This mod used to work for me--

Idk if I may have updated something along the way, but, it just isn't working this time around.  It looks as though it's about to start-- my 'toon stands straight up, as she used to, and with "Pacify," the message about being imbued with Dibella's beauty shows up... but, after that, absolutely nothing.  It's just a regular Pacify spell.

I'm still using the 139b Framework, same as before; but, Estrus Chaurus requires Estrus for Skyrim, and that mod inexplicably forced two more mods on you-- one of which I really hate (A Little Sexy Apparel Replacer).  Idk what that might be doing, but it required the running of FNIS to work.  This is also the first time I used the CBBE body in order to try the Live a Deviant Life mod.  That probably shouldn't matter-- but, what do I know?  I'm exclusively on the user end of this stuff.

It looks as though other people who understand this stuff much better than I do may be having a few problems getting this to work, as well.

Anyway, I'd like to have this work, if anyone can give me any solutions.  I tried putting it at the bottom of my load order, and uninstalling/reinstalling it. BOSS only indicates a problem with Immersive Armors causing CTD's because it's missing something that looks very difficult for a user to create... which might explain the occasional CTD I get, but, I doubt could affect this.  *Shrugs*

It looks as though other people who understand this stuff much better than I do may be having a few problems getting this to work, as well.

No one that asked for help on this thread and answered my questions had mod-breaking problems reported afterwords for a long while now.

I use CBBE and Estrus Chaurus myself so those do not cause any issues.

Reposting my technical issues mini-questionnaire from a page ago:

• Are you using SexLab 1.39b or one of the alpha versions?
  • Did you do a clean install of SexLab at version 1.3x or did you just drag SexLab's files over the old 1.2x version?
  • Are there any hostile NPCs nearby when you cast which weren't inside of the spell's AoE?
  • Are you using a mod that allows you to travel with multiple followers (I've never tested if those work with Enchantress)?
  • Are creature animations active in the SexLab MCM, and is creature animations as a whole active?
  • Are the creatures you target with spells low enough level to be affected by your spells?
  • Do the creatures glow red or green when the spell hits them, or red then green?
  • Do you have any mods installed that modify either spells or creatures?

Also, have you tried entering Enchantress' MCM and choose 're-install spells and powers'?

It turned out that what I needed to do (for some reason) was re-register the animations.  The instructions, as I had read them, seemed to contraindicate that, so I'd been hesitant to try it.  I'd installed mods this time around a few at a time because I was nervous about installing so many new mods-- I didn't want to get a CTD and have no idea why.  So, I didn't install this at the start.  Perhaps, that had something to do with it..?

As long as I'm talking to you, who would I ask about having your mod affect the "Aroused" mod?  Does your mod need a flag or something, or does the other mod need something, or both..?  Anyway, I'd like it this mod worked with the "Aroused" mod, if possible 

Aroused should automatically trigger whenever a SexLab animation is played without the other mods requiring any scripting for it in them. I haven't tested how Aroused works with Enchantress, from what people reported to me it sounded like Aroused doesn't work with consensual creature animations and only works with rape creature animations. That's just a theory on my end though.

As far as I can tell, that's the case. You don't get an Arousal bonus if you have sex with creatures using the Matchmaker spells, either. Unfortunately, it seems to be an intentional change since it involves the animations having the anal, oral or vaginal tag on them, which apparently creature animations don't have. So the fix would require that those tags were added to the framework itself.

Is the animal follower have a essential status? The wolf i just turn in a follower and the rest of the pack I fighting with just became immortal; ie they "bleed out" for a moment and go back into the fight.

Nope none of the spell scripts turn their targets to essential. The cause is most likely another mod.

• 2 weeks later...

hello can you please help me out as well your help is much appreciated.

here is my log and the load order and mods installed

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
ApachiiHair.esm=1
ApachiiHairFemales.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
hdtHighHeel.esm=1
NPCs of Dibella - Resources.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
HentaiPregnancy.esm=1
XFLMain.esm=1
Xvision Children.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Xvision Children - Complete.esp=1
Xvision Children - HF.esp=1
Xvision Children - DB.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
PuppetMaster.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
sextoys-calyps-2.esp=1
Footprints.esp=1
Footprints - Ash.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
iHUD.esp=1
Customizable Camera.esp=1
Ballet Boots.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp=1
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp=1
Shiny Catsuits.esp=1
HDT Havok Object.esp=1
pathofthedivine.esp=1
Tame Beast.esp=1
NudeYngvildSpirits.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Light.esp=1
SOS Equipable Schlong.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SexLab Romance.esp=1
SexLab Enchantress.esp=1
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp=1
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp=1
Larosa.esp=1
Larosa Expantion.esp=1
numenume Hair.esp=1
RenHair.esp=1
SGEyebrows.esp=1
SGHairPack06.esp=1
SGHairPack05.esp=1
SGHairPack02.esp=1
SGHairPack01.esp=1
SGHairPack03.esp=1
SGHairPack04.esp=1
UseAllTheHairStyles.esp=1
BS-TheHag_WarPaints.esp=1
The Coenaculi.esp=1
LunariRace.esp=1
TemptressVixen.esp=1
XFLDialogue.esp=1
XFLPlugins.esp=1
NPCs of Dibella - Females - USKP.esp=1
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
argonianraptor.esp=1
CharacterMakingExtender.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp=1
Facelight.esp=1
Larosa Warpaint.esp=1
getSnowy.esp=1
WATER - Get Wet.esp=1
FreecameramovementThrones - DLC - Alt.esp=1
SlaveHeelsForHDTHighheelSystem.esp=1
_Anton_ Animated Gauntlet.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp=1
ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp=1
Fudou Myouou.esp=1
Grass Field.esp=1

thank you for the help 

Err what sort of problem are you having? Please read the bullet-point questionnaire I posted in the previous page and answer it to give more information on your issues.

Nice job you have done. Аny new features coming soon?

The mod feels pretty much feature complete to me. I don't really plan to work on it unless new issues or bugs arise. If I'll find time to work actively on modding again I'd rather create a new mod altogether with different functions rather than add features to Enchantress.

Err what sort of problem are you having? Please read the bullet-point questionnaire I posted in the previous page and answer it to give more information on your issues.

i am sorry for very late reply but i can't find the questions can you please post link Thank you in Anticipation

• 2 weeks later...

Aroused should automatically trigger whenever a SexLab animation is played without the other mods requiring any scripting for it in them. I haven't tested how Aroused works with Enchantress, from what people reported to me it sounded like Aroused doesn't work with consensual creature animations and only works with rape creature animations. That's just a theory on my end though.

what consensual creature animations ?

does this mod work on Giants and Dragons ?

It should work on Giants though I haven't tested it on them specifically. It does not work on Dragons since they're immune to all the charm spells. I decided to leave them immune as they are in vanila after noticing how terribly buggy initiating sex with them might be with SexLab (if you enchant them while they're in the air or about to take flight your game will break and gravity will no longer apply to your character).

what consensual creature animations ?

When triggering any SexLab animation a mod can decide to mark it as normal sex or aggresive sex in SexLab's Journal/Diary, regardless of how the animation is usually tagged. For example, Enchantress spells will trigger either animations that are marked aggressive or normal for you completely randomly, but it will never write them down in your journal/diary as aggressive.

For me the mod itself works fine, except the animal disappears during the animation and the PC is basically screwing air. The animal animations work fine with the same animals using defeat. If I calm a human that animation works just fine, it is only animals. Any ideas why this would be?

1. Using newest version of Sexlab 1.57

2. Was a clean install.

3. N/A

4. No

5. Yes

6. Yes

7. Yes

8. Yes, I do have SL Nude Creatures, Creature Features, More Nasty Critters, and Hentai Creatures installed.

Thanks for any help from any with some ideas on this. This mod is what made me do another play through with a mage.

For me the mod itself works fine, except the animal disappears during the animation and the PC is basically screwing air. The animal animations work fine with the same animals using defeat. If I calm a human that animation works just fine, it is only animals. Any ideas why this would be?

Hmm that sounds pretty weird if it happens with Enchantress and yet not with another SexLab mod. Enchantress' script call for SexLab to start sex is a pretty straight forward default one.

First thing to try is, zoom out your camera during sex - some of the larger creatures like bears might become "invisible" if they clip through the camera when it's too close.

If zooming out doesn't seem to matter, try disabling all those nude creature mods in the load order, just to check if the problem comes from a clash with one of them.

If that still doesn't help more troubleshooting would be required - which creatures specifically does this happen with when using Enchantress, and which spell have you used on them?

Hello there, I really like this mod, much more immersive casting a spell rather than just pressing a button without context.

There is one thing though, the magick effects, mainly the constant green glow and sparkles, especially when using Harmony.

I'm using another mod which removes the magick body glow from most spells, works fine for Calm spells with this mod, but the

Harmony still over-rides it.

Is it possible for a version that does away with the after-effects altogether?

For example, you cast Harmony, everyone glows and buzzes, then fade back to normal before the 'acts' begin?

If not, maybe you could tell me how to remove them myself maybe?

Thanks in advance.

For example, you cast Harmony, everyone glows and buzzes, then fade back to normal before the 'acts' begin?

That's how Harmony works - Everyone glows, then the glow fades during the sex act and comes back when the act is done. I remember in some earlier version the threesome your character was involved in didn't have the glow and the other two couples had the glow still due to me not wishing to extend the script for too long, but I -think- I changed that to nobody glows? Can't remember. :/

Unfortunately I don't have an advanced enough save to have unlocked Harmony with SexLab's latest version, if I'll check weather this is the case or not will take me some time.

I'm probably not the first to notice this, but I'm just passing it along....

In three, separate, clean installations of the game (I'm not compulsive enough to have done it over this issue-- this issue didn't even bother me enough for me to report it until now :P ), the "monster lover" buff didn't work.  I can't say that I remember the "insect lover" buff working, either; but, that one didn't really come up that often.  I do remember checking, though, and not seeing it-- but, not nearly as frequently as with the "monster lover" buff. 

* With Insect Lover," I might not have looked down the list carefully of magical effects carefully enough-- I wasn't actually trying to test the mod at the time, I was just curious.  So, I just scanned the list before moving on with what I was doing, assuming that I could just catch it next time (which didn't come).  Trolls that came out of nowhere and had to be put down with Pacify spells, however, happened quite often.