OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Thanx :D

Just wanted to ask you ' date=' can I add

1.Furniture and their idles

All Modders have to do is place them in waste land assign packages for npcs for them to be used

2.Weapons

Cheers[/quote']

Yep, as long as the Weapons are Sex Orientated or knockout type stuff.

I'd prefer if someone created a new Version of Community Resources for non-sex related stuff. :)

Just put them in their lists with the SexoutSZAZ prefix as before :)

New Upload 20120217.1:

Re-Added SexoutSLClothTypeExposedCrotch Formlist temporaily to fix issue with Brutal Rapers mod requiring it.

Please when any Modder uses a resource from SCR in their mod can they post the resources used here so we all know what can't be changed or removed and who is putting stuff in which formlist :)

New Upload 20120217.2:

Sorry All, I screwed up this morning I added the SexoutSLClothTypeExposedCrotch formist to Pregnancy instead of SCR so it would not have helped at all.

Also added 3M Reinforced LeatherArmors and Formlist, but not added to Pregnancy or Sexout store yet.

New Upload 20120218.2:

Added Spectrum Warriors Bondage Toys

Added NCR Trooper Armor & FormLists

Added GhostSuit & GhostBikini & FormLists

I struck an issue with the Ghost suits, they have around 15 textures each which need to be set individually in GECK, which means with the 10 Pregnant & Non-Pregnant versions of both FullSuit & Bikini, 2xMasks & 2xGloves comes to around 200 entries, then the Dark versions doubles that to 400. I just don't have the time and patience to do that manually, I'm hoping someone knows a quicker way or would like to do some of them, the Textures are already in the GECK, and I've currently only created the light versions of each item.

Next time you update, could you put all the buttplugs into a formlist? I want to setup the Tryouts so anal sex is blocked as an option if the player has a buttplug in.

Next time you update' date=' could you put all the buttplugs into a formlist? I want to setup the Tryouts so anal sex is blocked as an option if the player has a buttplug in.[/quote']

Cool sounds like a good idea, I have one for Chastity but I think I will split it into 3 Oral, Vaginal & Anal :)

Should have one today sometime

Also, I'm getting red exclamation marks for SexoutSZAZSexPilloryStatic, SexoutSZAZPunishmentPost02DildoStatic, SexoutSZAZPunishmentPost01Static, SexoutZAZPunishmentPost01Static and SexoutZAZPunishmentPost02DildoStatic.

New Upload 20120219.2:

Added Formlists SexoutSLClothBindingsLockedAnal & SexoutSLClothBindingsBlockedOral etc

in Blocked & Locked Variations for Breasts, Anal, Oral & Vaginal to allow Plugins to check for required removal of items or that sex is not possible without access Key.

I've also added SexoutSLClothBindingsLockedCollar

Also added Restraint Keys for most Factions and 10 other Keys for private or individual usage (no scripting or anything done though)

Added AntiFungal Douche & Recipe, not functional till the Pregnancy scripting is done.

Wondering whether to add variations of Collars/Cuffs/Chastity Belts etc for each faction or leave that up to the scripting side for those using those mods. Some factions may use Bomb/Zap/Tracking Collars and some just use Shackle Collars.

I am also looking at removing a couple of Formlists that are replaced by the new Block/Lock Lists

SexoutSLClothBindingsChastity

SexoutSLClothBindingsGag

Sorry Loogie forgot to look at the Missing Mesh/Texture issues.

Also' date=' I'm getting red exclamation marks for SexoutSZAZSexPilloryStatic, SexoutSZAZPunishmentPost02DildoStatic, SexoutSZAZPunishmentPost01Static, SexoutZAZPunishmentPost01Static and SexoutZAZPunishmentPost02DildoStatic.

[/quote']

Loogie ,

I think I fixed this in the latest Update

Of the zaz data Pack , If doesn't work Lemme know

Few of the textures were using slave in pose textures

Cheers

Also' date=' I'm getting red exclamation marks for SexoutSZAZSexPilloryStatic, SexoutSZAZPunishmentPost02DildoStatic, SexoutSZAZPunishmentPost01Static, SexoutZAZPunishmentPost01Static and SexoutZAZPunishmentPost02DildoStatic.[/quote']

If they have SexoutZAZ they should have been replaced by a SexoutSZAZ version, I'll check it out.

I'm going to delete the SexoutZAZ versions in a future update.

I found out that soem of the 9.2 Abort errors are probably caused by creatures that are not recognized by the Sexout animation picker. The problem for me was with a Legion Mongrel, which is not included in the Sexout Creature form list for Dogs.

Can you add it, please?

Perhaps the restraint form lists should be moved up to Sexout.esm, so that they can be included in the randomizer. It'd be a whole lot easier than having each mod use their own scripts for picking the correct animations.

I love the idea, but I don't see it working well unless there's an easy way to take advantage of it.

I'm going to move the assets and animations out of the ZAZ ESP and into the sexout ESM soon (perhaps this week), but I'm not sure what I can do / should do with the formlists. I don't know what they're used for right now or what the purpose is.

There will be random picker support for the devices as soon as I get them into the ESM, but I'm not sure how I want to categorize them yet.. I am thinking a new set of globals that you can set Sexout.SexType to would be a start, like 'pillory', 'crucifix', etc. That would be enough for it to pick a random one from that particular group.

Other thoughts on how you guys want to use this stuff, especially WRT the random picker, would be helpful!

I'm also wondering if all those 'no sex with ________' things should be moved into the ESM as well, so I can abort sex if you're "cuntlockered" by legion and some other faction tries to have sex with you -- or whatever the heck those lists are supposed to be for.. ;)

I'm going to move the assets and animations out of the ZAZ ESP and into the sexout ESM soon (perhaps this week)' date=' but I'm not sure what I can do / should do with the formlists. I don't know what they're used for right now or what the purpose is.

There will be random picker support for the devices as soon as I get them into the ESM, but I'm not sure how I want to categorize them yet.. I am thinking a new set of globals that you can set Sexout.SexType to would be a start, like 'pillory', 'crucifix', etc. That would be enough for it to pick a random one from that particular group.

Other thoughts on how you guys want to use this stuff, especially WRT the random picker, would be helpful!

I'm also wondering if all those 'no sex with ________' things should be moved into the ESM as well, so I can abort sex if you're "cuntlockered" by legion and some other faction tries to have sex with you -- or whatever the heck those lists are supposed to be for.. ;)[/quote']

Sounds good to me :)