Edit:Never mind - I circumvented the problem by editing the Novice Illusion perk in SkyRe_Main.esp to bolster the magnitude of Illusion spells as well.

I'm not sure what SkyRe changed about the perks but in case it also changed Master of the Mind, keep in mind that Draugrs won't be affected by enchantress spells without that perk (can probably be changed in the CK as well without too much trouble).

That one's no problem - unlike Kindred Mage (which inexplicably was changed to one of the new Smithing perks), Animage and Master of the Mind are unchanged, just not present in the perk trees. Adding MotM to the player using the console worked, last I tried.

An unintended side effect - simply boosting the magnitude of Illusion spells like that has messed with the slow time effect used by EFF's follower management menu, sending the entire world into acceleration. Instead, using SkyTweak to allow Illusion magnitude to scale with Illusion skill works much better.

• 3 weeks later...

Plz help when i use it (animal allegiance) on an animal. My character is just standing in T pose and the monster is also just standing next to me? What do i need. i got ( The newest patch of "sexlab" i got Fnis 4_0_2 and "Fnis Creature 5_0_1"

Plz help when i use it (animal allegiance) on an animal. My character is just standing in T pose and the monster is also just standing next to me? What do i need. i got ( The newest patch of "sexlab" i got Fnis 4_0_2 and "Fnis Creature 5_0_1"

As someone else mentioned you didn't follow the SexLab Framework installations steps correctly and didn't run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe in administrator mode.

This would be amazing if you could use it with Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II. Only instead of shouts or spells you could press a hotkey that makes you present yourself.

That's basically a request for a mod based on that mod, which would require completely different scripting, a familiarity with that mod and would need to be a completely seperate mod unrelated to Enchantress. Better to ask for it in Mod Ideas & Plans - Discussion, here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17364-mod-ideas-plans-discussion/ :)

This mostly runs fine for me, but my Calm spell won't initiate sex with Death Hounds or Huskies. The former doesn't surprise me (I don't have Master of the Mind yet, they're undead right?), but the Huskies are just dogs... and it works fine on 'vanilla' dogs.

(I didn't have Dawnguard yet when I first made that character, but I do now; do I just need to reset something?)

Enchantress basically automatically supports any creature that the SexLab Framework itself supports, so if Calm won't work on this Huskies it means SexLab doesn't support Huskies (yet). Are this Huskies a custom modded race or something?

I don't think so? I'd hardly call Dawnguard a 'mod'... I opened up the console and clicked on a husky, their race just says 'Dog'... and it works on OTHER kinds of dogs.

the only sexlab mod I found which works with huskies (and death hound) is "Random Sex Mod for SexLab", all other mods which rely on spell to trigger the animation are not working (MatchMaker, MassMatchMaker, and Enchantress)

but sadly "Random Sex Mod for SexLab" is causing too much in game problematic glitchs :(

the only sexlab mod I found which works with huskies (and death hound) is "Random Sex Mod for SexLab", all other mods which rely on spell to trigger the animation are not working (MatchMaker, MassMatchMaker, and Enchantress)

but sadly "Random Sex Mod for SexLab" is causing too much in game problematic glitchs :(

There is nothing in the scripting of Enchantress that blocks sex from activating with any type of creature. As long as the SexLab Framework allows for an animation with a creature, Enchantress will automatically allow you to have sex with them. If you can't trigger sex with huskies then the problem lies in the SexLab Framework itself.

There is nothing in the scripting of Enchantress that blocks sex from activating with any type of creature. As long as the SexLab Framework allows for an animation with a creature, Enchantress will automatically allow you to have sex with them. If you can't trigger sex with huskies then the problem lies in the SexLab Framework itself.

thank you for the information, I will ask the people in the main SexLab forum about this

edit:

for death hound, the trick was to use the console command "sexchange" until the death hound start to animate correctly

for husky, only one of the 4 "race" of husky implemented into the game has been enabled into Sexlab, meaning all the husky listed with a console command "help husky" and spawned with a console command "placeatme" are NOT triggerable.

Seem to be having some trouble with this mod and the Arousal framework; namely, any sort of sex act resulting from this mod does not result in an Arousal change of any sort. I'm not quite up to an Adept Illusionist yet, so I've only run into this problem using Calm against animals and such. I don't believe it's because of a bestiality animation itself, as arousal changes occur with the Defeat mod involving animals.

Has there been any other reports of this happening to others? I can test further and post some Papyrus script calls if needed.

Still having a great time with this mod despite the above minor problem though - it adds an extra cost per say to using Calm to avoid fighting creatures that would surely kill you otherwise.

For example, in the Diplomatic Immunity quest, Malborn was about to be slaughtered by the basement Frost Troll. Not wanting to see him get torn limb from limb, my PC Brenna made the quick decision to calm the beast down and 'take one for the team'.

post-27178-0-12803000-1394954485_thumb.jpg

Also, Malborn stance like a boss.

I haven't really messed with the Arousal framework to see how it works. My understanding is that it watches for SexLab activity and works automatically. The scripts in Enchantress simply call for SexLab to initiate sex.

If Defeat affects arousal and Enchantress doesn't one of two things is happening - either Defeat specifically has script lines to affect arousal, or SexLab Arousal doesn't change your arousal level from sex with creatures unless they rape you (which is the difference between Defeat and Enchantress - I would guess Defeat would have the animation marked as rape while Enchantress doesn't).

Not sure if asked previously, but how well does this mod work with Tame the Beasts of Skyrim II? That mod already adds functionality for animal companions, and I can get creature sex with stuff like MatchMaker, but I'm really interested in the buffs given after sex with different types of creatures.

For example, if I throw a calm spell on a creature that is already a companion or non-hostile like a dog or a horse, would it initiate sex? If I use spells that affect enchanted followers (like Fear, or Call to Arms), would there be any conflict?

I'm going to test this a bit, but I'm really interested on using both mods together, since I like the idea of having a permanent animal follower, and I didn't want to download a unique follower mod.

Would it be too difficult to make both mods work together? Just as a suggestion, I was thinking that maybe there could be a version that used TBS as a base, and adding only a system that uses sex with the animal followers for rewards, such as the effects, or boosts to the followers themselves.

For example, if I throw a calm spell on a creature that is already a companion or non-hostile like a dog or a horse, would it initiate sex? If I use spells that affect enchanted followers (like Fear, or Call to Arms), would there be any conflict?

It should initiate sex without any issues.

If I use spells that affect enchanted followers (like Fear, or Call to Arms), would there be any conflict?
I'm not sure, since I don't know how 'Tame the Beasts of Skyrim' works, I haven't read through it's scripts. I can tell you that Enchantress tags animals that were affected by Call to Arms and Animal allegiance into the single slot available for animal followers for the duration of the spell. If you already have any animal follower the 'enchanted follower' effect simply won't work, which is what I'm guessing will happen in your case.

Would it be too difficult to make both mods work together? Just as a suggestion, I was thinking that maybe there could be a version that used TBS as a base, and adding only a system that uses sex with the animal followers for rewards, such as the effects, or boosts to the followers themselves.
This part I've answered a few posts up about this very mod. :)

Ah, damn, always happens when I ask for something like this, lol. Searching the web in a tablet is rather uncomfortable to read past threads, so I'm very sorry I missed that.

I understand that it'd be necessary to know the workings of that mod to join them properly, but I was thinking that maybe there could be an "easy" way, for example disabling any call to add/remove creatures to companion slots to avoid conflict and just leave the sex-initiation effects (We can use the spell effects to have sex with animals and calm them, then use the other mod's methods to tame beasts).

Also, the "tame beast" function in the other mod is a magic effect, I suppose heavily scripted, but in my naive non-expert modder mindset, I was thinking that it shouldn't be too difficult to add it as an after-effect to the sex animations in the same way that they are "re-calmed". Same goes with the "dismiss beast" function, if I remember correctly it's another magic effect, so it could also be added to the proper spells.

Not trying to get annoying with this, but I've gotten the bad habit of looking at my mods' .esp files and tinkering with crap even when I don't need to, lol. I was wondering if I'd be able to do this myself, but I'm not that good at it yet.

Anyways, thanks for the answer. I'll do some tests to see if there's any conflict in the things I mentioned. I'm particulary interested in the "perks" gained for creature sex, at the least. Are they gained only when initiating sex with the modified spells of this mod, or any sex would do?

Enchantress itself shouldn't be hard to copy-paste script parts from even for a new modder (and the original .psc files are included in the .bsa), heck I had zero clue how to mod Skyrim when I started it. I'm not sure how easy/hard this taming mod is to modify though.

Anyways, thanks for the answer. I'll do some tests to see if there's any conflict in the things I mentioned. I'm particulary interested in the "perks" gained for creature sex, at the least. Are they gained only when initiating sex with the modified spells of this mod, or any sex would do?

They are only gained when initiating sex started by Enchantress. You can usually see in the scripts the lines that apply it by searching for animation_end. The perks are mostly buffs though, they dissipate after 8 in-game hours like the other rested buffs.

Enchantress itself shouldn't be hard to copy-paste script parts from even for a new modder (and the original .psc files are included in the .bsa), heck I had zero clue how to mod Skyrim when I started it. I'm not sure how easy/hard this taming mod is to modify though.

As I said, in the worst case I'd simply remove the parts that affect adding/removing followers, or restrict them, if the two mods conflict, of course. My character is not a too good at Illusion magic yet so I'll take my time checking this.

They are only gained when initiating sex started by Enchantress. You can usually see in the scripts the lines that apply it by searching for animation_end. The perks are mostly buffs though, they dissipate after 8 in-game hours like the other rested buffs.

I've been looking into them because I'm interested into expanding this a bit. My character is a werewolf, and unfortunately she's not getting a too good reward from having sex with animals (Werewolves aren't that common to come by, in fact I've never ever found any other in the wild yet), since she's already immune to disease.

I was thinking about seriously improving these buffs, add extra effects to them like fortifying a couple skills at a time. For example, the Necrophile's Comfort could boost Illusion and Conjuration, while Animal Lover's Victim could boost archery and sneaking, etc. So that anybody would want to spend their time doing the nasty before going into adventures to get these boosts.

The problem is that I couldn't find a way to do this in Creation kit/TES5Edit. Are these effects added by script? Or is there any restriction to them having more than one or two effects?

Very good mod but I'm having a bit of a problem with the 5p falmer/draugr gang bang positions. Harmony and Pacify both say that they trigger them but the 5th person doesn't actually join in, they just stand off to the side doing nothing and the 4p animation starts. Also, sometimes instead of starting the 4p or 5p a couple of them will just go rag doll but this happens very rarely and I believe it only happens when I use both hands to charge pacify. I'm not sure if this is a problem with enchantress or sexlab itself. This is my load order if you need it

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Brawl Bugs CE.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
Improved Combat Sounds v2.2.esp
newheavyarmorsound.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp
prometheus_beastskeletons.esp
better embers.esp
deeper snow.esp
hdplants+herbs.esp
hearthfiresupplies.esp
Immersive Battles.esp
Immersive Brigands.esp
Immersive Dawnguard.esp
Immersive Dragonborn.esp
Immersive Patrols.esp
Immersive Travelers.esp
lanterns of skyrim - all in one.esp
lm_astronach.esp
LoversComfort.esp
LoversVictim.esp
lush trees.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
moredragonloot.esp
Radiant and Unique Potions Poisons and BOOZE.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLab_Paycrime.esp
SWT1.2.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp
WetandCold.esp
WetandCold - Ashes.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
Darklilith.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II - DB.esp
DHuntress.esp
DonMichHeels.esp
DonMichHeelsstock.esp
dragonhiderobearmor.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
FullBootForKKSA.esp
KKFur.esp
Neo's Slave Leia.esp
NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
NewVampChainsGloves.esp
StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp
ViceroyInquisitor.esp
zarias_restraints.esp
KKSDrBWeightFix.esp
KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
DeviousRegulations.esp
Review Studio.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Book Covers Skyrim.esp
ImmersiveFP.esp
lush grass and trees.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLab Horny Followers.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
dd - enhanced blood main.esp
EnhancedBlood-ImprovedCombatSounds.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
Werewolves.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
necromancy+.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
BFSEffects.esp
deadlyspellimpacts.esp
FNISspells.esp
magearmorretexture.esp
zinvestedmagicsteam.esp
killmove control.esp
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
Random Alternate Start.esp
RAS - Riverwood CharGen.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

EB-Gender.esp

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

Very good mod but I'm having a bit of a problem with the 5p falmer/draugr gang bang positions. Harmony and Pacify both say that they trigger them but the 5th person doesn't actually join in, they just stand off to the side doing nothing and the 4p animation starts. Also, sometimes instead of starting the 4p or 5p a couple of them will just go rag doll but this happens very rarely and I believe it only happens when I use both hands to charge pacify. I'm not sure if this is a problem with enchantress or sexlab itself. This is my load order if you need it

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

newheavyarmorsound.esp

ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

better embers.esp

deeper snow.esp

hdplants+herbs.esp

hearthfiresupplies.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Dragonborn.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

lm_astronach.esp

LoversComfort.esp

LoversVictim.esp

lush trees.esp

moredragonloot.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLab_Paycrime.esp

SWT1.2.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Darklilith.esp

DHuntress.esp

DonMichHeels.esp

DonMichHeelsstock.esp

dragonhiderobearmor.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

KKFur.esp

Neo's Slave Leia.esp

NewVampChainsCuirass.esp

NewVampChainsGloves.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

ViceroyInquisitor.esp

zarias_restraints.esp

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp

KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

DeviousRegulations.esp

Review Studio.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

lush grass and trees.esp

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

necromancy+.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

BFSEffects.esp

deadlyspellimpacts.esp

FNISspells.esp

magearmorretexture.esp

zinvestedmagicsteam.esp

killmove control.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

EB-Gender.esp

5p animation means 4 Falmer/Draugr + Your character (or whatever other "regular" character is involved). Notice that there's no 2p animations, the 2 falmer/draugr + you are called 3p. :)

As for the sometimes characters freezing in place and not being active, it's a bug that occasionally happens with the SexLab framework and naturally has a higher chance to happen the more characters are involved in the scene. Trying to move the scene with the ] button sometimes fixes this. I actually spent a few days minimizing the amount of times it happens when I released version 2.0 of Enchantress by turning off the NPCs' A.I. as much as possible while they're under Enchantress' influence, but it's a problem that still occurs from time to time.

Biggest problems that seem to cause it is if when you cast harmony/pacify one of your targets is on a different elevation level (up some stairs, on a ledge), failing to be moved to you by SexLab's script and remaining unmoving instead. If all of your targets are on the same vertical field level with minimal obstacles between you it's much less likely to happen.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

ApachiiHair.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

Better Dynamic Snow.esp

newheavyarmorsound.esp

ApachiiHelmetWigs.esp

better embers.esp

deeper snow.esp

hdplants+herbs.esp

hearthfiresupplies.esp

Immersive Battles.esp

Immersive Brigands.esp

Immersive Dawnguard.esp

Immersive Dragonborn.esp

Immersive Patrols.esp

Immersive Travelers.esp

lm_astronach.esp

LoversComfort.esp

LoversVictim.esp

lush trees.esp

moredragonloot.esp

SexLabMatchMaker.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLab_Paycrime.esp

SWT1.2.esp

sextoys-calyps-2.esp

Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp

WetandCold.esp

WetandCold - Ashes.esp

SkyUI.esp

iHUD.esp

Darklilith.esp

DHuntress.esp

DonMichHeels.esp

DonMichHeelsstock.esp

dragonhiderobearmor.esp

FlameAtronachArmor.esp

FullBootForKKSA.esp

KKFur.esp

Neo's Slave Leia.esp

NewVampChainsCuirass.esp

NewVampChainsGloves.esp

StrapOnbyaeonv1.1.esp

ViceroyInquisitor.esp

zarias_restraints.esp

KKSDrBWeightFix.esp

KKSDGWeightSliderFix.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

DeviousRegulations.esp

Review Studio.esp

Run For Your Lives.esp

When Vampires Attack.esp

Book Covers Skyrim.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

lush grass and trees.esp

OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SexLab Submit.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

zzEstrus.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Werewolves.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

necromancy+.esp

SexLab Enchantress.esp

BFSEffects.esp

deadlyspellimpacts.esp

FNISspells.esp

magearmorretexture.esp

zinvestedmagicsteam.esp

killmove control.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

EB-Gender.esp

5p animation means 4 Falmer/Draugr + Your character (or whatever other "regular" character is involved). Notice that there's no 2p animations, the 2 falmer/draugr + you are called 3p. :)

As for the sometimes characters freezing in place and not being active, it's a bug that occasionally happens with the SexLab framework and naturally has a higher chance to happen the more characters are involved in the scene. Trying to move the scene with the ] button sometimes fixes this. I actually spent a few days minimizing the amount of times it happens when I released version 2.0 of Enchantress by turning off the NPCs' A.I. as much as possible while they're under Enchantress' influence, but it's a problem that still occurs from time to time.

Biggest problems that seem to cause it is if when you cast harmony/pacify one of your targets is on a different elevation level (up some stairs, on a ledge), failing to be moved to you by SexLab's script and remaining unmoving instead. If all of your targets are on the same vertical field level with minimal obstacles between you it's much less likely to happen.

Wow I feel stupid about the 5p animation :P. Thanks for the response though.

My character seems to be stuck in a magical effect. I'm assuming it's from this mod, I hope I'm right and it's not from SD+

I was near the spriggan pond in Haafingar when I started to get the spriggan magic effect surrounding me. The yellow embers that swirl around your character. I can't make it stop. It doesn't show up in my current magical effects tab.

My character seems to be stuck in a magical effect. I'm assuming it's from this mod, I hope I'm right and it's not from SD+

I was near the spriggan pond in Haafingar when I started to get the spriggan magic effect surrounding me. The yellow embers that swirl around your character. I can't make it stop. It doesn't show up in my current magical effects tab.

There are no such effects applied by Enchantress, and Enchantress also doesn't support sex with Spriggans (since the SexLab Framework itself doesn't support sex with Spriggans). I know there's an optional quest in Sanguine's Debauchery relating to Spriggans, It's possible you got bugged in the middle of a scene from it, can't know for sure though.

There are no such effects applied by Enchantress, and Enchantress also doesn't support sex with Spriggans (since the SexLab Framework itself doesn't support sex with Spriggans). I know there's an optional quest in Sanguine's Debauchery relating to Spriggans, It's possible you got bugged in the middle of a scene from it, can't know for sure though.

No, there wasn't a spriggan rape, it just started as soon as I moved into the area. I know SD+ has it, but I didn't have it activated. Any idea how to clean it? It's mainly a visual annoyance.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I can not get this mod to work. The only spell I have tried is Calm. I have tried it on wolves, horses, people, ogres. The NPC's get calmed, but nothing else happens. Everything else that pertains to sexlab works, but not this. Hopefully someone help me out.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
SharedSeranaDialogue.esm=1
SGHairPackBase.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
Devious Devices - Assets.esm=1
Devious Devices - Integration.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=1
HighResTexturePack02.esp=1
HighResTexturePack03.esp=1
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=1
DFG's Blade & Dagger Sheathe Sounds_Dawnguard.esp=1
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp=1
Vampire Lord Serana Fixed.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
SGHairPackAIO.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-DragonbornTernFix.esp=1
DFB - Random Encounters.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
AsharaPrinceOfTheWoods.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
SameWalkRunSpeedsLite.esp=0
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1
SFO - Expanded Diversity.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp=1
Encryption - DoF.esp=1
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp=1
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp=1
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp=1
ELFX - Exteriors.esp=1
ELE DB-Interior Lighting.esp=1
ELE HF-Interior Lighting.esp=1
ELE DG-Interior Lighting.esp=1
ELE-Interior Lighting.esp=1
StaticMeshImprovementMod-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp=1
Unique Grasses.esp=1
Vivid Landscapes.esp=1
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp=1
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp=1
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp=1
SKtats.esp=1
SKpaints2.esp=1
SKpaints3.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux.esp=1
LoversComfort.esp=1
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp=1
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp=1
HorsePenis.esp=1
MashupUNP.esp=1
Bondage Straps - UNPB BBP.esp=1
FullBootForKKSA.esp=0
FlameAtronachArmor.esp=1
Skyrim_Strap_Ons.esp=1
NewVampChainsCuirass.esp=1
NewVampChainsGloves.esp=1
LadyKdCirclets.esp=1
Lethal Majesty.esp=1
SeraphineHuntedArmor.esp=1
nightshade_armor_UNPB.esp=1
SleekSteel_StandAlone.esp=1
db-nightshade-replacer.esp=0
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp=1
LustmordVampireArmor.esp=1
WestWindAssault.esp=1
Strap.esp=1
NewmillerDarkVampKnight.esp=1
EliteRogueArmour.esp=1
DeathHoundFix.esp=1
zz_GDRAHoods.esp=1
Better Vampires.esp=1
Predator Vision.esp=1
Tales_of_Lycanthropy.esp=1
BVFE_Serana.esp=1
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp=1
BVLT - Human.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Run For Your Lives.esp=1
When Vampires Attack.esp=1
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp=1
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp=1
MIDFollowMeEvenCloser.esp=1
Marriable Serana.esp=1
Marriable Serana HF.esp=1
BloodthirstVampireFeeding.esp=1
ArmorPerkHelmetRemover.esp=1
jenn-bladesman-dagger-fix.esp=1
Perk_Deft_Movement_Split_10_25.esp=1
Sexlab_Mortality.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
Captured Dreams.esp=1
LivelyLovelyScreenie.esp=1
zzEstrus.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
Sexlab Release.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
mslDeviousCaptures.esp=1
LoversVictim.esp=1
LoversVictim_DogsnHorses.esp=1
SexLabUtil1.esp=1
GagSFX.esp=1
GagSFXDawnguard.esp=1
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp=1
SexLab Cumshot.esp=1
SexLabSquirt.esp=1
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp=1
YCrimeOverhaul.esp=1
SWT1.2.esp=1
SexLab Solutions.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp=0
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp=1
SexLab Horny Followers.esp=1
Devious Deviants.esp=1
DeviouslyHelpless.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp=1
Bashed Patch, 0.esp=1

[04/01/2014 - 11:15:54AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[04/01/2014 - 11:15:54AM] Update budget: 800.000000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 800.000000ms, Load screen budget: 2000.000000ms)
[04/01/2014 - 11:15:54AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 2457600 (max total)
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:13AM] Cannot open store for class "_arissa_inpc_behavior", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:13AM] Cannot open store for class "chherdingquestscript", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "_MortalityDispelEffect", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "_RDMDepressionApplicifier", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "_MortalityDepressionScript", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "_RDMCloakOptimizer", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "_MoralityImagespace", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Error: Unable to bind script _MoralityImagespace to _MortalityQuest (70000D62) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "xpoIntegration".
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Error: Unable to bind script xpoIntegration to xpoIntegration (7C041A3B) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Cannot open store for class "_sltns_update", missing file?
[04/01/2014 - 11:16:14AM] Error: Unable to bind script _sltns_update to _sltns_update (8200331F) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property AshSpawnAttachChancePercent on script DLC2AshSpawnAttackChanceScript attached to alias Player on quest DLC2Init (04016E02) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Unable to bind script _RDMCloakOptimizer to alias PlyAlias on quest _MortalityQuest (70000D62) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Unable to bind script daymoyl_playervalidatequestalias to alias PlayerRef on quest xpoIntegration (7C041A3B) because their base types do not match
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property HabitationProperty on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (81001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property TownProperty on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (81001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property SettlementProperty on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (81001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property CityProperty on script MF_SimpleJob_LocationChance attached to alias thePlayer on quest mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (81001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property weaponEquipped on script WD_EquipMonitor attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest WD_Main (85000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property DLC1VQ05RNPCSourCairnEntrance on script DLC1_QF_DLC1VQ05RNPC_010176C2 attached to DLC1VQ05RNPC (020176C2) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property thisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (8100BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Property Player on script mf_simplejobquestscript attached to mf_Prostitute_SimpleJob (81001D9C) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Property Playtime1 on script CDAsst1Play1Whipping attached to  (7103A1BD) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (7103A1A7) is not the right type
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Property Playtime on script CDAsst1Play1Stg10 attached to  (7103A1B1) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (7103A1A7) is not the right type
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: OnInit() Triggered
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] ==================================== UFO Compatibility ==============================
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] =============================== Ignore errors below this line. ============================
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: Hook Start:1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: Hook done
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] =============================== Ignore errors above this line. ============================
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: first time
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] ==================================== UFO Compatibility ==============================
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (2000DC53)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [loversvictimconfigscr <00_LoversVictimConfig (740436E0)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [loversvictimconfigscr <00_LoversVictimConfig (740436E0)>]: Updating script to version 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [loversvictimconfigscr <00_LoversVictimConfig (740436E0)>]: Updating script to version 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sdsSexLabRomanceMenu <sdsSexLabRomance (80000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [iHUDSkyUIConfigMenuScript <iHUDConfigQuest (25005E3D)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [zbfConfig <zbfConfig (0E00C243)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Zaz Animation Pack: Update
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Zaz Animation Pack: Previous 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Zaz Animation Pack: Current 540
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Zaz Animation Pack: Script version 540
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [ski_favoritesmanager <SKI_FavoritesManagerInstance (2400082A)>]: Updating to script version 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sLCumshotConfig <SLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] xpoConfig Initialized
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SOS config: first initialization, currentVersion: 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>]OnVersionUpdate: a_version:101 Current:0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>]: Updating script to version 1.01
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [LoversComfortConfigScr <00_LoversComfortConfig (1D01C6E0)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [LoversComfortConfigScr <00_LoversComfortConfig (1D01C6E0)>]: Updating script to version 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [zbloodEBTmenu <zGoreEffectsPlayerQuest (3E0389EC)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [aaaLLSMCMScript <aaaLLSMCMQuest (72008BDF)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [betterVampiresConfigMenu <BetterVampiresConfig (431A3A4F)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [msldcconfigscr <mslDCConfigQST (86002DB4)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error:  (00000014): cannot be moved to a None object's location.
stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.MoveTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[mslDCLocationQST (87000D62)].mslDCLocationSCR.OnInit() - "mslDCLocationSCR.psc" Line 17
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Building mcm menu.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [zadconfig <zadConfigQuest (1101A282)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [HuntersVisionSkyUIConfigMenuScript <GophersHuntersVisionConfigQuest (4401C43E)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slncConfigMenu <slncControllerQuest (880110DF)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slnc] [slncConfigMenu <slncControllerQuest (880110DF)>]: Updating mcm script to version 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sexSolMCMSCRIPT <SexLabSolutionsMCM (7F008006)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [wd_config <WD_ConfigQuest (850012D6)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Helpless]: OnVersionUpdate(14)
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sLRConfigScript <SLRControlQuest (730012C5)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (1001C6E0)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (1001C6E0)>]: Updating script to version 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [hdtHighHeelMCM <hdtHighHeel_ConfigMenu (0A000804)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [CHConfigQuestScript <CHConfig (1F14921A)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [DualSheathReduxMCM <DualSheathReduxMCM (1C003319)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [DVA_ConfigMenu <DVA_ConfigQuest (6A00F5D1)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (24000822)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [ski_activeeffectswidget <SKI_ActiveEffectsWidgetInstance (24000822)>]: Updating to script version 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sexLabSquirtMenu <SexLabSquirtQuest (7B0012C8)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: starting maintenance...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: set mod version to 1.01
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: Sender:None
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.GetFree() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 109
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 59
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 30
[alias Player Alias on quest GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXAlias.Init() - "GagSFXAlias.psc" Line 50
[alias Player Alias on quest GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXAlias.OnInit() - "GagSFXAlias.psc" Line 24
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.Register() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 113
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 61
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 30
[alias Player Alias on quest GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXAlias.Init() - "GagSFXAlias.psc" Line 50
[alias Player Alias on quest GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXAlias.OnInit() - "GagSFXAlias.psc" Line 24
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.Register() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 114
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 61
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for female, in slot -1
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.GetFree() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 109
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 59
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 34
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.Register() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 113
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoices() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 34
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.Register() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 114
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) StartScanning.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: alias SpouseLoverRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (1D042D62): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.
stack:
[alias SpouseLoverRef on quest 00_LoversComfortPlayer (1D042D62)].LoversComfortBrawlScr.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[00_LoversComfortUtil (1D04290F)].loverscomfortutilscr.Maintenance() - "LoversComfortUtilScr.psc" Line 35
[00_LoversComfortUtil (1D04290F)].loverscomfortutilscr.OnInit() - "LoversComfortUtilScr.psc" Line 23
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: OnVersionUpdate(8/0)
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [ftmmcmconfigmenu <FtMMenu (79016E85)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sexlabutil1setup <zSL_Util1 (76000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: OnVersionUpdate(3/0)
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Helpless]: StopSceneAndClear()
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SOS Maintenance: loaded version is 0.000000
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] DVA >> ---- Checking External Compatibility ----
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Name() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 54
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 84
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Gender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Gender() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 60
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 85
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Enabled() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 66
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 86
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Mild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Mild() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 73
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 87
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Medium() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Medium() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 79
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 88
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Hot() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Hot() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 85
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 89
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call AddTag() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.AddTag() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 49
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 90
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 90
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call AddTag() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 91
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 91
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Save() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 39
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 92
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 92
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[0] to '' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (3B007F85)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SOS config: updating script from version 0 to version 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SOS config: performing update to version 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: SS is initializing.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (880110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() Begin
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (880110DF)>]: Updated from version 0.000000 to version 2.000000
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [bettervampiresbloodmeter <BetterVampiresBloodMeterQuest (432F93B3)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [dfb_configmenu <DFBConfigMenuQuest (1B01124F)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [dfb_configmenu <DFBConfigMenuQuest (1B01124F)>]: Updating script to version 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (880110DF)>]: DawnGuard esp installed and activated.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SOS config: updating script from version 3 to version 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SOS: first time initialization
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for male, in slot -1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: Registering for SexLab Voice Slot Event
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: GagFX v1.010000 ready.
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 72
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Gender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 73
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.Enabled() - "sslVoiceFactory.psc" Line 66
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 74
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Mild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 75
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Medium() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 76
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Hot() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 77
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 78
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 78
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 79
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 79
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 80
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 80
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[-1] to '' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Forbidden Tome OnInit()
stack:
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.RebuildVoiceList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 194
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 92
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Registered() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.RebuildVoiceList() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 194
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnGameReload() - "SLCumshotConfig.psc" Line 92
[sLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)].SLCumshotConfig.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered FemaleGagged into slot -1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slnc] [slncMainQuestScript <slncControllerQuest (880110DF)>]: OnLoadGame() End
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] Error: Cannot call Registered() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp25"
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SexLab Compatibility: 'Schlongs of Skyrim.esp' enabled
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered MaleGagged into slot -1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] DVA (4)>> ---- Compatibility Status ----
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] DVA (4)>> ------ SkyUI: Installed
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] DVA (4)>> ------ Better Vampires: Installed
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] DVA (4)>> ------ Predator Vision: Installed
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] DVA (4)>> ---- End External Compatibility Check ----
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Radiant Master is performing maintenance.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [zbfConfig <zbfConfig (0E00C243)>]: Registered Zaz Animation Pack at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Initializing.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [dfb_configmenu <DFBConfigMenuQuest (1B01124F)>]: Registered Random Encounters at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: updated to version : 20140124
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sexlabutil1setup <zSL_Util1 (76000D62)>]: Registered SexLab UtilOne at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.SetTextOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 437
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 302
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnConfigInit() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 166
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 111
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: SS is now tracking player.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slaconfigscr <sla_Config (1001C6E0)>]: Registered SexLab Aroused at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [lvdnhconfigscr <01_LVDnHConfig (75000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Starting Sergius' Experiment...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>]: Updating to script version 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>]: Updating to script version 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>]: Updating to script version 4
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>]: Updating to script version 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>]: Updating to script version 6
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>]: Updating to script version 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [hdtHighHeelMCM <hdtHighHeel_ConfigMenu (0A000804)>]: Registered $hdtHighHeel_menuname at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SexLab --- [sslanimationlibrary <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
sslSystemLibrary _Setup() Quests --- 
AnimationQuest: [sslanimationslots <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- CreatureQuest: [sslcreatureanimationslots <SexLabQuestCreatureAnimationSlots (0D044A6C)>] --- VoiceQuest: [sslvoicedefaults <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- ThreadQuest: [sslthreadslots <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- ActorQuest: [sslactorslots <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- ExpressionQuest: [sslexpressionslots <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- ControlQuest: [sslcontrollibrary <SexLabQuestControl (0D054227)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SexLab --- [sslanimationlibrary <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
sslSystemLibrary _Setup() Libraries --- 
AnimLib: [sslanimationlibrary <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- VoiceLib: [sslvoicelibrary <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- ThreadLib: [sslthreadlibrary <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- ActorLib: [sslactorlibrary <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- ControlLib: [sslcontrollibrary <SexLabQuestControl (0D054227)>] --- ExpressionLib: [sslexpressionlibrary <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- Animations: [sslanimationslots <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- CreatureAnimations: [sslcreatureanimationslots <SexLabQuestCreatureAnimationSlots (0D044A6C)>] --- Voices: [sslvoiceslots <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- Threads: [sslthreadslots <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- Actors: [sslactorslots <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- Expressions: [sslexpressionslots <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- ActorStats: [sslactorstats <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [CustomizableCamera <001CustomizableCamera (27000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: Starting Sergius' Experiment...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [LoversComfortConfigScr <00_LoversComfortConfig (1D01C6E0)>]: Registered Lover's Comfort at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(0.166667)
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [DualSheathReduxMCM <DualSheathReduxMCM (1C003319)>]: Registered Dual Sheath Redux at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [fLokii_MCM <0fLokii_MCM (4C04E96A)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [CHConfigQuestScript <CHConfig (1F14921A)>]: Registered Convenient Horses at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (2000DC53)>]: Registered Auto Unequip Ammo at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [iHUDSkyUIConfigMenuScript <iHUDConfigQuest (25005E3D)>]: Registered Immersive HUD at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] SLTNS::OnInit:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Helpless]: PopulateKeywordList()
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [zadconfig <zadConfigQuest (1101A282)>]: Registered Devious Devices at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [defeatmcmscr <DefeatMCMQst (8606D3D4)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [zbloodEBTmenu <zGoreEffectsPlayerQuest (3E0389EC)>]: Registered Enhanced Blood at MCM.
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.SetTextOptionValue() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 437
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.readQuestsFromDirectory() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 302
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnVersionUpdate() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 187
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnInit() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 82
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [betterVampiresConfigMenu <BetterVampiresConfig (431A3A4F)>]: Registered Better Vampires at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: Enabled cloak effect
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (3B007F85)>]: Registered Schlongs Of Skyrim at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [HuntersVisionSkyUIConfigMenuScript <GophersHuntersVisionConfigQuest (4401C43E)>]: Registered Predator Vision at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [DVA_ConfigMenu <DVA_ConfigQuest (6A00F5D1)>]: Registered DVA at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [enchantmcm <EnchantQuest (6D02734F)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:08AM] [aaaLLSMCMScript <aaaLLSMCMQuest (72008BDF)>]: Registered LivelyLovelyScreenie at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [loversvictimutilscr <00_LoversVictimUtil (7404390F)>]: Prisoner victim level 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [sLRConfigScript <SLRControlQuest (730012C5)>]: Registered Sexlab Release at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>]: Registered GagSFX at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: DDi version [2.740000]: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [13900.000000]: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the following as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[zadQuest (1100F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 239
[zadQuest (1100F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 201
[zadQuest (1100F624)].zadbq00.OnInit() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 143
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the above as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: Verifying that old DDi esp is not present: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [loversvictimconfigscr <00_LoversVictimConfig (740436E0)>]: Registered Lover's Victim at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [ftmmcmconfigmenu <FtMMenu (79016E85)>]: Registered DD - For the Masses at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [sLCumshotConfig <SLCumshotConfigQuest (7A005E27)>]: Registered SexLab Cumshot at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [sexLabSquirtMenu <SexLabSquirtQuest (7B0012C8)>]: Registered SexLab Squirt at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [sdsSexLabRomanceMenu <sdsSexLabRomance (80000D62)>]: Registered SexLab Romance at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [loversvictimutilscr <00_LoversVictimUtil (7404390F)>]: Prisoner victim level 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [msldcconfigscr <mslDCConfigQST (86002DB4)>]: Registered Devious Captures at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [loversvictimscr <00_LoversVictim (74043D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [sexSolMCMSCRIPT <SexLabSolutionsMCM (7F008006)>]: Registered Solutions at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] [slncConfigMenu <slncControllerQuest (880110DF)>]: Registered SexLab Nude Creatures at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] SOS: Addon SOS Smurf Average Addon trying to acquire initialization lock
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] SOS: Addon SOS Smurf Average Addon got lock
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:09AM] SOS: Addon SOS Smurf Average Addon releasing lock
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Property HircinesRingPower on script companionshousekeepingscript attached to C00 (0004B2D9) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Property thisQuest on script mf_solicitprostitute attached to mf_SoliciteProstitute (8100BA71) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Property weaponEquipped on script WD_EquipMonitor attached to alias PlayerAlias on quest WD_Main (85000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] RNPC: Initiating NPC mental model.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] DLC1: Starting DLC1 Initialization quest.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call SetOpen() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[DLC1VCController (0201A428)].dlc1vampirecastlecontrollerscript.SetGateClosed() - "DLC1VampireCastleControllerScript.psc" Line 52
[DLC1VQCastleGuard (0201A415)].DLC1_QF_DLC1VQCastleGuard_0101A415.Fragment_5() - "DLC1_QF_DLC1VQCastleGuard_0101A415.psc" Line 33
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] PATCH 1.4 QUEST HAS STARTED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] PATCH 1.9 QUEST HAS STARTED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] PATCH 1.5 QUEST HAS STARTED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] PATCH 1.6 QUEST HAS STARTED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: starting maintenance...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (2000DC53)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [CHConfigQuestScript <CHConfig (1F14921A)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] SOS config: first initialization, currentVersion: 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [iHUDSkyUIConfigMenuScript <iHUDConfigQuest (25005E3D)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [HuntersVisionSkyUIConfigMenuScript <GophersHuntersVisionConfigQuest (4401C43E)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [aaaLLSMCMScript <aaaLLSMCMQuest (72008BDF)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: OnInit() Triggered
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] xpoConfig Initialized
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: Hook Start:1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [sexSolMCMSCRIPT <SexLabSolutionsMCM (7F008006)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>]OnVersionUpdate: a_version:101 Current:0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: Hook done
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>]: Updating script to version 1.01
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: first time
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [msldcconfigscr <mslDCConfigQST (86002DB4)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [sexlabutil1setup <zSL_Util1 (76000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: Initializing.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: Starting update chain.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) StartScanning.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: set mod version to 1.01
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: Sender:None
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now watching for device events.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.GetBySlot() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 78
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 57
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for female, in slot -1
stack:
[sexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)].sslvoiceslots.GetBySlot() - "sslVoiceSlots.psc" Line 78
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.RegisterVoice() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 57
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Initialize() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Registry() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for male, in slot -1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: Registering for SexLab Voice Slot Event
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: GagFX v1.010000 ready.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: EnableEventProcessing()
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: Rehooking Mod Events
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: updated to version : 20140124
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: Starting Sergius' Experiment...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 84
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Gender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 85
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 86
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Mild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 87
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Medium() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 88
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Hot() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.FemaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 89
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call AddTag() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call AddTag() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp8"
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Name() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[0] to '' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered FemaleGagged into slot -1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: found Devious Devices - Assets.esm
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] SLTNS::OnInit:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.FixQuest() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 91
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.OnInit() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 29
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.FixQuest() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 91
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.OnInit() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 29
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 72
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Gender() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 73
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Enabled() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 74
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Mild() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 75
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Medium() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 76
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call Hot() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[GagSFXQuest (77000D68)].GagSFXFactory.MaleGagged() - "GagSFXFactory.psc" Line 77
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[-1] to '' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered MaleGagged into slot -1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: Starting Sergius' Experiment...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (3B007F85)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] SOS config: updating script from version 0 to version 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] SOS config: performing update to version 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp13"
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [Zad]: QuestMonitor is now tracking player.
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnConfigInit() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 166
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 111
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:30AM] InitWidgetLoader()
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 57
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.OnInit() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 30
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 57
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.OnInit() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 30
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 62
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 62
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 68
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:
[MSeranaMaintenance (3A0A3E3B)].MSeranaMaintenanceScript.MerchantFaction() - "MSeranaMaintenanceScript.psc" Line 68
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SOS: first time initialization complete
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnVersionUpdate() - "mf_Handler_Config.psc" Line 187
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.CheckVersion() - "SKI_QuestBase.psc" Line 17
[mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)].mf_handler_config.OnGameReload() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 119
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)>] ERROR: Option type mismatch. Expected text option, page "", index 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: Not repopulating NPC slots: Feature is disabled.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) StartScanning.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [xpoconfig <xpoConfig (7C027FAC)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Update
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Previous 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Current 270
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Script version 270
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: ZAP version 5.40
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: ==========Begin Compatibility Checks==========
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: Please note that Errors related to missing files should be ignored.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: [ Dependency Checks ]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: DDi version [2.740000]: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: Aroused version [20140124.000000]: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: SexLab version [13900.000000]: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: [ Third Party Mod Compatibility Checks ]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: [ Sanity Checks ]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: Verifying that installation is untainted by an unsupported upgrade: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the following as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "Devious Devices - Integration.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[zadQuest (1100F624)].zadbq00.VersionChecks() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 239
[zadQuest (1100F624)].zadbq00.Maintenance() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 201
[zadQuest (1100F624)].zadbq00.OnInit() - "zadBQ00.psc" Line 143
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: Okay seriously, I'm going to make fun of you if you post the above as an error. This is not an error, it is a check to ensure that you're not running the obsolete .esp.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: Verifying that old DDi esp is not present: OK
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [Zad]: ==========End Compatibility Checks==========
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) StartScanning.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] [xpoconfig <xpoConfig (7C027FAC)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Update
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Previous 0
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Current 270
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: Script version 270
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] xpoConfig: ZAP version 5.40
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scanning for supported plugins...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "Falskaar.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 122
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.OnUpdate() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 157
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "Wyrmstooth.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 123
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "Convenient Horse Herding.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 124
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 125
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "3DNPC.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 127
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "HothFollower.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 128
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "CompanionValfar.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 129
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "CompanionArissa.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 130
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[CH (1F020329)].chquestscript.GameLoaded() - "CHQuestScript.psc" Line 131
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] ========== Convenient Horses: Scan complete.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[0] to 'Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[1] to 'Rough Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "MM_BeluaSangunaireRevisited.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetFormlistFromMod() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 10
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordLevitateSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 19
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 51
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 45
[alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnInit() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 6
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "MM_BeluaSangunaireRevisited.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetFormlistFromMod() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 10
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordWalkingSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 23
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 52
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 45
[alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnInit() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 6
stack:
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordLevitateSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 19
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 51
stack:
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 46
stack:
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.GetBeluaVampireLordWalkingSpellsList() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 23
<unknown self>.huntersvisionutilityscript.AddToBSRSpells() - "HuntersVisionUtilityScript.psc" Line 52
stack:
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].huntersvisionmaintainancescript.Maintenance() - "HuntersVisionMaintainanceScript.psc" Line 46
stack:
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[2] to 'Arrok Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scanning for supported plugins...
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] ========== ERRORS RELATED TO MISSING FILES SHOULD BE IGNORED!
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] Error: File "XFLMain.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[AUA (2000C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.GameLoaded() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 40
[AUA (2000C6C2)].AUAQuestScript.OnUpdate() - "AUAQuestScript.psc" Line 73
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] ========== Auto Unequip Ammo: Scan complete.
stack:
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].huntersvisionscript.OnInit() - "HuntersVisionScript.psc" Line 23
stack:
[GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].huntersvisionscript.OnInit() - "HuntersVisionScript.psc" Line 23
stack:
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[3] to 'Arrok Leg Up Fuck' 
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SOS ResetLocalSchlongifiedActors: local schlongified actors discarded
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[4] to 'AP Bed Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SOS: update migrated 0 of 0 schlongified actors
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:31AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[5] to 'Zyn Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) StartScanning.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[6] to 'AP Holding Leg Up' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[7] to 'AP Leg Up Fuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[8] to 'Doggy Style' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] [wd_config <WD_ConfigQuest (850012D6)>]: Registered $DHLP_MODNAME at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[9] to 'Rough Behind' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[10] to 'Rough Doggy Style' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[11] to 'Arrok DoggyStyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:32AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[12] to 'Arrok Rape' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[13] to 'AP DoggyStyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[14] to 'Reverse Cowgirl' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[15] to 'Arrok Cowgirl' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[16] to 'Arrok Reverse Cowgirl' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[17] to 'AP Cowgirl' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] [lih_configmenu <LIH_ConfigMenuInstance (26000820)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[18] to 'Sideways Fuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:33AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[19] to 'Arrok Sideways Fuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[20] to 'AP Shoulder' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[21] to 'Hugging Fuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[22] to 'Standing Fuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[23] to 'Arrok HugFuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: Enabled Desire spell
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: Enabled cloak effect
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[24] to 'Arrok Standing Fuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: Updated notification key to 49
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (10042D62)>]: finished maintenance
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[25] to 'AP Standing' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:34AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[26] to 'Zyn Rough Standing' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[27] to 'Arrok Anal' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[28] to 'AP Anal' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[29] to 'AP Face Down Anal' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[30] to 'Arrok Blowjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [CHConfigQuestScript <CHConfig (1F14921A)>]: Registered Convenient Horses at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [AUAConfigQuestScript <AUAConfig (2000DC53)>]: Registered Auto Unequip Ammo at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabUtil1 started
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (1D042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell, no spouse
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [sKI_ConfigMenu <SKI_ConfigMenuInstance (24000820)>]: Registered SKY UI at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [iHUDSkyUIConfigMenuScript <iHUDConfigQuest (25005E3D)>]: Registered Immersive HUD at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [CustomizableCamera <001CustomizableCamera (27000D62)>]: Registered Customizable Camera at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[31] to 'Arrok 69' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [sos_config <SOS_Config (3B007F85)>]: Registered Schlongs Of Skyrim at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [HuntersVisionSkyUIConfigMenuScript <GophersHuntersVisionConfigQuest (4401C43E)>]: Registered Predator Vision at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [fLokii_MCM <0fLokii_MCM (4C04E96A)>]: Registered UFO at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [enchantmcm <EnchantQuest (6D02734F)>]: Registered SexLab Enchantress at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [aaaLLSMCMScript <aaaLLSMCMQuest (72008BDF)>]: Registered LivelyLovelyScreenie at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[32] to 'AP Blowjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [lvdnhconfigscr <01_LVDnHConfig (75000D62)>]: Registered LV - Dogs n Horses at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [sexlabutil1setup <zSL_Util1 (76000D62)>]: Registered SexLab UtilOne at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [GagSFXCfg <GagSFXQuest (77000D68)>]: Registered GagSFX at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [xpoconfig <xpoConfig (7C027FAC)>]: Registered Prison Overhaul at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [sexSolMCMSCRIPT <SexLabSolutionsMCM (7F008006)>]: Registered Solutions at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [mf_handler_config <mf_Prostitute_Handler (81000D62)>]: Registered Radiant Prostitution at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[33] to 'AP Kneeling Blowjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:35AM] [msldcconfigscr <mslDCConfigQST (86002DB4)>]: Registered Devious Captures at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:36AM] [defeatmcmscr <DefeatMCMQst (8606D3D4)>]: Registered SexLab Defeat at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:36AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[34] to 'AP Standing Blowjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:36AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[35] to 'AP Handjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:36AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[36] to 'AP Skull Fuck' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:36AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[37] to 'Boobjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:36AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[38] to 'Arrok Boobjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:36AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[39] to 'AP Boobjob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[40] to 'Arrok Foreplay' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[41] to 'Arrok Sitting Foreplay' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[42] to 'Arrok Standing Foreplay' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[43] to 'Bleagh FootJob' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[44] to 'Bleagh Female Masturbation' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] SOS: starting to spread schlongs
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] [lih_configmenu <LIH_ConfigMenuInstance (26000820)>]: Registered Less Intrusive HUD at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:37AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[45] to 'AP Female Masturbation' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[46] to 'Arrok Male Masturbation' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[47] to 'Tribadism' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[48] to 'Arrok Lesbian' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[49] to 'Zyn Lesbian' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Prisoner got schlong index 0 size 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[50] to 'AP Fisting' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[51] to 'Arrok Devils Threeway' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:38AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[52] to 'Arrok Tricycle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:39AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[53] to 'Zyn Double Penetration' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:39AM] SexLabAnimationFactory: Registered animation slot SexLabFramework.Animation[54] to 'Zyn FemDom' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:39AM] SOS SchlongLess: Stormcloak Soldier entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:40AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[0] to '(Bear) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:40AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Horse [Horse] raceId=910597
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:40AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[1] to '(Dog) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:40AM] SOS SchlongLess: Horse entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:40AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[2] to '(Dog) Doggystyle 2' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:40AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:40AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[3] to '(Dog) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[4] to '(Chaurus) Forward' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[5] to '(Chaurus) Reverse' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[6] to '(Dragon) Penetration' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[7] to '(Dragon) Tongue' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[8] to '(Draugr) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[9] to '(Draugr) Holding' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Ulfric Stormcloak got schlong index 0 size 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:41AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[10] to '(Draugr) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[11] to '(Draugr) Gangbang 3P' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[12] to '(Draugr) Gangbang 4P' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Horse [Horse] raceId=910597
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[13] to '(Draugr) Gangbang 5P' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SOS SchlongLess: Horse entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[14] to '(Falmer) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[15] to '(Falmer) Holding' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:42AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[16] to '(Falmer) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:43AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[17] to '(Falmer) Gangbang 3P' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:43AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:43AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[18] to '(Falmer) Gangbang 4P' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:43AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[19] to '(Falmer) Gangbang 5P' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:43AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[20] to '(Giant) Penetration' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:43AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[21] to '(Horse) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:43AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[22] to '(Sabre Cat) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[23] to '(Spider) Double' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Hadvar got schlong index 0 size 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[24] to '(Spider) Penetration' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[25] to '(Large Spider) Penetration' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Lokir got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[26] to '(Troll) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[27] to '(Troll) Holding' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:44AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[28] to '(Troll) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[29] to '(Troll) Dominate' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for General Tullius got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[30] to '(Troll) Grabbing' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[31] to '(Werewolf) Rough Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[32] to '(Werewolf) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Ralof got schlong index 0 size 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[33] to '(Werewolf) Holding' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[34] to '(Werewolf) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:45AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[35] to '(Wolf) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:46AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[36] to '(Wolf) Doggystyle 2' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:46AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[37] to '(Wolf) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:46AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[38] to '(Gargoyle) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:46AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[39] to '(Gargoyle) Holding' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:46AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:46AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[40] to '(Gargoyle) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:46AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[41] to '(Vampire Lord) Doggystyle' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:47AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[42] to '(Vampire Lord) Holding' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:47AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[43] to '(Vampire Lord) Missionary' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:47AM] SexLabCreatureAnimationFactory: Registered creature animation slot SexLabFramework.CreatureAnimation[44] to '(Seeker) Hugging' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:47AM] SexLab --- [sslvoicelibrary <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
AnimationQuest: [sslanimationslots <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- CreatureQuest: [sslcreatureanimationslots <SexLabQuestCreatureAnimationSlots (0D044A6C)>] --- VoiceQuest: [sslvoicedefaults <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- ThreadQuest: [sslthreadslots <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- ActorQuest: [sslactorslots <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- ExpressionQuest: [sslexpressionslots <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- ControlQuest: [sslcontrollibrary <SexLabQuestControl (0D054227)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:47AM] SexLab --- [sslvoicelibrary <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
AnimLib: [sslanimationlibrary <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- VoiceLib: [sslvoicelibrary <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- ThreadLib: [sslthreadlibrary <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- ActorLib: [sslactorlibrary <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- ControlLib: [sslcontrollibrary <SexLabQuestControl (0D054227)>] --- ExpressionLib: [sslexpressionlibrary <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- Animations: [sslanimationslots <SexLabQuestAnimationSlots (0D03CE6C)>] --- CreatureAnimations: [sslcreatureanimationslots <SexLabQuestCreatureAnimationSlots (0D044A6C)>] --- Voices: [sslvoiceslots <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>] --- Threads: [sslthreadslots <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- Actors: [sslactorslots <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- Expressions: [sslexpressionslots <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- ActorStats: [sslactorstats <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:48AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[0] to 'Classic (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:48AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[1] to 'Breathy (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:49AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[2] to 'Young (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:49AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[3] to 'Stimulated (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:49AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[4] to 'Quiet (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:49AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[5] to 'Excitable (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:49AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[6] to 'Average (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:49AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[7] to 'Mature (Female)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:50AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[8] to 'Neutral (Male)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:50AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[9] to 'Calm (Male)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:50AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[10] to 'Rough (Male)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:50AM] GagSFX: Sender:[sslvoicedefaults <SexLabQuestVoiceSlots (0D03DE97)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:50AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[11] to 'Average (Male)' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:50AM] SexLab --- [sslexpressionlibrary <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:50AM] SexLab --- [sslexpressionlibrary <SexLabQuestExpressionSlots (0D04C63D)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:51AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[0] to 'Pleasure' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:51AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[1] to 'Happy' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:51AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[2] to 'Joy' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:51AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[3] to 'Shy' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:51AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[4] to 'Sad' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:52AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[5] to 'Afraid' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:52AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[6] to 'Pained' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:52AM] SexLabExpressionFactory: Registered expression slot SexLabFramework.Expression[7] to 'Angry' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:52AM] SexLab --- [sslactorlibrary <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:52AM] SexLab --- [sslactorlibrary <SexLabQuestActorSlots (0D03CE6B)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for female, in slot 12
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered FemaleGagged into slot 12
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[-1] to 'Female Gagged' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] SexLab --- [sslcontrollibrary <SexLabQuestControl (0D054227)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] SexLab --- [sslcontrollibrary <SexLabQuestControl (0D054227)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] GagSFX: did RegisterVoice for male, in slot 13
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] GagSFX: callback confirm: registered MaleGagged into slot 13
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] SexLabVoiceFactory: Registered voice slot SexLabFramework.Voice[-1] to 'Male Gagged' 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] SexLab --- [sslthreadlibrary <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:54AM] SexLab --- [sslthreadlibrary <SexLabQuestThreadSlots (0D03CE6E)>] --- [Actor < (00000014)>] --- 
[04/01/2014 - 11:17:56AM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabQuestConfiguration (0D03E3FA)>] INITIALIZED
[04/01/2014 - 11:18:00AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:18:00AM] [sslConfigMenu <SexLabQuestConfiguration (0D03E3FA)>]: Registered SexLab at MCM.
[04/01/2014 - 11:18:30AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:18:32AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:19:00AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:19:30AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:19:32AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:00AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:08AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:12AM] SOS SchlongLess:  entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:13AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for  got schlong index 0 size 4
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:18AM] SOS SchlongLess: Elenwen entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:19AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Thalmor Soldier got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:21AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Gunnar Stone-Eye got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:21AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Thalmor Soldier got schlong index 0 size 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:30AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:32AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:41AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 4
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:45AM] SOS SchlongLess: Priestess of Arkay entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:47AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Headsman got schlong index 0 size 4
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:47AM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (1D042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell, no spouse
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:58AM] SOS SchlongLess: Matlara entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:59AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Haming [Nord] raceId=181851
[04/01/2014 - 11:20:59AM] SOS SchlongLess: Haming entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:01AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:01AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Torolf got schlong index 0 size 9
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:04AM] SOS SchlongLess: Imperial Captain entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:04AM] SOS SchlongLess: Imperial Soldier entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:05AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:06AM] SOS SchlongLess: Ingrid entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:07AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Vilod got schlong index 0 size 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:31AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:32AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:55AM] [Zad]: OnUpdateGameTime()
[04/01/2014 - 11:21:55AM] [Zad]: ProcessEffects()
[04/01/2014 - 11:22:01AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:22:13AM] VM is freezing...
[04/01/2014 - 11:22:13AM] VM is frozen
[04/01/2014 - 11:22:14AM] Saving game...
[04/01/2014 - 11:22:14AM] VM is thawing...
[04/01/2014 - 11:22:31AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:22:33AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:23:00AM] Error: File "MM_BeluaSangunaireRevisited.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnRaceSwitchComplete() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 14
[04/01/2014 - 11:23:00AM] Error: File "MM_BeluaSangunaireRevisited.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias Player on quest GophersHuntersVisionQuest (44000800)].HuntersVisionLoadScript.OnRaceSwitchComplete() - "HuntersVisionLoadScript.psc" Line 14
stack:
stack:
[04/01/2014 - 11:33:56AM] SOS RaceSwitchComplete: Trance switched to race Breton
[04/01/2014 - 11:33:57AM] SOS RaceSwitchComplete: Trance lost schlong due to gender change
[04/01/2014 - 11:34:04AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:34:19AM] VM is freezing...
[04/01/2014 - 11:34:19AM] VM is frozen
[04/01/2014 - 11:34:19AM] Saving game...
[04/01/2014 - 11:34:19AM] VM is thawing...
[04/01/2014 - 11:34:35AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:34:36AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:35:05AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:35:35AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:35:36AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:05AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:25AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: alduin [Dragon Race] raceId=947987
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:25AM] SOS SchlongLess: alduin entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:35AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:37AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:42AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 9
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:44AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:44AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:45AM] SOS SchlongLess: Stormcloak Soldier entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:45AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 9
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:45AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:45AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 2
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:46AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 9
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:47AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 10
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:57AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: alduin [Dragon Race] raceId=947987
[04/01/2014 - 11:36:57AM] SOS SchlongLess: alduin entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:05AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:18AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Haming [Nord] raceId=181851
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:18AM] SOS SchlongLess: Haming entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:18AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:19AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 8
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:27AM] [Zad]: OnUpdateGameTime()
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:27AM] [Zad]: ProcessEffects()
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:36AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:37AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:45AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:37:46AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:06AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:18AM] SOS SchlongLess: Imperial Mage entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:19AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 4
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:19AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:19AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:21AM] SOS SchlongLess: Matlara entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:31AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 10
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:32AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:32AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Mage got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:36AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:37AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:47AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 6
[04/01/2014 - 11:38:49AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 9
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:06AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00035A4E)>]OnCellAttach() ERROR: missing WRackActivator; 'ActivatorBusy' state.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00035A4F)>]OnCellAttach() ERROR: missing WRackActivator; 'ActivatorBusy' state.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (00093627)>]OnCellAttach() ERROR: missing WRackActivator; 'ActivatorBusy' state.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (0009348B)>]OnCellAttach() ERROR: missing WRackActivator; 'ActivatorBusy' state.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (000B16A8)>]OnCellAttach() ERROR: missing WRackActivator; 'ActivatorBusy' state.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] [WeaponRackTriggerSCRIPT < (000B16A4)>]OnCellAttach() ERROR: missing WRackActivator; 'ActivatorBusy' state.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] Error: Unable to call GetTargetActor - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].FtMTokenEffectC.GetTargetActor() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].FtMTokenEffectC.OnEffectStart() - "ftmtokeneffectc.psc" Line 10
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] Error: Cannot call RemoveItem() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].FtMTokenEffectC.OnEffectStart() - "ftmtokeneffectc.psc" Line 11
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Skeleton [skeleton] raceId=761815
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:20AM] SOS SchlongLess: Skeleton entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:21AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Torturer's Assistant got schlong index 0 size 10
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:22AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 6
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:22AM] SOS SchlongLess: Imperial Captain entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:22AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 1
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:23AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Gunjar got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:25AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:25AM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (1D042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell started at Helgen Keep
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:25AM] SOS SchlongLess: Stormcloak Soldier entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:26AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Mage got schlong index 0 size 10
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:26AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Torturer got schlong index 0 size 5
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:48AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:39:49AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:40:39AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:47:21AM] VM is freezing...
[04/01/2014 - 11:47:21AM] VM is frozen
[04/01/2014 - 11:47:22AM] Saving game...
[04/01/2014 - 11:47:22AM] VM is thawing...
[04/01/2014 - 11:47:47AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:47:48AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:48:27AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:48:56AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 9
[04/01/2014 - 11:48:57AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:48:57AM] SOS SchlongLess: Stormcloak Soldier entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:48:57AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:48:58AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:49:01AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:49:01AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:49:15AM] [Zad]: OnUpdateGameTime()
[04/01/2014 - 11:49:15AM] [Zad]: ProcessEffects()
[04/01/2014 - 11:49:27AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:03AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:05AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:20AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Skeleton [skeleton] raceId=761815
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:20AM] SOS SchlongLess: Skeleton entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:20AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Stormcloak Soldier got schlong index 0 size 6
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:22AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Skeleton [skeleton] raceId=761815
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:22AM] SOS SchlongLess: Skeleton entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:23AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Skeleton [skeleton] raceId=761815
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:23AM] SOS SchlongLess: Skeleton entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:50:34AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:51:35AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:51:36AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:52:37AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:05AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 8
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:05AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 7
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:05AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 3
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:05AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 10
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:07AM] SOS Actor OnEffectStart: new schlong for Imperial Soldier got schlong index 0 size 4
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:09AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:10AM] xpoCrimeScanner: (Scanning) OnUpdate
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:20AM] SOS DetermineSchlongType: absolutely nothing available for this race: Skeleton [skeleton] raceId=761815
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:20AM] SOS SchlongLess: Skeleton entered schlongless state
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:22AM] Error: Cannot equip a None item
stack:
[ (0004E1CF)].Actor.EquipItem() - "<native>" Line ?
[Active effect 1 on  (0004E1CF)].DualSheathReduxEffect.EquipWeapon() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line 414
[Active effect 1 on  (0004E1CF)].DualSheathReduxEffect.OnObjectEquipped() - "DualSheathReduxEffect.psc" Line ?
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:29AM] Defeat: Player victim - Aggressor slot filled -> 5 // Slots -> [[Actor < (0002BF9E)>], [Actor < (FF000CEF)>], [Actor < (FF000CE4)>], [Actor < (FF000CE3)>], [Actor < (0004E1CB)>]]
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:29AM] Defeat: Player victim - Threesome second aggressor Set -> [Actor < (0004E1CB)>], Aggressor list: [[Actor < (0002BF9E)>], [Actor < (FF000CEF)>], [Actor < (FF000CE4)>], [Actor < (FF000CE3)>], [Actor < (0004E1CB)>]]
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:39AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:42AM] Defeat: Player victim - Too far/Dead/Disabled/In Sex, aggressor removed ->[Actor < (FF000CEF)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:42AM] Defeat: Player victim - Too far/Dead/Disabled/In Sex, aggressor removed ->[Actor < (FF000CE3)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:44AM] Defeat: Player victim - Too far/Dead/Disabled/In Sex, aggressor removed ->[Actor < (FF000CE4)>]
[04/01/2014 - 11:53:45AM] Defeat: Player victim - End scene, Restored.
[04/01/2014 - 11:54:09AM] RNPC: Periodic update check.
[04/01/2014 - 11:54:16AM] VM is freezing...
[04/01/2014 - 11:54:16AM] VM is frozen

[EDIT]Disregard this read a couple pages back and figured out what was wrong. Great mod thanks.

Been having trouble getting this to work.  Sometimes it works, most times it doesn't.  I can cast a spell, like Pacify or Frenzy, and more often than not the enemies just go into a rage state and attack, not causing any animations at all.  Up in the corner I can see the Enchantress messages appear whenever the spell hits, but usually it just causes regular Illusion magic effects.  On occasion, it does work, but for the most part, it doesn't.  It's getting irritating.