I thought I did make it compatible. What exactly is the problem? Enchantress not working while SkyRe is installed? It's supposed to remove all of the spells you know and replace them with Enchantress versions. If there's a problem I need more info to be able to solve it.

Well, I tried it again just to make sure I didn't mess something up but it still doesn't seem to work. I know I don't have any other mods installed that conflict with spells because when I uninstalled SkyRe Enchantress worked fine. I know SkyRe removed Pacify and Harmony but even Calm doesn't seem to work on people/animals. I literally just tried it on a group of wolves and all they did was walk around a little.

I thought I did make Well, I tried it again just to make sure I didn't mess something up but it still doesn't seem to work. I know I don't have any other mods installed that conflict with spells because when I uninstalled SkyRe Enchantress worked fine. I know SkyRe removed Pacify and Harmony but even Calm doesn't seem to work on people/animals. I literally just tried it on a group of wolves and all they did was walk around a little.

Well this is frustrating. I put extra work into making sure Enchantress doesn't conflict with other spell mods because someone brought up SkyRe before. I can't even try to see what I can do about it. SkyRe is such a bloated mess that trying to open any of it's file immediately crashes my creation kit. And the creator's approach to other mods is basically this (from his FAQ):

Q: Some guy told me SkyRe is bad, because it doesn't allow other mods to exist besides it. Is that true?

A: That's nonsense. The vast majority of players doesn't use SkyRe.

I'll just grumpily re-add SkyRe to the incompatible mods list of the OP.

Does SkyRe work with this mod or not. I would like to know too, since I'm using it as well. (I guess I'm not one of the vast majority of players.)

Like I wrote in the previous post: "I'll just grumpily re-add SkyRe to the incompatible mods list of the OP." :)

I thought I did make Well, I tried it again just to make sure I didn't mess something up but it still doesn't seem to work. I know I don't have any other mods installed that conflict with spells because when I uninstalled SkyRe Enchantress worked fine. I know SkyRe removed Pacify and Harmony but even Calm doesn't seem to work on people/animals. I literally just tried it on a group of wolves and all they did was walk around a little.

Well this is frustrating. I put extra work into making sure Enchantress doesn't conflict with other spell mods because someone brought up SkyRe before.

And that's a good thing, even if your mod is messing with SkyRe :)

It's mostly the other way around. SkyRe puts a chokehold over Skyrim and allows very little place for other mods to work if it's installed. It's split into multiple .ESPs which I can't even look into without my creation kit crashing, so I can't even know how they managed to choke Calm so badly that Enchantress won't replace it. Basically if you are using SkyRe take it for granted that no other mod will work for you, and be pleasantly surprised if they do.

It's mostly the other way around.

I wasn't implying that your mod breaks skyre, but of course the other way around, as skyre is so game changing that it's quite natural there will be compatibility problems... ;)

See the compatibility page (seriously, more than 50 mod patches, that's way too many!)

Skyre is an excellent mod, but I won't trade my tranquility to something that is compatible with nothing without a patch...

I think some of you might need to check your load order, 2.1 of this mod works fine with Skyre for me... Not updated to 2.2 yet but I dont see why that would not work. Just make sure Enchantress is loaded after Skyre or better yet use BOSS.

If 2.1 works for you there's no reason 2.2 wouldn't. Sigh. Could use some more reports from people if SkyRe does work, or doesn't work, with Enchantress. That thing seems like a pain to uninstall so not going to install it just to check. :)

Will there some dragon-related stuff in this mod in the future?

If you mean Dragon Shouts, there's already the Animal Allegiance shout changed.

If you mean sex with dragons, none of the vanilla illusion spells work on dragons, which means Enchantress won't work on them either since I don't change the types of races the spells work on. Besides, dragon sex is incredibly buggy. If you use Matchmaker, for example, on a dragon while they're mid air, you will screw your game badly as everything will bug out. And there's only a dragon nude body for blood dragons, all the other dragon nude bodies are a copy of it, making all dragons look the same if it's used. I don't think dragons are quite workable in the SexLab framework to find a way to include them, and they might never be.

Nothing wrong with questions.

Looks like SexLab doesn't know to assign different animations for small or large spiders. Maybe it's next version will, I'm not sure. I'll look into limiting the spiders to only play animations that fit their size in Enchantress.

I tested the Spider animations. The problem requires fixing on the Framework's side of things. The "normal size" spider animation is actually for the small spiders, and will -only- trigger on them as limited by the Framework. The "large size" spider animation is shared by both the large spiders and the giant ones, yet it's caliberated to place your character under a giant spider only. You can fix this by using the manual positioning keys to very slowly push your character into the right place, of course that means the animation would probably be out of position with giant spiders then.

It's something I can't fix since the animations won't even trigger with a different sized spider.

Yeah i thought that already .. problem is that the big spider animation doesn't realy match to the medium sized spiders as they are a little to low in height. Halve your char will stick into the gound or the spider hoovers.

Hmm guess i need to wait that they upgarde the framework .. pation isn't my best trait :)

Next question: Is it wanted that you don't get twosome, threesome from Bandits or other human enemies if you use pacify and hit them all at once ?

I got the text says how Dibellas Beauty is your thing but nothing happens. If i separate a single guy/girl you get a show with him.

Next question: Is it wanted that you don't get twosome, threesome from Bandits or other human enemies if you use pacify and hit them all at once ?

I got the text says how Dibellas Beauty is your thing but nothing happens. If i separate a single guy/girl you get a show with him.

Make sure you have the 'Devil's Threeway' and 'Tricycle' animations enabled in SexLab's MCM. There are a few checks that happen before Pacify triggers threesomes/gangbangs. The first is that there's no more combat in your immediate vicinity once Pacify calmed your targets. Then there's some gender filtering taking place as Enchantress tries to hook you up with bandits of your character's sexual preference, as it appears in SexLab's Sex Journal/Diary (this can be turned off in the MCM of Enchantress). It then takes a few seconds for SexLab to start the threesome animation. If at that time you are jumping or fighting it might not start.

I'd like to compliment you on this simple yet amazing mod, it made me love the illusion spells that much more.

If I may give a small suggestion, can you make the "Fury" spell similar to "Calm", in the sense it acts like frenzy just no gangbang possibility and obviously easier access :lol: ?

Edit: to further clarify my babbling, a "calm" spell for followers to be ravished without having to wait untill frenzy.

A follow up to this: If you are using the SexLab 1.29d BETA for 1.30, a change in the beta causes the Tricycle animation to not work with Enchantress spells. I'll fix it once the official 1.30 version is out, just to see if more changes happen until then.

I'd like to compliment you on this simple yet amazing mod, it made me love the illusion spells that much more.

Thank you. :)

If I may give a small suggestion, can you make the "Fury" spell similar to "Calm", in the sense it acts like frenzy just no gangbang possibility and obviously easier access :lol: ?

This is something I considered when I added all the new spells. I decided not to include modified versions of Fury and Mayhem into Enchantress. In the case of Fury, I didn't want to change it since that spell is actually useful, especially for assassination quests with the Dark Brotherhood (cast invisibility, sneak, Fury your target, let them kill themselves without getting a bounty on your head). So I left it alone to avoid harming it's useablity. Plus changing it to fit with how I did calm would mean it would only work on creatures so seemed a bit redundant with Frenzy working well anyway.

In the case of Mayhem, well, Mayhem is basically a LOL spell. You go to the center of a city, cast it, watch everyone kill each other and go lol. It doesn't really have any other function. I didn't want to take Mayhem's LOLness away as it's the one thing that spell does anyway.

Lovely ease of access mod! This is the only mod where I can activate more then 3+, thank you! I do have a few questions though. I noticed that it states 

The spells will affect all beasts and creatures supported by SexLab, though you need to take the Master of the Mind perk to affect Draugr.

I have gotten all creatures on the SexLab list (the ones that are supported) to affect me and my follower but no one else. Is this intended? If so is it possible to make everything affect everything provided it follows the rules. This mod is perfect except for this problem for me and when SexLab gets updated it will be even better. 

This is that extra zing that I was wanting in the Illusion tree. After I finish playing my save of my main I will likely make another character just to focus on Illusion because of this mod. :shy:

Best of fun with your next playthrough. :)

I have gotten all creatures on the SexLab list (the ones that are supported) to affect me and my follower but no one else. Is this intended? If so is it possible to make everything affect everything provided it follows the rules. This mod is perfect except for this problem for me and when SexLab gets updated it will be even better. 

Harmony will affect a maximum of 9 playable race characters (your character included), or 5 creatures + you + 1 NPC. Pacify's limit is 5 creatures + you + 1 NPC, and Frenzy's limit is 5 cretures + a follower + 1 NPC. This is basically a limit made by me deciding 'when do I stop scripting'. The main script controlling the Harmony and Pacify spells is already 500+ lines long, and most of it is about sorting and prioritizing. Say the spell you casted affected 3 Draugr and 4 humans. Which of this groups will your character start sex with? I basically gave priorities for certain scenes to start over others with rarer encounters being more likely to get started by the spells, and with gender sorting/matching when it comes to playable races. The maximum participants in orgies is 9, but it's not impossible to script an orgy of 12. The reason I capped it at 9 is because I struggled for five days to fix a ton of bugs with the script until I managed to get the 9 participants to work correctly, and trying to include even more would be nightmarish (keep in mind the script is asking questions like, are there 8 participants, are there 7 participants, are there 7 participants + creatures, etc... Trying to cover every situation). When it comes to creatures I placed the cap at 5 creatures + you + 1 NPC since it's very rare to have an encounter with multiple creatures where you have more than a single extra NPC around (unless you're using some console commands or tweak mods), and I've already been stretching the script pretty far.

I already mentioned it in the Framework Thread but it seem that the Mod won't work fully with the next to come 1.30 framework. (Tested against 1.29e)

As i couldn't see more support in that thread for "my" problem i guess it's a locale thing of the enhantress mod.

Bug:

If you cast a spell to start a scene you will enter the scene but you can't move the camera lateral you can move the camera only vertical. The problem seem to be that you don't leave aggressive mode (in with left+right mouse movement will turn your char with the camera and in the scene you can't move.) you put aways all your stuff but you can see the glow of an active spell slot in your hand e.g.

After the scene you can't enter attack mode any more. You first need to change an equiped weapon or spell once before you can enter combat mode again. (Simply double clickling your sword in the the quickslot window is enought) The client seem to thing your still in combat mode.

only for your information..

Getting a weird issue. Enchantress is on, and active.

Unfortunately, the Calm spell seems to have only the normal effect - it stops combat. The dog in Riverwood doesn't do anything, and wolves seem to get into fights with their own pack after Calm is cast on them.

However, if I toggle on 'Easy Mode', it works fine. Am I just grossly misunderstanding how the Illusion spells work? I understand that they can be resisted, but spamming Calm doesn't seem to produce any better effects on things that I can only assume are lower level than me. Due to Muffle, my Illusion stat is also my highest, and I have several of the 'affects higher levels' perks.

Any ideas?