(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

I might be confused or maybe I missed something.  I've completed the endurance quest but that's the end for me.  No "whoring out" option.  I go back to hulda after the sex with the girl upstairs but there is no options for anything else.  Am I missing something, and if so how do I fix it?

In game I checked my journal, it shows 2 completed days for tavern work but doesn't show completed endurance quest even though I received in game message that it was completed and the pop up for ordering the new upgrade.

I'm having this too, during the scene with them girls, it asks what to do next and says something about pre-ordering the next update, then she says not yet and nothing happens after that. Seeing as this mod is in very early stages, I'm guessing that this is the end of the current version of the mod and hasn't been finished yet.

post-212247-0-59229300-1386190581_thumb.jpg

Yep, it is the current end. The 0.10.2b version was just a bug fix which caused player to be stuck in the middle of the scene. I had to cut most of the scene since there were some more issues with it. The full quest will be released with 0.10.3.

Also nun mal ein ANTI-Bug Report: Mod läuft bei mir einwandfrei. Ich habe S.T.E.P 2.2.7, UNPB, SOS, Diverse UNB Klammotten, HH System und diesen Mod mit allem was dazugehört ( sind so circa 220 Mod's zusammen ). Sortiert wurde mit BOSS. Alle Mods wurden sauber neu gepackt. Neues Spiel wurde gestartet. Achso Skyrim in Englisher Version.

Aufgefallen ist mir:

- Bei den Bestellungen muss ich aufpassen, das das Quest erst gestartet ist, bevor ich die Bar-Dame ansprechen kann (menüpunkt erscheint erst dann).

- Manchmal sind einfach zu wenige Gäste da und man wartet sich einen Ast oder spricht einem nach dem anderen erneut an (hier vielleicht ne Möglichkeit einbauen dass man die arbeit pausiert um die restlichen stunden am nächste tag ab 17:00 Uhr zu bringen.

- Manchmal wird anstelle eines Blow-Job was anderes abgespielt.

- Der Bettler-Job funktionierte auch einwandfrei (nette Idee)

Die Fehler, welche die meisten melden - bis auf die Übersetzung-Fehler, konnte ich nicht nachvollziehen.

Daher mein Tipp: Installiere Sykrim + DLC'S + Unofficial (Skyrim/DLC) Patches, UNP oder BNP, SOS und alle Abhängigkeiten. Wenn Dein MOD hier fehlerfrei läuft sollte dies erst einmal genügen und als Referenz hergenommen werden.

Ansonsten super Arbeit und da ich jetzt schon 5 mal den Mod durch habe, will ich endlich wissen wie es weiter geht ;->

-------[english part - google and my little skill translated]------

Here a anti-bug report: the mod runs fine on my Installation of skyrim. I used S.T.E.P 2.2.7, UNPB, SOS, a  lot of UNPB clothings, high heel System and naturaly this mod with all it's dependencies ( that's all about 220 mod's ). All mods sortet with BOSS. All mods were clenly repacked. Also a new game was startet. Skyrim in english version.

The following things i have found out:

- I must take care that when i become an order, the quest was fired up correctly before i can talk to the inn-keeper ( menue item only apears when quest fired up ).

- sometimes there are too few guests in the inn and i stand my legs in the stomage waiting or running from one to another guest to become a new order. ( Please add a way to make a break until next day at 17 o'clock, so you can continue your work with more guests ).

- sometimes instead of a blow Job an other animation is fired up.

- the begger's Job also works fine ( nice idea ).

I can't reproduce the error's other users reportet - except the translation erros.

So my tip: Install Skyrim + DLC's + Unofficial Skyrim/DLC patches, UNP or BNP, SOS and all dependencies for this mod. If your mod then runs without error's, this should be take as reference.

Otherwise great Job. I have played the mod 5 times. I will finally known hot it goes on ;->

Thank you for your report. I'm glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you. Since you played your game with over 200 mods active, it is good to hear that our mod is not conflicting with alot of other mods.

Just as a side note: I am a german mod creator, but I would like to keep this thread in english so that everyone can read what ppl have to say. You can write in german but please add an english translation too. Google translation is sufficient enough. Thanks for understanding.

Da kann ich HMTSM nur recht geben, bei mir läuft der mod auch einwandfrei, benutze ebenso UNPB / Blessed Body + TBBP, SOS, ca. 20 animations mods wie Mystic Knight etc. klamotten on mass, Custom Races, SD, Prison overhole usw. mein Mod manager meckert schon immer weil ich an die 250 mod grenze bin xD

was mir aufgefallen ist, obwohl man noch am arbeiten ist kann man sagen "Ich will anfangen zu Arbeiten" das hab ich mal probiert, danach konnte ich bestellungen nicht machen oder gäste hatten keine "Habt ihr einen Wunsch" option mehr, nicht immer aber es kann für bugs sorgen, denke die auswahl mit Arbeit anfangen sollte raus solange man schon bei der arbeit ist.

Since I can only give HMTSM right, I am running the mod also properly, use as UNPB / Blessed Body + TBBP, SOS, about 20 animations mods like Mystic Knight etc. clothes on mass, Custom Races, SD, Prison over hole, etc. my mod manager complains always because I'm verging on the 250 mod xD

what I noticed is, even though you are still working on but you can say "I want to start working" I've tried this, then I could orders not make or guest did not "Do you have a wish" option more, it's not always should can take care of bugs, think the selection start working out as long as one is working already in the.

ok rhe english part is from googe tanslator.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/36-msex-fort-slavery/  might give you an idea to incorporate some time in the future.  (Almost makes me want to download that game).  We really need more content like this in skyrim ... why don't we?

I know you already have your own ideas for later content regarding player slavery, but consider, if you haven't already, making options for escape from slavery to include hard and extra hard.  I would also like to see appropriate punishment for unsuccessful escape attempts, including beheading for to many attempts (it will add immersion). Also putting the player up for auction to other slavers who might not have good intentions.  Don't know how much problems animation wise it would be to include a leash to drag the player around when transporting/moving from one location to another, but it would be a nice and appropriate touch for immersion. Also a train gang bang (7-10 or more NPCs) with the player tied to a table or horizontal cross would be nice. 

I know I've already gone overboard, but you know the 3 revelers you occasionally run into on the road offering you honningbrew mead?  What if a group of revelers offered you a drink but with a more sinister outcome than the vanilla bunch?

Again I'll say, "great mod idea you're working on".   Hope you can stay with this to the end and continue adding to content. Thanks for all your hard work and time.

I'm becoming one of your biggest fans.

Hi, i would like to try out this mod but no matter what I do i can't seem to get it to start. I have exactly all the latest mods required but when i talk to Hulda, no dialogue shows up. I went to console command and typed sqv APPS_Controller, and enabled is labeled as 'no' and the priority is set at 99. i tried typing startquest APPS_Controller and nothing happens and it's still labeled as 'no' while checking the status. APPS shows up on my mod menu, but anything under the general tab is greyed out. I'm sure it's installed correctly but for some reason dialogue won't show.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/36-msex-fort-slavery/  might give you an idea to incorporate some time in the future.  (Almost makes me want to download that game).  We really need more content like this in skyrim ... why don't we?

I know you already have your own ideas for later content regarding player slavery, but consider, if you haven't already, making options for escape from slavery to include hard and extra hard.  [...]

You're right, that we already got a collection of ideas, but our idea of this mod makes it modular to a degree, so new ideas can be implemented easily. Some even directly into the story, w/o breaking it.

This spoiler is here for a reason and not just to hide a long text. You have been warned.

Random encounter / radiant quests anyone? ;)

But for enslavement we are 90% sure, that we'll hand this portion over to SD2, while combat based stuff will be handed over to Defeat (where SD2 can/might/will follow).

We just build the beginning and the end for both, so it fits the mod. Saves us alot of work and code.

So Kudos go to jbezorg and Goubo for making such great mods and for giving us the possibility to add to them, when time has come.

So new ideas and suggestions are always welcome, as we already included some of them (thanks again to all the people who posted them). We might not always include the full idea, so it fits the mod and our vision better, but the core of the ideas might make it into the mod at one point or another.

Hey, you might have said a solution for this problem somewhere but I can't find it. I have the problem where Hulda asks about whether the customers were nice and then doesn't say anything. Waiting for 15 minutes doesn't do anything and skipping time just restarts the conversation. So, how? Sorry for asking.

Dear Heromaster, after Hulda calling out the 2 whores in that room and I finishing sex with one of them(named Anjina?), nothing happened. The 2 whores just stand here and say or do nothing.  And I try to go downstairs to speak to Hulda, but I find that all the dialogue about tavern work or prostitution are missing. I use the 0.10.2b version and all the requirements. The only other mod I use is the Sexlab Romance.

My other question, if the answer is no as there doesn't seem to be a fix yet; Can I walk outside for 3 seconds, fail the quest, uninstall it, continue with the game, reinstall it with fix, and be able to do the quest over again? Or will it lock in as a failure and not be allowed to do it ever again?

Bit of a noobish question I'm sure, but the quest looks like fun and seems to have more in the works too which is exciting! I wouldn't just want to 'risk and hope'. The main problem is my only saves are during this part or a couple of hours back. By a couple I mean, Greybeards, a city full of quests, a journey and here. So yeah lol.

I know you already have your own ideas for later content regarding player slavery, but consider, if you haven't already, making options for escape from slavery to include hard and extra hard.  [...]

You're right, that we already got a collection of ideas, but our idea of this mod makes it modular to a degree, so new ideas can be implemented easily. Some even directly into the story, w/o breaking it.

This spoiler is here for a reason and not just to hide a long text. You have been warned.

Random encounter / radiant quests anyone? ;)

But for enslavement we are 90% sure, that we'll hand this portion over to SD2, while combat based stuff will be handed over to Defeat (where SD2 can/might/will follow).

We just build the beginning and the end for both, so it fits the mod. Saves us alot of work and code.

So Kudos go to jbezorg and Goubo for making such great mods and for giving us the possibility to add to them, when time has come.

So new ideas and suggestions are always welcome, as we already included some of them (thanks again to all the people who posted them). We might not always include the full idea, so it fits the mod and our vision better, but the core of the ideas might make it into the mod at one point or another.

I have SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab and defeat.  While both are great mods, SD is lacking immersive content.  SD you just sit there waiting to do something and the torture animations break to often not to mention if your "MASTER"  get involved in a fight, or just goes into fight stance, you lose all the gains and have to start "pleasing" all over again. It's to easy to escape and not much punishment for doing so.  And the dance doesn't work right unless your female is dancing naked in an area filled with bandits and only 2 of them want to "have some of that"...calling bullshit on that. Along that line, same female among the same group of bandits and none of them rape her often??? (again - bullshit). 

Consider these obvious flaws with "horney guys/naked captive" results with your plans.

My other question, if the answer is no as there doesn't seem to be a fix yet; Can I walk outside for 3 seconds, fail the quest, uninstall it, continue with the game, reinstall it with fix, and be able to do the quest over again? Or will it lock in as a failure and not be allowed to do it ever again?

Bit of a noobish question I'm sure, but the quest looks like fun and seems to have more in the works too which is exciting! I wouldn't just want to 'risk and hope'. The main problem is my only saves are during this part or a couple of hours back. By a couple I mean, Greybeards, a city full of quests, a journey and here. So yeah lol.

It is probably better to start from before you entered the Bannered Mare. I could check and make a condition to trigger the quest again, but since this is not intended behavior, I'm not sure yet if everything would work smoothly. Maybe I will make it happen, but be aware that this could raise some issues.

I have SD.2013.09.09.01.SexLab and defeat.  While both are great mods, SD is lacking immerse content.  SD you just sit there waiting to do something and the torture animations break to often not to mention if your "MASTER"  get involved in a fight, or just goes into fight stance, you lose all the gains and have to start "pleasing" all over again. It's to easy to escape and not much punishment for doing so.  And the dance doesn't work right unless your female is dancing naked in an area filled with bandits and only 2 of them want to "have some of that"...calling bullshit on that. Along that line, same female among the same group of bandits and none of them rape her often??? (again - bullshit). 

So, if your are going to use these mods for a base, consider a major overhaul.

So consider these obvious flaws with "horney guys/naked captive" results with your plans.

i was talking about SD2, not SD.

And as for Defeat: it's not made to be used remotly in an easy way yet.

So as SD2 is not yet available, Defeat is waiting for SD2 as well and we're still busy getting the waitress and whoring job in the bannered working correctly, the whole enslavement stuff is still future. First thing first, as we won't to deliver what we promissed for version 0.10.3.

I don't think I could. Some of the fights I did were rather difficult, even on Expert. I knew I should have backed up my saves or scrolled down every once in a while lol. How long until you could fix that line of dialogue not triggering? Would switching to German temporarily solve the issue? All it needs to do is just continue the conversation! Lol, well I don't imagine its that easy to code.

Thanks Hero. Very good mod...and it works pretty well. I only have 75 plugins but my script load is quite heavy...and script problems can be deadly...so you did a great job ^^

There is one thing I would like to point out...the german dialogues are superior (thx CGI)! Keep it up, please.

I know it is supposed to be a quest mod but I hope that the tavern jobs are repeatable in the final version later even if the character already advanced to the whoring job(s).

I love the possibility to play a tavern wench who is dedicated to her job ^^

Thank you for your reply.  I wasn't sure if SD2 was different.  Looking forward to the improvements. Hope the dance is fixed in the new version, and the choice for gender is fixed also - I dance for someone and if there is a female within 20 miles she runs over while the men walk away.  I made a female character to be female, not "want to be" male!  Hetero only is the choice I have in all the mods but female/female keep coming up for some reason.

the german dialogues are superior (thx CGI)! Keep it up, please.

Erm... Heromaster did the german texts, as the mod is build in german.

i'm the one who commited the crime with the english translation. ^^

So you better give Kudos to him, before he dicides to beat me for taking credits for his work.

Thank you for your reply.  I wasn't sure if SD2 was different.  Looking forward to the improvements. Hope the dance is fixed in the new version, and the choice for gender is fixed also - I dance for someone and if there is a female within 20 miles she runs over while the men walk away.  I made a female character to be female, not "want to be" male!  Hetero only is the choice I have in all the mods but female/female keep coming up for some reason.

Please post your load order because there is a high chance that another mod is conflicting with APPS. Also please take a look on the OP to see if you have anything installed which is on my incompatibility list.

Please post your load order because there is a high chance that another mod is conflicting with APPS. Also please take a look on the OP to see if you have anything installed which is on my incompatibility list.

I'm old, ignorant and half blind, so if you would remind me again how to copy my load order - I read the "how to" several times but can't remember where or how.

With Wrye Bash: Load order: Get this by right clicking on a column header in the Mods tab, and selecting List Mods

No mods installed that are incompatible that I can see.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
09  Falskaar.esm
0A  ApachiiHair.esm
0B  ApachiiHairFemales.esm
0C  RaceCompatibility.esm
0D  actorEvents.esm
0E  BBLuxurySuite.esm
0F  CLARALUX - More and Brighter Lights.esm
10  ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
11  itsatrap!.esm
12  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.24]
13  SexLabAroused.esm
14  SPIKE.esm
15  TERAArmors.esm
16  ZaZAnimationPack.esm
17  Devious Devices - Assets.esm  [Version 2.5.0]
18  HighResTexturePack01.esp
19  HighResTexturePack02.esp
1A  HighResTexturePack03.esp
1B  Housecarl Greetings Fix.esp
1C  RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
1D  USKP Patcher for RaceCompatibility.esp
1E  Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp  [Version 1.1.4]
1F  Chesko_Frostfall.esp
20  AOS.esp
21  ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
22  AMatterOfTime.esp  [Version 1.00]
23  Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
24  FishingInSkyrim.esp
25  Immersive Brigands.esp
26  Immersive Dawnguard.esp
27  Immersive Mercenaries.esp
28  Immersive Travelers.esp
29  Immersive Werewolves.esp
2A  itsatrap!.esp
2B  JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
2C  JK Crafting Breakdown - Hearthfire.esp
2D  ReadingTakesTime.esp
2E  SexLab Dangerously Nude.esp
2F  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
30  SexLabDefeat.esp
31  RaceMenu.esp
32  RaceMenuPlugin.esp
33  SkyUI.esp
34  Enhanced 3rd Person Camera.esp
35  Cloaks.esp
36  Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
37  1nivWICCloaks.esp  [Version 2.3]
38  1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp  [Version 2.3]
39  Devious Devices - Integration.esp
3A  forsworn-trouble.esp
3B  LeftHandRings.esp  [Version 1.3]
3C  LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp  [Version 1.3]
3D  leia.esp
3E  NightasyBondageArmor.esp
3F  Ring of Himalayan Hauling v1.0.esp
40  Silverlight Armor.esp
41  Skysan_UltraSkimpy.esp
42  TavernClothes-MTM.esp
43  TERAArmors.esp
44  Werehide.esp
45  zarias_restraints.esp
46  Arkris store.esp
47  BBLuxurySuiteExt.esp
48  BBLSHousecarlsmovein.esp
49  BBLSspouse.esp
4A  BBLSVisitors.esp
4B  BBLuxurySuiteClassier.esp
4C  Black Books Begone.esp
4D  BBB Scroll Rack.esp
4E  Devious Deviants.esp
4F  LightsWinstadManor.esp  [Version 1.2]
50  Run For Your Lives.esp  [Version 1.2.3]
51  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
52  SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
53  SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
54  SDpatch - frostfall.esp
55  Sell Stones of Barenziah.esp
56  The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp  [Version 1.2.4]
57  Book Covers Skyrim.esp
58  Book Covers Dawnguard.esp
59  Book Covers Hearthfire.esp
5A  FalskaarDawnguard.esp
5B  Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
5C  Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
5D  MasculinizedLevelLists.esp
5E  MasculinizedLevelListsDG.esp
5F  MasculinizedLevelListsDB.esp
60  NeutralHjerim.esp
61  removeannoyinglines.esp
62  SexLab Solutions.esp
63  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp
64  SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
65  dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
66  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
67  TheChoiceIsYours.esp
68  TimingIsEverything.esp
69  TimingIsEverything_RunForYourLives_Patch.esp
6A  UnreadBooksGlow.esp  [Version 2.1.0]
6B  xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
6C  zzEstrus.esp
6D  EstrusChaurus.esp
6E  FarvynsDivineOctavo.esp
6F  Solitude A City Of Trade.esp
70  CampingKitNorthernRanger.esp
71  RealisticRoomRental.esp
72  RRR_Hearthfire-Patch.esp
73  RRR_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
74  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
75  ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
76  ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-7.esp
77  SummonFollowers.esp
78  FNISspells.esp
79  SexAddict.esp
7A  Ig-lee.esp
7B  vImmersiveBeds - HFDG.esp
7C  OrientalRace.esp
7D  The Ningheim.esp
7E  APPS.esp
7F  UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
80  UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
81  UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
82  ApachiiHairStyles-FemaleOnly.esp
83  My Home Is Your Home.esp
84  Amanda.esp
85  LC2013.esp
86  Lyla.esp
87  Michelle.esp
88  Misha.esp
89  Rayya Housecarl Makeover GRW.esp
8A  FollowerWander2.esp
8B  EssentialMerchantsMod.esp
8C  FollowerWander2Serana.esp
8D  NPC_Opposite_gender_disabled.esp
8E  [MPX] NPC Gender Race Heights V2.esp
8F  CharacterMakingExtender.esp
90  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
91  EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
92  Bashed Patch, 0.esp
93  SPBF.esp
94  WindstadManordefense.esp
95  Better Baking - Hearthfire - with farm.esp
96  ButterChurn are available.esp
97  More Milk and Egg.esp
98  no-helmet armor perk fix.esp
99  LoversVictim.esp

if, then i only know about half of those mods, but what i know (even tho it should interferre with APPS) is that Dangerously Nude + SD with Artifact, Gold for the wicked and/or coveted enabled are doing the same thing and this way conflicting with each other by producing unforseen NPC behaviour.
You can replace Dangerously Nude with Lovers Victim and/or disable SDs artifact, gold for the wicked and coveted (disabling those 3 is what i highly recommend, as there are now better mods that offer the same functionality; only leave the whole alternative to death thingy to SD).

if, then i only know about half of those mods, but what i know (even tho it should interferre with APPS) is that Dangerously Nude + SD with Artifact, Gold for the wicked and/or coveted enabled are doing the same thing and this way conflicting with each other by producing unforseen NPC behaviour.

You can replace Dangerously Nude with Lovers Victim and/or disable SDs artifact, gold for the wicked and coveted (disabling those 3 is what i highly recommend, as there are now better mods that offer the same functionality; only leave the whole alternative to death thingy to SD).

Thanks for the info.  Will fix the possible problems now. 

But if I read it correctly, lovers victim requires SexLab Aroused v20131203+ which conflicts with apps.

To be honest, I don't like Gatti's outfit at all. It just looks fake, plasticy, and very very trashy which is a huge about face when compared to the incredibly lovely and extremely sexy waitress and very detailed waitress uniform we were wearing before. I prefer classy to trashy and imagined my character as something closer to a courtesan than a streetwalker.

The armor included for the UNP body is a teeny bit nicer looking but still not close to what I had in mind. I was thinking of something that was extremely sexy but also extremely classy, elegant and only revealing in terms of form but not revealing that much flesh. Something like a really fancy form fitting gown with beautiful silk gloves.

Other than that this is shaping up to be a fantastic mod.

Oh and one other thing, the income is way too tiny. 15 septims per hour is nothing. I can make almost 10 times that amount using Radiant which I can stop or start at my leisure whereas with this mod I have to go through a full 8 game hours. I just feel like the reward should be greater because of that.