OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

woops' date=' looks like that outfit was cut and then added in dlc.[/quote']

I have all the DLC's but have been trying not to add anything DLC to SCR till I have time to workout how to add it by script so we don't need 2 versions.

ref tmpRef
ref tmpIdx
if (IsModLoaded "DeadMoney.esm")
 set tmpIdx to GetModIndex "DeadMoney.esm"

set tmpRef to BuildRef tmpIdx xxxxxx
 ; xxxxxx = the last 6 digits of the ref ID from the GECK, converted to decimal
 ; do something with tmpRef, like add it to a form list

;
 ; repeat set tmpRef section for each refID from the mod.
 ;
endif

if (IsModLoaded "LonesomeRoad.esm")
 set tmpIdx to GetModIndex "LonesomeRoad.esm"
 ; repeat code from above
endif

ref tmpRef
ref tmpIdx
if (IsModLoaded "DeadMoney.esm")
 set tmpIdx to GetModIndex "DeadMoney.esm"

set tmpRef to BuildRef tmpIdx xxxxxx
 ; xxxxxx = the last 6 digits of the ref ID from the GECK, converted to decimal
 ; do something with tmpRef, like add it to a form list

;
 ; repeat set tmpRef section for each refID from the mod.
 ;
endif

if (IsModLoaded "LonesomeRoad.esm")
 set tmpIdx to GetModIndex "LonesomeRoad.esm"
 ; repeat code from above
endif

Cool will stick that in the code for later :)

Just a heads up for anyone thats as dumb as me...

If you update any of the Sexout.esm, SexoutCommonResources.esm or SexoutLegion.esm files you will probably have to resort your mod list order back to

Fallout.esm

DLC.esms

other.esms

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResourses.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

other.esps

Sexout.esps

Sexout esps are apparently okay in any order but the esms have to be right

fred:

The order of the sexout ESMs matters, but only to each other. It should not matter if they are before or after the DLC, or mixed in with the DLC, as long as sexout.esm is first, then SCR, then legion. If you have a bunch of MCM stuff giving you scroll troubles, move the things you want to access higher in the list.

The ESP order shouldn't matter at all.

updated my Sexout SCR today and now everytime I have sex or transistion the game crashes to desktop I tried both the .1 and .2 versions and I stupidly deleted my older versions of this any ideas. my load order is sexout.esm, sexoutcommonresources.esm, then sexoutlegoin.esm

ya eailer worked just updated the scr today I uninstalled and deleted the old ver before I upgraded to the new one trying some tests now got an older save to work hopeing I can get my newest save working...

Have you tried a fresh save switching it off, saving, and switching it back on again?

didnt try that but got an older version up and running I think something was up with that save. so I reverted to the older save and everything is up and running... thanks for the help

Cool news mate, I was worried there for a bit as the last changes were so minor, they shouldn't have caused any issues :)

New Upload 20120129.1

Removed Fertility Drug recipes, were added to Pregnancy on last update

Addd Sunny Smiles support to drug scripts.

New Upload 20120131.1

Added Hordlands Textures & Meshes to Fertility Drugs & Condom

Added Formlists & Pregnancy Outfits:

Republican Outfits 1,2,3,4

BoS Recon Under Armor

Julia Chang Outfit

Wasteland Settler 2 & 3

TunnelSnake

Merc TroubleMaker Outfit

Will add to PregnancyNG next Update

Upload 20120131.2:

Fixed some typo's in outfit names.

Upload 20120131.3:

Fixed some more typo's in outfit names.

New Upload 20120201.1:

Added Formlists for DoctaSax's Clothing Evaluation System

Fixed Young Gecko's truning into Centaurs.

Added Outfits & Formlists for:

PreWarRelaxedWear

PreWarCasualWear

PreWarSpringOutfit

PreWarBusinessWear

Hey' date=' Halstrom. SCR seems to have lost the formlist "SexoutSLClothTypeArmor" since the last update. Just a little oversight, of course - only noticed it when recompiling my scripts :)[/quote']

Ahh I forgot I renamed that to ClothTypeNonPowerArmor to make it more explicit.

Hey' date=' Halstrom. SCR seems to have lost the formlist "SexoutSLClothTypeArmor" since the last update. Just a little oversight, of course - only noticed it when recompiling my scripts :)[/quote']

Ahh I forgot I renamed that to ClothTypeNonPowerArmor to make it more explicit.

I can adapt SCES to that if you prefer to keep it that way?

I can adapt SCES to that if you prefer to keep it that way?

Yep I need to make the list names as explicit as possible so people don't add the wrong stuff in wrong lists, I could see people adding "power armor" to the "armor" list, best to keep 2 seperate lists, can always check both when checking something.

New Upload 20120202.1:

Added 3M EnclavePower & Leather Armors, Black, White & Blue BunnySuits

Added fix to try move Gecko eggs 100 units higher when spawning.

Yep I need to make the list names as explicit as possible so people don't add the wrong stuff in wrong lists' date=' I could see people adding "power armor" to the "armor" list, best to keep 2 seperate lists, can always check both when checking something. [/quote']

Ok, updated on my side.

Now that we're talking formlist compatibility:

- there's one or two formlists that I use for player opinions that are already partially filled in in SCR (SexoutSLClothAppearDirty = "Ragged", SexoutSLClothAppearFormalClassy = "Classy"). But a "dirty pre-war business outfit", for instance, is not necessarily ragged i.m.o. & rather more classy than most other vanilla stuff. On the other hand, I'd consider some outfits that are already in the classy list to be homely. My point is: it's a matter of player taste.

Would you consider cleaning those out in favor of having them handled by the SCES system alone? That would only apply to those 2, I think (used in SCES & they are about matters of taste) - faction gear is faction gear, armor is armor, anti-radiation is anti-radiation, etc so I'd obviously have no argument with those being pre-filled.

- There's a slight typo in SexoutSLClothAppearLingere that would better be changed before people add outfits to it than after (if at all, of course).

Just throwing it out there... :)

Yep I need to make the list names as explicit as possible so people don't add the wrong stuff in wrong lists' date=' I could see people adding "power armor" to the "armor" list, best to keep 2 seperate lists, can always check both when checking something. [/quote']

Ok, updated on my side.

Now that we're talking formlist compatibility:

- there's one or two formlists that I use for player opinions that are already partially filled in in SCR (SexoutSLClothAppearDirty = "Ragged", SexoutSLClothAppearFormalClassy = "Classy"). But a "dirty pre-war business outfit", for instance, is not necessarily ragged i.m.o. & rather more classy than most other vanilla stuff. On the other hand, I'd consider some outfits that are already in the classy list to be homely. My point is: it's a matter of player taste.

Would you consider cleaning those out in favor of having them handled by the SCES system alone? That would only apply to those 2, I think (used in SCES & they are about matters of taste) - faction gear is faction gear, armor is armor, anti-radiation is anti-radiation, etc so I'd obviously have no argument with those being pre-filled.

- There's a slight typo in SexoutSLClothAppearLingere that would better be changed before people add outfits to it than after (if at all, of course).

Just throwing it out there... :)

I am quite happy for you to clean anything you like in the formlists that doesn't make sense, particularly if it conflicts with your mod. You are the only one using these lists at the moment, I only put a lot of them in there for ideas, I've probably made quite a few boo boo's in there when sorting outfits into lists, I'm not overly familiar with all the outfits myself and can't always spot things in the little geck window with my one good eye :)

You are free to change the list names if they make more sense to your mod too, the only ones used are the vendor lists for the store mod, and the pregnancy clothing lists, outfits, tight to wear etc.

I may delete the creature lists there as I've found them not able to function for what I intended on using them for.