You either aren't using version 2.2, or haven't turned on 'enable creature animations' in the SexLab MCM.

I dunno, the same thing is happening to me and I only just installed Enchantress for the first time and I specifically checked that all my creatures animations were on, installed, and being run with FNIS Creatures. I'm trying a clean install of Sexlab and seeing if it changes anything.

Which version of SexLab are you using and which creature are you casting which spell on? And is there any combat nearby besides them?

EDIT: Also are you using the English or german version?

EDIT2: I'm pretty sure you're using version 1.30 of SexLab which broke something in Enchantress. Wait for version 2.3 later today which will be 1.30 compatible.

2.3 changes:

• Updated scripts to work with SexLab version 1.30 (the release of 1.30 broke old Enchantress).
  • Fixed a bug with the Tricycle animation not always working.

You MUST install SexLab Framework version 1.30 to use SexLab Enchantress from version 2.3 and on.

Updated German translation of SexLab Enchantress Version 2.3.

Needs the original mod to be installed first.

installation:

Manual:

Just extract directly into the Data folder, overwriting the existing file.

NMM, Wrye:

Overwrite when prompted.

MO:

Choose merge, when installing into the original mod folder or install seperate, but then load this file after the original mod.

Don't use this translation with older or newer versions of SexLab Enchantress.

Attachement deleted. it's now part of the main download.
Thanks Liuli.

Hello,

on the 2.3 german version the MCM-Menu doesn't show up, no matter if I started a character from scratch or using my savefile with the most boring quests already done. In the english version the MCM-Menu does show up. Sorry for my bad english is a long time ago since I learned your language.

keep on the good work :)

Blues

After downloading the file and then trying to load it into Mod Organizer, I get the following error:

"Installation as fomod failed: failed to parse info.xml: Encountered incorrectly encoded content. (3) (line 1, column 2)"

I assume it's safe to just extract the stuff into the data folder, but it seems weird that the information file is what's holding up the process. Keeping in mind that I know nothing about this.

Well... Looks like the german version doesn't work at all. CGi accidentally translated the English version instead of translating whatever was missing from the german one. Working on replacing all the scripts now. Surprised no one mentioned the problem sooner. :(

I'll check if I can solve the info.xml issue, I'm not very knowledgeable about those.

Ohkay I updated the file with a correct german version as fast as I could and I *think* I solved the issue for MO. Please test both the MO  issue and if the german version works correctly, I wouldn't have much time to test it thoroughly myself due to errm... Getting into the Hearthstone beta today. <_<;

Well... Looks like the german version doesn't work at all. CGi accidentally translated the English version instead of translating whatever was missing from the german one. Working on replacing all the scripts now. Surprised no one mentioned the problem sooner. :(

I'll check if I can solve the info.xml issue, I'm not very knowledgeable about those.

i did? O_o

Sorry. -.-

Ohkay I updated the file with a correct german version as fast as I could and I *think* I solved the issue for MO. Please test both the MO  issue and if the german version works correctly, I wouldn't have much time to test it thoroughly myself due to errm... Getting into the Hearthstone beta today. <_<;

I had managed to manually install Enchantress, but I went ahead and removed it, re-downloaded and ran the installer. Worked perfectly this time, thank you. ;)

Hehe it's not a biggy CGi, all is sorted now. :lol:

And good to hear that the issues are solved, do let me know though if any bugs show up particularly in the german version, it's hard to keep concentration when I switch 24 scripts for another 24 script, it's possible I missed one or two even if I triple checked.

Awesome mod! Illusion is now my favourite school of magic! 

I do have one issue of trying Harmony on Draugr. It seems to only work as intended, namely calm them. Calm and Pacify do start sex scenes, but they don't support 3-4-5 ways ^^

Not sure what the problem is, since Harmony works perfectly on all other creatures. I do also have all the perks in Illusion.

Awesome mod! Illusion is now my favourite school of magic! 

I do have one issue of trying Harmony on Draugr. It seems to only work as intended, namely calm them. Calm and Pacify do start sex scenes, but they don't support 3-4-5 ways ^^

Not sure what the problem is, since Harmony works perfectly on all other creatures. I do also have all the perks in Illusion.

Did you enable creature animations in SexLab Framework's MCM? Do the spells work on other creatures and only draugr are unaffected?

Are trolls enabled with this? I tried it earlier and the troll just stood there and I couldn't move anymore.

Which spell did you use? English or german version? Did you enable creature animations in SexLab? Are you using SexLab 1.31 and Enchantress 2.3? Was it a regular troll or a snow troll? Were there other hostile creatures around?

Are trolls enabled with this? I tried it earlier and the troll just stood there and I couldn't move anymore.

Which spell did you use? English or german version? Did you enable creature animations in SexLab? Are you using SexLab 1.31 and Enchantress 2.3? Was it a regular troll or a snow troll? Were there other hostile creatures around?

I was a regular troll by itself. Oddly enough, I got it to work after updating SexLab to 1.31. Generally speaking, I get a couple of weird freezes now and then but this is the first time that I've updated something like SexLab when Enchantress was based on the older build and it fixed it for me. I will say though, that my spells have been working on male and female creatures alike (from Bestiality Extras or one of those other mods) and just attaches a penis when it applies.

Hmm, i'am still pested by my problem that i don't leave combat mode if i enter a beast sex scene. I put all weapons and cloth away but didn't leave combat mode. (Can be seen by the still actice spell effect on the left hand.) I then need to change a equipt weapon once to be able to enter combat again.

Any idea what the problem is?

Hmm, i'am still pested by my problem that i don't leave combat mode if i enter a beast sex scene. I put all weapons and cloth away but didn't leave combat mode. (Can be seen by the still actice spell effect on the left hand.) I then need to change a equipt weapon once to be able to enter combat again.

Hmm I was assuming you were only suffering this during the beta. I'm not able to replicate this at all unfortunately. It sounds as if you are manually using TFC during sex scenes and don't turn it off before the scene ends. Either that or you have some mod that conflicts with SexLab in some way, I'm not sure.

As for male/female animals - There's no such thing as male/female animal separation in Skyrim. The SexLab framework basically assumes they are all male.

Dragons - As I mentioned previously, there is no illusion spell that works on dragons, and since Dragons are -really- buggy with SexLab (your game will break if you use Matchmaker spell on them while they're mid flight), I have no plans to include any spell that would work on them.