(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

I think you have the start of a good mod.  

Please consider removing all the inane chatter/comments/conversation from NPCs during the quest.  Maybe ask the author of Prison Overhaul how he did it (no repeating of stupid vanilla conversation in his mod).

You might also consider getting an English  speaking native to help with the correct phrasing of quest related conversation and instructions.  Some statements in the description and in game are hard to follow or idiomatically incorrect.

Keep up the good work.  Looking forward to more content...soon!

Finding someone who is nativly speaking english and can read german as well, is like trying to find a female, that's willing to do voice overs for this mod.

But feel free to use my engrish as base, when re-translating this mod into proper english.

Help of any kind is always welcome and highly appreciated.

On the other hand: Most translations are done as fast as possible, so people can test this mod. Final versions will take way longer to translate, as i'll pay way more attention to grammar errors and such.

I actually thought that the Engrish was one of the most endearing parts of the mod. It just wouldn't be the same without it.

I actually thought that the Engrish was one of the most endearing parts of the mod. It just wouldn't be the same without it.

Thanks for the nice words. That's to cute of you.  :blush:

To be honest, I don't like Gatti's outfit at all. It just looks fake, plasticy, and very very trashy which is a huge about face when compared to the incredibly lovely and extremely sexy waitress and very detailed waitress uniform we were wearing before. I prefer classy to trashy and imagined my character as something closer to a courtesan than a streetwalker.

Those are mere placeholders, so there is at least something skimpy to wear and look at.

But don't worry, as we already found a non-lore breaking set of whore cloths, that'll be part of the upcoming version. ;)

And yes, those clothes will be the absolute same for CBBE3 and UNP. Only very minor differences in the appearance, regarding the skimpieness.

i'm sure that at least you'll like at ... a lot. :D

As for people who prefer own clothes, instructions will be given on how to replace the mods standard whore clothes with custom ones.

At the moment it means nothing, but later you'll be able to get in situations, where you might end up enslaved by who-ever.

Slavers will be part of this mods main quest.

But this does not mean, that the main story completly evolves around them.

Why? Because there might be a chance for the player, to not be the slave and instead be a part of the other side.

if this gets your imagination running: good.
if this tells you absolutly nothing: good. :P

a little hint for ur Whore's

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227/? Exotic Wench Dresses with full supportet Breast and Butt Bounce aka TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46580/? very hot Whore Outfit with full TBBP support

i have test ur mod with both Outfits, no crashes or other problems, and it looks much better then the Vanilla Wench dress and that Black Rose looks Quality much better as that Chain Outfit.

We are looking for Outfits which are not lore-breaking and which are the same or similar for both CBBE and UNP body mods. Although your suggestions are very nice but as Ellisande already pointed out they are not very immersive.

Nonetheless we already mentioned that we will deliver instructions how to replace the standard whore outfits from our mod with custom clothes.

But we are always open for suggestions of any kind, so please keep them coming because we are reading all of them and have already implemented some of them into our mod while others are still on the list of ideas.

Those are mere placeholders, so there is at least something skimpy to wear and look at.

But don't worry, as we already found a non-lore breaking set of whore cloths, that'll be part of the upcoming version. ;)

And yes, those clothes will be the absolute same for CBBE3 and UNP. Only very minor differences in the appearance, regarding the skimpieness.

i'm sure that at least you'll like at ... a lot. :D

As for people who prefer own clothes, instructions will be given on how to replace the mods standard whore clothes with custom ones.

As I am stalking this mod and looking forward to what you two will come up with I can only say: Thank you lord almighty, as I hate it when modders diminish their own great ideas by adding lore-breaking stuff like japanese schoolgirl outfits and modern day cloths. Biggest immersion breaker imho

Going back to she shadows...nothing to see here...get back working on the mod....NOW!

Both outfits i offerd is on nexus for Unpb - CBBE - ADEC - CHSBHC - UNP SevenBase i think thats all Body Types we need, i dont know about other Quality Body mods ^^

but ok, change the Outfits is only a Drag and Drop aktion, only i need is a path for changing the Whore's himself, and make them ready for my bodytype 

Yep, it is the current end. The 0.10.2b version was just a bug fix which caused player to be stuck in the middle of the scene. I had to cut most of the scene since there were some more issues with it. The full quest will be released with 0.10.3.

Nice, any ideas when 0.10.3 will be released? Or is it a long time away? 

Regarding the whore outfit what about this? Is a miniskirt version of the tavern wench clothes

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/47376/?

Actually, I think the above should be the tavern work clothes because of how plain looking they are and the current tavern work clothes should be the sex slave outfit.

That would be awesome.  But the green color on the current tavern clothes would need to be changed from green to purple, a darker shade of red, or maybe black.

a little hint for ur Whore's

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20227/? Exotic Wench Dresses with full supportet Breast and Butt Bounce aka TBBP

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46580/? very hot Whore Outfit with full TBBP support

i have test ur mod with both Outfits, no crashes or other problems, and it looks much better then the Vanilla Wench dress and that Black Rose looks Quality much better as that Chain Outfit.

I'm not sure how you could possibly think that looks better than the amazing Wench Dress.

And we are going to for whore/courtesan and not stripper/dominatrix. So it shouldn't be a tight black leather BDSM type outift.

I think, Heromaster (and CGI) have enough to do with the Mod.

The Quest, the dialogues and the logic etc.

Everyone sees where the meshes installed.

Simply copied your favorite clothes in there and rename it to.

I would suggest femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.

Then it goes faster with the undressing. ;)

I think, Heromaster (and CGI) have enough to do with the Mod.

The Quest, the dialogues and the logic etc.

Everyone sees where the meshes installed.

Simply copied your favorite clothes in there and rename it to.

I would suggest femalebody_0 and femalebody_1.

Then it goes faster with the undressing. ;)

good posting :cool:

first the foundation, the wallpaper comes in the end

(erst das Fundament,die Tapete kommt zum Schluß)

Absolutly correct.

But we're still writing down posted ideas, that we see do or may fit.

Right now, Heromaster is still busy getting the base (whore and waitress) to work, while i work on ... well ... you might figure it out, if i manage to finish it before the next version is released.

What i am working on is not placed in Whiterun nor the Bannered Mare, but it starts there.

We discussed the mod as it it now and as we're big fans of Dark investigations and how it builds up tension, we decided to change the beginning (as you are able to play it now) to behave and feel different. Afterwards we'll do a little bit of cosmetics, but still only a little bit, as there's still alot of other stuff to do, like the mentioned dialogues and we'll have a heavy branch, so the dialogue reflects the players actions in most cases, instead of generic dialogue.

About the whore outfit:

We'll use what we have now (there's a new one for the next version) and see what our dear players think about it.

in the end, we'll have 3 (only 1 in the next version) outfits for the players jobs and as our decission might not fit everyones taste, instructions on how to replace them with a custom outfit will be given in the OP, when the next version is released.

So... as we still need 2 more outfits, suggestions are welcome. if you want to make things easier for us, those are our rules for the outfits:

- Has to be available for CBBE3 and UNP.

- Must be as identical as possible for both body replacers.

- Has to be lore-friendly, meaning it should not look to modern and best made with materials, that are available in Skyrim (latex and glossy leather aren't).

I have doubts that it can come with so much Mods with the same adjustment to problems. Will it give to SD 2 or RP/WorkingGirl to interfaces?

(machinetranslate)

Ich habe Bedenken,dass es bei so vielen Mods mit der gleichen Ausrichtung zu Problemen kommen kann.Wird es Schnittstellen zu SD 2 oder RP/WorkingGirl geben?

Zum Beispiel wird über Hulda ein Job an den PC vermittelt,der von RP stammt...PC wird dann entführt und landet dann im SD-Mod.Der SD-Master will natürlich Geld verdienen und verkauft den PC an eine Taverne. Also eine Interaktion zwischen den einzelnen Mods.

That we want to use SD2 for the enslavement part was already mentioned and as we didn't change our mind about this yet: Yes, SD2 will be used by this mod.

For combat rape, we plan on using Defeat.

Submit is discussed as well, as it allows avoiding a fight completly (if installed and setup right) by submitting manually.

RP support will not be done, but Heromaster tries to build APPS in a way, that there are as less conflicts as possibel.

WorkingGirl support was not even thought about yet, but i would say no.

if it comes down to prostitution: All mods that are available atm are triggering prostitution thru dialogue, so none should interferre with the other, unless you start whoring in 2 or more mods simultaneously, were common sense tells you that this is not a good thing.

So the player just needs to make sure, to click the right dialogue for the targeted mod. That's pretty much it.

While I developed APPS I stress tested it with my gameplay profile which had around 180+ mods where ~ 20 of them were sex mods (RP, Defeat, Submit and even DI). None of them conflicted with APPS. Even my gameplay profile was totally broken by installing and uninstalling mods APPS worked like it should.

To make a long story short: We will take care that APPS will have as less conflicts as possible. Common sense is still needed to avoid unforeseen conflicts based on different mod installations.

First of all sounds interesting, second of all "slayery"? This is just a typo and not some horrible pun right?

Finally I like how this sounds and all but what is it exactly is it? So far with about an hour of playing around other then some lower case letters that should be upper case it looks a lot like Radiant Prostitution.