I'm probably not the first to notice this, but I'm just passing it along....

In three, separate, clean installations of the game (I'm not compulsive enough to have done it over this issue-- this issue didn't even bother me enough for me to report it until now :P ), the "monster lover" buff didn't work.  I can't say that I remember the "insect lover" buff working, either; but, that one didn't really come up that often.  I do remember checking, though, and not seeing it-- but, not nearly as frequently as with the "monster lover" buff. 

* With Insect Lover," I might not have looked down the list carefully of magical effects carefully enough-- I wasn't actually trying to test the mod at the time, I was just curious.  So, I just scanned the list before moving on with what I was doing, assuming that I could just catch it next time (which didn't come).  Trolls that came out of nowhere and had to be put down with Pacify spells, however, happened quite often.

The buffs will not work if you already have the 'well rested' buff on you as they're considered rest buffs and won't stack with other rest buffs. I kept this on purpose to prevent XP bonus stacking that would change vanilla Skyrim's balance.

I guess I have to ask.

Is there a restriction to what creatures can be "calmed" with Enchantress?

For example I can't get rieklings from Thirsk working (if they are any different race/type-wise; haven't tested on regular ones.)

I guess I have to ask.

Is there a restriction to what creatures can be "calmed" with Enchantress?

For example I can't get rieklings from Thirsk working (if they are any different race/type-wise; haven't tested on regular ones.)

I didn't even know rieklings were supported by SexLab. o_O

All creatures that SexLab has animations for are supported, with the exception of of creatures who are always immune to charm spells in vanilla Skyrim (dragons).

I CTD when I try to use calm on an animal. What is going on?

Do you CTD when trying to use other SexLab mods as well? If yes I recommend reading SexLab's installation instructions very carefully, as well as the SexLab F.A.Q.

Got a quest How to tame a Dragon said to go to the dragon mine there is no map marker to find it So where is it ?

? ? ? ?

That quest is certainly not part of this mod, so beats me.

• 1 month later...

Hey there, I don't know why. But the spells doesn't trigger sex at all.

Enable "allow creature animation" in sexlab. Its in Sexlab's mcm menu under the "animation settings" sub group/set (should be the third one down on the right side in the animations sub menu).

Also make sure you've run FNIS for users and have installed the beast animations (FNIS beast set, along with maybe MNC aka More Nasty Critters).

With the FNIS Creature Pack and MNC you'll have a large amount of animals and animations to play with. Along with setting the option in sexlabs to allow for animal animations.

Once it's done correctly you should then be able to use the Enchantress spells to get your freak on.

Someone asked about Rieklings (the little guys on Solsteim, yeah I probably' typo'd the name).

Note: Only animals that have animations, textures, mesh's and skeletons will work.

So don't go try'n to get freaky with a mamoth or a horker as they don't have animations, nor do skeevers.

For MNC you'll also need the Dragonborn DLC though... as it includes animations and what not for Seekers, Rielkings, and Lurkers (only a few but they are in there, and you'll need to use Enchantress's Easy mode if you use the calm affect as all 3 are listed as intelligent creatures... well that's how I've been playing with them).

Some of the animators are working on different things, and I've seen post's in their threads asking for things like deer, skeever, and a couple of others...

Who knows if they'll be created but if they are then MNC will probably be updated to include them... He's good about adding in the creature animations.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually love using this mod as it kinda integrates sex in a valid playthrough.

Is the mod finalized, as in no new features to be introduced? I'd love a feature where if you calm multiple opponents, one after another take turns with you automatically, not just the last calmed enemy.

It's a minor wish I guess since I can always recast calm to initiate the sexing.

I've come across the problem of sex never happening when I cast calm. I have the easy setting checked. I recently upgraded sexlab and started a new game. Could that be the problem?

Did you try to tick the 're-install spells and powers' in the MCM after starting the new game? Also try un-ticking the easy setting and then ticking it back.

Is the mod finalized, as in no new features to be introduced? I'd love a feature where if you calm multiple opponents, one after another take turns with you automatically, not just the last calmed enemy.

The mod is pretty much complete, although it seems I need to put out a fix for the new Riekling threesome animation not triggering. I'm afraid I don't have any plans to add anything more to it besides fixing any future problems that might arise from future SexLab versions.

I have a problem with spells.

Sex never starts when I cast Calm. Animation only starts when Harmony spell is used. 

However, after animation is started with Harmony spell, there comes another problem. My PC and creature takes their positions for sex and after 1 or 2 secs ...*poof*... creature is thrown to the sky and disappears :o and sex ends immediately.

I could start sex scene without problems only with shout. None of the spells works correct.

I tried ticking "reinstall spells and powers" and ticked the easy setting and unticked it back again and again, but they didn't work. :(

I have a problem with spells.

Sex never starts when I cast Calm. Animation only starts when Harmony spell is used. 

However, after animation is started with Harmony spell, there comes another problem. My PC and creature takes their positions for sex and after 1 or 2 secs ...*poof*... creature is thrown to the sky and disappears :o and sex ends immediately.

I could start sex scene without problems only with shout. None of the spells works correct.

I tried ticking "reinstall spells and powers" and ticked the easy setting and unticked it back again and again, but they didn't work. :(

Same thing is happening to me. both pacify and harmony cause sex to initiate for a couple seconds then, poof the npcs will float into the sky. or in the case of using harmony in a crowded tavern they float to the ceiling. Not sure whats going on because calm was working with out issues. And yes I have no problem running animations with any other sexlab mod.

Have you considered making a non replacer version of this mod? I really like this mod but keep running into situations where I really wish I had a normal calm spell. I use Frostfall and trying to calm a critter that is in my way in any of the colder areas of skyrim can be lethal!

I wish some one would make some kind of Frostfall compatibility mod for SL that just blocks sex if its too cold...

Just posting to confirm that SkyRe completely breaks this mod.  No matter what, none of the effects described by this mod will occur when using SkyRe.  Since there seems to still be some question as to compatibility.

So, why not just make your own spells?  It would make the mod a little more lore friendly, to be able to have the original effects of the illusion spells as well as additional spells from enchantress.  Just call them Ardor spells.  Maybe one of them could be called Nymphomania.

So, why not just make your own spells?  It would make the mod a little more lore friendly, to be able to have the original effects of the illusion spells as well as additional spells from enchantress.  Just call them Ardor spells.  Maybe one of them could be called Nymphomania.

No. If you get to pick and choose when your charm spells will have the sex effect it removes the 'take the good with the bad' theme of the mod. The whole point of Enchantress is to keep with the balance of vanilla Skyrim, so I really couldn't care about SkyRe which basically decides to make a different game altogether. If you want to have a separate set of spells you might as well just use SexLab Matchmaker because I don't understand what the difference would be at that point.

As an update, it looks like I'll need to work on a slightly newer version of Enchantress now that a 4-way animation was added to SexLab. Plus I need to figure out how to add the Riekling threesome animation without making Dragonborn a requirement. This also means I'll have to bugtest the mod a bit and to see if peoples' claims of characters flying through the sky really happen with the newer versions of SexLab.

Edit: To the person talking about Frostfall, I'm pretty sure there's a SexLab mod that makes sex warm your character if you're using Frostfall. I can't remember it's name though.

I built a "dungeon" in my castle complete with secret door to caves that have little sub-rooms each containing something I might want to have sex with, but for some reason my Enchantress isn't working anymore. And not only that, but something's jamming my Papyrus in a huge way because I've got horrendous stack dumps. Since my Hentai sabrecat spurned me--I'm assuming that's what the Train command was for, but nothing happened--I was going for my castle wolf, but when Calm and Pacify didn't do anything sex-wise, I got frustrated and tried Harmony, and apparently the only thing in the area that WOULD have sex with me is my cage full of Falmer.

Load order of all sex mods plus the version number stated on the installer:

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm v2.05.030

SexLab.esm v158b

SexLabAroused.esm v20140103

ZazAnimationPack.esm (which hasn't been working since I updated Sexlab. It claims SL is too old. :\ ) v0055

Devious Devices - Assets.esm v2.7

HentaiCreatures.esp (accidentally deleted the installer but I got it last month)

MoreNastyCritters.esp (accidentally deleted the installer but I got it last month)

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp v2.0.0b

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp 2.1

SexLab_Paycrime.esp 1.02a

sanguinesDebauchery.esp SDPlus116

SDpatch - dawnguard.esp
SDpatch - dragonborn.esp
SDpatch - frostfall.esp
dd-sd1-compatibility-patch.esp

SexLab Submit.esp 11FEB14 2301

SexLab Enchantress.esp 2-3

My Papyrus for the relevant TWO MINUTES.

(That goes from Line 578 to Line 2365, by the way. And as I said, that was just two minutes. With this session, I played barely over an hour and my Papyrus logged 46,870 lines.

If someone can't tell me how to make Enchantress work again, I would settle for someone telling me how to make that papyrus-jam stop because it's making my game laggy as hell.

Edited by Gregathit.

Reason: please post pap logs (especially ones that big) as attachments in a zip, rar or 7zip file to conserve space.

So I've finally have time to add support for the Riekling and fourway animations to the mod, and I see that the complaints about Pacify and Harmony being broken are true - it looks like one of the latest versions of SexLab broke them and I have no idea why. :/

Working on trying to figure out what changed in SexLab that broke them. Once that's worked out, I'll release a new version supporting the new animations.

NEW VERSION IS UP.

Version 2.4 fixes a bug with Pacify, Harmony and Frenzy that was caused by some newer versions of SexLab. This means it also requires SexLab 1.59b.

Be aware that I suspect SexLab 1.59b has an animation bug with 'Arrok Devil's Threeway'. You must turn off that animation manusally from SexLab's MCM or NPCs will be flung to the sky at the start of sex.

New additions include support for the Riekling threesome animation and the male gay fourway animation - the latter will only trigger for male gay characters or if you choose 'Reduce auto gender sorting for orgies' in Enchantress' MCM.