OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Sorry guys this is getting a bit muddled with different versions of things, I got a feeling I've missed a mesh texture update somewhere for some of these items, and others I just haven't had time to do add the textures to the models. I've also noticed the Dildo & Anal plug have mesh errors so haven't added them.

I'm flat out with Pregnancy coding so hoping the original modders or anyone else can grab a copy of SCR check their work and adjust it if possible or even supply an esp here with the items and what was fixed. I will re-upload it to the OP and merge it if necessary. There is just so much cool stuff to add it is too much for one person to sort it all out and keep working on other depravity, I am more than happy to hand this over to anyone else, but would prefer it becomes more of a community project :)

I also added the naked bodies to the SexoutNG safe for Sex lists, has this worked ok, hopefully seeing pregnant bodies engaging in sex now.

I also fixed the Merc Adventerer P1, it was a Pregnancy NG bodyswapping issue.

Sorry guys this is getting a bit muddled with different versions of things' date=' I got a feeling I've missed a mesh texture update somewhere for some of these items, and others I just haven't had time to do add the textures to the models. I've also noticed the Dildo & Anal plug have mesh errors so haven't added them.

I'm flat out with Pregnancy coding so hoping the original modders or anyone else can grab a copy of SCR check their work and adjust it if possible or even supply an esp here with the items and what was fixed. I will re-upload it to the OP and merge it if necessary. There is just so much cool stuff to add it is too much for one person to sort it all out and keep working on other depravity, I am more than happy to hand this over to anyone else, but would prefer it becomes more of a community project :)

I also added the naked bodies to the SexoutNG safe for Sex lists, has this worked ok, hopefully seeing pregnant bodies engaging in sex now.

I also fixed the Merc Adventerer P1, it was a Pregnancy NG bodyswapping issue.

[/quote']

I looked at the models for the dildo & anal plug. both seem to have never been converted to FO3/NV nif format and they also appear to be nothing other than static clutter since neither are attached to "bones".

I looked at the models for the dildo & anal plug. both seem to have never been converted to FO3/NV nif format and they also appear to be nothing other than static clutter since neither are attached to "bones".

Thanks, I'm not sure where I got them now, someone left them in one of the uploads, I'm probably going delete the resource file here in this thread later as it just creates more confusion, I'd rather just list where people get the resources.

Oh the missing textures for the Reflex Mantis suit are on Nexus.

I'll add a link to the OP for it. I think the legless bodysuit version doesn't look right at the back, considering removing it.

New Upload 20120115.1

Activated timers in Sex Smell effects, some clean up work of unrequired Pregnancy stuff

Here is a litle modification from 20120115.2:

• SexoutSLActorDataIsReserved : added a form list for actor that are reserved in some quest.
    This is because, while testing SexoutTrade and SexoutHookupAlt I had Trixy proposition to me! I don't think it is in her character, but adding her to SexoutBannedActor is not possible.
  • SexoutSLDanceSets : added another formlist for a future plugin I hope to make for strip dancing. The formlist is supposed to contain formlist that themselves contains the individual items to remove and add step by step during the dance.

Edit: I think I forgot something...

[attachment=4916]

Thanks' date=' I'm not sure where I got them now, someone left them in one of the uploads, I'm probably going delete the resource file here in this thread later as it just creates more confusion, I'd rather just list where people get the resources.

[/quote']

Unbelievably, these mods are still on Nexus. These are all FO3 only versions. Each feature fake weewee items. Fisrt two are weapons, third is a pick up model.

Phallus by 10RatsTheEpicBattle

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15831

Steel Dildo by Sithrazer

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7508

Raider Dolls by Kendo2

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15143

Kendo2 may not/will not permit use of his vibe for anything, but you could at least check it out.

Happy weinering!

On a different topic' date=' why is there a 00SexoutActor token in the GomorraProstitueGear and GomorraProstitueGearWearable leveledList ?[/quote']

Didn't know there was, is it in SCR or SexoutNG?

Found them and removed them, I seem to remember someone somewhere asking about that in another mod. Probably a drag & drop mistake by me somewhere along the line.

New Upload 20120116.1

Included jaam's lists and added a non-esm version so people can edit it and merge it more easily I hope with their stuff.

looks like the issue with the non pregnant ranger casual outfit is gone but you disappear if it uses one of the pregnancy versions.

Yeah I think their folder was moved to the Pregnant3M folder as we realised we were adding outfits to the PregnantCali folder that weren't Cali Bodies, haven't had time to readdress it.

New Upload 20120119.1

Missed copying some stuff over from Sexout diseass and changed all the references from Sexout to SCR.

If you have 210120118, please delete it and upgrade, it could cause issues if used with PrideSlayers next version of SexoutNG.

New Upload 20120119.2

Oops missed a few errors.

Created a global Varible for SexoutSUseSTDs for when someone does a STD plugin.

What's everyone think about eventually removing all the non-BNB outfits from SCR that have BNB versions, is anyone using them?

And if we make BNB versions of anything we just swap the mesh files in the folder to one with the same name, no geck needed?

What's everyone think about eventually removing all the non-BNB outfits from SCR that have BNB versions' date=' is anyone using them?

And if we make BNB versions of anything we just swap the mesh files in the folder to one with the same name, no geck needed?

[/quote']

I'm perfectly fine with this.

If you turn pregnancy into a FOMOD, which is pretty easy, you could give the option during installation for the user to pick which ones they want to install.

Some (big) problems still with SCR and the latest Sexout ESM. It's referencing a lot of deleted stuff still.. Here's the FNV error list..

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[00:00]             Reference -> [0100E8F4] 
[00:00]           Above errors were found in :LVLO - Base Data
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Leveled List Entry
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :Leveled List Entries
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveNCR [LVLI:02034839]
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveGambler02 [LVLI:02034838]
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveGambler04 [LVLI:02034834]
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSLLVendorSexToys [LVLI:02032DFA]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "LVLI"
[00:00]           EFID - Base Effect -> [010075A6] 
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Effect
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :Effects
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSCumCazador "Insect Ejaculate" [ALCH:0200AEAE]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "ALCH"
[00:00]         Attack Animation -> 
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :DNAM - 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSS0WeapBaton "Police Baton" [WEAP:020384F7]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "WEAP"
[00:00]       SCRI - Script -> [02038519] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :0SexoutSSlaveCollar "Slave Collar" [ARMO:0203852E]
[00:00]       SCRI - Script -> [0100E8F3] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSSlaveCollar "Slave Collar" [ARMO:0203599C]
[00:00]       SCRI - Script -> [0100E8F3] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSShackleCollar "Shackle Collar" [ARMO:02032DF0]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "ARMO"
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [010153E4] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [01011A66] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100EEB7] 
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :References
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :0SexoutSSlaveSpellScript [sCPT:02038520]
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100EEB2] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [01011D47] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :0SexoutSResetGunScript [sCPT:0203851F]
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100E8F4] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :0SexoutSFreeSlaveScript [sCPT:0203851C]
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100F47B] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :0SexoutSPSlaveQuestScript [sCPT:0203851B]
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100E8F4] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100EEB2] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :0SexoutSEnslaveScript [sCPT:0203851A]
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [010075A7] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [010041BD] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [0100477F] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [010041BE] 
[00:00]         SCRO - Global Reference -> [010041C0] 
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSAutoDiseaseCure [sCPT:02038518]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "SCPT"
[00:00] Above errors were found in :[02] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[00:00] All Done!

In closer to english, distilled, these things in SCR are referencing things that have been removed. Don't know what the 'things' are right now, but I can check in a minute.

SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveNCR,

SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveGambler02,

SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveGambler04,

SexoutSLLVendorSexToys

SexoutSCumCazador

SexoutSS0WeapBaton

0SexoutSSlaveCollar

SexoutSSlaveCollar,

SexoutSShackleCollar

More... I think. Bunch of slave related stuff.

In closer to english' date=' distilled, these things in SCR are referencing things that have been removed. Don't know what the 'things' are right now, but I can check in a minute.

SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveNCR,

SexoutSLLVendorSexToys

SexoutSCumCazador

SexoutSS0WeapBaton

0SexoutSSlaveCollar

SexoutSSlaveCollar,

SexoutSShackleCollar

[/quote']

all the STD...

Pretty much everything moved from Sexout to Sexout CR the last time. They exist but with a different ID

In closer to english' date=' distilled, these things in SCR are referencing things that have been removed. Don't know what the 'things' are right now, but I can check in a minute.

SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveNCR,

SexoutSLLVendorSexToys

SexoutSCumCazador

SexoutSS0WeapBaton

0SexoutSSlaveCollar

SexoutSSlaveCollar,

SexoutSShackleCollar

[/quote']

all the STD...

Pretty much everything moved from Sexout to Sexout CR the last time. They exist but with a different ID

I will be pulling all their IDs from the previous ESM in just a minute. GECK is being slow for me today for no reason. Slower than normal that is.

OK, here's what's being referenced in SCR that's bad (deleted) from the latest NG.

SexoutSlaveCollar (0xE8F4)
- SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveNCR
- SexoutSLLOutfitSlaveGambler02
- SexoutSLLVendorSexToys
- 0SexoutSFreeSlaveScript
- 0SexoutSEnslaveScript

SexoutDiseaseCureBase (0x75A6)
- SexoutSCumCazador

00SexoutSlaveCollarScript (0xE8F3)
- SexoutSSlaveCollar
- SexoutSShackleCollar

??? (0x38519)
- 0SexoutSSlaveCollar

SexoutLeashed (0x153E4)
- 0SexoutSSlaveSpellScript

SexoutPSlave (0x11A66)
- 0SexoutSResetGunScript
- 0SexoutSEnslaveScript

??? (0xEEB7)

SexoutEnslave (0xEEB2)
- 0SexoutSResetGunScript
- 0SexoutSEnslaveScript

SexoutFreeSlave (0x11D47)
- 0SexoutSResetGunScript

??? (0xF47B)
- 0SexoutSPSlaveQuestScript

SexoutDiseaseCure (0x75A7)
- SexoutSAutoDiseaseCure

SexoutSyphilis (0x41BD)
SexoutHerpes (0x477F)
SexoutGonorrhea (0x41BE)
SexoutAids (0x41C0)
- SexoutSAutoDiseaseCure

Pardon my french, but why the hell is SCR referencing a bunch of stuff in Sexout that's either unused (slave stuff), non-working (STDs), or entirely internal (reset gun)?

Hal, let me know if you need help untangling this. SexoutNG releases are on hold until this is fixed so people don't keep running into the same problem. ;)

I am working on fixing up SCR now and will provide an ESM in a bit. Something went *really* wrong here -- like somebody renamed a bunch of scripts in FNVEdit rather than in the geck, so the spell names don't match the name descriptors "scn ...." in the scripts themselves. They appear to be simple copies of old scripts from Sexout; these are all the ones starting with '0' rather than '00'.

First pass, since I'm impatient, is a geck delete-fest to get rid of all of those, then run through 2nd pass fixing up everything that I can't delete that is referencing sexout stuff that is gone.

If someone else is working on this already let me know and I'll stop, I only just started so you're probably well ahead of me.

Have it all fixed but for one error that looks like it cannot be fixed without either deleting and recreating the thing, or adding an effect -- though I don't know what effect it should have. Shouldn't be a showstopper.

I'm running through all the other mods in FNVEdit now checking for errors as well, then will upload a new SCR ESM.

[00:00] Checking for Errors in [02] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[00:00]           EFID - Base Effect -> Found a NULL reference, expected: MGEF
[00:00]         Above errors were found in :Effect
[00:00]       Above errors were found in :Effects
[00:00]     Above errors were found in :SexoutSCumCazador "Insect Ejaculate" [ALCH:0200AEAE]
[00:00]   Above errors were found in :GRUP Top "ALCH"
[00:00] Above errors were found in :[02] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[00:00] All Done!