SexLab Cumpires (cum drinking vampires)

SexLab Cumpires (cum drinking vampires)

View File

Makes vampires feed on cum instead of blood.

Mechanics

It works by replacing the "Feed" option on seduced targets with a "Bite" option, which no longer resets vampire stages and now is only useful for turning people for the Dawnguard vampire questline. Instead now vampire stages reset whenever the player participates as oral part in a sex animation tagged as Blowjob. You now also get dialogue line to "Suck" on seduced male NPCs, which starts an appropriate sex animation to feed you. Additionally you can suck on a male NPC you married whenever your vampirism progressed past stage one.

Stage Four Vampirism

Once your vampirism progressed to stage four some people will notice your thirst for cum and might take advantage of it by mouthraping you. This is initiated by them yelling the word 'Vampire!' at you, because it's the best voiceline I could find for it and I don't like quiet dialogue.

The 'White' Phial

The White Phial can now also be filled with cum to sate your thirst. Too not make it too easy this version of the phial doesn't recharge infinitely, but instead only has four charges before you have to refill it. Refilling can be done at Quintus Navale or any male NPC you married.

Compatibility with other Vampirism Overhauls

This mod changes the VampireFeed perk, as probably most other overhauls will do. The only changes done to the perk are renaming "Feed" to "Bite" and removing the vampirism stage reset. If you use any other overhaul put it in loadorder after my mod. This will undo said changes to the VampireFeed perk, but everything else will work as usual. It is now up to you to not feed on NPCs, but to suck on them.

Credits

lostpause4 for the idea

donttouchmethere for giving it the name

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/15/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dawnguard, SexLab Framework
  • Special Edition Compatible

Interesting concept. I've seen other mods implement Succubus-like features as its own curse/transformation/race but not many have tried to modify the two existing vanilla ones (Vampirism and Lycanthropy) other than adding some arousal-increasing features on top of (but without editing) vanilla systems. Deadly Drain is probably the one that comes closest but IIRC it just adds "alternative" ways to trigger the vanilla "Feed" function call through sex, and also I could never quite get it to work right.

Been wanting to do a "Dawnguard Vampire" playthrough for a while and I'm always a sucker for mods that actually implement SL content with gameplay implications, so this may be something I could be interested in for a next playthrough, if/whenever that happens.

Unfortunately I won't be able to test this ingame for a while, but I've taken a quick look at the scripts. Some thoughts so far:

1.- I understand why "Pussy" would be blocked, but that might also block 69 anims where the female actor definitely spends the whole scene performing oral on the male actor but he does so on her as well. I always like to keep the animation pool as large as possible to avoid things getting same-y and stale.

2.- Relying on AP anims and calling them by name is IMO a very bad idea. AP anims haven't aged well at all, and I'm sure there's much better and newer anims from other animators that do meet the requirements you have for the scenes. Also, some people (like me) straight up disable those anims altogether for that very reason and to leave room for more of the newer better ones, so that could be a problem if your mod tries to call a disabled or straight up non-existent (if using the "default SL anims remover" files available) animation by name.

I assume you built the mod/scripts for the base SL package since only older/default anims are referenced like Arrok's or AP's, but at this point in Skyrim/SL's life, everyone uses SLAL to greatly expand the animation pool with newer and higher-quality anims and most authors expect users to do so, so the onus is not on you to stick to base framework anims only but rather on the user to get proper anims themselves (though pointing them to suitable SLAL packs in the description is a good idea).

I'd suggest downloading some of those SLAL packs (like Anub's, Nibbles', Billyy's, etc.) and check their tags and available anims to find a tag combination that provides the anims you think are fitting, and then go for that. Perhaps you could set up a fallback that explicitly calls that anim by name if the initial search by tags isn't successful (presumably because the user hasn't installed any SLAL packs, in which case assuming all base SL anims will be available is more reasonable).

2.a.- Likewise, just calling for the "AP Skull Fuck" anim for the "NPC forces himself on thirst-crazed PC" mechanic is a bad idea. By now there's several "aggressive" oral anims where the male actor forces himself on the female one or at least the latter seems passive/unconscious/threatened/resigned, and most of those aren't as crappy and outdated as the AP one is. Just calling for "Oral" and "Aggressive" anims and maybe excluding "FemDom" ones to avoid tables turning on him would be more reasonable, I'd say.

3.- This might be a more complex thing to implement as I don't know the specifics, but perhaps adding Separate Orgasm support would be nice. After all, you can lick a dick all you want, but if the male actor doesn't reach orgasm, I don't think a "Cumpire" would get any nourishment out of it, lol. :classic_huh: Tying the "feeding" trigger to the male actor orgasming at least once would make more sense and also spice things up for SLSO users since they actually have to carry him to orgasm for the whole thing to be worth it. (Incidentally, if any "Cumpires-compatible" vampire overhaul mod does something like advancing the player's vampire level of power per number of times fed, it could be made so multiple orgasms during a single SL scene count as multiple calls to the "Feed" function and thus multiple feedings).

IIRC you don't even need to add SLSO as a hard requirement, the code can be set up to support SLSO while still working fine on non-SLSO setups. The info should be available in the SLSO page, I think.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

1.- I understand why "Pussy" would be blocked, but that might also block 69 anims where the female actor definitely spends the whole scene performing oral on the male actor but he does so on her as well. I always like to keep the animation pool as large as possible to avoid things getting same-y and stale.

I was planning to add an MCM anyways, so I'll probably just add a toggle for this.

2.- Relying on AP anims and calling them by name is IMO a very bad idea. AP anims haven't aged well at all, and I'm sure there's much better and newer anims from other animators that do meet the requirements you have for the scenes. Also, some people (like me) straight up disable those anims altogether for that very reason and to leave room for more of the newer better ones, so that could be a problem if your mod tries to call a disabled or straight up non-existent (if using the "default SL anims remover" files available) animation by name.

I assume you built the mod/scripts for the base SL package since only older/default anims are referenced like Arrok's or AP's, but at this point in Skyrim/SL's life, everyone uses SLAL to greatly expand the animation pool with newer and higher-quality anims and most authors expect users to do so, so the onus is not on you to stick to base framework anims only but rather on the user to get proper anims themselves (though pointing them to suitable SLAL packs in the description is a good idea).

I'd suggest downloading some of those SLAL packs (like Anub's, Nibbles', Billyy's, etc.) and check their tags and available anims to find a tag combination that provides the anims you think are fitting, and then go for that. Perhaps you could set up a fallback that explicitly calls that anim by name if the initial search by tags isn't successful (presumably because the user hasn't installed any SLAL packs, in which case assuming all base SL anims will be available is more reasonable).

This is actually the first mod I wrote using SL features, so I'm quite new to the topic. Calling a disabled animation by name is not an issue, because that call ignores if the animation is enabled or not. Non-existent might cause problems, though.

I'll definitively have a look at the SLAL packs and see if I can solve this by tags, as I agree with your above point, the larger the pool, the better.

3.- This might be a more complex thing to implement as I don't know the specifics, but perhaps adding Separate Orgasm support would be nice. After all, you can lick a dick all you want, but if the male actor doesn't reach orgasm, I don't think a "Cumpire" would get any nourishment out of it, lol. :classic_huh: Tying the "feeding" trigger to the male actor orgasming at least once would make more sense and also spice things up for SLSO users since they actually have to carry him to orgasm for the whole thing to be worth it. (Incidentally, if any "Cumpires-compatible" vampire overhaul mod does something like advancing the player's vampire level of power per number of times fed, it could be made so multiple orgasms during a single SL scene count as multiple calls to the "Feed" function and thus multiple feedings).

IIRC you don't even need to add SLSO as a hard requirement, the code can be set up to support SLSO while still working fine on non-SLSO setups. The info should be available in the SLSO page, I think.

I know there is an orgasm event which one can track, but I don't know if it's called only for the actor who has it or also for the others engaging in the scene. If the former is the case I'd have to keep track of every NPC the player engages with. I can track all events that are started by my mod, but I don't have track of the events that are started by others, which would mean the player will not get fed by those.

I'll have a look into this at some point, but it won't be my top priority for a while.

1 hour ago, Skitskurr said:

I know there is an orgasm event which one can track, but I don't know if it's called only for the actor who has it or also for the others engaging in the scene. If the former is the case I'd have to keep track of every NPC the player engages with. I can track all events that are started by my mod, but I don't have track of the events that are started by others, which would mean the player will not get fed by those.

This is probably better explained in the SLSO documentation and all, but seeing how pregnancy/inflation mods usually don't trigger scenes themselves and yet they manage to hook on to any SL scene and listen for orgasm events to know when (and who, and by whom) to inseminate/inflate (and filter anims/tags/actors, as for example preggo mods know when the anim isn't vaginal and thus shouldn't be processed), I'd assume it should be relatively easy to just catch orgasm mod events and trigger the appropriate functions when the PC is the "receiver" of an orgasm from a male actor on an oral-tagged anim.

At the very least figuring out who orgasmed and where/on whom should be possible since SL/SLSO already do that to know which cum overlays to apply after an orgasm (i.e. oral, anal, or vaginal), and who to apply them on.

9 hours ago, Skitskurr said:

I'll have a look into this at some point, but it won't be my top priority for a while.

This is how I would imagine it to be if you would bind it to Orgasm (copied from my own mod):

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	SexLab.TrackActor(pet, "PetCollarFucktoy")
	RegisterForModEvent("PetCollarFucktoy_Orgasm", "PetCollarFucktoyOrgasm") ; <-- notice the Orgasm prefix
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	SexLab.UntrackActor(pet, "PetCollarFucktoy")
EndEvent

Event PetCollarFucktoyOrgasm(Form FormRef, int tid)
	;...
EndEvent

It tracks every Orgasm event from any mod where the "pet" is involved. You just have to figure out how to capture your cum donor.

17 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

2.a.-  Just calling for "Oral" and "Aggressive" anims and maybe excluding "FemDom" ones to avoid tables turning on him would be more reasonable, I'd say.

14 hours ago, Skitskurr said:

I'll definitively have a look at the SLAL packs and see if I can solve this by tags, as I agree with your above point, the larger the pool, the better.

I would go with blowjob and aggressive,blowjob, possibly with blowjob,69 for the consensual feeding instead of oral which will open up cunnilingus, unless you exclude that tag.

There was a thread started about tag usage for this kind of thing, though I don't have a link handy.  The idea as I understood it was to list used tags and try to eliminate ones not being used, promote ones that made sense and let animators and modders both get on the same page on which animations to use, when, based on tags.

As Blaze said, look at the SL Anim Loader. When SLAL was developed it quickly overtook the NSAP method for adding animations and now it is what every animator uses, as far as I know. Development on SL seems to have stopped, more or less and the only new version has been the SE one, and I think that just used the same built in animations without adding any new ones, relying on SLAL (I think). Billyy in particular has been creating quite a few and had a mix of both friendly and aggressive blowjob anims, and a number of lesbian animations too.  Some of the Futa animations would certainly work for MM scenes or futa-pires (nothing says like Domination like a chick with a cock bigger than yours).  I think one of his in the futa category has the "victim" strapped into a stocks and the second futa pegging and then milking the bound dick into a mug she drinks.  Could be perfect for a femdom cumpire with male cattle.

Interesting, I thought of one idea. (Not a suggestion or anything it just popping up in my brain when I saw this mod)

I don't think it have to be a complete sexlab animation. How about just replace vampire feeding animation to kneel sucking with appropriate sound effect replace (maybe extend it to be a bit longer than normal). And maybe apply cum overlay to the face / upper body and add one positive relationship rank to the victim or something.

9 hours ago, yurik said:

This is how I would imagine it to be if you would bind it to Orgasm (copied from my own mod):

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	SexLab.TrackActor(pet, "PetCollarFucktoy")
	RegisterForModEvent("PetCollarFucktoy_Orgasm", "PetCollarFucktoyOrgasm") ; <-- notice the Orgasm prefix
EndEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
	SexLab.UntrackActor(pet, "PetCollarFucktoy")
EndEvent

Event PetCollarFucktoyOrgasm(Form FormRef, int tid)
	;...
EndEvent

It tracks every Orgasm event from any mod where the "pet" is involved. You just have to figure out how to capture your cum donor.

Capturing the donor is easy. You can use the tid to get the thread controller from SL, which contains all relevant information. The problem is that if my mod wasn't the one starting the scene I don't have a track of the actor. I still want the PC to be fed, even if something else started the scene.

I had a quick look at SLSO, though, and it looks like it always fires a "SexLabOrgasmSeperate" event, so tracking individual actors is not necessary. If everything works like I think it does SLSO support will be in the next version.

4 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I would go with blowjob and aggressive,blowjob, possibly with blowjob,69 for the consensual feeding instead of oral which will open up cunnilingus, unless you exclude that tag.

Afaik in all the base SL animations for 69 are also tagged as Blowjob. I'll just go ahead for now and assume that the SLAL packs also do so.

So it will probably be "Blowjob,Aggressive" for raping and "Blowjob" withouth either "Agressive" or "Aggressive,Pussy" depending on MCM settings. The former should allow 69 animations then.

57 minutes ago, Killeer said:

I don't think it have to be a complete sexlab animation. How about just replace vampire feeding animation to kneel sucking with appropriate sound effect replace (maybe extend it to be a bit longer than normal).

Well, I have no idea of how to create animations and SL already provides all necessary features for this. Plus this way the PC even feeds on animations that are started a different way but still end in cum drinking.

On 10/29/2020 at 12:10 PM, Yuni said:

I dunno if anyone has requested this, but if you're making an MCM, can we have a toggle for which stages trigger it~? It'd like it to trigger as soon as stage 2 if possible. :3

I added this to the MCM, but I still need to test a few things before I can release the next version.

9 hours ago, Rooty Tooty said:

Does this work with Better Vampires? I attempted to feed on someone after using the vampire seduction yet it was still called feed, and nothing happened afterwards.

Both mods modify the VampireFeed perk, so I don't think the current version is compatible. Your described behavior seems to me like the BetterVampires.esp is loaded after Cumpires.esp, but the scripts are used from Cumpires. I'll try to refactor the code to make it as compatible as possible.

57 minutes ago, Skitskurr said:

I added this to the MCM, but I still need to test a few things before I can release the next version.

Both mods modify the VampireFeed perk, so I don't think the current version is compatible. Your described behavior seems to me like the BetterVampires.esp is loaded after Cumpires.esp, but the scripts are used from Cumpires. I'll try to refactor the code to make it as compatible as possible.

That would be lovely, if you can get them working in tandem I'd greatly appreciate it.

7 hours ago, Rooty Tooty said:

That would be lovely, if you can get them working in tandem I'd greatly appreciate it.

I replaced the "Suck" option with a dialogue line. So this way if you load BetterVampires after Cumpires all of BetterVampires features should be working and you can still feed on cum. Note that this way the classic "Feed" option will be working again, so it's up to you if you want to use it or not.

9 hours ago, Skitskurr said:

I replaced the "Suck" option with a dialogue line. So this way if you load BetterVampires after Cumpires all of BetterVampires features should be working and you can still feed on cum. Note that this way the classic "Feed" option will be working again, so it's up to you if you want to use it or not.

Tried it out, it works and it leads to a blowjob when using the dialogue option, but even with my better vampires loaded after cumpires in the load order and such, I cannot do the normal feed, it still has the option but nothing happens upon clicking it, also noticed that I believe with Sexlab Separate orgasms that cum doesn't satiate your bloodlust, since with separate orgasms it doesn't happen at the end of animations, you must basically fill a progress bar and it can happen anytime between the beginning and end.

6 hours ago, Rooty Tooty said:

Tried it out, it works and it leads to a blowjob when using the dialogue option, but even with my better vampires loaded after cumpires in the load order and such, I cannot do the normal feed, it still has the option but nothing happens upon clicking it

There is a script called "PRKF_VampireFeedBeds_000CF02C.pex". That's the script for all the logic behind the VampireFeed perk. From the quick look I had at the Better Vampires code the most logical explanation I can think of is that the current version of the script in your data folder is the one from Cumpires, not the one from Better Vampires. Have a look at the Date moditfied column of that file. If it's 23 Feb 2014 you got the right script, if its 1 Nov 2020 you got the wrong one. If you got the wrong script try manually overwriting it with the one that comes with Better Vampires.

6 hours ago, Rooty Tooty said:

also noticed that I believe with Sexlab Separate orgasms that cum doesn't satiate your bloodlust, since with separate orgasms it doesn't happen at the end of animations, you must basically fill a progress bar and it can happen anytime between the beginning and end.

When I tested it it worked. Did you enable the Separate Orgasm option in the SexLab MCM? Without that SLSO in general doesn't work.

On 11/3/2020 at 11:19 PM, Skitskurr said:

There is a script called "PRKF_VampireFeedBeds_000CF02C.pex". That's the script for all the logic behind the VampireFeed perk. From the quick look I had at the Better Vampires code the most logical explanation I can think of is that the current version of the script in your data folder is the one from Cumpires, not the one from Better Vampires. Have a look at the Date moditfied column of that file. If it's 23 Feb 2014 you got the right script, if its 1 Nov 2020 you got the wrong one. If you got the wrong script try manually overwriting it with the one that comes with Better Vampires.

When I tested it it worked. Did you enable the Separate Orgasm option in the SexLab MCM? Without that SLSO in general doesn't work.

Okay so, I installed the script from the original mod from the LE version into my SE version, both the bite and suck options work, but im still running into the problem where the sucking part doesn't satiate my characters blood lust at all.

And yeah I have SLSO enabled in the Sexlab MCM, it works fine.

• 3 weeks later...