I casted the Harmoy spell five times, in different locations or building. Placemarket in Whiterun, Inside Jorvasskr, inside Dragonsreach, Talos (Heimskr zone) plaza.

Every time I did nothing while waiting the orgy started, looking at the messages instead (NPCs is too strong for ... , then "You imbue ..." ).

Every time, a threesome with my char involved started. Every time there was the misalignement issue. Specifically, on three cases, the third one was far away while me and the second one were in action.

I'm using SexLab 1.24 "as is", downloaded and installed from this page.

Stripping down = disabled.

Actor heights = disabled.

Foreplay = disabled.

Male use nudesuit.

Bed use = never

Cum = yes

Female cum = no

Ragdoll on ending = disabled.

Autoadvance stages = yes

PC controls (victim) enabled = yes

Final note: after those problems I unistalled the mod (following istructions). Played on the new "clean" save for a while.

The strange misalignement happened twice with different mods too, at this time. The SexLab hotkey to realign actor, projected me in the sky, in the middle of nowhere, about 1000 meters above a Giant Camp west of Whiterun. Exit the game in the middle of the action.

I reinstalled all the SexLab 1.24 stuffs other itself again (simple overwrite), restored animation registry, wait for confirm messages.

Tried again with the same mods and actor that gave me the "teleport aay" problem. No more. Everything fine this time.

I hope to have wrote something useful. Thank you for your work and your patience.

Hmm, If this issues are still happening to you after you uninstalled Enchantress I would guess it's an issue with SexLab itself.

Here's what Enchantress does when it's installed/uninstalled:

function LoadEnchantress()
	actor qp = Game.GetPlayer()
	if qp.HasSpell(CalmO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(CalmO)
		qp.AddSpell(Calm)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(PacifyO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(PacifyO)
		qp.AddSpell(Pacify)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(HarmonyO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(HarmonyO)
		qp.AddSpell(Harmony)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(CallToArmsO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(CallToArmsO)
		qp.AddSpell(CallToArms)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(FrenzyO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(FrenzyO)
		qp.AddSpell(Frenzy)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(FearO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(FearO)
		qp.AddSpell(Fear)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(PowerWoodElfCommandAnimalO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(PowerWoodElfCommandAnimalO)
		qp.AddSpell(PowerWoodElfCommandAnimal)
	endIf
	debug.notification("SexLab Enchantress 2.0 spells installed")
endFunction

function UninstallEnchantress()
	actor qp = Game.GetPlayer()
	if qp.HasSpell(Calm) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(Calm)
		qp.AddSpell(CalmO)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(Pacify) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(Pacify)
		qp.AddSpell(PacifyO)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(Harmony) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(Harmony)
		qp.AddSpell(HarmonyO)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(CallToArms) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(CallToArms)
		qp.AddSpell(CallToArmsO)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(FrenzyO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(Fear)
		qp.AddSpell(FrenzyO)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(FearO) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(Fear)
		qp.AddSpell(FearO)
	endIf
	if qp.HasSpell(PowerWoodElfCommandAnimal) == true
		qp.RemoveSpell(PowerWoodElfCommandAnimal)
		qp.AddSpell(PowerWoodElfCommandAnimalO)
	endIf
	 if Game.IsWordUnlocked(WordTah) == true
		qp.AddShout(animalAllegianceShout)
		ToggleShout = false
		int Tah = OPTION_FLAG_DISABLED
		SetToggleOptionValue(iShout, ToggleShout, Tah)
	endIf
	debug.notification("SexLab Enchantress has been uninstalled. Save & quit the game")
endFunction

All it does is replace the spells you learned with the modified enchantress spells, or restores them to original vanilla if you uninstall the mod. Enchantress doesn't modify existing SexLab scripts or quests in any way, and it's own scripts are mostly calls for spells to be cast and asking SexLab to trigger sex. With the .esp and .bsa deleted and it's quest and scripts wouldn't have any residue on a new game (or an old save for that matter, as the scripts only ever trigger when a spell is cast). The being slung to the sky bug happens rarely in 1.24 to me too with other mods before I started working on Enchantress and seen a few reports of others having it happen too, I'm not sure what causes your animations to suffer misalignments though.

I'll give the Harmony spell some more testing later on in the day though using your SexLab options to see if I encounter any weirdness.

i remember as i updated to SL V1.20, i was teleported over the giants camp as well (from inside an interior cell O_O) and dropped dead.
Almost everyone who had this teleport bug solved it by starting a new game, as recommended.
And as there is NO real clean save, despite starting a new game, i still encourage you to try at least on a new game, to see if it solves your problem.

Saves with old or obsolete scripts are not a good basis for tests and error analysis.

Love the idea of this, unfortunately i can't get my game to load with this active, only mod i've got that i can think of is shoutcraft http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38237/?  I'm not near my game machine at the moment but i will try uninstalling shoutcraft and see if it makes a difference, will also download this again just to be sure it wasn't a broken download due to stuttering isp service lately (my end not lovers lab).

* Confirmed, disabled the shoutcraft mod now the game loads fine, haven't tried enchantress itself yet though

i remember as i updated to SL V1.20, i was teleported over the giants camp as well (from inside an interior cell O_O) and dropped dead.

Almost everyone who had this teleport bug solved it by starting a new game, as recommended.

And as there is NO real clean save, despite starting a new game, i still encourage you to try at least on a new game, to see if it solves your problem.

Saves with old or obsolete scripts are not a good basis for tests and error analysis.

Well ...

actually I'm the "famous" Dragonborn heroine, slayed Alduin, killed Harkon, about to reach Miraak inside Apocrypha, with more than 100 dragons killed, almost all shouts learned, level 64, at least seven skills at "legendary 2nd time 100 level", I'm the Harbinger, the "Queen of Werewolves", I'm also A Nightingale Knight, the new Thieves Guild Master.

I'm about to destroy the Dark Brotherhood and finish some (few) secondary quests.

So I tried a thing.

I overwrote the entire SexLab Framework's set with itself. Then I reset all animations registry. Then I went in the "qasmoke" cell. I wait 31 days.

Then saved. Installed again Enchantress. Returned to Whiterun and tried in the Jorvasskr Courtyard. Casted the Harmony spell.

YEP!  Farkas and Vilkas got it to me together, perfectly aligned!

Then I tried several other "actions" using different mods. ALL perfectly aligned. WOAH!

Maybe I found a simple solution. For now  (fingers crossed). :)

Love the idea of this, unfortunately i can't get my game to load with this active, only mod i've got that i can think of is shoutcraft http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38237/?  I'm not near my game machine at the moment but i will try uninstalling shoutcraft and see if it makes a difference, will also download this again just to be sure it wasn't a broken download due to stuttering isp service lately (my end not lovers lab).

It's not Shoutcraft, I just downloaded it and tested it to make sure, testing both with it below Enchantress in the load list and above it (not using a mod organizer). The shout worked without problem even when it triggered Enchantress sex. Can you post your load order in spoiler tags (You write {spoiler} and {/spoiler} in the end, with square parenthesis instead of the weird ones)?

I casted the Harmoy spell five times, in different locations or building. Placemarket in Whiterun, Inside Jorvasskr, inside Dragonsreach, Talos (Heimskr zone) plaza.

Every time I did nothing while waiting the orgy started, looking at the messages instead (NPCs is too strong for ... , then "You imbue ..." ).

Every time, a threesome with my char involved started. Every time there was the misalignement issue. Specifically, on three cases, the third one was far away while me and the second one were in action.

I managed to recreate the bug by triggering sex with Harmony while my character was standing on the edge of a large hole. It looks like sometimes SexLab is having a hard time shifting characters to their right positions if they need to warp through a hole in the ground, meaning if they can't get to you in walking a straight line, they'll just stay in place. I'm not 100% though, it's a theory.

So what I think is happening is, since I set Harmony's "register for sex" radius to 75 (about twice the length of the Flames spell), and since the Harmony script chooses NPCs according to their gender and your character's sexuality rather than by their proximity to you, perhaps some NPCs were grabbed into a SexLab animation and were on a different ground level than you or behind a wall, resulting in them staying in place.

I'll stay with 1.24 a week or so to make sure I caught all the bugs from the new version and then upgrade to the GIT version to see if the problem persists in it too, if it will I'll try asking Ashal what can be done about it.

EDIT: And I just read you solved the problem. :lol: Let me know if it pops up again, and try to notice if the NPC that's away from you is behind some obstacles or such.

Gosh!

The succesfull attempt in the Jorvasskr's Courtyard was with all actor on the same level, no obstacles, no behind walls or other.

Now, I remember that "inside" Jorvasskr there is a large fireplace (maybe hole?), and two levels with short stairs. Athis (the third char remained far away) was up the stairs while Brill, the one you aligned with me, was at my same level and in the same side of the fireplace.

Almost the same should be happened in the Heimskr's plaza, with a lot of obstacles (little waterlines, benches, fences, a tree and so on).

Also in the Whiterun Marketplace it was the same. Storages with actor behind them, a mill, stairs to the Bannered Mare ...

Probably you're right. I'll try in this sort of conditions again but tomorrow. Here is almost time to go to sleep. ;)

Nicole's problems seem quite similar to mine, although I've never managed to get a multiple actors scene with proper alignment. I've tried a couple ot times at the player's home at Markarth (Vindrell hall or something I believe?) with a couple of guards using Puppet Master and then I've tried to cast Harmony using this mod at that big bandit infested fort west of Whiterun. Seems my issue isn't isolated to a single mod, but rather to whatever makes Sexlab scenes work, so I'm clueless as to why it doesn't seem to work. As I said at my tech support thread, my FNIS installation is fine. I also made sure several times that I've got all the requirements for Sexlab and the mods I'm using up to date (in fact, virtually everything else works save for this).

Nicole's problems seem quite similar to mine, although I've never managed to get a multiple actors scene with proper alignment. I've tried a couple ot times at the player's home at Markarth (Vindrell hall or something I believe?) with a couple of guards using Puppet Master and then I've tried to cast Harmony using this mod at that big bandit infested fort west of Whiterun. Seems my issue isn't isolated to a single mod, but rather to whatever makes Sexlab scenes work, so I'm clueless as to why it doesn't seem to work. As I said at my tech support thread, my FNIS installation is fine. I also made sure several times that I've got all the requirements for Sexlab and the mods I'm using up to date (in fact, virtually everything else works save for this).

Can you try casting Pacify with Enchantress on a couple of nearby NPCs to see if it works? Make sure you are all on an even ground with no obstacles between you. If you still have alignment issues under even those conditions, read up on what CGi suggested up in the thread about trying to start a new game (you can level up your character with console commands fast for test purposes) and see if you suffer from this issue with the new game as well. Also you can try what Nicole mentioned she did which seemed to have solved the problem for her:

I overwrote the entire SexLab Framework's set with itself. Then I reset all animations registry. Then I went in the "qasmoke" cell. I wait 31 days.

Then saved. Installed again Enchantress. Returned to Whiterun and tried in the Jorvasskr Courtyard. Casted the Harmony spell.

If Pacify -does- trigger a correctly aligned threesome though... Well we'll try to get more info of the problem then.

Can you try casting Pacify with Enchantress on a couple of nearby NPCs to see if it works? Make sure you are all on an even ground with no obstacles between you. If you still have alignment issues under even those conditions, read up on what CGi suggested up in the thread about trying to start a new game (you can level up your character with console commands fast for test purposes) and see if you suffer from this issue with the new game as well. Also you can try what Nicole mentioned she did which seemed to have solved the problem for her:

If Pacify -does- trigger a correctly aligned threesome though... Well we'll try to get more info of the problem then.

I will try pacify as soon as I get a chance (right now I must stick to safe for work materials), but I simply have no idea what "overwriting the entire Sexlab framework's set with itself" implies, same as with the animations registry. Also, I did try with a fresh character since I don't really have any long term ones for when I'm in the mood to have sexlab fun (I started the game and literally tried group fun right away both times).

I found this bit in the SexLab FAQ about animation alignments:

Question: Animations don't line up!
Answer: Some animations align better than others, and things can vary between characters, locations, installed body mods, and a thousand other possible reasons. SexLab does what it can to make the majority of animations work under the suggested body mods, skeleton, and requirements. Can't please everybody.

In many cases simply spamming the Realign Actors hotkey, defaulted to the [ key, or the Rotate Scene hotkey, defaulted to the U key, will resolve the issue.

If the alignment is still off by an incredible amount, as in they aren't anywhere near each other and just air humping in opposite directions of eachother; try various locations out, especially look for wide open and flat areas, see if the bad alignment continues there. Try different body mod or animation skeleton if you're able.

I recommend first trying out the pacify in close quarters without obstacles and even ground to stand on, so you'd know if the problem happens from a borked installation or such.

If it's something that always happens it might be best to go through the SexLab troubleshooting guide and SexLab installation instructions guide:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-support-troubleshooting-guide-read-me-before-posting-here/?p=549438

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19343-guidewip-how-to-install-fnis-sexlab-and-sexlab-mods/page-1

Clearing the animation registry is a button on one of the MCM pages of SexLab. You press it, save, exit the game and start it again. "overwriting SexLab" just means to reinstall it I think she meant.

If however the misalignment happens only on certain conditions such as uneven terrain etc it would be a different matter.

So basically I check again if Sexlab is installed properly (and then reinstall it), use that clear registry function, save, exit the game, load it again, go to a wide and flat area and then  try to cast pacify?

Just tried doing so, but I'm still getting misaligned animations. It stats out with the actors being somewhat far from each other and facing different directions, but if I try to realign them things go utterly mental with them randomly clipping around and outside the cell. I tried this at the vigilant's hall, which is a big and flat space.

Hmmm if it happens to you with pacify from up close then it's something wrong with SexLab's installation, I can't be sure what though. I'm wondering if it's some mod conflicting with it, or some issue with a loading order. Try to follow the instructions in the two posts I linked above. Also, there should be a new version of SexLab coming out sometime in the next few weeks, I'm hoping it would improve things on this front as the new version supposedly starts the animations going much faster.

"overwriting" means that I re-installed the 1.24 Framework on the already installed 1.24 Framework, overwriting one by one each single file.

Then, I used the clear registry button for animations, wait some time to have confirm messages that everuthing was done. Then saved.

Then set animations I want for different type, normal or aggressive. Then saved again.

Of course, I ran FNIS Tool for Users before launching the game. Every single time.

Edit:

I've a request, if possible.

You know that Bethesda's Guys are not the top of brained programmers around. They were "obsessed" to place tons and tons of useless garbage (cluteers, cups, plates and so on) everywhere.

When I cast the Harmony spell, it's like a Nuclear Bomb and, after, the Jorvasskr Hall seems like a post-atomic landscape!

So, I ask you to remove the "explosion" effect from your spell, if possible.

Sigh... I dunno, I'm not an awesome techy person, but I've been a mod user for several years know. I've been through similar situations and managed to find out what was I doing wrong by asking for tips or checking the install instructions over and over, so I'm not new to this. But I'm simply clueless here, I can't find any reason why my sexlab isn't triggering group fun as it should. In my last attempt I only had the sexlab esm and this one active with the bare minimum to run the game (and yes, it was a brand new save). The fact everything else works makes it even weirder. I think I'll just wait for a sexlab update and if that doesn't fix it either then I'll stop being "greedy" and stick to one person at a time lol.

Sigh... I dunno, I'm not an awesome techy person, but I've been a mod user for several years know. I've been through similar situations and managed to find out what was I doing wrong by asking for tips or checking the install instructions over and over, so I'm not new to this. But I'm simply clueless here, I can't find any reason why my sexlab isn't triggering group fun as it should. In my last attempt I only had the sexlab esm and this one active with the bare minimum to run the game (and yes, it was a brand new save). The fact everything else works makes it even weirder. I think I'll just wait for a sexlab update and if that doesn't fix it either then I'll stop being "greedy" and stick to one person at a time lol.

I hope you find a solution. :( Seems like a weird problem that happens to people and goes away after they tinker around with SexLab until it's somehow inexplicably disappears. I can't think of any more ideas that might help right now but if more ideas come to mind I'll mention them. Hopefully SexLab 1.30 won't have this rare issue happening to some people.

I've a request, if possible.

You know that Bethesda's Guys are not the top of brained programmers around. They were "obsessed" to place tons and tons of useless garbage (cluteers, cups, plates and so on) everywhere.

When I cast the Harmony spell, it's like a Nuclear Bomb and, after, the Jorvasskr Hall seems like a post-atomic landscape!

So, I ask you to remove the "explosion" effect from your spell, if possible.

It seems like the explosion is connected to the FX of the spell, if I remove it the spell will have no FX. I -think- all the cutlery and objects that fly everywhere get reset after 10 days in some area to their proper location. Though shouldn't a room look a mess after an orgy? ;)

Kidding aside though I'll try to see if I can solve this somehow, maybe make it an MCM toggle or such.

The explosion is actually the reason why i don't use Dawnbreaker, as i hate sneaking around with a magnifier, looking for loot that's now cluttered all over the place and sometimes even inside objects.

I don't know if this is supposed to be like this, but after trying this mod it seemed it didn't work, so I figured it must have conflicted with another mod I use to enhance various magics. After trying just enchantress without said mod, it still wouldn't work.

By wouldn't work the calm spell does not even work as it's supposed to normally even without the sex act. For instance I'd aggro 3 wolves and I cast the spell at all 3, 2 of them stop aggro but 3rd keeps attacking.

Now after awhile I found out it works if I check the MCM option very easy, and it works lol.

I am sure something is up on my end but not quite what? lol

I don't know if this is supposed to be like this, but after trying this mod it seemed it didn't work, so I figured it must have conflicted with another mod I use to enhance various magics. After trying just enchantress without said mod, it still wouldn't work.

By wouldn't work the calm spell does not even work as it's supposed to normally even without the sex act. For instance I'd aggro 3 wolves and I cast the spell at all 3, 2 of them stop aggro but 3rd keeps attacking.

Now after awhile I found out it works if I check the MCM option very easy, and it works lol.

I am sure something is up on my end but not quite what? lol

The toggle option you switched enables Calm to works on humans, elves etc.

Since it didn't work on wolves I wonder - did you toggle SexLab to allow sex animations with creatures? It's off by default.

Still, the part about them continuing to attack if the animations are disabled for them should be something I need to fix, just in case.

Creatures were enabled, since I played around with creatures using matchmaker. It feels like the MCM toggle isn't just for humanoid races it feels like an on off switch for the entire mod on my end lol.

I will try using it on a new character to see if my current simply has too many loose scripts going on from previous mods I've used.

BSA file is in its place, yes combat is in my close vicinity since they are melee hitting me.

I have just tried to use it on a fresh char, and same thing happens. By default the calm spell does not work, once I turn on the MCM toggle very easy on, it works, both on humanoids and creatures.

I am certain it's an error on my end, but I doubt I'll find it unless I reinstall most of my mods and I really do not want that lol so I'll just live with the small non immersive annoyance that calm will work on humainoids lol

Pacify works great though, I even managed to get gangbangs going with draugr. Although the max I had was a 4 way (my chars + 3 draugr) even though sexlab has a Draugr 5p animation.