OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

As per Master Wardminator's suggestion I've decided to link these two threads from tech support. The penetrator dildo equipped by the sexoutrapist mod on female players doing forced vaginal or anal rape of an npc is no longer staying visible during sex animations, and only started happening with scr versions from jan 29th and forward. The only way I've got it to remain visible with the new scr versions is to purchase one from sexout store and set it as safe for sex manually when it used to happen automagically with no action required by the player.

My thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15786

R41n7's thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=15870

Also, Thanks, in general for all the fun stuffs ;)

New Update 20130201.1:

Somewhere along the line I recently screwed up the scripts that add all the stuff in SCR to the "Leave on for Sex" formlists and I also found I had conditions in there that it only worked for female players for some strange reason, that must have been there for ages.

Fixes to Formlist & LevelledItemList adding Scripts which should fixthe body issues and Strap on issues.

Added Formlist SexoutSLActorDataShouldBeEssential, just need to know who should we put in it?

Added some Deathclaw extra stuff for User29, Death claws should now go from an Egg to a wearable BackBaby like humans, that then turns into a Young Offspring.

Forgot to add the new textures for SuperMutant babies.

Hal, not sure if this is related or not, or you may even have already fixed it, but for some reason, Sunny keeps equipping her default leather armour over the one given to her in her companion plugin, and Veronica doesn't seem to reddress after sex.

Was this a bug in the previous versions, anybody else having it?

Cheers.

Hal' date=' not sure if this is related or not, or you may even have already fixed it, but for some reason, Sunny keeps equipping her default leather armour over the one given to her in her companion plugin, and Veronica doesn't seem to reddress after sex.

Was this a bug in the previous versions, anybody else having it?

Cheers.[/quote']

Is this the latest version?

Is there a console command for the disease frequency? Mine somehow ended up at "-2147483648 Percent" and trying to move the slider simply freezes the game.

Not that I know of' date=' sounds like somethings Gabonky, does this occur on other saved games, what version is this with?

With the new beta "scr20130201" wiil I still need Clothing evaluation to make stapons visible during sex?

The reason Im asking is I have a problem where. When Sunny equips strapon from my inventory she also equips her weapon which then clips through her body.

The strapon should stay on if it is equipped. Don't know about the weapon one.

Now it is' date=' yes. Same issue.

Some users say just toggling archive invalidation on/off fixes it, but not for me.[/quote']

Hmm, it's something I've seen in the past but have never worked out what caused it, it just seemed to stick on some saved games.

I have a hunch, see if this update fixes it.

New Update 20130202.1:

Fixes to Baby SuperMutant & DeathClaw Textures

Set all remaining OffSpring to level according to Player Level

Young are 10-20% of Player with Caps of Level 4-7

Adults are 40-60% of Player with Caps of Level 10-22

I've based the differences on how much the creature is combat orientated so Soldier Ants are higher than Worker Ants, Deathclaws tougher and higher potential than Giant Rats etc

Please let me know any opinions on whether some seem overpowered or otherwise.

Also set all nude bodysuits to 100 health as I think I had some screwup because I had originally set them to 1000 but the base Sexout bodysuit was set to 100. Maybe this is causing some weird issues in Bodyswapping.

Not that I know of, sounds like somethings Gabonky, does this occur on other saved games, what version is this with?

It defaults to -1 on a new game but seems to be unchangeable. The corrupted value does not seem to have any negative effects, so it's not a problem per se, I just can't try out the disease system.

EDIT: 20130201.1 fixed it for me.