OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

I would like to add some things to this mod. Could I do that without getting in the way of your work?

Things I want to add:

• The note for chastitron' date=' so I can remove it from Brutal Rapers.
    [*']Support for pregnant/slave/etc Willow
  • Blindfold item
  • The other ball gag item
  • Pheromones, Roofies, Aphrodisiacs

The ZIP below contains the fixed chastitron mesh, and the meshes/textures for everything else. (Ball gag, anal plug, blindfold, dildo) but they need some work.

Chastitron

The Note:

We here at Vault-Tec realize that once the background radiation has settled, there will be a time when you want to leave the vault. No one knows what mutants or abominations may be stalking the land you want to rebuild with your Garden of Eden Creation Kit, but we have a feeling they'll want to breed with your perfect, unradiated DNA.

The Vault-Tec Chastitron 4000 is just secure as our vaults, but in your pants!* No need to worry about predation from roaming monsters while you try to build a new tomorrow! And with Vault-Tec's patented Waste Collection and Ejection Mechanism and the Naughty Parts Sterilizer, there's no need to expose yourself to attack while going to the bathroom! With the Chastitron 4000, your tender bits aren't just secure, they're Vault-Tec Secure!

Disclaimer: Vault-Tec is not liable in court for any assaults that might occur due to failure of Chastitron 4000. Use of the Chastitron is considered as you accepting the no-litigation agreement.

* Chastitron 4000 in most cases will be too big to fit inside clothing. If you experience rashes or irritated skin while wearing Chastitron 4000, consult your vault physician for Vault-Tec Rash-Away.

The Script

scn SexoutSChastitronScript

Begin OnEquip
if (0 == GetN SexoutSChastitronNote)
	AN SexoutSChastitronNote
endif
End

Attach that to the chastitron item

Blindfold

The Script

scn SexoutSBlindfoldScript

ref self
short contrast

Begin OnEquip
if (GetContainer == Player)
	ApplyImageSpaceModifier GoBlackISFX
endif
End

Begin OnUnEquip
if (GetContainer == Player)
	RemoveImageSpaceModifier GoBlackISFX
endif
End

No problems feel free to add them to the latest update and just upload it here and I will update the OP. I'm hoping everyone will add their own stuff now I think I have enough examples in there to follow, and at worst if 2 people upload at once I'll just merge stuff in FNVEdit.

I love your description of the Chastitron, I think I misnamed it the Chastitron 3000, just change it :)

Guest user29

The ranger casual outfit's changed folder locations since the last update. It's just an invisible body if you didn't get an older version of it. Its now in the PregnantType3M folder.

The ranger casual outfit's changed folder locations since the last update. It's just an invisible body if you didn't get an older version of it. Its now in the PregnantType3M folder.

Cool, will have look at that this afternoon. There's quite a bit of catch up I need to do for SCR, with the amount of cool stuff that needs to be added, and now the framwork is setup, I need to get people to start adding their stuff into the file themselvwes and I will repost it in the OP and merge where necessary, I still need to create the formlist list and formlist adding script for this so stuff can be added from plugins direct.

I love your description of the Chastitron' date=' I think I misnamed it the Chastitron 3000, just change it :)

[/quote']

Loogie wrote that, actually. He sent it to me in a private message when I first asked him about making a Chastitron model. =)

I will download and hook up my additions.

Can we get a generically named strapon? Just a copy of the one now' date=' but not called "Marissa's Wrath".[/quote']

New Upload 20120110.1

Used prkr_jmsn's file with added BDSM stuff, I uploaded the Meshes here temporarily, not sure where we should put them in the long run. I'm really not wanting to mangae the Meshes & Texture files here, just point to them, we should make a notecard with all their download links for new users. That I can paste here.

Added "The Penetrator" a standard Strapon, moved Marissa's Wrath out of the generic list & vendor list.

Added Gecko Offspring assets for SexoutNG Gecko Pregnancy when it's released later.

Cleared some bugs out of some of my OffSpring Growth Scripts.

I forgot to fix the Ranger outfir & ran out of time, I suspect there's also other stuff I missed.

BoS Scribe robe doesn't revert to P0 when i take it out of the box (it's just sitting at P1)
I'll check it out, the assets are in SCR but I may not have added them to BodySwapping in Pregnancy. I've hit the script size limit for bodyswapping and can't add anymore till I get the script split into scripts for each size body.

New Upload 20120111.1

Swapped Brahmin for BigHorner,

Fixed som Gecko Scripts

Extended most Cum Smell Timers to 12 hours.

Question...

When using the SexoutSLActorData FormLists, should I be adding the NPC record or the in-game reference?

EDIT: And a comment...

There's some overlap with SCR formlists and SexoutNG formlists, namely that they both contain sexual orientation data.

Question...

When using the SexoutSLActorData FormLists' date=' should I be adding the NPC record or the in-game reference?

There's some overlap with SCR formlists and SexoutNG formlists, namely that they both contain sexual orientation data.

[/quote']

We haven't discussed this in any detail, and I wasn't aware of any overlap. Anything sexout itself needs, should be in sexout. I can make it use SCR for somethings, but I don't want to make it mandatory, and it can't be a master to sexout anyway.

The latest sexoutLust release are using the Sexout orientation lists I believe, as does the sexoutNG MCM setting for the player (obviously). I think the demo SexoutOrientation is as well; not sure if anything is using the SCR one at present.

Question...

When using the SexoutSLActorData FormLists' date=' should I be adding the NPC record or the in-game reference?

[/quote']

We haven't discussed this in any detail, and I wasn't aware of any overlap. Anything sexout itself needs, should be in sexout. I can make it use SCR for somethings, but I don't want to make it mandatory, and it can't be a master to sexout anyway.

The latest sexoutLust release are using the Sexout orientation lists I believe, as does the sexoutNG MCM setting for the player (obviously). I think the demo SexoutOrientation is as well; not sure if anything is using the SCR one at present.

SexoutNG shouldn't need those lists I think. there should be no internal checks against them, because actual sex is handed by the plugins. The MCM setting could be handed a little differently, get the buildref of the list from SCR if it exists, and add it that way.

Could you check "Calculate for each item in count" on the SCR leveled lists so I can use them in the store? Without that being checked, the list will only ever return one of the items, rather than a variety.

EDIT: While we're mentioning buildref, I have to convert the hex of the FormID to decimal, right? Because it won't accept a hex string.

Just so you're aware' date=' instead of Straight/Gay/Bi SCR uses Men/Women/Both.

[/quote']

Well since nothing is using it yet that I'm aware of, I'm not going to feel bad about changing that.. ;) Straight/Gay/Bi is much easier to handle from a code perspective as you don't have to check the gender of the actors until you're ready to run dialog on them or something, at which point you're probably checking it anyway.

Just so you're aware' date=' instead of Straight/Gay/Bi SCR uses Men/Women/Both.

[/quote']

Well since nothing is using it yet that I'm aware of, I'm not going to feel bad about changing that.. ;) Straight/Gay/Bi is much easier to handle from a code perspective as you don't have to check the gender of the actors until you're ready to run dialog on them or something, at which point you're probably checking it anyway.

The store is technically using it, but the version that does hasn't been released yet so all I have to do is change a few lines of script. And I'm only using it so that when something does check it, all my NPCs will be ready to go.

[/quote']

The store is technically using it, but the version that does hasn't been released yet so all I have to do is change a few lines of script. And I'm only using it so that when something does check it, all my NPCs will be ready to go.

I'd rather not have to check the actors sex every time I need to add/remove/look in one of those lists, especially in an already bloated MCM script, so if it's not too much trouble I'd appreciate it.

If it is.. I'll make due. MCM script #6 here we come! haha.

[/quote']

I don't understand the reasoning behind this. This would mean that every single NPC has to be in these lists, correct?

The way I see it, all NPCs default to straight, and should be added to a Gay/Bi list if they are such (very few NPCs are, I made a list a while back for this)

Doing it the way you propose seems overly complex, and as far as i can tell, gives no benefit over the other way.

I used the other lists in BrutalRapers, like so

if (0 != raper.GetIsSex Female)
if (raper.IsInList SexoutNGListBi)
set chanceM to SexoutRapers.rateFM
set chanceF to SexoutRapers.rateFF
elseif (raper.IsInList SexoutNGListGay)
set chanceF to SexoutRapers.rateFF
else
set chanceM to SexoutRapers.rateFM
endif

The reasoning is that you need to pick an orientation for them at some point, so if you don't put them in the straight list, you won't know if you've already picked an orientation or not...

make sense?

If you need orientation for an NPC you look in the lists. If they aren't in any list, then you add them to one at random (with some kind of weighting).

Wouldn't Men/Women/Both actually be easier than Straight/Gay/Bi?

(Let's say we're setting up SexoutRapers or something)

For straight/gay you'd have to check the NPC's orientation, the NPC's gender, and the player's gender.

For bi you'd have to check the NPC's orientation and that's it.

For men/women you'd have to check the NPC's orientation and the player's gender.

For both you'd have to check the NPC's orientation and that's it.

Men/Women/Both requires one less check than Straight/Gay/Bi.

Or do I not understand how you'd need to perform these checks?