OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

there was a post on the forums somewhere for the alma dress thing... dont remember if they said it was done or not' date=' wait it might have been a request that i saw.[/quote']

Yeah it was a request for User29 & Evilrunner when they had time, it's just in there for them to use and a placeholder.

I noticed that the sound SexoutSRapersThud (formid xx0022CA) has a directory for its filename' date=' instead of a sound file.[/quote']

Hmm, I'll delete it, I just copied some Brutal Rapers stuff in there because I was hoping to get stuck into updating it to be more SCR based and NG friendly, then got sidetracked.

Just wanted to mention that I've finally moved SexoutLust to the SCR variables (in SexoutSQLVAR). Only the player, Cass, Veronica, and Sunny are wired up at the moment. If someone wants to tell me the IDs for Kirina and Willow (along with the ESP names), I'll toss those in.

I guess that I have to include the guys, too. And... uhh, Lily.

I'm just going by what Halstrom defined in the quest script. But I guess that would be silly.

Well I just added the basis for it because somebody asked, there was a Playable SuperMutant Race mod on Nexus, but we never know till we give it a go I guess, if she want's it you give it to her........

"Come to Mama little man!" :)

I have been working on a "test to see if needed stuff has been installed" program, and my copy of SCR seems to have some missing items.

And most of these I think I have installed... it's just that they are not installed right. :-/:(

The issue seems to be that .bsa files in the data directory either need to be registered in some ini file or they need to have a name prefix which matches an *active* plugin or master file. Just having the bsa file there by itself is not enough. So I think that to fix my installation, either

I need to install some .esp files (like VegasChokers), OR

I need to manually register some .bsa files, OR

I need to extract the content from some of the .bsa files.

And perhaps some install instructions need to be updated?

Or am I missing something? Its entirely possible that those .bsa files work anyways and I have implemented faulty logic. But I think I did the right thing -- I remember reading other people claiming that this was how FalloutNV works...

Anyways, here's the full list (stuffed in a spoiler tag since it's big)

Checking: SexoutCommonResources.esm

PROBLEM: sound\fx\phy\human\bodyfall_h\ ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: SOUN - Sound [020022CA]

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSRapersThud

PROBLEM: meshes\adriant1978\hooker_collars\plainm.nif ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [020171CC] "Vault-Tech Condom Skin Suit"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSAPFISkinSuit

PROBLEM: meshes\adriant1978\hooker_collars\plainf.nif ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [020171CC] "Vault-Tech Condom Skin Suit"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSAPFISkinSuit

PROBLEM: textures\armor\ws\ws2.dds ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF0] "Julia Chang Outfit"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangP0B3

PROBLEM: textures\armor\ws\ws2.dds ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF1] "Julia Chang Glove L"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangGloveL

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF1] "Julia Chang Glove L"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangGloveL

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF2] "Julia Chang Glove R"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangGloveR

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF2] "Julia Chang Glove R"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangGloveR

PROBLEM: meshes\adriant1978\hooker_collars\plainm.nif ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF3] "Ringed Choker"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSHookerCollarNormal

PROBLEM: meshes\adriant1978\hooker_collars\plainf.nif ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF3] "Ringed Choker"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSHookerCollarNormal

PROBLEM: meshes\adriant1978\hooker_collars\spikedm.nif ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF4] "Spiked Choker"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSHookerCollarSpiked

PROBLEM: meshes\adriant1978\hooker_collars\spikedf.nif ( The system cannot find the path specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203BEF4] "Spiked Choker"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSHookerCollarSpiked

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203C1D2] "Julia Chang Outfit (P1)"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangP1B3

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203C1D3] "Julia Chang Outfit (P2)"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangP2B3

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203C1D4] "Julia Chang Outfit (P3)"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangP3B3

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203C1D5] "Julia Chang Outfit (P4)"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangP4B3

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203C1D6] "Julia Chang Outfit (P5)"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangP5B3

FormID: ARMO - Armor [0203C1D7] "Julia Chang Outfit (P6)"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSJuliaChangP6B3

PROBLEM: meshes\bdsm\legionslavebrand.nif ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [02000E40] "Legion Slave Brand"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSSlaveBrandLegion

PROBLEM: meshes\bdsm\legionslavebrand.nif ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMO - Armor [02000E40] "Legion Slave Brand"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSSlaveBrandLegion

PROBLEM: meshes\sexout\halstrom\mantiscannon.nif ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: WEAP - Weapon [020025BF] "Mantis Arm Cannon"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSMantisCannon

PROBLEM: meshes\sexout\halstrom\mantiscannon.nif ( The system cannot find the file specified ) from SexoutCommonResources.esm

FormID: ARMA - Armor Addon [020025BC] "MantisCannon Right"

EDID - Editor ID: SexoutSMantisCannonRight

Cool stuff, that could come in handy as a checking tool, will look into that list when I can, I noticed something wrong with the Julia Chang stuff in GECK, but I think most of the others seem ok. I'll have aquick look now, just about to release an update of SCR.

I had originally envisioned this being a tool to check for broken installations.

But I see so many files with missing content. It's scary -- and if people are using those things without problems I should maybe think about different approaches or different ways of presenting this.

And, it does not help that it's painfully slow right now -- I am using FNVDumper.exe which wants to parse one file per run of the program, but it also wants to parse all of that file's masters. So every mod gets a free parse of FalloutNV.esm... And I have not even started on parsing .nif files for missing textures referenced from there, and then there's checking skeletons and so on, that I think I can get from that kind of file parsing... anyways, I am a long way away from releasing this thing.

But if you want the missing file reference functionality for your own use, I can post a copy here for you.

I had originally envisioned this being a tool to check for broken installations.

But I see so many files with missing content. It's scary -- and if people are using those things without problems I should maybe think about different approaches or different ways of presenting this.

I've been wondering if there's a way to essentially do this from inside the game itself. There probably isn't' date=' but it would be nice if there was. I could finally end all the "I bought an item from the SexoutStore but it's a ! complaints by just not selling the item if the user is missing the mesh.

I've been wondering if there's a way to essentially do this from inside the game itself. There probably isn't' date=' but it would be nice if there was. I could finally end all the "I bought an item from the SexoutStore but it's a ! complaints by just not selling the item if the user is missing the mesh.

If Prideslayer has time, he could add this test to his NVSE extender plugin.

Be great to see when you release it, of course the other thing that happens at times is I may have items in my data folders, so it all looks good, then others don't have those files and it doesn't work, can't really test for that, but the more info for people to give us the better :)

Ugh... so many type of drugs. I am completely lost. Is there any list where all the drugs are listed with their effects?

Your local Chemist? :)

Only 3 fuctional at the moment are FertX, BunX & BunAway and are documented in the OP and ReadMe of Pregnancy. Yeah I need to set up their tooltips etc.............

Just so much to do, in the middle of a major engine overhaus of the code at the moment :)

Be great to see when you release it' date=' of course the other thing that happens at times is I may have items in my data folders, so it all looks good, then others don't have those files and it doesn't work, can't really test for that, but the more info for people to give us the better :)

[/quote']

That was the problem I was originally intending to solve.

I am just going to have to reduce the scope of the tool, in its default form.

Keep in mind that I have not double checked all of these. I may have bugs which are causing me to miss resources which are really available, here's my current "missing file" counts in my current installation:

1       Checking: Sexout.esm
1       Checking: SexoutSlavery.esm
2       Checking: Project Nevada - Core.esm
2       Checking: WME-AWOP-EVE Patch.esp
3       Checking: FNNsysNV.esp
5       Checking: SexoutZAZ.esp
6       Checking: SexoutSS_C.esp
9       Checking: UWHNV-Core.esp
10      Checking: EVE FNV.esp
10      Checking: SexoutBrutalRapers.esp
18      Checking: Weapon Mod Expansion.esm
23      Checking: MoMod.esm
30      Checking: SexoutCommonResources.esm
35      Checking: Dalls_Lodger.esp
55      Checking: HonestHearts.esm
62      Checking: WMEVE - FOOK.esp
64      Checking: LonesomeRoad.esm
85      Checking: FOOK - New Vegas.esp
89      Checking: DeadMoney.esm
98      Checking: OldWorldBlues.esm
118     Checking: FOOK - New Vegas.esm
2245    Checking: FalloutNV.esm

Some of these are because a directory has been included for a file reference. This seems common for sounds (and that's the issue for Sexout.esm, for example -- it has a SexoutThud sound record with a directory for its sound file.)

Anyways, no one is going to want to plow through a listing of thousands of files. Not even me.

Finally here it is, consider this of Beta quality, do not this will not work with older versions of PregnancyNG, it will have some rough edges, you shouldn't notice any issues upgrading to this with other Plugins.

New Update 20120409.1:

More Mantis Suits, Tribal Armors, DragonGirl and others I can't remember

New options:

Debug- Not much more than some debug messages Matrix style in the console except horizontal :)

Inbuilt Clothing effects- causes increased dehydration/damage/penalties when wearing hot clothing in the sun or tight clothing

Sex Messaging- This gives you a neat little short message when sex starts depending on if it you are raped, raping or just bonking for fun

Sex Smells- I've put the triggering for them in SCR as an option for those not using pregnancy, they should affect faction reactions of creatures

These 3 are bare bones, plenty to add to them later, the changes to the sex smells were to simplyfy them & fix issues with them

Also there is a background counter system for modders that counts the type of sex major Actors have, whether it's oral, vaginal, raping, being raped, consensual, canine, monster ghoul, whatever etc, this can be used for all sorts of deviate stuff later lke actually changing the actors preferences

The Pregnancy scanner is now aan SCR item called the Medical Scanner so it will work for diseases later.

I also added another Formlist and some Offspring code for Loogies next project :)

Sorry it's taken a while to get here but I didn't want to release till I had tested functionality properly, andf a new version of Pregnancy ready to go with it, and there were heaps of little bugs to sort, I ripped a lot of stuff out and recoded it. Also in the works is STD's to make a comeback as an option in SCR :)

Plugins that uses this should also list SexoutSex' date=' SexoutFadeToBlack, SexoutHookup(_Alt) and of course SexoutStore.

Might be easier to say it is a global requirement now![/quote']

Cool, added that to the main post :)

The new version of Pregnancy to match this has been uploaded too, do not try to use older versions of pregnancy with this version of SCR.

If you're in doubt wait a few days before trying this, it's really beta quality

New Update 20120409.2beta:

Fixed a few typos, re-enabled companion scanning.

Trying to squish a minor non-obvious bug (probably propagated from an early sexout plugin):

Bug is within MCM script, section "1 - RESET"

Should be SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/MCM_Options/_columns" 1

instead of SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/MCM_Options/columns" 1 ; (missing underscore columns)

Impact: if moving focus from dual column menu item (such as PNV menu) to a menu with this bug, latter menu becomes dual column with possible overlaying/scrambling of text.

same bug exists in:

SexoutF9MCMScript (SexoutPregnancyNG.esp)

SexoutS9MCMScript (SexoutCommonResources.esm)

00SexoutMCMQuest (sexout.esm) but benign since menu elements are brief

Trying to squish a minor non-obvious bug (probably propagated from an early sexout plugin):

Bug is within MCM script' date=' section "1 - RESET"

Should be SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/MCM_Options/_columns" 1

instead of SetUIFloat "StartMenu/MCM/MCM_Options/columns" 1 ; (missing underscore columns)

Impact: if moving focus from dual column menu item (such as PNV menu) to a menu with this bug, latter menu becomes dual column with possible overlaying/scrambling of text.

same bug exists in:

SexoutF9MCMScript (SexoutPregnancyNG.esp)

SexoutS9MCMScript (SexoutCommonResources.esm)

00SexoutMCMQuest (sexout.esm) but benign since menu elements are brief

[/quote']

Cool stuff I will fix that for the next release, probably because I copied both MCM Scripts's from SexoutNG :)