IGNORED

OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

I really love the idea :) Is it possible to put npc orientation and married status into that esm? I think it would much simpler if there was Sexout.esm, Resources esm + mods .esp.

I'm talking about including prkr_jmsn's Orientation express and Got Hitched into this .esm

I really love the idea :) Is it possible to put npc orientation and married status into that esm? I think it would much simpler if there was Sexout.esm' date=' Resources esm + mods .esp[/quote']

Certainly would be, I hope to include all that sort of stuff just like a big daabase, with pointers for all the added assets like OffSpring, Collars, Cuffs, Sexout NPC's, etc, I'm open for renaming it if we have better suggestions.

This way when something like Chastitron or NCR Slave Outfit is worn in one mod it's readable by any other Sexout Mods.

And I know some of the descriptions on Outfits need changing to match Loogies. I'm even going to add formlists for different odies like Skinny, Type6 etc so we can add the outfits to them for bodyswapping etc.

Great to see a first rev Halstrom!

I could probably add the Hitched formlists and similar to this too' date=' it depends on what PrideSlayer wants in the Main SexoutNG.

[/quote']

That would work fine for me. I'd like to keep only sex related stuff in Sexout, and the rest sent to other ESPs/ESMs when appropriate.

I think some things do belong in Sexout and I'm fine leaving them there. Condoms for example, no use for them outside of sex, so they can remain.

The marriage lists though are unrelated to sex, and fit fine in this mod rather than in the core.

It's all open for discussion and ideas of course, some list may never get used but if the clothing is added to them they will be taggable as various types of clothing.

And ActorData too. Sorry will elaborate more tommorrow night, pull it appart in Geck and see what you think, it's still an ESP at the moment.

I think it will be a little complicated / coordiation issues to keep updating the actual ESP/ESM with stuff from different mods. Why not just have the mods add the items to the formlists themselves, in their init scripts?

When pregnancy starts, it just adds its pregnancy outfits to the formlists. Someone else wants to add more pregnancy bodies/clothes? They can make their own ESP and in its init, add to the form lists.

If you want to add support for a specific body with body swapping and whatever else, then you make a mod with an ESP and the texture and mesh assets, and... yup, in the init script, add those things to the formlists!

I need to think harder on what things I could pull out of sexout and put in here, and alternatively, what things we could perhaps pull out of pregnancy and other mods and add to sexout. The different sperm types was one thing that came to mind -- but those could work just as well in this mod as well.

Here's my question, or perhaps it's a statement.

Since my outfits from Tryouts are used (awesomely) in your pregnancy mod, do you want me to go ahead and rename everything in that file you uploaded so it reflects the naming conventions I use/plan on using in Tryout? That way, if Tryouts and your pregnancy mod require it as a master, we're using the same outfits instead of identical looking versions of the same thing.

Great to see a first rev Halstrom!

I could probably add the Hitched formlists and similar to this too' date=' it depends on what PrideSlayer wants in the Main SexoutNG.

[/quote']

That would work fine for me. I'd like to keep only sex related stuff in Sexout, and the rest sent to other ESPs/ESMs when appropriate.

I think some things do belong in Sexout and I'm fine leaving them there. Condoms for example, no use for them outside of sex, so they can remain.

The marriage lists though are unrelated to sex, and fit fine in this mod rather than in the core.

It's all open for discussion and ideas of course, some list may never get used but if the clothing is added to them they will be taggable as various types of clothing.

And ActorData too. Sorry will elaborate more tommorrow night, pull it appart in Geck and see what you think, it's still an ESP at the moment.

I think it will be a little complicated / coordiation issues to keep updating the actual ESP/ESM with stuff from different mods. Why not just have the mods add the items to the formlists themselves, in their init scripts?

When pregnancy starts, it just adds its pregnancy outfits to the formlists. Someone else wants to add more pregnancy bodies/clothes? They can make their own ESP and in its init, add to the form lists.

If you want to add support for a specific body with body swapping and whatever else, then you make a mod with an ESP and the texture and mesh assets, and... yup, in the init script, add those things to the formlists!

I need to think harder on what things I could pull out of sexout and put in here, and alternatively, what things we could perhaps pull out of pregnancy and other mods and add to sexout. The different sperm types was one thing that came to mind -- but those could work just as well in this mod as well.

Yeah adding by script was one thing I was thinking of but I don't think you could then refer to the item added from another mod, it might be useful in some cases.

Yeah adding by script was one thing I was thinking of but I don't think you could then refer to the item added from another mod' date=' it might be useful in some cases.

[/quote']

You can, SexoutNG does it right now, and it does it the hard way (not the formlist way).

If you add a formlist and I add something to it, any other mod that is using this one can use any items I put in the list, no problems, no issues.

You can' date=' SexoutNG does it right now, and it does it the hard way (not the formlist way).

If you add a formlist and I add something to it, any other mod that is using this one can use any items I put in the list, no problems, no issues.[/quote']

Woe, didn't realise that was possible, so if ModA adds "PinkNCRCombatArmor" does that show up in Geck Armor list of ModB when SCR is a master? But ModA doesn't have to be a master of course?

Here's my question' date=' or perhaps it's a statement.

Since my outfits from Tryouts are used (awesomely) in your pregnancy mod, do you want me to go ahead and rename everything in that file you uploaded so it reflects the naming conventions I use/plan on using in Tryout? That way, if Tryouts and your pregnancy mod require it as a master, we're using the same outfits instead of identical looking versions of the same thing.[/quote']

You can call the description what ever you like and even change the asset names to ones that make more sense but can you leave the SexoutS on the front so they are easy to find in GECK and the Shape code on the end. I realise this means you would have to change the references in your mod as well, but I'm hoping if we have some sort of systematic approach it will be much more workable as it gets larger, and then we can copy it to Sykrim one day if it works well :)

We have to be careful not to get too many versions altered at once I guess, sometimes they will have to be merged I suspect.

I'm also not sure how to handle DLC content yet, suspecting it will be an add to formlist ESP. Items like Marissa I have the Pregnancy versions but not the normal version, because shes's one of the DLC's, I have all the DLC's but just don't want to make them all masters of SCR as other people don't have them.

You can' date=' SexoutNG does it right now, and it does it the hard way (not the formlist way).

If you add a formlist and I add something to it, any other mod that is using this one can use any items I put in the list, no problems, no issues.[/quote']

Woe, didn't realise that was possible, so if ModA adds "PinkNCRCombatArmor" does that show up in Geck Armor list of ModB when SCR is a master? But ModA doesn't have to be a master of course?

Say you have a formlist called SCRArmors in SCR.

ModA can add all the armors it likes to SCRArmors via ListAddForm, say:

ListAddForm SCRArmors PinkNCRCombatArmor

ModB can then use that armor (not by name) with something like:

ref someArmor
set someArmor to ListGetNthForm SCRArmors 1
playerREF.addItem someArmor 1 1
playerREF.EquipItem someArmor 0 1

A better example is this: Say tryouts has an armor called SlaveOutfitNCRP3 that it wants to add to the P3 compatible list. Assume you have a list called SCRClothesP3. In the init script, tryout can do:

ListAddForm SCRClothesP3 SlaveOutfitNCRP3

Then in your pregnancy mod, when you're checking to see that the armor is appropriate on the player, you'd do this:

int bArmorOK
ref playerArmor

; assume armor is OK for P3
set bArmorOK to 1

; get the armor player is wearing
set playerArmor to playerREF.GetEquippedObject 2

; only check if they're not naked
if playerArmor
 if 0 == playerArmor.IsInList SCRClothesP3
   set bArmorOK to 0
 endif
endif

I hope that makes sense. All the ESPs using SCR can interact with the formlists this way, and in other ways as well. Also, if they use SCR "the MCM way" (use BuildRef to get the formlists by their ID) then they do not need to have SCR as a master, and can check if it's loaded or not before using it.

AFAIK the only thing that won't work this way is an NPC, due to the ESP/ESM NPC texture issue. You can use any items, formlists, anything else you want between ESPs this way.

As a for example, in NG I check to see if you have Breezes male bodies (body suits) installed. If you do, then that becomes an option for which body to have male NPCs switch to during sex. If not, then it doesn't show up. It works fine.

This is done without requiring the body suits be installed, and it works just fine. I plan to add support for many more bodies this way in time, both male and female.

Sewerslave is going to have issues with this though since it takes 'everything', so I think SCR is going to need a 'nude bodies' list that SS checks against, and that sexout and pregnancy can both add all their nude bodies to.

Edit: It may make more sense to have the nude bodies list in Sexout itself, because it really needs to know what bodies are clothes or armor vs. naked bodies even if SCR isn't present.

Ah cool I se what you mean and that would work fine for most stuff, where I will need the actual items I think is for things like ClothingSwapping code etc because I do this:

if iNewBellySize == 1
	if rUpperBodysuit == 0 || rZPlayer.GetEquipped SexoutFPregNakedLIST
		if SexoutFVAR.BBActivated
			rZPlayer.AddItem SexoutFPregNakedP1B3BB 1
			rZPlayer.EquipItem SexoutFPregNakedP1B3BB 0 1
		else
			rZPlayer.AddItem SexoutFPregNakedP1B3 1
			rZPlayer.EquipItem SexoutFPregNakedP1B3 0 1
		endif
	endif
	if rZPlayer.GetEquipped SexoutFUnderwearLIST
		rZPlayer.RemoveItem rUpperBodysuit 1 1
		rZPlayer.AddItem SexoutFUnderwearP1B3 1 1
		rZPlayer.EquipItem SexoutFUnderwearP1B3 0 1
	endif

I'm happy with a nude bodies list in the main Sexout as it's sort of a core requirement for sex unless the other formlists I've made are used :

SCRClothLISTExposedCrotch

SCRClothLISTExposedNipples

Maybe 'nude bodies' isn't the right name, or we need those additional ones as you've said. Basically we want two lists.

The "ok for sex" list would have all the nude bodies + crotchless + short skirts, whatever is ok to leave on during sex.

The "nude bodies" list would have just body swapper nude bodies, for mods like sewerslave that are trying to keep you naked.

As for nipples/breasts, not sure where that belongs. Doesn't affect sex, so perhaps it should remain in the SCR. It would need all the nude bodies in it, plus others.

Individual mods would be responsible for adding non-nude exposed crotch/nipple bodies to the SCR list.

This all works fine for checking to see that the body the player has on is a naked body, crotchless, whatever.

What it doesn't do is allow other mods to *use* those bodies directly. If SewerSlave wanted to equip actors with the legion NCR slave outfit specifically, it would need to check first and make sure that legion tryout is loaded, and then build a reference the same way NG does with breezes bodies.

Maybe 'nude bodies' isn't the right name' date=' or we need those additional ones as you've said. Basically we want two lists.

The "ok for sex" list would have all the nude bodies + crotchless + short skirts, whatever is ok to leave on during sex.

The "nude bodies" list would have just body swapper nude bodies, for mods like sewerslave that are trying to keep you naked.

As for nipples/breasts, not sure where that belongs. Doesn't affect sex, so perhaps it should remain in the SCR. It would need all the nude bodies in it, plus others.

Individual mods would be responsible for adding non-nude exposed crotch/nipple bodies to the SCR list.

This all works fine for checking to see that the body the player has on is a naked body, crotchless, whatever.

What it doesn't do is allow other mods to *use* those bodies directly. If SewerSlave wanted to equip actors with the legion NCR slave outfit specifically, it would need to check first and make sure that legion tryout is loaded, and then build a reference the same way NG does with breezes bodies.[/quote']

Sounds all good, I will add most of the core outfits from the major mods to it, it makes it a lot simpler, then script to add them to the approprate SexoutNG formlist ExposedCrotch. Things like Chastitron and Sex/Pregnant outfits are my thoughts other stuff can be added by script as you say to the formlists as that way a NCRSlave mod could recognise you as a Slave in the wrong faction outfit so strip off your Legion Slave Rags and reequip you with NCR rags. The chastitron scripting would probably be set by Plugins to code the locking by key or Faction / location etc.

Nipples is probably more for arousal and a Sexout Lust type Plugin or Milking attacks. Though I am thinking of adding Arousal to Orgasm etc into Pregnancy later or doing a plugin for it if noone else does before then.

Here's a modified version of the file with the pregnant version of my outfits named in accordance with the Tryout versions. I also added in the non-pregnant version of Marissa's Outfit, though I did not add it to any formlists.

I'll do some work to make SexoutLegion.esm dependent on this once we have wider agreement about it's use. I also should note that with the way Tryouts are setup, the only legitimate way to get Marissa's Outfit is to kill her.

Here's a modified version of the file with the pregnant version of my outfits named in accordance with the Tryout versions. I also added in the non-pregnant version of Marissa's Outfit' date=' though I did not add it to any formlists.

I'll do some work to make SexoutLegion.esm dependent on this once we have wider agreement about it's use. I also should note that with the way Tryouts are setup, the only legitimate way to get Marissa's Outfit is to kill her. [/quote']

Cool stuff, Is Marissa a NPC made by you then? I haven't played the DLC so haven't sen her in game. If she's yours you could also add her to SCR too.

I have only added the Marissa outfit to the Pregnancy mod for testing in beta really.

I'll check this out and update it to the OP. I think Bromm was doing some work with a Good Evil list, I should be able to merge that in pretty easy with FNVEdit.

OP file updated 20111208.1

I've added all my NPCs to the TryoutLegion.esm. They aren't DLC characters - they're slave girls who populate the Fort. Marissa and one of the slaves wearing the enslaved NCR outfit are down by the weather control station. Problem with adding NPCs to .esp files is for some reason there's a skin mismatch between the head, hands and body - the hands and head show the right skin color, while the body shows the default color for the texture as if the skin shader hasn't been set. Only way around that without custom textures and making whole new races is an esm.

I also removed faction checks on all the armor aside from Marissa's Outfit and the Official NCR Prostitute Outfit. The other outfits I think should make it clear to the casual observer that you're not affiliated with that group as anything other than property.

Here is a version with a small script that distributes sexual preferences to the NPCs.

This works basicly like STDs in sexout.

Scans up NPCs, 10% chance of adding oral preference, then 10% chance of adding vaginal, then 10% chance of adding anal.

Quest Name: SexoutPref

Script Name: 00SexoutPreferenceQuestScript

Actor effects: sexoutanalpref, sexoutvaginalpref, sexoutoralpref and sexoutpreference (just to indicate that you have gotten a preference and that the script shouldn't add another)

Based on version: 08.12.2011 (I'm not american)

This can be expanded on and with MCM support people should be able to change the percentages as they wish and so on.

EDIT: This has not been tested! Should work tho... it's just adding empty actor effects on NPCs...

I've added all my NPCs to the TryoutLegion.esm. They aren't DLC characters - they're slave girls who populate the Fort. Marissa and one of the slaves wearing the enslaved NCR outfit are down by the weather control station. Problem with adding NPCs to .esp files is for some reason there's a skin mismatch between the head' date=' hands and body - the hands and head show the right skin color, while the body shows the default color for the texture as if the skin shader hasn't been set. Only way around that without custom textures and making whole new races is an esm.

I also removed faction checks on all the armor aside from Marissa's Outfit and the Official NCR Prostitute Outfit. The other outfits I think should make it clear to the casual observer that you're not affiliated with that group as anything other than property.[/quote']

Cool that makes sense, I might add formlists like SCRClothSlaveNCR etc instead if anyone wants to know whose property the slave is.

Here is a version with a small script that distributes sexual preferences to the NPCs.

This works basicly like STDs in sexout.

Scans up NPCs' date=' 10% chance of adding oral preference, then 10% chance of adding vaginal, then 10% chance of adding anal.

Quest Name: SexoutPref

Script Name: 00SexoutPreferenceQuestScript

Actor effects: sexoutanalpref, sexoutvaginalpref, sexoutoralpref and sexoutpreference (just to indicate that you have gotten a preference and that the script shouldn't add another)

This can be expanded on and with MCM support people should be able to change the percentages as they wish and so on.

EDIT: This has not been tested! Should work tho... it's just adding empty actor effects on NPCs...[/quote']

Cool, I'll do some merging tonight of all the versions, and create the first esm so I can start trying it with Pregnancy, I'm going away for 4 days this weekend, so not going to progress a lot till next weekend.

Can you add to your post what version you used to create it so I know whether it needs merging :)