OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Either one is fine. Halstrom just keeps the current version and the previous version both up for download I think. The description yellow/red text in the OP does need updated.

Generally just download whichever one has the highest number -- that will be the newest one.

Yep that is right I just updated the text a bit. The previous versions just there incase it's a showstopper.

Either one is fine. Halstrom just keeps the current version and the previous version both up for download I think. The description yellow/red text in the OP does need updated.

Generally just download whichever one has the highest number -- that will be the newest one.

Yep that is right I just updated the text a bit. The previous versions just there incase it's a showstopper.

PregnancySCR should probably say PregnancyNG, no? ;)

I think the idea is to let the user pick and choose what they want. If you combined everything you're looking at a very large download. And it's a hassle to add new things to because you have to redownload everything every time.

I think the idea is to let the user pick and choose what they want. If you combined everything you're looking at a very large download. And it's a hassle to add new things to because you have to redownload everything every time.

That idea is already broken though, as all of the items are in SCR and thus available for use in mods, even if the user doesn't have the models. That's what's happening now.

People are downloading the esp, just the models they want (or think they want), and then getting confused about why there are invisible people and so on. It'll only get worse as more mods begin to use these items, beyond just the store.

Erm, okay, so strange thing happened. Yesterday, I downloaded what I think could be this version:

SexoutCommonResources20120122.2.zip (Size: 74.11 KB / Downloads: 266)

And all was fine. But then today I noticed the thread had been updated, so I downloaded the above version anyway. Now, on a clean save, sexoutNG and whatnot updated to latest versions, I get this message soon afterwards:

"Older verio of SCR detected, go to loverslab and update

20120116"

Even though the version I have is the above. I have used FOMM to install it and everything.

Here is my load order, just in case it helps:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

cortexscrambler.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

bzArmour.esp

SW_Recipes_v07.esp

HomeCooking.esp

MojaveExtended100.esp

MojaveExtended20.esp

MojaveExtended40.esp

MojaveExtended60.esp

MojaveExtended80.esp

Power Armour is Powered.esp

Armored PA Gloves.esp

cortexscrambler_dance.esp

PA Footsteps.esp

T3Belts_BootsNV2.esp

Portable Bedroll - Well Rested.esp

CONELRAD 640-1240.esp

PimpMyScarf_CamoRetext.esp

Combat Ranger Armor MII.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

LevelCap100.esp

FNNsysNV.esp

UnderwaterFX.esp

UWFXGodrays.esp

AK_AR15WP.esp

Readius_NV.esp

Companions Commander.esp

FNVEnhancedShaders - AA-DOF Enable.esp

Fellout-OWB.esp

Fellout.esp

mikotocassveronicahair.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp

Mantis07Reflex - Realism.esp

Mantis07Reflex.esp

BunnySuit-FNV.esp

VegasChokers.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutCommonResources.esp

SexoutHookupsALT.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutCreatureLove.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutBribes.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Total active plugins: 70

Total plugins: 71

I'm also a bit confused as to why there are 2 threads on SCR, this one and the one stickied. Where am I supposed to report bugs? I am having problems with the Ball gag item (but not the face gag) - just get a massive exclamation mark, and the same thing happens with fortress cuntlocker, fortresscuntlocker nude gets me an invisible mesh. Bunny suits and alma outfits are also all invisible.

I have the Bunnysuit4278-2 installed, maternityclothes full (latest update from OP here) reflex armour s07 for type 3 35271, and ZAZ 20120109, and Loogie's tryout off course.

Yes I did use the newest preg. So is the SCR old version error a preg thing and not SCR itself?

I am fairly sure that was correct. there was originally to be a new SCR at the same time' date=' but Hal got the preg out first.[/quote']

Yep I boo-booed there, at least I know it seems to work :)

I will change the message to make it clear that it is a Pregnancy Message too.

SCR will have soon have a similar messgae checking that a recent version of SexoutNG is used not SexoutNV.

These messages aren't going to be reset every update, probbaly every 3 or 4 versions and on required updates.

That idea is already broken though' date=' as all of the items are in SCR and thus available for use in mods, even if the user doesn't have the models. That's what's happening now.

People are downloading the esp, just the models they want (or think they want), and then getting confused about why there are invisible people and so on. It'll only get worse as more mods begin to use these items, beyond just the store.[/quote']

Well, I can't organise the mesh uploads as well, the system has been working pretty well other than people having issues with installing the assets, and me screwing up a few folder locations, that is why I now prefer anyone adding stuff to do add it themselves to suit the downloads they supply in their own thread.

They will sort it out eventually, I don't really know a better way to do this otherwise :)

Sorry was to have a new upload tonight, just spent 2 hours adding & fixing most of the issues in SCR saved it just to find I actually had PregnancyNG open instead of SCR, so have added all the changes to Pregnancy instead of SCR, AGGGHH! Have to copy it all across tommorrow somehow.

Sorry was to have a new upload tonight' date=' just spent 2 hours adding & fixing most of the issues in SCR saved it just to find I actually had PregnancyNG open instead of SCR, so have added all the changes to Pregnancy instead of SCR, AGGGHH! Have to copy it all across tommorrow somehow.

[/quote']

haha :D Shit just happens ;)

Didn't take as long as I thought to clean up in FNVEdit :)

New Upload 20120125.1

Fixed CuntLocker folders & added CuntJacker.

Added P4-P6 SummerSlave and P1-P4 Merc Cruiser outfits.

Did some more coding for SexoutNG Version checking.

Fixes to Offspring so the Adults don't run away from combat & adjustments to growth sizing.

Had a quick look at Ranger Casual folders, but it looked ok.

Updated' date=' now I get problems with some of the armor from the SOStore. Specifically, reinforced vault suit, lab coat and security armor all used to show up fine, whereas now I get the regular vanilla version. What gives?[/quote']Good question, I'll check them out.

Thanks for the feedback, I need some more info though

We've never done a preg version of the LabCoat, is there a non Vanilla Lab coat? Can you give me it's exact inventory name of it and the Vanilla version.

I also can't find a Reinforced Vault Suit, is it DLC?

Can you give the number off the back of the Security Armor, is changing from 34 to 101 the problem?

Updated' date=' now I get problems with some of the armor from the SOStore. Specifically, reinforced vault suit, lab coat and security armor all used to show up fine, whereas now I get the regular vanilla version. What gives?[/quote']Good question, I'll check them out.

Thanks for the feedback, I need some more info though

We've never done a preg version of the LabCoat, is there a non Vanilla Lab coat? Can you give me it's exact inventory name of it and the Vanilla version.

I also can't find a Reinforced Vault Suit, is it DLC?

Can you give the number off the back of the Security Armor, is changing from 34 to 101 the problem?

May mean the armored vault suit the store sells.