OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

I don't think the items found their way into SCR though, at least not the one the vendor wears. I had SCR before, and it was red exclamation mark and she sold some SCR items.

I install the plugin and run the esp, and now I finally see what she is meant to wear (the face harness and no exclamation mark) and her vending list includes all the items of that esp, so I think somewhere along the lines some or all of those items didn't make it to SCR.

Works fine now though!

I don't think the items found their way into SCR though' date=' at least not the one the vendor wears. I had SCR before, and it was red exclamation mark and she sold some SCR items.

I install the plugin and run the esp, and now I finally see what she is meant to wear (the face harness and no exclamation mark) and her vending list includes all the items of that esp, so I think somewhere along the lines some or all of those items didn't make it to SCR.[/quote']They are all in SCR. As I said before, ! refers to a missing mesh and not a missing item. St.esp contains no items.

The link to Spectrums thread is already in the OP here, I don't like linking direct to mediafire etc, as that means people don't read the creators info/warnings or even what they are downloading before installing it, and also the files sometimes move or are renamed meaning more work for me to update.

The ST esp is only a "cheat box" that removes the requirement to have Sexout Store. You don't need the esp, but the Meshes & Textures are essential. Without these SexoutStore points to SCR for the item & meshes and SCR then points to a missing mesh.

The link to Spectrums thread is already in the OP here' date=' I don't like linking direct to mediafire etc, as that means people don't read the creators info/warnings or even what they are downloading before installing it, and also the files sometimes move or are renamed meaning more work for me to update.

[/quote']

You are right, it's the third link. And, thinking back, that is how I found the thing last night.

That one seems super easy to miss though -- I missed it myself, in my first install of Sexout. (I also remember searching that page, for some time last night, after I had verified that it was the correct mediafire link. I could not for the life of me find that link even when I knew it was the right page.)

Anyways, I have my own problems in dealing with such things but apparently other people do also?

The link to Spectrums thread is already in the OP here' date=' I don't like linking direct to mediafire etc, as that means people don't read the creators info/warnings or even what they are downloading before installing it, and also the files sometimes move or are renamed meaning more work for me to update.[/quote']

You are right, it's the third link. And, thinking back, that is how I found the thing last night.

That one seems super easy to miss though -- I missed it myself, in my first install of Sexout. (I also remember searching that page, for some time last night, after I had verified that it was the correct mediafire link. I could not for the life of me find that link even when I knew it was the right page.)

Anyways, I have my own problems in dealing with such things but apparently other people do also?

Best to mention it in Spectrums thread, maybe he can make the Download link more prominant

New Update 20120322.1:

Added Dark Blue MantisSuit

Fixes to main script not running

Fixed stupidly high typo's version number, this will probably cause an update message. I may have to do a fix to Pregnancy next to get around it if it doesn't clear.

New Update 20120322.1:

Fixed stupidly high typo's version number' date=' this will probably cause an update message. I may have to do a fix to Pregnancy next to get around it if it doesn't clear.

[/quote']

Um after updating to newest version, it works fine, but it has a constant stream of output to the console not sure if that's intentional or just me getting it.

New Update 20120322.1:

Fixed stupidly high typo's version number' date=' this will probably cause an update message. I may have to do a fix to Pregnancy next to get around it if it doesn't clear.

[/quote']

Um after updating to newest version, it works fine, but it has a constant stream of output to the console not sure if that's intentional or just me getting it.

I see it too.

Um after updating to newest version' date=' it works fine, but it has a constant stream of output to the console not sure if that's intentional or just me getting it.[/quote']I see it too.
Oops forgot to turnoff the debug messages, I plan to put a toggle for them in MCM when I get to setting it up.

New Update 20120322.3:

I see 20120322.3 here and 20120322.2 on main page. But I think both of these were 12 hours ago' date=' so I am going to assume that the .2 on main page is correct. I hope I am right...[/quote']

Umm, nope I screwed up, had a small change I added toreduce spamming in 22.2, forgot to upload it :)

New Upload 20120322.3:

Minor change to reduce debug spam

New Update 20120324.1:

Added Mantis & Scorpion Offspring Resources (they won't work till next PregnancyNG Update)

Added MCM Menu for Options, Just looks pretty, not working yet :)

Still looking into the Smell timers too while poking with this.

New Update 20120325.1:

Added 2 More Mantis Suits

More work on MCM Menu

Some work on Sex Smell TImers, the MCM adjustment doesn't do anything yet.

The Sex Message Dialogue is going to be moved from Pregnancy into SCR as it really doesn't need Pregnancy, I also have bigger plans for it too :)

New Update 20120325.2:

Fixed some Typo's

@loogie: oh, lol... thought you were asking about its origins.

think i might have seen that on the skyrim nexus... i know its on the nexus somewhere for sure tho.

@GSBmodders: that looks like the one, you do the versions on the nexus or just the pregnancy version?

the normal version is in the package here' date=' http://www.mediafire.com/?u13e443eaitwqb1

[/quote']

There's several alma dresses in there, but textures seem... odd..

BDSM/almadress.nif needs these textures, for example:

textures\bdsm\dress.dds

textures\bdsm\dress_n.dds

textures\characters\body by race\caucasian\female\upperbodyfemale.dds

textures\characters\body by race\caucasian\female\upperbodyfemale_n.dds

textures\characters\female\upperbodyfemale_sk.dds

And, for example, I had a textures\bdsm\almadress\dress.dds but did not have bdsm\dress.dds until I made a copy there