Awesome mod! Illusion is now my favourite school of magic! 

I do have one issue of trying Harmony on Draugr. It seems to only work as intended, namely calm them. Calm and Pacify do start sex scenes, but they don't support 3-4-5 ways ^^

Not sure what the problem is, since Harmony works perfectly on all other creatures. I do also have all the perks in Illusion.

Did you enable creature animations in SexLab Framework's MCM? Do the spells work on other creatures and only draugr are unaffected?

Like I said, all animations work fine. Even got a 3 and 5some with Falmers. The only exception is Harmony on Draugrs :)

Hmm, i'am still pested by my problem that i don't leave combat mode if i enter a beast sex scene. I put all weapons and cloth away but didn't leave combat mode. (Can be seen by the still actice spell effect on the left hand.) I then need to change a equipt weapon once to be able to enter combat again.

Any idea what the problem is?

I'm having this exact same problem. I cast Calm on a wolf (for example) and everything appears to work fine as far as the animations starting and what have you. However, my character doesn't leave combat mode (can still see spell in her left hand) and the camera is locked.

When the animations end, I'm still in combat but my weapon is no longer drawn. Usually changing my spell fixes the issue, but just now it didn't, and I was stuck unable to attack. I tried running the uninstaller to see if I could clean out the mod then re-load it, but now I get CTD on game load.  :mellow:

Update: Ok got it to load by first loading a previous save. Re-saved game without mod installed, and now I suppose I'm going to try it again because I do love this mod. ;)

As for male/female animals - There's no such thing as male/female animal separation in Skyrim. The SexLab framework basically assumes they are all male.

Dragons - As I mentioned previously, there is no illusion spell that works on dragons, and since Dragons are -really- buggy with SexLab (your game will break if you use Matchmaker spell on them while they're mid flight), I have no plans to include any spell that would work on them.

If you use immersive bodies you got male and female ones. Sure the base game use the same data for combat but the modder starts to seperate all things in two trees with different nifs. (There are still tons of errors when which nif is used. Especially if you use sexlab naked creature if you want to prevent that all animals always have a boner.)

So it should be possible to differ between female and male by simply parsing the name of the mob. (e.g. Even quest text and references already say "male/female" monster. )

Would be nice if you add a option the MCM if female monster also start a normal sex scene.

Too the dragon .. your are the modder so your the boss :) .. Maybe we qualtiy of dragon scripts will improve in future.

In the moment it seem that beast stuff is not activly developed any more as sexlab naked creatures and immersive bodies aren't upadated for quite a time now even though they have some ugly bugs.

Hmm, i'am still pested by my problem that i don't leave combat mode if i enter a beast sex scene. I put all weapons and cloth away but didn't leave combat mode. (Can be seen by the still actice spell effect on the left hand.) I then need to change a equipt weapon once to be able to enter combat again.

Any idea what the problem is?

I'm having this exact same problem. I cast Calm on a wolf (for example) and everything appears to work fine as far as the animations starting and what have you. However, my character doesn't leave combat mode (can still see spell in her left hand) and the camera is locked.

When the animations end, I'm still in combat but my weapon is no longer drawn. Usually changing my spell fixes the issue, but just now it didn't, and I was stuck unable to attack. I tried running the uninstaller to see if I could clean out the mod then re-load it, but now I get CTD on game load.  :mellow:

Update: Ok got it to load by first loading a previous save. Re-saved game without mod installed, and now I suppose I'm going to try it again because I do love this mod. ;)

I did some test deactivating all unneeded mods etc. (The installation is a rather new one also. I changed my installation from geman to englisch about four days ago.)

Couldn't find something that cause that problem. Still the same .. all stuff is taken off but combat mode isn't deactivated.

Reinstalling sexlab and enhantress didn't changed anything .. i'am at the end possibilities. I would say it's a sexlab bug but as only a few seem to have it .. wiered. (In 1.24 it worked.)

I don't believe it's necessarily a problem with Sexlab, but more likely something in Sexlab changed and this mod isn't 'calling' it correctly or whatever. I say this because I have other mods, such as Defeat and Submit, which stop combat properly and then sex begins. This mod is kinda lacking a transition, I'm guessing.

Don't know the only thing i found was some guys mentioning that they change the sheave-weapon and combat off functions for the various actors and some mods seem to only do one thing for monster opponents. Turn combat off, but no sheave weapon etc.

So i guess they did something to these functions but who knows but if the mods creator didn't has the problem it must be something in my set up...

If you use immersive bodies you got male and female ones. Sure the base game use the same data for combat but the modder starts to seperate all things in two trees with different nifs. (There are still tons of errors when which nif is used. Especially if you use sexlab naked creature if you want to prevent that all animals always have a boner.)

So it should be possible to differ between female and male by simply parsing the name of the mob. (e.g. Even quest text and references already say "male/female" monster. )

Would be nice if you add a option the MCM if female monster also start a normal sex scene.

I am sorry, but I'm not going to double the size of my scripts and spend a week trying to figure out how to make Enchantress work with a mod which isn't compatible with the SexLab Framework as a whole to begin with. :(

As to the problems with weapons - can you check if you are suffering from this bug with being stuck with weapons/spells out when you are using SexLab Matchmaker?

About the Draugrs, I'll have to re-check tomorrow. They worked for me when I tested version 2.0, will have to closely check if I changed anything that messed them up.

So i did a very quick test run and it seem it is solved.

With matchmaker it works normally.. also enchantress worked suddenly.

So i went through another install/delete/clean up saves cycle and now it seem to be solved. I guess there were still some rests of 1.24->1.30 upgrade in my save. (But who knows.) It was only a testrun of a few seconds. I'll do a new run later one.

Thx for your help and patience.

Didn't know that immersive bodies (the gender files) aren't combatible with sexlab :)

edit: Nope just came back from shopping and did a new test run .. still the problem can't even get it ti run with matchmaker any more .. *gnarwl*

edit2: So i have new information .. the problem is only if i wear a weapon. If i dual wield spells it works like planed but as soon as i wear a sword and offhand cast calm it didn't work. That's my most usual setup. (btw you can also see that the follower won't leave combat mode in this case but he will leave it as soon as i use spells in both hands.)

im not sure if this issue has been brought up before but, im having a problem with the animations where in i cast calm and an individual (creature or otherwise) and the character i cast upon moves behind me and stands there as the sfx of the sex play out.  afterwards the characters redress and go about their way. ive tried everything i can think of to fix this and nothing has worked. 

here is the list of mods that i have running on the nexus mod manager.

Skyrim.esm

ED-Races.esm

SexLab.esm

Update.esm

HighResTexturePack02.esp

Werewolves.esp

EB-Piercings.esp

EB-Follower.esp

SkyUI.esp

HighResTexturePack01.esp

SexLabNudereatures.esp

SexLabEnchantress.esp

FNISspells.esp

in that order.  any help would be greatly appreciated 

Ok. This bugs with the weapons not getting sheathed that also happen with Matchmaker, and the one with characters not animating, are bugs you are encountering from the SexLab Framework itself, not from Enchantress. I have no way to help with those bugs, I lack the knowledge to.

My best guess is that something got screwy with people who upgraded SexLab from a previous version. I recommend following the upgrade instructions from the SexLab Framework thread, found on the first post under the headline ------IMPORTANT Pre-1.20 Upgrade Instructions--------.

Also I still didn't have time to look into the Draugrs.

Happy New Year!

I've always some of the following line into my papyrus.log:

stack:
[EnchantQuest (A202734F)].enchantquestfrenzy.ResetFrenzy() - "EnchantQuestFrenzy.psc" Line 42
[alias PlayerRef on quest EnchantQuest (A202734F)].EnchantLoadGame.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "EnchantLoadGame.psc" Line 16
[01/01/2014 - 01:27:41PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"

Should I be worried or not?

You either aren't using version 2.2, or haven't turned on 'enable creature animations' in the SexLab MCM.

Updating the version of Enchantress worked perfectly, thank you.

Happy New Year!

I've always some of the following line into my papyrus.log:

stack:
[EnchantQuest (A202734F)].enchantquestfrenzy.ResetFrenzy() - "EnchantQuestFrenzy.psc" Line 42
[alias PlayerRef on quest EnchantQuest (A202734F)].EnchantLoadGame.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "EnchantLoadGame.psc" Line 16
[01/01/2014 - 01:27:41PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp1"

Should I be worried or not?

The var temp is created by the papyrus engine and is regular spam.
Can be avoided script technically but it's not game breaking, even if your log is spammed with it.

New bug:

If you kill the thing you just mated with before the spell at the end of the show is refreshed the game crashes. (There is a gab of about 1-2 sec before it is refreshed.) I guess that wasn't possible in 1.24- as the delay between you getting your char controll back and the refresh of the calm spell was lower in these versions.

It sounds from this posts that the new versions of SexLab introduced new bugs. I'll have to test it sometime this week to see if I'm encountering any of this bugs and where they originate, unfortunately I've been pretty busy the last couple of weeks.

Liuli,

just a quick note to say thanks for this mod,

just got the calm spell and it works like a dream

I won't go into details,but i'll just say this ,my Female nord/elf is very happy.

still a low level character at the moment,but I'm looking forward to trying out the other spells.

Hmm just played a little session, here are some things that i realised for n-party scenes with Falmers.

a) If you cast pacify quite often you got the message "Debellas .. blablub" but nothing happens. Sometimes you get a rag doll effect (All Falmers fall to floor) on all Falmers but nothing happens. Most times you need to cast the spell a second or third time on all calmed Falmers to start a scene.

B) Often in the mess of battle you cast pacify and hit all enemies but your follower is still swinging and hitting a enemy after you cast the spell. Sometimes a scene starts but your follow continues to kill the one she hit first. Sometimes the one turns agro interrupting the scene. (Like you got naked but nothing more.)

c) Don't know if it works like you planed but sometimes if you hit all with pacify one turn the attention to your follower and the rest ignores you (is only calmed) etc.

d) If pacify works to start a orgy .. shouldn't it work if you have mixed monster like Falmer and Spider.. The Spider takes one of you the rest the other ?

e) Hadn't one scene there pacify started a scene for me and my follower at once.

also most animation have a little time difference between your animation and the Falmers animation that lead to ugly clipping. (e.g. Their hand clips though your bud because he want to move youself to himself but your animation is a little behind that so he grabs into your character model. Not your problem i know)

This may have already been mentioned in this thread (cannot find a search function to check) but this mod breaks the entrance to Winterhold somewhat.

Since the fear spell is a duplicate you cannot cast the fear spell you usually learn with this mod, the one that mentions how it dismisses enchanted followers.

You can easily get around this however by buying the fear spell from the mage outside for 30gp as she will put into your spellbook the vanilla fear spell which will enable you to cast and pass the test.

This may have already been mentioned in this thread (cannot find a search function to check) but this mod breaks the entrance to Winterhold somewhat.

Since the fear spell is a duplicate you cannot cast the fear spell you usually learn with this mod, the one that mentions how it dismisses enchanted followers.

You can easily get around this however by buying the fear spell from the mage outside for 30gp as she will put into your spellbook the vanilla fear spell which will enable you to cast and pass the test.

This is something that actually crossed my mind when I was updating the mod. To bypass this, when asked to cast the fear spell go into the MCM, choose Uninstall, exit the MCM, equip fear, and cast it on the entrance. Once what's her name the mage woman tells you you did good, enter the MCM again and choose Reinstall.

Still didn't have time to install SexLab 1.35 and test some of the other reports. :(

I've just got Summon Flaming Familiar spell(was it in Skyrim before huh?). You know, the one that summons a flaming wolf spirit that runs towards the enemy and explodes. And i thought - explosion, eh? And when there is no enemy around, it just stays doing nothing and then explodes, huh?

So my thought is, can it be modified to have a chance to rape the female enemy? And if no enemy is around, it could become interested in dragonborn herself.

It would be great if you could make a shout version of this...basically, my assassin character had a hard time with beasts in the wild. So, wink-wink, perhaps there could be a non-mage version of this - whether it's a shout, a poison, something that non-mages could use. Better alive and sore than dead :P

I've just got Summon Flaming Familiar spell(was it in Skyrim before huh?). You know, the one that summons a flaming wolf spirit that runs towards the enemy and explodes. And i thought - explosion, eh? And when there is no enemy around, it just stays doing nothing and then explodes, huh?

So my thought is, can it be modified to have a chance to rape the female enemy? And if no enemy is around, it could become interested in dragonborn herself.

AFAIK the flaming familiar is considered by Skyrim a different creature than dogs or wolves and so the SexLab Framework won't support animating it.

It would be great if you could make a shout version of this...basically, my assassin character had a hard time with beasts in the wild. So, wink-wink, perhaps there could be a non-mage version of this - whether it's a shout, a poison, something that non-mages could use. Better alive and sore than dead :P

This already exists, once you unlock all three words of the Animal Allegience shout.

AFAIK the flaming familiar is considered by Skyrim a different creature than dogs or wolves and so the SexLab Framework won't support animating it.

I'll look into it then. Thanks for the answer.

edit: checked, SummonFlamingThrall(0009CE28) actor is WolfRace(0001320A) and EncWolf(00023ABE) template, it only uses SkinWolfFire(0010F5A5) armor and alternate packages'n'stuff.