(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

First of all sounds interesting, second of all "slayery"? This is just a typo and not some horrible pun right?

Finally I like how this sounds and all but what is it exactly is it? So far with about an hour of playing around other then some lower case letters that should be upper case it looks a lot like Radiant Prostitution.

They're referencing the addition of sexual enslavement content. It's somewhat of a popular kink, and when considering the content of a lot of the other adult mods released here, it shouldn't come as a big surprise.

My tastes tend to be in more consensual content, but seeing as this mod is free and I'm just an end user, I won't complain about what the mod authors do with their project. So far it looks like it has the potential to be quite expansive.

First of all sounds interesting, second of all "slayery"? This is just a typo and not some horrible pun right?

Finally I like how this sounds and all but what is it exactly is it? So far with about an hour of playing around other then some lower case letters that should be upper case it looks a lot like Radiant Prostitution.

Oops, typo. I fixed it. The mod is about prostitution and slavery where the player will be part of a greater story. Although right now it seems like just another prostitution mod, there will be more content and quests over time. APPS does feel like RP because prostitution is prostitution but we will extend it to a degree. While RP does set his focus on different prostitution adventures outside of the Inn, APPS focus lies on a story where prostitution and everything else that comes with it is part of the world.

The same holds true for the slavery part (which still is under heavy development).

They're referencing the addition of sexual enslavement content. It's somewhat of a popular kink, and when considering the content of a lot of the other adult mods released here, it shouldn't come as a big surprise.

My tastes tend to be in more consensual content, but seeing as this mod is free and I'm just an end user, I won't complain about what the mod authors do with their project. So far it looks like it has the potential to be quite expansive.

Well, like I said to the previous poster the difference to other prostitution mods is the fact that is not really about prostitution. Those jobs are just a possibility to get a job and make it more immersive. Hence thats why we not start prostitution right from the start, by simply initiating a dialogue. And as usual please keep in mind that is still work in progress.

If you experience consensual or non-consensual sex, aside from a few story-based exceptions, is completly based on your decisions. We do our best to reflect the possibly decisions as clearly as possible. So all the player needs is some common sense to understand where which decision leads to.

Btw: As an example for common sense we already covered a situation that would someone expect when married (Bonus anyone? ;) ).

Bonus scenes included in this version: 3/?? Whoever manages to find all of them gets 100 rubber points :P

a little hint for ur Whore's

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227/? Exotic Wench Dresses with full supportet Breast and Butt Bounce aka TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46580/? very hot Whore Outfit with full TBBP support

i have test ur mod with both Outfits, no crashes or other problems, and it looks much better then the Vanilla Wench dress and that Black Rose looks Quality much better as that Chain Outfit.

I'm not sure how you could possibly think that looks better than the amazing Wench Dress.

And we are going to for whore/courtesan and not stripper/dominatrix. So it shouldn't be a tight black leather BDSM type outift.

ok das es besser aussieht ist natürlich meine supjektive meinung, wobei das Wench and Chef outfit aber eigendlich fast das selbe ist, nur das der rock kürzer ist (aber nicht zu knapp, ausgegangen von der standart installation mit NMM), die details höher und TBBP supporten, weiß ich nicht was da nicht Lore typich wäre, beim Black Rose Outfit bin ich von dem ausgegangen was bis jetzt in der mod ist, ich wusste ja nicht das,das BDSM Outfit nur ein platzhalter war/ist und durch die einfache tatsache das man das jetzt schon ohne probleme ändern kann ist das thema kleidung wohl eh vom tisch ^^

(sry wegen dem Deutschen aber im umgekehrten fall seh ich ja des öfteren was der google translator daraus macht und ich möchte ja auch nicht das das irgendwie bösartig klingt)

In sache Slavery wäre vllt Kohle schippen auch ganz nett, die animation ist ja schon im spiel vorhanden, keine ahnung ob man die für den mod so rausfiltern kann, aber das wäre auf jedenfall Lore Typiche Sklavenarbeit, vllt als Strafe für irgend ein leichtes fehlverhalten oder ähnliches, ich wünsch euch frohes schaffen und bin gespannt wie es weitergeht.

WARNING [Google Traslatior]

ok that it looks better, of course, my supjektive opinion, the Wench and Chef outfit but eigendlich is almost the same, only the the rock is shorter (but not too tight, starting from the standart installation with NMM), the details later and TBBP supporten, I do not know what is not Lore would typich, the Black Rose outfit, I am of the considered which is far in the mod, I really did not know that, the BDSM outfit was just a placeholder / is and by the simple fact that one that now can already change without problems is the topic of clothing probably off the table anyway ^ ^

In thing Slavery coal would one probably shovel also quite nice, the animation is already in the game yet, no idea if you can filter out for the mod so, but that would definitely Lore Typiche slave labor, one probably as punishment for some slight misconduct or like, I wish you create happy and am curious how it goes.

Deutsch:

Das Problem mit der von Dir aufgezeigten kurzen Tavernenkleidung ist einfach der Fakt, das es nicht in einer ausreichend identischen Version für CBBE vorhanden ist (ich lasse mich da aber gerne eines Besseren belehren, da ich nicht alle Mods und Quellen durchsucht habe).

Das nächste Outfit wird auch wieder mehr ein Vorschlag sein, da wir natürlich auch weiterhin auf Vorschläge hoffen und diese natürlich mit unseren Vorstellungen abgleichen.

Viele Nutzer bedeuten nämlich auch eine größere Wissensbasis über verfügbare Mods und Heromaster und ich kennen davon natürlich nur einen Bruchteil.

Als Beispiel: Die Dancers Clothes, welche hier auf LL verfügbar sind, als Oblivion -> Skyrim Konvertierung, und welche an meiner Kittie, wenn diese für einen Kunden tanzt, großartig aussehen.

Googlish (just because i wanted to see what it comes up with ^^):

The problem with the pointed out by you short tavern clothing is simply the fact that it does not exist in a sufficiently identical version of CBBE (I let myself there but would disabuse them, because I have not searched all the mods and sources).

The next outfit is more again be a proposal, as we hope for more suggestions and match them naturally with our expectations.
Many users actually yield a greater knowledge base about available mods and Hero Master and of course I know them only a fraction.
As an example: The Dancers Clothes, which are available here on LL than Oblivion -> Skyrim conversion, and what to look at my Kittie when they dance for a customer, great.

Engrish:
The problem with the short tavern dress, that you posted, is the fact that there isn't a similar enough version for CBBE (feel free to prove me wrong, because neither did i check all mods nor all sources).

The next outfit will be more of a suggestion as well, as we still hope to get more suggestions from you people, which we then compare to what we look for in such an outfit.
The more users, the higher the chance to find suiting outfits, as Heromaster and i only know a fraction of what is available.
Example: The Dancers Clothes, which are available here on LL as an Oblivion -> Skyrim conversion and that look great on my kitty, when dancing for a customer.

Edit:
if you people like the Dancer Clothes, feel free to vote for them for dancing scenes, so we know if it's worth asking for permission to include them.
We would ofc need someone who's willing to port them to UNP and maybe add BBP to the CBBE and UNP version.

Deutsch:

Das Problem mit der von Dir aufgezeigten kurzen Tavernenkleidung ist einfach der Fakt, das es nicht in einer ausreichend identischen Version für CBBE vorhanden ist (ich lasse mich da aber gerne eines Besseren belehren, da ich nicht alle Mods und Quellen durchsucht habe).

Das nächste Outfit wird auch wieder mehr ein Vorschlag sein, da wir natürlich auch weiterhin auf Vorschläge hoffen und diese natürlich mit unseren Vorstellungen abgleichen.

Viele Nutzer bedeuten nämlich auch eine größere Wissensbasis über verfügbare Mods und Heromaster und ich kennen davon natürlich nur einen Bruchteil.

Googlish (just because i wanted to see what it comes up with ^^):

The problem with the pointed out by you short tavern clothing is simply the fact that it does not exist in a sufficiently identical version of CBBE (I let myself there but would disabuse them, because I have not searched all the mods and sources).

The next outfit is more again be a proposal, as we hope for more suggestions and match them naturally with our expectations.
Many users actually yield a greater knowledge base about available mods and Hero Master and of course I know them only a fraction.

Engrish:
The problem with the short tavern dress, that you posted, is the fact that there isn't a similar enough version for CBBE (feel free to prove me wrong, because neither did i check all mods nor all sources).

The next outfit will be more of a suggestion as well, as we still hope to get more suggestions from you people, which we then compare to what we look for in such an outfit.
The more users, the higher the chance to find suiting outfit, as Heromaster and i only know a fraction of what is available.

ok, viele Clothes passen nicht zu allen körpermods...ich selbst nutze das " osare Maid outfit UNP" für CBBE und es funktioniert einwandfrei

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13569/?

ok, viele Clothes passen nicht zu allen körpermods...ich selbst nutze das " osare Maid outfit UNP" für CBBE und es funktioniert einwandfrei

The outfit looks promising. But we got to ask you people for a big favor: Would you people please be so kind to test those clothes on the different body versions of UNP and CBBE (Slim and Curvy) and tell us if they work w/o clipping?

Thanks in advance, this would be very nice of you people.

The outfit looks promising. But we got to ask you people for a big favor: Would you people please be so kind to test those clothes on the different body versions of UNP and CBBE (Slim and Curvy) and tell us if they work w/o clipping?

Thanks in advance, this would be very nice of you people.

CBBE Slim - ok - but absolutely not lore friendly. I'll stuck with standard tavern clothes with different coloring: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/883/?

Hallo Heromaster, hallo CGI,

diese ganze Diskussion mit den Klamotten würde ich erstmal komplatt ausser Acht lassen.

Ihr werdet NIE alle Bedürfnisse, Anfragen etc. befriedigen. Wie wäre es mot CHSBHC, ADEC, EEBP usw.?

Wer Mods einsetzt, sollte auch Grundsätzlich wissen, wie er was auszutauschen hat.

Wenn mit überschaubaren Aufwand (überschaubar) könnte man über über MCM ein Dialogfeld anbieten. Ich glaube SD hat so etwas.

Aber alles in allem, das ist doch Nice to have. 

Ich schreibe dies hier mal auf Deutsch, da ich von CGII erfahren habe, dass es Googlish gibt. ;)

Was für ein treffender Begriff: leider auch für mich, verdammt :-/

CBBE Slim - ok - but absolutely not lore friendly. I'll stuck with standard tavern clothes with different coloring: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/883/?

tslwqq3napn.jpg

This is a UNP-Clothing on a CBBE-Body

Looking better then i thought. Thanks for testing.

Hallo Heromaster, hallo CGI,

diese ganze Diskussion mit den Klamotten würde ich erstmal komplatt ausser Acht lassen.

Ihr werdet NIE alle Bedürfnisse, Anfragen etc. befriedigen. Wie wäre es mot CHSBHC, ADEC, EEBP usw.?

Wer Mods einsetzt, sollte auch Grundsätzlich wissen, wie er was auszutauschen hat.

Wenn mit überschaubaren Aufwand (überschaubar) könnte man über über MCM ein Dialogfeld anbieten. Ich glaube SD hat so etwas.

Aber alles in allem, das ist doch Nice to have. 

Ich schreibe dies hier mal auf Deutsch, da ich von CGII erfahren habe, dass es Googlish gibt. ;)

Was für ein treffender Begriff: leider auch für mich, verdammt :-/

We are ofc aware that we can't satisfy all users, but to have at least a base we gather the suggestions from all of you, so there's no need to replace them immediatly because they look ugly.

We are really just looking for a base that at least most people can accept. Expecting all users to accept our choice is futuristic und more then just unlikely.

What we think about the Osare Maid Dress?

Pro:

- skimpy but not to skimpy

- somehow fits the job

Contra:

- looks more like a private house maid

- looks way to clean, compared to vanilla clothes

As for the different body mods: Most are derivatives of CBBE or UNP, so most clothing can be used with them and that's the reason why we want to directly support those two.

if the installed body mod does not work well with the standard APPS clothes, everyone is free to replace them with clothes of their choice. intructions on how to do so, will be given when the next version goes online.

Hero and i decided to create a poll, after we got enough suggestions, so you people decide which outfit will make it into the mod.

This gives us the time to work on the mod and you people the time to find outfits you like and finally vote for it.

This mod is developed as close to the user base as possible and with this idea we think we're going the right way.

But everybody is ofc free to prove us wrong.

ok i have test some Armors for UNP - UNPB i have check there is a CBBE version also existing, anyone there use CBBE can test that varsion, i test only that UNP version.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/15529/? UNP version checkt... no issus, CBBE versin not checkt... anyone with CBBEv3 please chack it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13569/? UNP version checkt... also UNPB version works no issus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/7327/? UNP version checkt... no issus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13052/? CBBE version not checkt... anyone with CBBEv3 please chack it

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46696/? UNPB version checkt... no issus, CBBE not checkt... anyone with CBBEv3 please chack it

ok enough for one day ^^ hope that is helpful

Regarding the outfit, this could be a good candidate.

It's OSARE GOTHIC LOLITA

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17727/?

It looks very late XIX century.

But these retextured do the trick.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17914/?

With the texture it really looks how a prostitute, or a woman of dubious reputation, would look.

It's a UNP, haven't tested how it would look on CBBE

have to say, if the works nice with Cbbe Curvy and dose'n change the body type to much, like a note able body change it would be perfect for Prostitute that works in a inn

A small question;

Would it be possible to give dragonborns who don't feel very comfortable whoring themselves out ways to engage in the prostitution part of the mod as well?

A rough sketch of one (of many) possible way(s):

You royally messed up on your tavern job and caused harm to the inventory and/or reputation of the bannered mare (For example, by starting a brawl with a guest). Enraged at your behaviour, Hulda demands that you pay for the damage caused or she will call the guards to send you to prison. You can either pay, refuse and go to prison or suggest to pay off the debt by working for her since you don't have the money. Considering the circumstances (that she just fired you for misbehaviour), she's speechless at that suggestion, but then realizes the opportunity - she tells you that she can't let you work as waitress anymore for obvious reasons, but she does have "easier" work for you, if you want to avoid being jailed. Opon inquiring what that work might be, she tells you that she needs a whore so the guests won't bother her waitresses anymore. You get the choice to immediately accept or express your disgust, to which Hulda reminds you of your alternatives, which only leads to acceptance or refusal.

From there on, it would be mostly identical I presume, with mildy different dialogue options that reflect that you don't enjoy the job and it really is just the lesser of two evils.

That already vaguely scratches on slavery/domination themes (in the way that someone has the power to pressure/threaten you) and could be expanded into a full blown storyline later on if desired, but the gist of what I'm trying to say is that I think completely consensual prostitution without any outside pressure feels a little out of character for most dragonborns.

If you think that's a stupid idea altogether, something like that is already implemented or planned and I'm just too stupid to find it or it takes too much effort, nevermind that I asked.

We discussed that topic and we are going to give players plausible reasons to step into prostitution. It propably will not make into the next version but it is on our to-do-list.

As we said before, ideas are welcome and will be considered. We just don't want to spoil the fun and tell you which ideas will be (or already are) implemented :)

why cloth? give the player a neclace and let him where what he want.

Facepalm3_zps8f0f914f.jpg

No comment ... wait, this actually is a comment. Darn it!

kein grund gleich unhöflich zu werden ;)

I really think that the current tavern wench outfit should be the whore's outfit, and a much more mundane outfit should be found to be the tavern wench outfit that more closely matches the outfits worn by the current tavern wenches. I can't see an innkeeper giving some random dirt poor girl she just met such a luxurious dress with multiple heavy gold bracelets that together were all easily worth way more than the tavern wench could possibly hope to make in multiple years simply so the poor girl could walk to serve drinks

I think the key considerations when choosing the outfits should not be whether the whore's outfit is sexy but rather whether it appropriate considering the effective period that the game is taking place in (the fall of the Roman Empire) and the fact that H. is still running the tavern as a respectable tavern where all the town's people (from Jurls all the way to farmers) to congregate after a hard day's labor and not a baudy whorehouse where all the girls are running around naked. After all you are the only whore in the establishment, I'd imagine that she wants you to look as expensive as possible to get the best price from each of your johns so she wants to dress you up luxuriantly and not trampishly. H. would especially love it if Jurls and other noblemen/noblewomen from all over the land traveled to her tavern to sleep with you (maybe even the Emperor if you develop a large enough reputation!!!).

The problem as I see it with everyone searching for a replacement outfit is that there are so many different types of prostitutes and we are each thinking that this mod is calling for a different type of prostitute. And judging by the way that the first part of this mod has played out, it actually seems to be built to actually result in turning the character into a different type of prostitute depending on how you act (ex: by always refusing sex and dancing the first two days, by serving food plus dancing but refusing sex, by serving food dancing and offering sex to only the most well to do customers and cleaning yourself up after each client, by by serving food dancing and offering sex to only the most well to do customers and not cleaning yourself up, etc.).

The only viable solution is to have multiple different whore outfits and have the game decide which one the player receives based on how the mod has judged their actions.

I really think that the current tavern wench outfit should be the whore's outfit, and a much more mundane outfit should be found to be the tavern wench outfit that more closely matches the outfits worn by the current tavern wenches. I can't see an innkeeper giving some random dirt poor girl she just met such a luxurious dress with multiple heavy gold bracelets that together were all easily worth way more than the tavern wench could possibly hope to make in multiple years simply so the poor girl could walk to serve drinks

The only viable solution is to have multiple different whore outfits and have the game decide which one the player receives based on how the mod has judged their actions.

Actually, that's a great idea.  Work your way up the ladder is, after all, a viable and realistic concept.

@Ellisande: You're thinking even more into detail, then we did.
We took the time, the game would be situated in, into account as well and figured out that whore dresses in those days were just modified regular dresses, that allowed easier access, with just a tad more cleavage. But finding something like that has proven to be close to impossible. So your suggestion is actually really good.

So my new idea for the installer is as followed:

- CBBE outfit(s)

- UNP outfit(s)

- vanilla outfits, where the player can install the vanilla wench dress when whoring and/or working as waitress.

So ya, offering new clothes would still be nice, hence why i want to keep the CBBE and UNP options.

A new idea for the income would involve the used dress, but this needs further investigation. The more luxury the dress, the higher the tip or base price for the food/service.

P.s.: There's actually a story behind the whore outfit, that you get from Hulda. ;)

And no, the look of it has nothing to do with the story and how it goes.

A little spoiler may be allowed ... i hope.

Last thing we worked on, just a few minutes ago.

- Vanilla followers are now dismissed when starting your work.

Time to go to bed. it's almost 5AM here. *YAWN*

A new idea for the income would involve the used dress, but this needs further investigation. The more luxury the dress, the higher the tip or base price for the food/service.

Just wondered if it is possible to check the weight slider in a script...

Maybe some clients would be more generous with a big boobed girl :D

interessting idea, but making it random would kinda break immersion if the same guy switches his taste based on pure randomness and building up such a preference for an NPC based on whats-o-ever could be a tremendous waste of resources. Not to mention that some may play with the weight slider close to 0 but with a big boobie body replacer, which we won't be able to detect.
Let's see what Heromaster thinks about it, even tho this won't be done until we're close to polishing the mods cosmetics, as that's what this would be as it won't have any impact on the mods story at all.

Btw: Love your signature, even tho it already hurts from just reading it. :D

I think the key considerations when choosing the outfits should not be whether the whore's outfit is sexy but rather whether it appropriate considering the effective period that the game is taking place in (the fall of the Roman Empire) and the fact that H. is still running the tavern as a respectable tavern where all the town's people (from Jurls all the way to farmers) to congregate after a hard day's labor and not a baudy whorehouse where all the girls are running around naked. After all you are the only whore in the establishment, I'd imagine that she wants you to look as expensive as possible to get the best price from each of your johns so she wants to dress you up luxuriantly and not trampishly. H. would especially love it if Jurls and other noblemen/noblewomen from all over the land traveled to her tavern to sleep with you (maybe even the Emperor if you develop a large enough reputation!!!).

The problem as I see it with everyone searching for a replacement outfit is that there are so many different types of prostitutes and we are each thinking that this mod is calling for a different type of prostitute. And judging by the way that the first part of this mod has played out, it actually seems to be built to actually result in turning the character into a different type of prostitute depending on how you act (ex: by always refusing sex and dancing the first two days, by serving food plus dancing but refusing sex, by serving food dancing and offering sex to only the most well to do customers and cleaning yourself up after each client, by by serving food dancing and offering sex to only the most well to do customers and not cleaning yourself up, etc.).

You have some fantastic ideas, I like that. When I created the summary dialogue I was sitting more than 2 weeks and scratching my head, how to implement the dialogue paths and covering what the player has done while he was serving the tables. I think the outcome is now okay, but still not the way I really wanted to do it (Sometimes the transitions from one evaluating path to the next one are not smoothly enough especially when you have done the second day, imho).

Your idea with the higher payment by wearing a more luxury outfit sounds really nice. Currently the payment is based on your SexLab skill alone. Maybe a combination of both will be implemented. What I don't want to do is making the payment based on time. Personally I don't want to force the player to watch the full sex scenes everytime to receive the max payment.

That said, suggestions for payment formulas are always welcome too, so if we see that people are okay with time-based payments, it also will be considered.  

We had almost the same discussion about the wench outfit a few days ago. CGi also has the opinion that it would be more fitting when you are actually starting as a whore. We will take that now again in consideration. Changing the outfits will probably not make it into the next update. This gives us more time to consider all of the suggestions the people made here.

Thank you all people for your suggestions, discussions and ideas. It is really nice to see, what you think and what you would like to see being implemented.