[Mod][Wip] Beeing Female (For Ssl 1.5)

milzschnitte

Guest jenny2011

In Sexout Pregnancy for Fallout, when you got impregnated by a creature, you would have a creature of that race. Oxne the creature grew large/old enough you could actually be impregnated by your own offspring creature. It was kind of kinky! Would it be possible to introduce something like that here?

I didn't hear any comments about this. Are there plans to include this in the mod? Think it would be a pretty neat/kinky take on pregnancy here.

Also, do you plan on including anything like SoulGemBirth for Hentai Pregnancy, in which you don't have a child, but a soul gem instead? Since right now, afaik, children are static, this might be a useful replacer until we can get children working.

Also, if you need anyone to spellcheck, etc, feel free to PM me!

Precreation doesn't allowed it. Else it would work in my script, too :)

But like i said, it's not possible... not with my knowledge :)

I will try it again, but i'm not sure i can make it or even if it's possible to make it.

Ah I see.  Thanks.  I did use Hentai and Procreation together...  Maybe it was Hentai that allowed it.

In Sexout Pregnancy for Fallout, when you got impregnated by a creature, you would have a creature of that race. Oxne the creature grew large/old enough you could actually be impregnated by your own offspring creature. It was kind of kinky! Would it be possible to introduce something like that here?

I didn't hear any comments about this. Are there plans to include this in the mod? Think it would be a pretty neat/kinky take on pregnancy here.

Also, do you plan on including anything like SoulGemBirth for Hentai Pregnancy, in which you don't have a child, but a soul gem instead? Since right now, afaik, children are static, this might be a useful replacer until we can get children working.

Also, if you need anyone to spellcheck, etc, feel free to PM me!

I've included an "AddOn Manager". There every Mod Developer can include Mods that can Import race specific Baby items / Baby actors.

I'm not good in 3D Design. But maybe someone else wants to do this - then he can include this baby to skyrim and set the specific race. When this race become pregnant or impregnate a woman, the Baby mesh can "spawn".

Creating such an AddOn is done in around ... 2 or maybe 5 minutes. But the 3D Design is the Problem (for me)

I also like the Fallout Mod :) That's why i made BF

i noticed that this mod's scaling is skeleton based. However i dont recall any skeleton scaled armors. Is there any?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20799-pregnant-weighted-tbbp-armor-bodyslide/

This works fine for skeleton (i run skeleton only, don't like playing with my weights, since i have them set to highly varied to make all my npcs ingame more than just the 1 body type).

It is a CBBE base, and also based on skimpy  model/textures for those concerned about such things.

Really the only scaling vanilla armour mod i've found though. There are a couple non-vanilla scaling armours scattered about, but they weren't to my taste, so no i don't have a link for them.

So it works with the vanilla armors that were listed? Ok.

Btw can anyone list me a few non-vanilla scaling armours that use skeleton for pregnancy? Google search only brought me to the TBBP one.

I am new to skeleton scaling so idk what to find x.x

If my game's any indication, no, that doesn't seem to have been worked out yet.  Earlier I managed to impregnate an npc with a strapon.  Make sense of that.

I guess there's no point in running a pregnancy mod with a lesbian character after all. But the cycles are entertaining, so I guess the only option is to lower conception rate to 1% and pray it doesn't connect.

Still, I cringe whenever the mod reminds me I have sperm left inside me :dodgy:

If my game's any indication, no, that doesn't seem to have been worked out yet.  Earlier I managed to impregnate an npc with a strapon.  Make sense of that.

I guess there's no point in running a pregnancy mod with a lesbian character after all. But the cycles are entertaining, so I guess the only option is to lower conception rate to 1% and pray it doesn't connect.

I beleive it only does that if you turn on female cum. If you can live without it, then this shouldn't be an issue, as far as I understand.

somehow i ran into these issue:

1. I got No giving birth animation. I got the waterbroke animation, but after that, nothing.

In fact, after the first labor pain animation, the next one does not start at all. I cant wait/sleep either. completely broken after the first labor animation.

The skeleton nodes were fine. It is just no birth animation after water breaking.

I beleive it only does that if you turn on female cum. If you can live without it, then this shouldn't be an issue, as far as I understand.

I would have thought that would be it too, but female cum is off, unless there's another part to it I'm missing.  It's turned off in the sexlab configuration, do I need to find a similar setting in BF as well?

I have a suggestion for the next release, namely toggle for breast expansion On/Off (I have another mod that alters breasts size and they conflict)

ok, sounds good.

somehow i ran into these issue:

1. I got No giving birth animation. I got the waterbroke animation, but after that, nothing.

In fact, after the first labor pain animation, the next one does not start at all. I cant wait/sleep either. completely broken after the first labor animation.

The skeleton nodes were fine. It is just no birth animation after water breaking.

wait.... just wait....

Or read the bock - maybe you will find your answer

I had offered milzschnitte to help him out with BF and he accepted (Hooray!), so now he won't have to do all the work by himself, and has someone to share the blame in case some things don't work as intended. (So, bring it on!)

Now, about the female/female impregnation thing:

Because of limitations with the SexLab Framework -- namely that currently there are no functions to check who is humping whom that I am aware of --, the scripts can only take an "educated guess." That is, BF checks whether or not the animation that the female takes part in is tagged as "vaginal," and whether or not at least one male actor is involved. If both conditions are met, then said male's sperm is added to the female (and, in fact, all females participating in the scene).

Now, the weird thing is that SexLab sometimes seems to report more actors as being involved than are actually active, and those "ghost actors" are sometimes recognized as being males. Therefore BF will draw the conclusion that insemination should take place even though only females were involved.

Also, the aforementioned "decision matrix" is why a female (N)PC raping a male (N)PC with a strap-on will be inseminated, as was reported some time ago; at the moment, BF does not differentiate whether she actually is the one who has to take it or not.

I have begun looking for a more accurate way to determine whether sperm should be added, or to at least rule out some of the weirdest cases. However, the (possible) solution that I have come up with so far only works for aggressive sex, i.e. rape. Consensual sex is a bit trickier, though, yet I still got some ideas of how to deal with this.

In short: we're working on it, so please bear with us for now.

Because of limitations with the SexLab Framework -- namely that currently there are no functions to check who is humping whom that I am aware of --

Actor[0] is on the receiving end in almost all animations.

There is no way to check it.... and "almost" isn't the word a developer can count on.

I wrote a Little FAQ on the first page.

Guest jenny2011

Just a few suggestions:

Wrong Spelling -> Correct Spelling

Beeing -> Being

Babys -> Babies (4th picture)

Multple -> Multiple (4th picture)

Bourn -> Born (4th picture)

Tribbles -> Triplets (4th picture)

Otherwise, everything so far looks great! Spelling can go a really long way in helping immersion.

Also, would it be possible for you to name your mod "SexLab Procreation 2" so people know that you are continuing Trixy's work? Otherwise people might think that there are 3-4 different pregnancy mods and get confused.

Just a few suggestions:

Beeing -> Being

Otherwise, everything so far looks great! Spelling can go a really long way in helping immersion.

Also, would it be possible for you to name your mod "SexLab Procreation 2" so people know that you are continuing Trixy's work? Otherwise people might think that there are 3-4 different pregnancy mods and get confused.

This is a completely different mod than Procreation. There are 3-4 pregnancy mods, each of them do different things. This one is COMPELETELY upgraded from procreation, and can be considered a new mod. The fact that it has this many problems compared to procreation shows that it has many new things added

Just a few suggestions:

Beeing -> Being

Thanks for your help.

Seems i've watch The Bourne Identety way to often :)

About the "being" ... it's beeing! :) ... when every it's abot the mods Name, it's called beeing :) It got something to do with the nick i'm using normaly.

And about the mod Name - sry. it's a complete new mod. Ther's nothing left from Trixys code. Trixy also told me, that he will maybe continue his mod - somedays when he will find back to skyrim. But maybe we'll think about the prefix "SexLab".... "SexLab Beeing Female" ... sounds great :)

Guest jenny2011

Just a few suggestions:

Beeing -> Being

This is a completely different mod than Procreation. There are 3-4 pregnancy mods, each of them do different things. This one is COMPELETELY upgraded from procreation, and can be considered a new mod. The fact that it has this many problems compared to procreation shows that it has many new things added

That's actually why I suggested a new integer "Procreation 2", to highlight that the mod has been massively updated and upgraded. But titles are a personal thing and don't make much difference in the long run, so it shouldn't make a difference at all.

Guest jenny2011

Just a few suggestions:

Beeing -> Being

That's actually why I suggested a new integer "Procreation 2", to highlight that the mod has been massively updated and upgraded. But titles are a personal thing and don't make much difference in the long run, so it shouldn't make a difference at all.

About the "being" ... it's beeing! :) ... when every it's abot the mods Name, it's called beeing :) It got something to do with the nick i'm using normaly.

Maybe you should call it "Beeing Female (sic):P

Anyways, I found a peculiar bug when I tried making out a new character.

I wanted to make one of zzjays Epic elves but that one required another mod called race compatibility 

And when making a female character Beeing Female registerd the character as "Being Male". 

This was not only when making a Epic Elf, but even when I made a vanilla nord female.

Loading a old female character made before installing race compatibility registered the character as being female in the MCM but not in the acitve spell effects.

This problem went away after uninstalling those two mods and making a new character.

I realise that this is probably more of a issue with RaceCompatibility rather than your mod. But as many people uses custom races, I wonder if its something you can look into from your side to make your mod compatible with it.

Hello there,

I have this mod installed, I am playing as a male character to try this mod out and impregnate an NPCs, but I think I found a bug, when ever I get attacked with destruction magic, a note come's up in the middle of the screen saying the following: (MY CHARACTER'S NAME) add sperm to 0 Women:

Thought to share this with you, and hope for some feed back to fix this problem.

Thanks GM207,

Archived