OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

When I activate the SexoutCommunityResources.esm the main menu wont appear' date=' I've tried turning off all other mods, any way to fix this?

[/quote']

Is it too much to ask to read up just 3-4 posts. We don't ask that everyone read every page of every thread before posting, but the first page, and last page or two would really cut down on the repeated questions. ;)

Here it is.

Did not test extensively, but the load problem / no menu is fixed, and rapers worked ok it seems. Tested with many sexout mods losded at once to make sure no others had the no-menu problem, but did not actually test the mods themselves; this should get us to the point that everyone can test, not just those of us willing to jack around in the geck poking at stuff.

Tested with:

FalloutNV.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
rePopulated Wasteland.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
FalloutNVCheatTerminal.esp
BlueTint.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
Centered 3rd Person Camera - Unraised.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
bzArmour.esp
Sexout LevelUp.esp
SexoutNotify.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutBackup.esp
SexoutBoomers.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Type 6.esp
SexoutStore.esp
SexoutRapers.esp
SexoutPregnancyNG.esp
SexoutSS.esp
SmallerTalk.esp

Total active plugins: 32
Total plugins: 35

FNVEdit shows 1 error in SCR (cadazore cum). Some in the plugins in NG, all will be fixed in an update shortly.

Edit: Download removed!

Here it is.

Did not test extensively' date=' but the load problem / no menu is fixed, and rapers worked ok it seems. Tested with many sexout mods losded at once to make sure no others had the no-menu problem, but did not actually test the mods themselves; this should get us to the point that everyone can test, not just those of us willing to jack around in the geck poking at stuff.

Tested with:

FalloutNV.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
BlueTint.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
bzArmour.esp
Sexout LevelUp.esp
SexoutNotify.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutBackup.esp
SexoutBoomers.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Type 6.esp
SexoutStore.esp
SexoutRapers.esp
SexoutPregnancyNG.esp
SexoutSS.esp
SmallerTalk.esp

FNVEdit shows 1 error in SCR (cadazore cum). Some in the plugins in NG, all will be fixed in an update shortly.

[/quote']

I am using the updated SCR.esm and the new sexout.esm but now all i get is initializing messages. I don't think rapers/brutalrapers is working, or at least the stalker mechanic.

Here it is.

Did not test extensively' date=' but the load problem / no menu is fixed, and rapers worked ok it seems. Tested with many sexout mods losded at once to make sure no others had the no-menu problem, but did not actually test the mods themselves; this should get us to the point that everyone can test, not just those of us willing to jack around in the geck poking at stuff.

Tested with:

FalloutNV.esm
MikotoBeauty.esm
Primary Needs HUD.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutLegion.esm
BlueTint.esp
MikotoBeauty.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
bzBodySuits.esp
bzArmour.esp
Sexout LevelUp.esp
SexoutNotify.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutBackup.esp
SexoutBoomers.esp
SexoutFiends.esp
SexoutKhans.esp
SexoutKings.esp
SexoutNCR.esp
SexoutPowderGangers.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
Type 6.esp
SexoutStore.esp
SexoutRapers.esp
SexoutPregnancyNG.esp
SexoutSS.esp
SmallerTalk.esp

[/quote']

I am using the updated SCR.esm and the new sexout.esm but now all i get is initializing messages. I don't think rapers/brutalrapers is working, or at least the stalker mechanic.

Normal (non brutal) rapers is working ok, I tested that before uploading this ESM. Got raped (and drugged) no problem. There are errors in many of the mods, including brutal.

Here it is.

[/quote']

Thanks PrideSlayer for fixing that, sorry to create a crap load of issues I thought I had re-referenced everything, but yeah I did forget to open the scripts to rename them too, I copied everything over in FNVEdit. I thought I had found all the dependencies and removed them . No problems if you had to delete anything to fix it, will read it latter when needed. I've uploaded your version to the OP.

Upload 20120120.1

PrideSlayers Fix for my Boo-Boo's

Which is the correct version to download? 20120120.1 or .2? I'm still experiancing UI load failure using both versions.

SCR is fine now, just double checked it. Are you sure you updated your other sexout mods? BrutalRapers is the only one I'm aware of right now that still needs an update.

SCR is fine now' date=' just double checked it. Are you sure you updated your other sexout mods? BrutalRapers is the only one I'm aware of right now that still needs an update.[/quote']

Thanks mate, I hoped I got everything :)

Looks like you did from here! My apologies to everyone for bringing the missed ones to light in such a jarring fashion!

Ball Gad、Blindfold、Fortress CuntLocker、Fortress CuntLocker(only)and Vault-tec Chastitron 4000

miss a meshes or textures? it a red exclamation.

Sorry. My English is very poor.

Check you have the MasterChris ZAZ File

New Upload 20120121.1

Fixes to Scripts for Children changing Gender on Maturity.

Added Condom Model.

Some cleaning up.

New Upload 20120121.2

Missed an Armor deletion causing an error message in GECK

New Upload 20120122.1

Added 4 outfits with Preg Versions

Wasteland Doctor

Utility VaultSuits

Armored VaultSuits

A Blue & Black version of Mantis Suit

Some tidying up and fixed missing textures on Mantis suits.

Added a link to OP for GSBModders Download, there's some fun looking stuff in there to add too later.

I'm kinda confused about this but which scr zip file i should use with SexoutNG :/

Either one is fine. Halstrom just keeps the current version and the previous version both up for download I think. The description yellow/red text in the OP does need updated.

Generally just download whichever one has the highest number -- that will be the newest one.