Cum Amalgamator

View File

I bet at least a few of you have a cum addicted slut PC like mine.  She got tired of finding cum bottles that couldn't fill her needs and RND thirst.  So I made this patch.  The bottles will not always stack (as shown in the screens) with good reason: I don't want to break things.  So horse cum from SLS does the same thing as horse cum from ToH, but the form and editor IDs have not changed.  This way quests and scripts won't break.

All the included ingestibles combine the effects of the two mods as shown.  I'm open to adding more mods, but these are the only two I have installed that prolifically add cum bottles to the world.  ToH has a few bottles that aren't covered, such as Riekling cum in its DB patch, because SLS doesn't have a match.  I'm not against fixing that, but chose to release this as is for now.  Added in version 0.3.

I went with SLS meshes, values, and weights in all cases.  ToH bottles behave like SLS bottles including animation.

Requires SL Survival and Troubles of Heroine

Sorry if my screen colors are off, I'm in the middle of ditching ENB and DynDoLOD - and switching to Community Shaders and ReShade.  Still needs some tweaking.  I was getting over 200 fps taking those SS.

Credit

Thank you Monoman1 for SLS

Thank you DSHV for Troubles of Heroine

This will NOT WORK with the merged version at all because the ESP has a different filename.  I may make another patch later depending on feedback.  So if you're using the merge, and want this too, let me know.

ChangeLog

3/6/24 0.3 and 0.3RND Added Riekling cum - requires ToH DB addon.  Stay with 0.2.2 if not using the DB addon.

3/6/24 0.2.2 and 0.2.2RND tweaks to Alit cum effects to better match SLS

3/1/24 0.2.1 and 0.2.1RND Quick fix to make Alit bottles use SLS meshes and have SLS keywords

3/1/24 0.2 and 0.2RND - Added Alit cum from base ToH.  There is no Alit cum in SLS, so this adds a generic SLS cum effect.  RND version quenches thirst like before.  Not a patch, replace version 0.1.  You'll probably never notice Alit cum if you don't do a quest.  But that finalizes all the base ToH cum.  DB addon cum is next on the list.

2/25/24 0.1RND I discovered SLS never actually had the functionality to quench RND thirst - this version will actually quench your thirst like the bottles description says.  I used the drink WATER effect, not alcohol.  Currently for RND users only, and this is a quick and dirty fix that covers only the bottles I did in the initial release - I will do the rest later and see what I can do for iNeed users as well.  SunHelm users can use this patch for SLS - which if I recall makes the bottles satisfy hunger and thirst.

2/24/24 0.1 Initial release

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/24/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    SL Survival, ToH, optional RND
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by km4387
14 minutes ago, Saber2th said:

Sorry just want to double check, this patch makes the cum from ToH compatible with SLS's cum addiction mechanic?

Yes, and adds the effects of ToH to said cum.  So you will get the effects from ToH, some good, some minorly bad - some REALLY good, while filling your RND thirst and SLS cum thirst.

Edited by km4387
3 minutes ago, km4387 said:

Yes, and adds the effects of ToH to said cum.  So you will get the effects from ToH, some good, some minorly bad - some REALLY good, while filling your Frostfall water and SLS cum thirst.

Niiice, instant install. Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Saber2th said:

Niiice, instant install. Thanks!

You're quite welcome, but note that I meant RND thirst.  OP fixed with link added.  RND is a soft requirement of SLS, so everything should work even if you don't have it.  But may not fulfill your thirst if not - no different from base SLS.

Edited by km4387
1 hour ago, 784472071 said:

Same function If im using iNeed instead of RND?

SLS supports iNeed out of the box, so yes, everything should work.  If SLS cum quenched your thirst before, then the ToH bottles I covered will work too.

10 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

This is another cum mod that might benefit from this:

Also for needs mod, can Sunhelm be included?

I recently switched from SunHelm, so you're in luck - there is a small patch here that I found awhile back for SLS and SunHelm needs.  So if you use that patch with my merge, both SLS and ToH cum bottles will quench your thirst.

I'll take a look at CumSwallowNeeds when I get a chance.  If the cum bottles it uses have the same formIDs as SLS, it might just work out of the box - no idea till I look.

I have to say, I'm playing the game and cum is not quenching my RND thirst.  I really don't mind - the whole point for me was to not have two different bottles of troll cum that did two different things - but kinda spoils this little patch.  Everything seems fine otherwise - I wonder if they ever worked to begin with?  I'll check into it later.  Can anyone else let me know if it's working for them?

Edited by km4387
2 hours ago, km4387 said:

SLS supports iNeed out of the box, so yes, everything should work.  If SLS cum quenched your thirst before, then the ToH bottles I covered will work too.

I recently switched from SunHelm, so you're in luck - there is a small patch here that I found awhile back for SLS and SunHelm needs.  So if you use that patch with my merge, both SLS and ToH cum bottles will quench your thirst.

I'll take a look at CumSwallowNeeds when I get a chance.  If the cum bottles it uses have the same formIDs as SLS, it might just work out of the box - no idea till I look.

Author of the mod, cum bottles in it are not actually in the mod. I just have a list that associates a particular race to the form IDs from cum alchemy. Then spawn their bottles if they have the mod installed.

On of the biggest things I need to do with the mod is some kind of cum bottle integration. I just could not decide on which mods cum bottles to use. There are just too many mods offering cum bottles and i will nit recreate the wheel.

I don't play the game really anymore and my modding time is very low, but if you would like for me to add something into my mod that will make it easier for you to interface with it, let me know. I do push 2 events, so it might be as easy as listening for one of the events.. Then spawning your own bottle.

Edited by Dasha117
7 minutes ago, Dasha117 said:

Author of the mod, cum bottles in it are not actually in the mod. I just have a list that associates a particular race to the form IDs from cum alchemy. Then spawn their bottles if they have the mod installed.

On of the biggest things I need to do with the mod is some kind of cum bottle integration. I just could not decide on which mods cum bottles to use. There are just too many mods offering cum bottles and i will nit recreate the wheel.

I don't play the game really anymore and my modding time is very low, but if you would like for me to add something into my mod that will make it easier for you to interface with it, let me know. I do push 2 events, so it might be as easy as listening for one of the events.. Then spawning your own bottle.

Thank you for the consideration! I'm not sure what I want right now - I need to load up your mod, take a look at things, and decide how it would fit in with amalgamator.  All the different cum bottles were the reason I made this patch, so I understand what you're saying.

1 hour ago, km4387 said:

I have to say, I'm playing the game and cum is not quenching my RND thirst.  I really don't mind - the whole point for me was to not have two different bottles of troll cum that did two different things - but kinda spoils this little patch.  Everything seems fine otherwise - I wonder if they ever worked to begin with?  I'll check into it later.  Can anyone else let me know if it's working for them?

Released an RND version that fixes this.  The base SLS mod didn't quench my thirst even when my patch wasn't present, so my guess is that the functionality in SLS isn't working.

40 minutes ago, ludba said:

Thoughts on including Succubus Heart?

I think I tried that mod a long time ago, but can't remember much about it.  I'll brush up and look into it - basically I want to "amalgamate" cum bottles.  If it adds cum bottles, I'll see what I can do.

Are you using ToH and/or SLS?  RND?

Edit: from what I can see, SH adds cum ingredients, not cum ingestibles.  I'm going to say no for now.  This is about cum ingesting (food/drink/and their effects), not alchemy.

Edited by km4387
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mymods said:

Sorry for my stupid question. How i get emty bottles? How do I fill them?

Not stupid - I had the same trouble when I first installed SLS.  Visit an alchemist, and buy "Empty Cumtainers" from the food tab - they're cheap - like 3 gold each.  There are a couple ways then to fill those containers with SLS - you can spit (collect cum) into the bottle when giving a blowjob if the empty is in your inventory, or you can use the wheel menu and collect cum from your skin if you have any.  If you don't see Empty Cumtainers, be sure you've made a bashed patch.  If you use SLACS, there won't be any cum on your skin even if there is - try SCOE instead.

As an aside for anyone concerned - I figured out why SLS was not filling my RND needs with cum bottles.  Apparently in the MCM you need to change the food/thirst value of cum at least once for it to take effect.  Then when you swallow cum or drink from a bottle it'll fill your hunger and thirst.  So currently, if you use the RND version, you'll get double water once you made that change.  Overwrite with the NON-RND version to make it work as intended.  RND version will be removed next update.

The MCM for SLS is complicated and can be touchy - the import/export doesn't work right and sometimes you need to enable/disable options to make things work.  I'll update the OP with this info when I get a chance.  For now, see the attached screen, change those value I highlighted, leave the MCM, then return and set them how you like.

Cum Amalgamator SLS fix.jpg

Edited by km4387
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...