(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

So I've been keeping an eye on this mod for a while...

Only tested the prostitution side of the mod, not that impressed as it did exactly what 2 other sexlab prostitution mods do (Radiant Prostitution & TDF). I drop by now because the game wouldn't let my char. get out of the bed after sex. So 2 problems

1) A German line will appear during sex then followed by an English line (aka "Germangermangerman 45.000000000000000000 Septimgermangermangerman" Then followed by 45 Septims added)

2) My char. is force greeted into prostitution. When Hulda asked is anything ok, my char. said everything is ok, when she left the Bannered Mare, a pop up said she have to return to the Bannered Mare or the quest fails in 3 seconds, and it id, so I reloaded & talk to Hulda, then Hulda keep walking toward my char & keep talking to her until she has to reply that there are guests who wants to have sex with her, then Hulda will let her go.

However, I do impressed with the insane details of NPCs speaking as if they are aware of my char. quest progress & other status. I'll try to see if anything changes if she declined not to have sex with anyone at all.

But then, the char. I was using wasn't into prostitution to begin with, & I'm also not into prostitution much. so I still looking forward for a route meant for people who doesn't like the idea of having to become a prostitute in order to be enslaved.

I personally didn't like Whiterun, for some reason, Whiterun always crashes on me, my char. manages to get to the Bannered Mare by using console command, besides, Bannered Mare is just tiny & with few people in it. 5 Max? My experience was better when I use mods like Populated Cities to add more NPCs so it was ok. So will it be possible to start the quests while not in Whiterun? I also think the OP should provide some descriptions & features of the mod in greater details, so you won't need to answer it to everybody 1 at a time.

Keep up the good work.

1) Debug lines will disappear in v0.103. I made them to check if some calculations are correct.

2) You will not be forced into prostitution if you don't want to. I take care that you always have a choice. I will do polishing the wishlists of the customers at a later poit, so they will not constantly annoy you with sex requests if you declined it. The issues with wrong dialogues will also be fixed in v0.103. With the upcoming version this alpha version should be almost bugfree and so you can test and explore everything what it has to offer now.

Let me say this, there will be many paths which leads to the main quest of this mod. Prostitution will be one of them. And currently the first one I decided to write to rollout the main story. I will add other paths to the main story over time. You, as the player, will always have full control how you want to play this mod.

If you don't like to whore or failed the quest it is totally fine and will be considered behind the scenes, so that you will have another way to enter the main quest.

Regarding starting location: I choose Whiterun for two reasons: First, it will be accessable for new characters since Whiterun probably is the first major city you encounter after Helgen. And second reason is, that is a trading and questing hub which keeps you there for a long time.

Will I make it possible to start from other locations? The answer is yes and no, prostitution is one way but not the only one so you don't need to get things rolling in the Bannered Mare. But chances are high, other starting locations will be around the city of Whiterun and/or Whiterun Hold.

Hello! First, thanks for this mod!

Unfortunatly, I have a bug, I think some people already reported it : when I talk to Hulda to finish the work, she told me it's OK but just after thatshe told me that the customers were unhappy about me and I fail the quest.

Also, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but a customer ask me to take a break to "know each other", and I have only three options, asking if he prefers to have drinks/food, to say I can't or to threaten him. Can't I accept?

Fixes for the summary dialogue with Hulda will be rolled out with v0.103.

Regarding accepting sex:

If your stamina is below 20 points you can't accept a sex request since you are too exhausted. You should see another dialogue which tells the customer that you are currently exhausted.

Hi there, 

I can get the quest to start fine, by talking to Hulda and putting on the Tavern Clothes. But whenever I interact with an NPC, I do not get any new dialogue options. So, I can't serve them. 

Any ideas what might be stopping the dialogue from appearing?

Did you put on the boots too?

Ty for your report. The customer only get dissatisfied if you decline to have sex with you (There are alot of possibilites which leads to a declined sex request w/o dissatisfying him/her). The chat about your performance is different. They may say that you were a waste of time but still are pleased that you agreed to have sex with them in the first place. If they approve or disapprove your performance is directly depending on your SexLab skill in the requested sex act. Behind the scenes there is a calculation which increases your sex level.

For example:

Your character is a virgin in anal sex and is an expert in oral and vaginal sex acts. So it considers all three profiencies and calculate a temporal sex skill in anal, which is higher than your real anal skill.

To make a long story short: This mod triggers a line of dialogue depending on your actual skill rather than time. This, and this is my personal opinion, should give it a more realistic touch than a performance calculated based on time. Neither of them are perfect and probably a mix of both will do much better.

The summary dialogue with Hulda at the end of the day should now be fixed with version 0.103

This should not happen, but it probably caused by switching back and forth the stages in a sex scene and/or prolonging the scene beyond the timer set in SexLab itself. The debuff will be applied after the sex scene reports to be completed. So there might be a conflict. To make sure, I will look into that issue and see if there is anything I can do.

Ty for your detailed answer,

patiently waiting for version 103 now :sleepy:

Yes, children will be involved in the tavern quest. They only will give you food orders. Never, ever they will ask you for something else. You can ask them right now, but their requests are not implemented since they will ask you for different food. Unfortunately there are no vanilla non-alcoholic drinks so I have to write a complete set of dialogues to make child-friendly requests. I will lock the option in the next patch until I'm ready with the dialogues.

You might check out this mod: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26775//?

Adds two non-alcoholic drinks to all merchants.  That might save you some time.

Well, I moved APPS right to the top of my load order and dialogue now works for me. 

Unfortunately, I've got two further problems:

1) If I dance for a customer, nothing happens. But I remain stuck to the spot. 

2) When I accept to become a whore, the scene where I strip for Hulda when she says she'll take my measurements ends abruptly and I get a message that the "scene was incomplete" or something. After that, I meet the two ugly-as-hell prostitutes in bondage gear and I get the bug where I stab one of them with my invisible sword. I think several people have reported this bug now. :P

Well, I moved APPS right to the top of my load order and dialogue now works for me. 

Unfortunately, I've got two further problems:

1) If I dance for a customer, nothing happens. But I remain stuck to the spot. 

Did you run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe and re-generate the animation list? This mod adds FNIS animations for the dancing.

great mod so far, got the attack bug , actually killed hulda with it lol, didn't go down well, so just unequipped a wep, stood in diff postion then I stabbed at nothing with nothing. However I did get a warning msg just before this telling me that a scene didn't complete correctly (dunno what that was about or if known) and after the attack bug after hulda calls her cronies , they come to me say a few words but then it freezes, leaving me locked into no-ui mode ..guess its waiting for a scene or something....

Liking the alpha already. That it's in german is a further bonus (Auf bayrisch wär noch besser ;) ).

Looking forward when the actual slavery is implemented. Hopefully you are as mean as possible.

For example you could include the quest that the player has to capture lots of animals like bears, wolfes, trolls etc. and then when he finally is done he learns that he had to capture all those animals that they can rape him for the pleasure of the customers.

Also please include lots of punishment if the player as slave tries to refuse, so give him that dialogue option but add a chance he gets punished.

This is so far missing in the other prostitution mods unfortunately imho, do you plan to also add bdsm play as well payed requests? As long as the player is not enslaved it is optional and can be refused with no or little consequences whereas once enslaved it could be one possible route that the player then becomes simply a bondage doll, whereas while free he might also become a mistress/master.

I am very curious which slavery options you plan to add. I could think of:

-Gladiator slave

-poor work slave (like miner)

-harem slave

-eunuch for male slaves

-whore

-human sacrifice for giants/dragons (bad end)

-romance slave (a rich person buys you and falls in love with you, might marry you and grant you your freedom)

-orc slave (sold to orcs, they might for example use you for breeding or torture you to death)

-daedra sacrifice

And some kink ones for fetishists (like myself):

-Cowgirl/boy (emphasis on milking)

-Ponygirl/boy

-Bondage paintoy

-monster breeder

-monster plaything (e.g. for the dogs of your master)

i have a problem, when i work in the tavern and someone ask sex, i only have 2 options. One is persuade him to eat something, another is intimidate.Both of them will decline the require of client. I want to ask how my PC can start work as a whore.

PS does this mod conflict with MF_RadiantProstitution ?

To work as a whore, you need to get the job offer from Hulda first and for this, you got to work as a waitress first.
if you manage to do a good job for the full time, she'll offer you to work as a whore and from this point, just follow the dialogue.

Heromaster tryed what he could to prevent clashes with RP and so far it works ... for me.

Just don't start whoring in RP at the same time.

The package is scripted, so NMM and MO will show an installer gui, when activating the archive.

And the folder structure inside the archive follows the Bain standard, for easier manual installation.

Ok, to make things clearer: After activating as usual the mod is loaded into the NMM-Mods-Folder, but is not appearing in the mangers mod-list, so i can't activate or deactivate it.

Not to mention, that you switch from NMM over to MO, which takes some time as well. :P

Oh yeah, don't get me started it. We need another session asap since I can't work with the CK this way. Which is a seriously problem.

The package is scripted, so NMM and MO will show an installer gui, when activating the archive.

And the folder structure inside the archive follows the Bain standard, for easier manual installation.

Ok, to make things clearer: After activating as usual the mod is loaded into the NMM-Mods-Folder, but is not appearing in the mangers mod-list, so i can't activate or deactivate it.

The mod is packed as APPS. It will show as "A prostitution and slavery mod" in your mod manager of your choice.

Couple of bugs I've noticed:

I'm to the point where Hulda takes you upstairs, the two girls in the kinky armor show up, and after mentioning my character's already naked and Hulda says she's going back downstairs while the three of us have fun (think that's what the Engrish is telling me, anyway), and the next thing that happens is that my character does the animation for a finishing move with a dagger or sword, and nothing else happens, and I'm stuck in an attack pose, can't equip items, etc.  I've reloaded it a few times, same thing always happens, though if I'm looking at one of them, I'll actually hit one of them with my invisible weapon and they all become hostile and attack me.  I've tried talking to them after I'm stuck in the animation, but I get no further options relating to the quest.

Noticing that the dance animations aren't playing either; my character just stands there for a bit, then bows and gets paid.

Also noticed a couple of non-translated bits of text, namely when a character requests a Honningbrew mead and after getting paid for the (apparently disappointing) sex.

Other than that, everything is working as intended, I think. Didn't have any other glitches or bugs thus far.

The same problem......No one can solve? :o  :o  :o

Not to mention, that you switch from NMM over to MO, which takes some time as well. :P

Oh yeah, don't get me started it. We need another session asap since I can't work with the CK this way. Which is a seriously problem.

The mod is packed as APPS. It will show as "A prostitution and slavery mod" in your mod manager of your choice.

argh... yes, it does... im blind... i really should reduce the number of my zillion unused mods...