OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Quick question--there's a blindfold item and a script listed in the esm' date=' but I can't seem to find the actual files anywhere. Says Sexout/Blindfold.Nif, but it's not in any of the datapacks I could find.[/quote']

It was in the Sexout store at one point, but I think there's something wrong with it so it was pulled out till somene sorts it out.

Quick question--there's a blindfold item and a script listed in the esm' date=' but I can't seem to find the actual files anywhere. Says Sexout/Blindfold.Nif, but it's not in any of the datapacks I could find.[/quote']It was in the Sexout store at one point, but I think there's something wrong with it so it was pulled out till somene sorts it out.
I pulled it because it appeared to apply a totally black imagespace, and since the Pipboy is also affected by imagespaces it would have been impossible for the player to remove it manually without using the console.
Quick question--there's a blindfold item and a script listed in the esm' date=' but I can't seem to find the actual files anywhere. Says Sexout/Blindfold.Nif, but it's not in any of the datapacks I could find.[/quote']It was in the Sexout store at one point, but I think there's something wrong with it so it was pulled out till somene sorts it out.
I pulled it because it appeared to apply a totally black imagespace, and since the Pipboy is also affected by imagespaces it would have been impossible for the player to remove it manually without using the console.

That's a script problem, right? Would it be possible to get the item re-added? It could still go on NPC's without a problem, and look good on them too.

Would it be possible to have a SCR datapack' date=' as downloading 12 different files begins to be complicated and possibly buggy ?[/quote']

No, because we don't have permissions for all the mods used to be uploaded elsewhere and I have enough work to do just managing the main esm without sorting textures & meshes as well :)

Would it be possible to have a SCR datapack' date=' as downloading 12 different files begins to be complicated and possibly buggy ?[/quote']

No, because we don't have permissions for all the mods used to be uploaded elsewhere and I have enough work to do just managing the main esm without sorting textures & meshes as well :)

351532046_Nooooooo_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

hum, I guess ok :D

yup, gotta respect other peoples work just like you want your own respected. Wouldn't want someone taking halstroms great mod and uploading it somewhere else and possibly calling it their own.

New Upload 20120223.3:

Added Spectrum Warriors new stuff

Added stuff to Formlists

There's a very interesting tentecle dildo in there, I've renamed the "Symbiote" in stages 1-5, I'm sure someone could get some really good depraved ideas for a plugin using it alone, perhaps linked to Lust so it changes stages by clothes swapping :)

New Upload 20120225.1:

Added Spectrums stuff to Formlists

Created some "SexWeapon" & RapeDrug Formlists

Added LustXNeedle, no scripting for it yet, but it could be used as a rape drug. Perhaps it would be great ammo for a dart gun too :)

We probably also need some incapacitating Drugs for rape then then Brutal Rapers could pick randomly from the formlist

Just wanted to point out an issue with the SexoutSShackles items. The full set works fine' date=' but the individual pieces (Wrists, ankles) have a habit of chopping off the characters' hands or feet.[/quote']

Hmm have to look into this, thanks, for letting us know.