OLD - SCR Locked Thread (Do Not Use)

Well I have a Formlist in SCR called SexoutLRapeDrugs or similar it currently only has FertX & Jets in it, I have also added LustX, I'm hoping during the updating of Brutal Rapers this list will be used instead of the one with Beer etc, but yeah we need a couple of new Tranquillising drugs added for it to make sense and probably mixes of FertX/TranqX, LustX/TranqX etc].

SCR already has a system to deal with the quantity and wearing off of the drugs I will use for the new stuff, so once I set the values in the system it's up to the plugins to read them, though maybe I might apply tranqX to fatigue and have a debuff effect for it in SCR.

We could have blends of BunX/TranX BunX/LustX etc too but I'm not thinking they would be a normal random Rape Drug.

Does TranX sound good for doping drugs, if so I'll add it to the next SCR update, I'm going to do some work on LustX too so that I can get Chase to implement it into SexoutLust, any other ideas for sex related drugs?

I need some good names for the combo's too :)

Guest user29

latest update crashes my game upon startup. lol. wait it might be something else.

edit: I can't tell. It was working no problem before updating and immediately after updating it's crashing. Load order is correct. Anyone else want to try it?

edit2: reverting to the old common resources gets rid of the crashing. Must be a problem in the new one.

latest update crashes my game upon startup. lol. wait it might be something else.

edit: I can't tell. It was working no problem before updating and immediately after updating it's crashing. Load order is correct. Anyone else want to try it?

edit2: reverting to the old common resources gets rid of the crashing. Must be a problem in the new one.

Hmm it's a direct upload of Spectrums file, I'm actually running a modded version at the moment and it crashed first time I tried it, I ried again and it worked then, seems a bit strange, I also just noticed Spectrums file is somehow smaller than the file it's derived from, something must be missing.

Pulled 20120302.1 as it seemed to cause CTD for some people

New Upload 20120302.5:

Spectrums Upload with

Added code for LustX,

Tidied up some stuff,

Populated some Formlists,

Added Symbiote Formlist for swapping.

This seems to work ok for me, editing it in GECK seems to have cleaned something up, there's no load errors and it shows clean in FNVEdit. It's meant for a later version of Pregnancy that I intend on releasing after some more testing, hopefuly it works on older versions ok.

Guest user29

new version works great. Scratch that, it seems to have changed the language of my game O_o

nevermind, that's being caused by that symbiote mod.

new version works great. Scratch that' date=' it seems to have changed the language of my game O_o

nevermind, that's being caused by that symbiote mod.[/quote']

I know my scripting's not great but if stuff starts changing language, I'm really screwing up :)

Added code for LustX' date='[/quote']

Why do I get the feeling that I'm supposed to be doing something with this?

Sorry for not getting you in the loop earlier, because as soon as I had it set up ok and was sure of how I am doing it, I was going to ask you in the Lust Thread if in your next update you can update some variables in SCR for read only useage by others for the companions too :)

I'm sorta making a universal real timed communal drug system in SCR and will add tranquilisers, dart rounds & alcohol later too.

And you should be able to read the quanitiy of LustX in the Actors system, what I do with all the drugs is gauge their effects on a scale from 0-100, the amount of Drugs in the Actors system can actually be up to 999 units but anything over 100 just extends the effect time. 10 units == 5 hours, 100 units == 50 hours of effect, 999 units == 40Days, the effect ramps down with the quantity in the system so at 25 hours there's only a 25unit effect etc. Pills add 25 units per pill and needles add 100 units. This can be changed individualy for drugs and it also allows drug/alcohol cocktails like mixtures of LustX/FertX etc

How you implement it into Lust is up to you, you could make it a 0-100% override on the Actors Lust, alter the speed of the Lust buildup, or adding it as an additional modifier may be better. How much you want 100 units of LustX to effect Lust is up to you, What I do is in Pregnancy I cut back the number to 100 or less and work from there as a percentage, so 50 units of FertX increases Fertility 50%, but 250 units still only increases Fertility by only 100%, it just lasts longer to wear off. I also use BunX and FertX against each other to give an actual Fertility Modifier, they cancel each other one for one, we could have an anti lust drug too I suppose and do the same thing.

The block in SCR for Lust is SexoutS0LustVAR and it just contains:

float fLustZPlayer
float fLustZCass
float fLustZVeronica
float fLustZSunny
float fLustZKirina
float fLustZWillow

If you could set them in an update of Lust to the current levels of Lust, I'm not sure which companions you actually use.

SexoutS0DrugVAR conttains the drug references

float fLustXZPlayer
float fLustXZCass
float fLustXZVeronica
float fLustXZSunny
float fLustXZKirina
float fLustXZWillow

I've added LustX pills & Needles in SCR as items but haven't added them inworld anywhere or tested them yet, all the duration, effects etc are taken care of already, you should just be able to read the value SexoutS0DrugVAR.fLustXZPlayer etc and use that to modify the Actors Lust in whatever way suits you.

I hadn't actually thought about what scale the readable fLustZPlayer would be, I'm assuming 0-100% on whatever lust scale you use in Lust calculation?

Guest Loogie

Today I updated SCR, and now my character has hands with manicured nails, which I've been avoiding downloading because it's an immersion breaker for me. Not only that, the bare hand with manicured nails show up even when the character should be wearing gloves. Did you make a change to SCR that causes this?

EDIT: More detail on this. It's just the left hand, where the pipboy would normally be and resulting in a gloveless hand. Except I use the Readius so that should not result in a gloveless hand, especially not in a model I never installed.

thats funny, i cant seem to get rid of the fortress gear lol.

well that and the dang strap-on, cant be removed for some reason.

@loogie: i think that it could be a conflict were one of the mods is trying to force the regular pip-boy to be used... one of the reasons i dont use readius is because it likes to fight with any mod that makes changes to the hands or the pip-boy.

i could be wrong but try loading a game without the readius mod(s) and then do the same for any other mods that make changes to the hands, you should be able to find the mod or mods that are causing the issues pretty quickly.

Guest Loogie

The only mod that makes change to the hands is the readius. I have never downloaded a hand with manicured nails and the problem didn't start until I updated SCR this morning.

wow, thats just really weird...

hmm, i still think you should try the game without the readius mod for the sake of confirming that it is a fight between that and the readius mod which is what its sounding like if those are the only two mods that might make those changes.

i would start a new game tho, that way you dont have to worry about your savegame getting fucked up. then you might want to post your load order as well, or if you can pics or videos might help too.

I have determined it's not SCR' date=' but I still have no idea what it is.

[/quote']

Assuming everything came through FOMM...

1. click the 'file manager' button.

2. select 'order by file' tab.

3. data/meshes/characters/_male

Look for the file "femalelefthand1st.nif" and click on it.

The mod that installed it will be highlighted in green in the bottom half of the window.

Guest Loogie

I don't install mods with FOMM, but it looks like something at some point just replaced the left hand with a manicured one. Reinstalling Readius has fixed it.