OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

I equipped it myself' date=' now it's stuck on. ( i think she glued it on for the futa fun )[/quote']

Hmm, I tried equipping it myself this afternoon, no problems taking it off.

Where did your character get the Penetrator from?

From the box in doc's house.

Hal says don't use that box!! What's in the box man.. come on.. what's in the fuckin' box!!

(sorry. but really. don't use the box. Hal.. hide that box somewhere else.) ;)

From the box in doc's house.

Hal says don't use that box!! What's in the box man.. come on.. what's in the fuckin' box!!

(sorry. but really. don't use the box. Hal.. hide that box somewhere else.) ;)

LOL, yeah the box is only for usage for debugging & testing, everything in there should work ok but it's contents change regularly, I might have to hide some trapped items in there one day :)

That's the same Penetrator I equipped, it's not scripted so should remove just fine.

New Upload 20120208.1:

Added Vault Suits 21 & 34 with Torn versions & Formlists

Added FertX Needle textures by Nordland

Added Addiction chance to NoDoze.

Added more formlists like:

ActorDataHasBigDick

ActorDataHasTightPussy

ActorDataLikesBigBoobs

hello

i am big problem witch Sexout Common Resources after sexout ng 1233

mesh error mouse no work escape touch no work exit witch qqq

thank

Haven't seen this problem with anyone else yet, have you checked you have downloaded all the latest mesh files in the 1st post links.

Yea the telephoto option helps a lot.

I just updated SCR to the Feb11 update and I'm seeing something odd with some (not all) animations. After my clean save, some sex animations, mostly Female on Female, the actors were not aligned at all. Typically They will just occupy the same space on the floor and play out the animation. M2F animations seemed ok and I havent been able to observe beasty animations yet.

My positioning settings are defualt. Anyone else seeing this?

Yea the telephoto option helps a lot.

I just updated SCR to the Feb11 update and I'm seeing something odd with some (not all) animations. After my clean save' date=' some sex animations, mostly Female on Female, the actors were not aligned at all. Typically They will just occupy the same space on the floor and play out the animation. M2F animations seemed ok and I havent been able to observe beasty animations yet.

My positioning settings are defualt. Anyone else seeing this?[/quote']

Can't think of anything I did in the last update to affect animations, there aren't even any animations or calls for them in SCR.

No I don't use rape punch. The animations are fine, its the positioning. Wasn't sure what could affect that setting though. No worries though, I'll just try another clean save, not a big deal. Only mentioned it because it was the only real update I made today.

The positions are all set automatically each time the sex spell starts. I've heard of problems with the alignment when using the rape punch. I don't know how that's even possible, but enough people have reported it that I have to assume it's true even it it sounds impossible.

Other than that, there is nothing that can screw up the positioning that I know of, except for not having sex on relatively flat ground. The animations don't work right if you're on a slope or staircase.

Halstrom

Sadly I did Not See the Update

SexoutCommonResources20120211.1 This Was the one I Used

Added 11 Statics to world objects / statics

Edit : Here is the List

SexoutZAZ01LegionCrossRound

SexoutZAZ02LegionCrossTriangle

SexoutZAZ03LegionCrossImpale

SexoutZAZ04LegionCrossFuck

SexoutZAZPillory01IdleStatic

SexoutZAZPillory02SpankStatic

SexoutZAZPillory03FuckStatic

SexoutZAZPillory04SpankFuckStatic

SexoutZAZPillory05LegionStatic

SexoutZAZPunishmentPost01Static

SexoutZAZPunishmentPost02DildoStatic

Please check if I Messed around too much

Cheers And Thanx

New Upload 20120212.1:

Added New ZAZ Static Objects for Animated Objects, I added renamed versions these with the Prefix SexoutSZAZ instead of SexoutZAZ The extra S makes it easier to workout that they are contained in SCR. The old versions are still there till MasterChris & Loogie have a chance to alter anything using them.

Also added some more Vaultsuits & Formlists for bodyswapping

Fixed the Merc Charmer Outfit causing CTD.