(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Kleine Idee für den Fall, dass Hulda unzufrieden mit der Arbeitsleistung ihrer Angestellten ist: Wie wäre es, wenn der PC in dem Fall um eine zweite Chance betteln würde? ("Brauche das Geld/tue alles)", Könnte doch ganz gut zur Richtung der Mod passen.

Something in this direction has already been discussed and was put on the list for ideas for later releases, so you might get your wish fullfilled ... just in more detail. ;)
As for now, he focusses on getting the base functions to work, so we have at least a playable mod, in which whoring works.

As for enslavement: There will be dependencies for this to work, so this part and how it'll work is still under investigation.

But nonetheless: New ideas are always welcome.

Here's a new idea:

I've seen someone asking for scenes involving bestiality. 

If you do decide to include these, can we have an option in the Menu to tick "no" to bestiality? IIRC Player Slave Encounters and Dark Investigations for Oblivion both had bestiality in them and no way to turn them off. They ruined those mods for me. 

Though I wouldn't include monster sex or werewolf sex in the same category. ;)

I will take a short pause from modding and I want to take time to answer to some of your ideas. I will response in English, so that everyone can read them :)

Liking the alpha already. That it's in german is a further bonus (Auf bayrisch wär noch besser ;) ).

Looking forward when the actual slavery is implemented. Hopefully you are as mean as possible.

For example you could include the quest that the player has to capture lots of animals like bears, wolfes, trolls etc. and then when he finally is done he learns that he had to capture all those animals that they can rape him for the pleasure of the customers.

Also please include lots of punishment if the player as slave tries to refuse, so give him that dialogue option but add a chance he gets punished.

This is so far missing in the other prostitution mods unfortunately imho, do you plan to also add bdsm play as well payed requests? As long as the player is not enslaved it is optional and can be refused with no or little consequences whereas once enslaved it could be one possible route that the player then becomes simply a bondage doll, whereas while free he might also become a mistress/master.

I am very curious which slavery options you plan to add. I could think of:

-Gladiator slave

-poor work slave (like miner)

-harem slave

-eunuch for male slaves

-whore

-human sacrifice for giants/dragons (bad end)

-romance slave (a rich person buys you and falls in love with you, might marry you and grant you your freedom)

-orc slave (sold to orcs, they might for example use you for breeding or torture you to death)

-daedra sacrifice

And some kink ones for fetishists (like myself):

-Cowgirl/boy (emphasis on milking)

-Ponygirl/boy

-Bondage paintoy

-monster breeder

-monster plaything (e.g. for the dogs of your master)

• Gladiator slave: Probably will be included in one form or another
  • Poor work slave: Yes
  • Harem slave: Not likely gonna happen
  • Enuch Slave: Nope, cutting off the PC's balls are never gonna happen and everything else which would do irreverseable dmg to the PC (Under the condition you would have to continue with it)
  • Human sacrifice: Didn't thought about this idea yet, chances are maybe
  • Romance slave: Definitely, I've already written a story on paper which is centered about your spouse which runs mainly independently from the main quest and still is connected to it
  • Orc slave: Not likely gonna happen
  • Daedra sacrifice: I have some ideas which involves Aedra's/Daedra's but have not written something around them
  • Cowgirl/boy: Nope
  • Ponygirl/boy: Will be included as an event which can happen
  • Bondage paintoy: Well, slaver's will cause pain and put your PC in misery, so yes they will treat you like this (Still you have alternative options)
  • Monster breeder: You will not be used as a breeding stock for monsters. Humans? Maybe, but unlikely
  • Monster plaything: There will be some intelligent monsters which play a part of the story, but if you end as their personal pet, not quite sure yet

Kleine Idee für den Fall, dass Hulda unzufrieden mit der Arbeitsleistung ihrer Angestellten ist: Wie wäre es, wenn der PC in dem Fall um eine zweite Chance betteln würde? ("Brauche das Geld/tue alles)", Könnte doch ganz gut zur Richtung der Mod passen.

Definitely something which will be done. I hopefully have created alot of alternatives and talking-your-ass-out of situations which could lead to fail the quest. A second chance to start again after you already were given alternatives to avoid failing are currently on low priority. One of the reasons is that it should be inline with what you have done already.

Here's a new idea:

I've seen someone asking for scenes involving bestiality. 

If you do decide to include these, can we have an option in the Menu to tick "no" to bestiality? IIRC Player Slave Encounters and Dark Investigations for Oblivion both had bestiality in them and no way to turn them off. They ruined those mods for me. 

Though I wouldn't include monster sex or werewolf sex in the same category. ;)

With bestiality you mean something like being raped, forced into sex by blackmailing and something? It is a nice idea to have them checked off, but keep in mind, the main story is centered about slavery. So when you fall into the hands of slavers, how do you want to avoid it? If you have some ideas how to do it, tell me.

I could use such an option for the side quests, where some scenes would involve such things but are not necessary and could be skipped if you don't like it.

Enough resting, getting back to work. Keep your ideas coming, even if I do not answer them within a few days, I still read them and will answer to them anytime later.

With bestiality you mean something like being raped, forced into sex by blackmailing and something? It is a nice idea to have them checked off, but keep in mind, the main story is centered about slavery. So when you fall into the hands of slavers, how do you want to avoid it? If you have some ideas how to do it, tell me.

Guess he means "sex with beasts / animals"

i have a little problem whit the mod, sometimes when the customer ask for sex and i accept, the sex animation don´t start or start totaly misaligned. others mods like angrim apprentice works fine, and another problem what i find is whit radian prostitution, if i have your mod instaled, radiant prostitution don´t work :( 

thanks for your great mod :) i wait the next update =D you are doing an excelent job, whit your mod i only have that 2 issues and the kill move in the scene whit hulda and the other 2 hookers. thanks for your time and your job, i wait you response

sorry my bad english.

Though I haven't tried this early version of the mod yet (I prefer to take a deeper look once it is a bit more fleshed out I promise) I already like

the basic ideas and the way it seems to go. Also some ideas around here are quite nice and remind me of the very extensive Slavery-Mods

of Oblivion...

Suggestions, well...above somebody already expressioned her dislike for beastiality-content. I do not mind that, on the contrary...though I can fully understand if someone

prefers that rather not forced on his/her char...But personally I would love some content like that...e.g. being slave to some bandits/forsworn that also have a nice kennel full of beasts

and its not only the bandits using you...(maybe "toggleable", so you do not run into the quest if checked accordingly in the MCM-Menu?)

Also, as far as monster-enslavement goes...Whoever has been to Blackreach should already get a certain idea...Falmer Sex Slaves???? I see loads of possibilities here, not only for sexual encounters, but also to add some lore/storycontent here. And mages and their experiments, always looking to make use of their magical power to impress the ladies, enslave them and summon demons to rape them. Yes Mr. Potter, I know exactly that's why you went to Hogwarts!!!!

But whereever you go with the mod, it is good see more sex-quest-content coming. Quests, dialogues, verbal humiliation etc...looking at those animations is nice and all, but in the end its mostly the words, texts and circumstances/story behind the sexual encounters making it really interesting...

Und falls dieser lange, sehr lange Post irgendwo unverständliches Kauderwelsch beinhaltet kann ich gerne auch eine deutsche Übersetzung nachliefern ^^

Super das endlich ein neuer Stern am PlayerSlave-Mod Himmel aufgetaucht ist! SD wurde doch ein wenig zu langweilig und SD2 lässt leider auf sich warten. Ich harre der Dinge die da kommen und freu mich schon tierisch auf diesen Mod! (so noch einer als deutscher geoutet ^^) 

I gave this mod a a try, and found that it (mostly) works as advertised, at least for the tavern job.  I did find that about half my attempts to take orders failed, because the final line about getting the food failed to fire.  It failed more than half the time if I clicked at any point to advance the conversation, rather than allowing each NPC comment to just time out, but that's not a fault of the mod.  it should probably be mentioned in the notes, though.  I did two rounds of serving, and took a total of 22 orders.  One of the orders got messed up because of Skyrim's sometimes-erratic selection ability in the conversation lists (again, nothing to do with your mod), but the others worked exactly as they should.

At the end of the first round of service, I had completed all the orders correctly, and Hulga told the PC to come back, and intimated that she'd hire the PC as a prostitute.  The second time, one of the 14 orders got messed up, as I mentioned, and Hulga claimed at the end of the shift that all of the customers were upset, and that the PC shouldn't come back (though I could, in fact, work again) and the quest failed.  No further mention of the other job.

It strikes me that having only total success or total failure as the outcomes of the tavern job is off-putting, and that any waitressing boss understands that a few orders will get messed up.  That's probably something for down the road, though.  The mod works now, and having intermediate outcomes probably isn't necessary until you get to the beta stage and want to start refining things.  Ditto for a number of typos - many instances of uncapitalized "I" and lots of extra commas in sentences.

Thanks for making this.  There is always room for more roleplaying mods, and this one has enormous promise.  I enjoyed what was here and look forward to more.

Who ever finds typos, grammar errors and other stuff in the english translation, please report them, as grumbler did. So thanks for that.
English is not my native language, so it's hard to make the translations as perfect as i want it to be.

The translation errors, grumbler mentioned, will (hopefully) be gone in version 0.10.3 ... with other errors added.

Sorry for letting you wait for a proper translation, but version 0.10.2 has already been translated.

Who ever finds typos, grammar errors and other stuff in the english translation, please report them, as grumbler did. So thanks for that.

English is not my native language, so it's hard to make the translations as perfect as i want it to be.

The translation errors, grumbler mentioned, will (hopefully) be gone in version 0.10.3 ... with other errors added.

Sorry for letting you wait for a proper translation, but version 0.10.2 has already been translated.

Oh, and one other persistent translation error I noticed:  "quiet" is often mis-spelled "quite," as in "find a quite place" should be "quiet place."

Oh, and one other persistent translation error I noticed:  "quiet" is often mis-spelled "quite," as in "find a quite place" should be "quiet place."

Ups. ^^

As promissed, reported errors like those will be corrected for version 0.10.3.

ein neuer Bug

Nach Beendigung des Tavernenjobs läuft der Dialog mit Hulda in einer Endlosschleife (incl. Bezahlung) und dieser Questteil kann nicht abgeschlossen werden.

Please post a screenshot from the MCM menu APPS --> Statistics or post the values here, so I can reproduce what causes this. On my test runs this never happened.

Yep, version 0.10.2 is only a bugfix version, as version 0.10.3 was already promised to have more playable content.

But before version 0.10.3 will be released, another sole bugfix version will be released, to fix the looping dialogue bug.