(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Well, Feedback...

the installer worked fine. But the name of the installed file in the nmm-menue differs from the name of the downloaded files, what confuses me ... well, but only me, maybe :D

The payment: i tested the mod with fresh characters. 15 septimes/h seem to be more than fair for a lvl 1 char, making 180 in a shift of 12 hours (you get 100 for killing a giant...) but i dont care much for the money and dont know how much my char earned in total. 

Suggestion: Maybe Hulda should be less nice. I mean, she is the boss, and which boss is ever satisfied with the work of its employees? She could let the pc beg for work and reduce the wages, making a little pressure to push the pc in the submissive/whoring-direction. But i dont know wether you want the prostitution as a degrading job or simply as a job with a lot of fun for the pc. Maybe you want to spare the degrading experiences for the slavery part...

Again: I like what you have done so far and cant wait for the next update

1. i'll take care of the naming issue in the upcoming version, so the file names matches the name of the installed mod.

2. Good to hear, as we thought it may not be enough, especially compared to the prices for food and for renting a bed. One day of work should should at least pay 3 meals and the renting price for a room. But if no one complains, we'll not change much then.

3. The concept for Hulda is still work in progress and not much is decided yet, so stay tuned. ;)

More suggestions, glad that you had so many of my slave suggestions already in mind.

This is in the far future but for the slavery part imho it would be great if you are first carried to a secret slavery camp/hideout/dungeon and be broken and trained there.

First there is the breaking part, if you refuse to accept your fate for a very long time (like 1-2 weeks) despite all the pain and humiliation the slavers dish out to you they would likely loose interest and sell you to some of the worse slave fates like miner slave, as cheap gladiator or maybe to vampires as living food.

If you finally submit though they start your actual training and you can try to become one of the many slave choices like a ponygirl. A light skill system (like e.g. in TDF Prostitution) would be nice. You would start at 0 Skill everywhere and each time you try to follow your trainers orders there would be a chance that the skill increases. But there should also be some slave types that are rather incompatible, so for example if you are training basic whore and high class concubine at the same time they would decrease each other. Either you are slutty and your future owner will be a low class pimp or you are classy and become a concubine or high end call girl and your owner will either be some kind of noble or a pimp with an expensive classy brothel.

Every few days one or more potential buyers should visit the camp and you have to try to convince them to buy you then. If you fail often enough your slaver trainers should get angry and will eventually also sell you as cheap slave to one of the least desireable slave fates, but not before severly punishing you as a "good bye". After all you "wasted" much of their time and even cost them money (training gear, food... ).

Also would be great if there would be occasional competitions with other slaves with rewards for the winners and punishments for the loosers.

Quick development update:

The implementation of the next quest is done by ~50%.

I'm now busy re-writing the core components, which is done by ~40%.

No ETA on the next release as this is a bit more complicated.

In the meantime it would be nice to get some feedback what you think about the used installer and what you think about the balancing of the gold income from the tavern job quest.

It would also be nice to get some feedback from UNP users about the proof-of-concept UNP support.

p. s.: Keep your suggestions coming.

Ach,das mit dem Geld passt schon.Klar kann man mit anderen Mods mehr Geld bekommen,die sind dafür aber zu eintönig.Mit dem Tavernenjob hat man ja schon 3 Möglichkeiten der Aktionen (Bedienen,Tanzen,Sex)Schön wäre es,wenn man später(wenn deine Mod fortgeschritten ist) auf jeden freigeschalteten Job zurückgreifen kann.

Die UNP-version funktioniert einwandfrei,aber die CBBE-Rüstung sieht besser aus

I think you have the start of a good mod.  

Please consider removing all the inane chatter/comments/conversation from NPCs during the quest.  Maybe ask the author of Prison Overhaul how he did it (no repeating of stupid vanilla conversation in his mod).

You might also consider getting an English  speaking native to help with the correct phrasing of quest related conversation and instructions.  Some statements in the description and in game are hard to follow or idiomatically incorrect.

Keep up the good work.  Looking forward to more content...soon!

Saadia can be triggered.

You need to work on the cooking pot.

As far as I could ascertain, are considered guests only people sitting or working on the cooking pot.

German/Deutsch

Saadia lässt sich ansprechen. Sie muss dazu am Kochtopf arbeiten.
So weit ich feststellen konnte, gelten als Gäste nur Leute, die sitzen oder am Kochtopf arbeiten.

2. Good to hear, as we thought it may not be enough, especially compared to the prices for food and for renting a bed. One day of work should should at least pay 3 meals and the renting price for a room. But if no one complains, we'll not change much then.

Regarding the payment, the perfect solution would be to have an Mcm menu slidebar and let the user decide their own pricing.

The prices and economy in a modded Skyrim may have a wildly variation.

I for example have my hotel room at about 100. A bread cost 20 golds. A carriage ride 100. (So for me to have sense the prostitution service should be from 50 to 100 at least).

Having a slidebar would also be good for consistency with other prostitution mod like Radiant.

But then, this is nitpicking. As I guess this is a questline oriented mod, in which prostitution is just one chapter of the storyline.

(Taking a deep breath).

Considering that I'm Nicole Dragoness, the famous Dragonborn heroine, who has already slayed Alduin, who has destroyed Harkon the Vampire Lord, who is the Harbinger of the Companions, almost the Thieves Guild Master, already well known in Solstheim.

Considering that I'm married with a pretty nice blond nord warrior who satisfies me a lot (and also my housecarls Lydia, Jordis, Iona and so on ;) ).

Considering that I play "always" with timescale seto to 10 (half of the default one).

Considering that I use EFF (multifollower mod).

Considering, finally, that I'm a nymphomaniac girl who likes to be fucked by almost every male in Skyrim ....

IS THIS MOD FOR ME TOO?

(Taking a deep breath).

Considering that I'm Nicole Dragoness, the famous Dragonborn heroine, who has already slayed Alduin, who has destroyed Harkon the Vampire Lord, who is the Harbinger of the Companions, almost the Thieves Guild Master, already well known in Solstheim.

Considering that I'm married with a pretty nice blond nord warrior who satisfies me a lot (and also my housecarls Lydia, Jordis, Iona and so on ;) ).

Considering that I play "always" with timescale seto to 10 (half of the default one).

Considering that I use EFF (multifollower mod).

Considering, finally, that I'm a nymphomaniac girl who likes to be fucked by almost every male in Skyrim ....

IS THIS MOD FOR ME TOO?

(A letter written on paper which seems to be from the future???)

Lady Dragoness, slayer of Alduin the World-Eater and Harkon, heroine of Solstheim, explorer of old and mighty relics from the past, evaluate your next steps carefully. You already build up a great reputation which you can't hide from the people of Skyrim. Forgive the common people that they just don't care about what you have done. Since they have their own little problems which are more important to them and they have a hard time to view beyond the horizon and figuring out that they would have been in much more trouble if you had failed your quest.

Still, they are aware of your reputation and to be honest, who would not try to lay bed with the famous Dragonborn just to tell their friends about the experience.

Your spouse might not be that happy about the news, if you decide to fuck with other peoples or try out to whore in a Inn. She might give you a hard and troublesome time, if you don't take care of her needs. Remember, you are the world saver, but you are married and one of your duties while being married is to please your spouse. That is Mara's will. If you neglect to do so, you might find out the not-so-nice sides of your spouse.

I know what you want and I know what you have done. And I promise you we will cross our ways. You have many paths to explore and I'll await your arrival on one or another path.

Sincerly

(Try as you might, but you can't read the name, that is really strange)

-----------------

To answer the more technical question. You can use a follower mod and an alternate timescale. The mod is just not balanced around it. Some problems like EFF I might fix sooner or later. I could even workaround the fact you are using a different timescale.

I think you have the start of a good mod.  

Please consider removing all the inane chatter/comments/conversation from NPCs during the quest.  Maybe ask the author of Prison Overhaul how he did it (no repeating of stupid vanilla conversation in his mod).

You might also consider getting an English  speaking native to help with the correct phrasing of quest related conversation and instructions.  Some statements in the description and in game are hard to follow or idiomatically incorrect.

Keep up the good work.  Looking forward to more content...soon!

Finding someone who is nativly speaking english and can read german as well, is like trying to find a female, that's willing to do voice overs for this mod.
But feel free to use my engrish as base, when re-translating this mod into proper english.

Help of any kind is always welcome and highly appreciated.

On the other hand: Most translations are done as fast as possible, so people can test this mod. Final versions will take way longer to translate, as i'll pay way more attention to grammar errors and such.

Saadia can be triggered.

You need to work on the cooking pot.

As far as I could ascertain, are considered guests only people sitting or working on the cooking pot.

German/Deutsch

Saadia lässt sich ansprechen. Sie muss dazu am Kochtopf arbeiten.

So weit ich feststellen konnte, gelten als Gäste nur Leute, die sitzen oder am Kochtopf arbeiten.

Good catch, I will see how I can fix that.

Regarding the payment, the perfect solution would be to have an Mcm menu slidebar and let the user decide their own pricing.

The prices and economy in a modded Skyrim may have a wildly variation.

I for example have my hotel room at about 100. A bread cost 20 golds. A carriage ride 100. (So for me to have sense the prostitution service should be from 50 to 100 at least).

Having a slidebar would also be good for consistency with other prostitution mod like Radiant.

But then, this is nitpicking. As I guess this is a questline oriented mod, in which prostitution is just one chapter of the storyline.

You already can set your own rewards. Under the general page you can select from the difficulty setting 'Custom' which unlocks the settings for the pages 'Tavern job' and 'Whore job'. The settings are based on the difficulty choice you made before setting it to custom.

Finding someone who is nativly speaking english and can read german as well, is like trying to find a female, that's willing to do voice overs for this mod.

But feel free to use my engrish as base, when re-translating this mod into proper english.

Help of any kind is always welcome and highly appreciated.

On the other hand: Most translations are done as fast as possible, so people can test this mod. Final versions will take way longer to translate, as i'll pay way more attention to grammar errors and such.

I think that the translations work adequately as is, and agree with (and encourage) the decision to make the translated version of the mod available quickly, even if the translations are a bit rough.

Thanks for the kind words.

And as said: Final versions will have a better translation ... and better means: based on my english skills, my mood at this time and my ability to think straight. ;)

I also apreciate your efforts with the translation, CGi, as my language is not english, and I think there are lots of people like us that don´t speak english but can understand it, even if it is not from a Cambridge teacher. ;-)

Thanks a lot for helping Heromaster with that.

:D

Just wanted to chime in that JUSSME is not the only one with the said problem. And waiting does not help, Hulda will simply go back to her previous work/script.

The final question asked is wether the guests treated me well or not. After that it simply jumps straight out of the conversation. I get no chance to reply.

If I try to resume (using the "...." dialogue option), I get the same evaluation again, with same amount of money, and a full stop after said question every time.

I have the same problem, tried reloading during the quest and replayed the quest several times with the same result. No matter how many times I talk to Hulda it never gets past the question of the guests treated me well. I am using ver 1-0.2b.

Screenshots of statistics:

post-101267-0-71186800-1385845501_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-34044100-1385845504_thumb.jpg

Otherwise I like the mod so far.

Running into a problem with the Bannered Mare quest. Don't know how long my character's been slaving away (at least 4 or 5 hours, certainly -- maybe longer), but whenever I try to save, I get a CTD. The mod works fine otherwise. I tried disabling some of the other Sexlab mods, but it still crashes. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to fix this?

Very nice mod. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Just wanted to chime in that JUSSME is not the only one with the said problem. And waiting does not help, Hulda will simply go back to her previous work/script.

The final question asked is wether the guests treated me well or not. After that it simply jumps straight out of the conversation. I get no chance to reply.

If I try to resume (using the "...." dialogue option), I get the same evaluation again, with same amount of money, and a full stop after said question every time.

I have the same problem, tried reloading during the quest and replayed the quest several times with the same result. No matter how many times I talk to Hulda it never gets past the question of the guests treated me well. I am using ver 1-0.2b.

Screenshots of statistics:

attachicon.gif2013-11-30_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2013-11-30_00003.jpg

Otherwise I like the mod so far.

Hmm, seems like you have another problem too. The translation files for the statistics page seems not loaded correctly, I will check for this bug. I thought I had fixed it, but seems I have overlooked something.

Running into a problem with the Bannered Mare quest. Don't know how long my character's been slaving away (at least 4 or 5 hours, certainly -- maybe longer), but whenever I try to save, I get a CTD. The mod works fine otherwise. I tried disabling some of the other Sexlab mods, but it still crashes. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions to fix this?

Very nice mod. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see where it goes.

I have no idea yet, what your problem is. Do you get CTD's when you leave the tavern too and the autosave kicks in? Do you have a mod installed which is on my incompatibility list?

I run into some problems, Hulda would just spin at the place after getting the Clothes form the chest and i cant get off the chair. After puting the mod at the end of the Load Order, everything worked fine, all orders could be completed.

Second thing, i reload the Save before talking to her for the first time and changed the working time  to 4 hours  and now i wont get the dialog with Hulda. Only with the 3 normal Difficulty Settings it will show up.

I also encounter the $ in the MCM Menu but the stats will show the right amount, i have tried the german version but it changes some names for some reason and the english skyrim has no "ß" so i see those Boxes like  Wei[]lauf.

Installed with NMM, new Char(one day old),MF RP is present but not used (i play with it on an other Char).

Nerver the less it`s a nice mod so far and i am looking forward to the stuff you are working on.

Danke für die Arbeit bisher, ich werde jetzt mal weiter ähm "erkunden" was schon alles drin ist und bin gespannt was noch kommt.