On 1/25/2024 at 10:25 PM, killer905 said:

I was bored, so I made a patch for Devious Devices users :3

Supports female and male (FOR MALE REQUIRES: Devious Devices For Him!).

Based on version: 0.922b

LE - 1.7.3: TESTED

SE - 1.5.97: TESTED

AE - 1.6.659 : TESTED (GoG)

AE - 1.6.1170 : TESTED

Marked as Light Plugin ❤️

I would ask those using SE, AE and AE GoG to check and confirm if it works ❤️
Remember: Make a copy of your game save ;)

Required: Devious Devices 5.2+

LE - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/15078-devious-devices-le-52/

SE - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5878-devious-devices-se/

Female:

Reveal hidden contents

20240126034657_1.jpg.d73388217ec90f1f3b547623728622f7.jpg

Male:

Reveal hidden contents

20240126034725_1.jpg.fa3f0d5b196eff295eb8dd31e6e126a7.jpg

Balazar The Husky Patch For DD.zip 967 B · 112 downloads

Hello @killer905, I give it at try with your addon.

I have install your addon with Skyrim LE and it replace the way the collar look. I try it since i wanted to have a devious collar to be compatible with

Submissive Lola. It's not reconise as devious and strangely it still can be drop on the floor.

My question is It's wanted?

1 hour ago, lcewolf said:

Hello @killer905, I give it at try with your addon.

I have install your addon with Skyrim LE and it replace the way the collar look. I try it since i wanted to have a devious collar to be compatible with

Submissive Lola. It's not reconise as devious and strangely it still can be drop on the floor.

My question is It's wanted?

I only changed the link to the meshes file from ZaZ to DD, and added the requirement for Devious Devices. This means that it does not have the keyword or script for the collar that Submissiwe Lola is trying to find. Why? Because I didn't want to create problems with other mods, e.g. if you put on the collar with Balazar Bitch, the mod (without completing any dremora task) would cause you to have to take off the collar otherwise you would die, because that's how the Balazar Bitch script works. I didn't take Submissiwe Lola into account when creating the patch because I've never used this mod myself.

Hmm, you probably added a collar for yourself with Balazar Bitch (you didn't complete the Quest) since you can drop or Submissive Lola somehow causes this, but that's just a theory....

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

I only changed the link to the meshes file from ZaZ to DD, and added the requirement for Devious Devices. This means that it does not have the keyword or script for the collar that Submissiwe Lola is trying to find.

Thank you for the clarification. I was not sure if it was normal It was not a «Devious collar».

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

Hmm, you probably added a collar for yourself with Balazar Bitch (you didn't complete the Quest) since you can drop or Submissive Lola somehow causes this, but that's just a theory....

I did complete it but I guess you never try to drop it on the floor. I was not sure before the clarification if your addon make the collar devious and change it apparence.

All devious collar cannot be drop on the floor but both Balazar collar can be dropped with the keyboard key R since they are not devious. (Also true before add your addon ^^)

I drop it a few time when I was tired to be naked in town and harrassed by other mod.

In all case thank you for the clarification @killer905

Edited by lcewolf
10 hours ago, Gristle said:

Yes. Figuring out where Shadr is going may be a clue to solving the problem.

I found Shadr. Every time he finds himself at the gate leading to Skyrim to the right of the jarl's fortress. I let him go a few times and always found him there. I don't think this will help us (

Spoiler

ScreenShot209.jpg

Edited by MyDooM

Hey there,

Having a little trouble.  I don't want to spoil anything so see in the box please.

Spoiler

Essentially, when I go to the party that Shadr holds in the warehouse, he and the other guys just stand there. My toon has had fun with the dog, but that doesn't trigger anything and I've also stood there for hours and hours and nothing happens.  (oh, and all Shadr's dialogue seems to be about his regular quests; the others don't talk).

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Grayc said:

Hey there,

Having a little trouble.  I don't want to spoil anything so see in the box please.

Reveal hidden contents

Essentially, when I go to the party that Shadr holds in the warehouse, he and the other guys just stand there. My toon has had fun with the dog, but that doesn't trigger anything and I've also stood there for hours and hours and nothing happens.  (oh, and all Shadr's dialogue seems to be about his regular quests; the others don't talk).

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

In my play through i had seen several times, that automatic encounters initiated by other mods, can brake scripted scenes in this mod. You described one scene, that was likely broken by the animation, that started, directly after entering the area. Try to load a previous save and pause PW, AC and other mods that do start animations automatically.

i hope this helps

4 hours ago, monty359 said:

In my play through i had seen several times, that automatic encounters initiated by other mods, can brake scripted scenes in this mod. You described one scene, that was likely broken by the animation, that started, directly after entering the area. Try to load a previous save and pause PW, AC and other mods that do start animations automatically.

i hope this helps

Hey there,

Thanks for the advice.  I'm sorry, I don't know what PW or AC is...or how to pause them. 

1 minute ago, Grayc said:

Hey there,

Thanks for the advice.  I'm sorry, I don't know what PW or AC is...or how to pause them. 

Public Whore and Aroused Creatures, for both there is a toggle in the MCM menu. There are more mods out there, that use an automatic animation start depending on conditions. You know your load order best.

On 2/20/2024 at 7:47 AM, Gristle said:

This sounds like a conflict with another mod. No one else has reported this, and the mod commands that start SexLab animations do not change Balazar's follower AI. My only suggestion is to remove him from any follower framework that he might be in (AFT, NFF, etc.).  

Somehow, asking balazar for sex again fix the problem

First off, thank you for creating this mod.  Its been a BLAST.  Paired with "Succubus Heart" gives a REASON to engage in fun "activities."  Each part of the quest kept me wanting to see what the next bit of spicy shenanigans was around the next corner.  So excited for future content.

Just finished "Pit Bitch".  Only issues I encounterred was during the Pit Bitch Quest.  2 issues.

Issue 1: Pathing.  Getting led from the cage to the ring.  Diolague ""bring out the first wolf"" played and then PC just kept walking into the wall.  Even after reloading save did not get the diolague "here comes our biggest wolf"
Solved by using console to player.moveto the orc or the guy near cages.  Pathing broke on the way from the cages to the pit, and broke again going back to the cages.

Issue 2: I am an Illusion Mage.  To kill gang leader, I used Frenzy.  An NPC technically killed the gang leader, so I did not get credit and the quest did not advance.  Solved by using 'resurrect' and then personally killing the gang leader myself.

When you go down either tunnel on 'Pit Bitch' stage 130+ there are trigger boxes that set the 'Pit Bitch' stage to 140 (which puts everyone in combat mode - and makes the bad guys killable)

Edited by Nootch
21 hours ago, Nootch said:

Issue 1: Pathing.  Getting led from the cage to the ring.  Diolague ""bring out the first wolf"" played and then PC just kept walking into the wall.  Even after reloading save did not get the diolague "here comes our biggest wolf"
Solved by using console to player.moveto the orc or the guy near cages.  Pathing broke on the way from the cages to the pit, and broke again going back to the cages.

Glad you liked it. I tried to build in some surprises.

I had a few issues in my playtesting, but only with actors blocking each other in the tunnel or in front of the cages. To fix, I redid all the navmesh in the tunnel and by the cages to make it as wide as possible, and I also removed some of the fencing that normally directs the wolves into the tunnel to widen the cage area. And I moved the wolf handler back farther from the cages. (The cave is a duplicate of the vanilla cave, so I was free to make whatever edits I wanted.) After that, I never had any issues in my playtesting (at least 40 runs through this segment). A few people have reported wolves getting hung up, however, and I believe one other person reported the PC getting hung up in this narrow area. 

I have to say I'm puzzled by what is causing this. It's a duplicate cell, it's working fine for me, and it's just relying on the vanilla pathing/navmesh system.  Where exactly is the PC hitting the wall?  Also, I wonder why SexLab isn't fixing this? Normally, Sexlab will -- after a few seconds delay -- teleport actors to the designated spot for sex (and there is such a designed spot in the pen) if they get blocked walking there. Do you have this teleport function turned off in the SexLab MCM?

Issue 2: I am an Illusion Mage.  To kill gang leader, I used Frenzy.  An NPC technically killed the gang leader, so I did not get credit and the quest did not advance.  Solved by using 'resurrect' and then personally killing the gang leader myself.

For the gang leader, I'm using one of the vanilla actor scripts that advances a stage when the actor dies. For this script, it doesn't matter who kills the actor.  But, I've also noticed that this vanilla script is a bit buggy. I'm using a similar script to detect when all of the Clavicus Vile cultists are dead, and every once in a while, it miscounts. So, it shouldn't matter who kills the gang leader. In my playthroughs, it's almost always Balazar who does (because my PC is mid-level but very lightly armored) and the quest advances fine. 

When you go down either tunnel on 'Pit Bitch' stage 130+ there are trigger boxes that set the 'Pit Bitch' stage to 140 (which puts everyone in combat mode - and makes the bad guys killable)

That's right. That's when they first spot you out of your cage.

Edited by Gristle
On 2/11/2024 at 9:04 PM, Gristle said:

He has such a dialogue option, but it appears only in dungeons (where he would normally be in dremora form). Also, when you leave the dungeon after asking him to wait, he should teleport to you, so you don't have to circle back to get him. And, of course, at this stage of the quest, you can dismiss him (in dremora form) and summon him later with no real consequence.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "he can see my in my stealth". I don't know much about sneak mechanics, but is he making it more likely that NPCs see you? Do you need to be able to ask the dog to wait so you can sneak in cities?  

I'm not sure, but I'm also getting a stealth bug with Balazar.  With him in my party, the sneak eye remains full.  I actually CAN sneak and steal, if NPCs aren't looking directly at me, but there's no way of knowing if it's really working without attempting to steal something because the sneak eye is wide open.

Also, that jerk raped me in the middle of the market and I got a fine and arrested for public indecency lol.

Oh, and which animation tags is he searching for?  The only animation that will play for him for me is Wolf_Stump by Anubs which has the tags "Creature,Wolf,Bestiality,Dirty,Rough,Vaginal".  I have several canine animations but they don't all contain these exact keywords.  Guess, I gotta figure out which one is needed then try and add it in.

Edited by kamithemoon

Potential hard incompatibility.  I was trying to make a Race Compatibility patch and add Actor Proxy keywords but it's a pretty daunting task and I'm not sure how equal/or logic works if conditions line up.  In the example below, the intent is that if the player is an Imperial or has the imperial proxy keyword AND the subject is a Breton or has the Breton proxy keyword then conditions are go.  But it looks like it's just set up so that if any of these conditions are good then it's good and that's wrong.

Equal/or Player is Imperial race

Equal/or Player has Imperial proxy keyword

Equal/or Subject is Breton race

Equal/or Subject has Breton proxy keyword

Maybe the "equal" means "and" in this case and it should look like this?

Equal Player is Imperial race

Or Player has Imperial proxy keyword

Equal Subject is Breton race

Or Subject has Breton proxy keyword

Anyways, for a potential hard incompatibility, I noticed that several dialogue were race specific, so if you're playing a proxy race there was no way to proceed with the dialogue.

22 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

I'm not sure, but I'm also getting a stealth bug with Balazar.  With him in my party, the sneak eye remains full.  I actually CAN sneak and steal, if NPCs aren't looking directly at me, but there's no way of knowing if it's really working without attempting to steal something because the sneak eye is wide open.

Is this Balazar/dog or Balazar/dremora? I think the fix is for me to check the "Does not affect stealth meter" box on the relevant actor, which I understand to mean that the stealth eye doesn't react when the actor detects the player. 

Also, that jerk raped me in the middle of the market and I got a fine and arrested for public indecency lol.

I could add a "Victim" tag to these events, but a lot of the mods with "public indecency" events don't seem to care whether you were the victim or not. 

Oh, and which animation tags is he searching for?  The only animation that will play for him for me is Wolf_Stump by Anubs which has the tags "Creature,Wolf,Bestiality,Dirty,Rough,Vaginal".  I have several canine animations but they don't all contain these exact keywords.  Guess, I gotta figure out which one is needed then try and add it in.

In the case of Balazar/dog's random assaults, it depends on whether you welcome them or not. If you do, then it's looking for Gentle, Vaginal, Anal or Oral, and it's suppressing tags Aggressive, Rough and Doggy. If you reluctantly submit or resist, then its looking for Rough. I'm going to change this in the next version so it looks for Rough or Aggressive in these scenarios. It seems that some animation sets use Rough and others use Aggressive. Actually, I think I'll look for Rough, Aggressive or Doggy. Doggy may not be "rough" but it's certainly submissive, so should work fine.

20 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Potential hard incompatibility.  I was trying to make a Race Compatibility patch and add Actor Proxy keywords but it's a pretty daunting task and I'm not sure how equal/or logic works if conditions line up.  In the example below, the intent is that if the player is an Imperial or has the imperial proxy keyword AND the subject is a Breton or has the Breton proxy keyword then conditions are go.  But it looks like it's just set up so that if any of these conditions are good then it's good and that's wrong.

Equal/or Player is Imperial race

Equal/or Player has Imperial proxy keyword

Equal/or Subject is Breton race

Equal/or Subject has Breton proxy keyword

Maybe the "equal" means "and" in this case and it should look like this?

Equal Player is Imperial race

Or Player has Imperial proxy keyword

Equal Subject is Breton race

Or Subject has Breton proxy keyword

First, ignore the "equal" sign. It is not part of the AND/OR logic. It is part of the condition check. So, in the CK, "PL GetIsRace Race: 'BretonRace' == 1.00" just means the player is a Breton. The AND/OR logic is solely controlled by the AND or OR at the end. Combining ANDs and ORs can be tricky.

For example, if I want to give a dialogue line only to an elderly orc or argonian. I can do the following:

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "FemaleOldGrumpy" == 1.00         OR

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "MaleOldGrumpy" == 1.00             OR

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "FemaleOldKindly" == 1.00            OR

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "MaleOldKindly" == 1.00               AND

S GetIsRace Race: 'OrcRace' == 1.00                                          OR

S GetIsRace Race: 'Argonian' == 1.00                                        AND (the final logic doesn't matter, but I like to make it an AND in case I add conditions later)

So, its easy to connect OR groups with other OR groups with ANDs. But there's no way to connect AND groups with ORs. The OR will only connect the immediately adjacent conditions. So, you have to use repetition to achieve the desired logic. For example, if I want to give a dialogue line either to Serana anywhere or to any NPC who is Imperial and in Whiterun, I have to do it like this:

S GetID Actor: 'DLC1Serana' == 1.00                                              OR

S GetIsRace Race: 'Imperial' == 1.00                                               AND

S GetID Actor: 'DLC1Serana' == 1.00                                              OR

S GetInCurrentLoc Location: 'WhiterunLocation' ==1                    AND

That is confusing and somewhat limiting, but that's the Creation Kit.

So, your case is the simple one, connecting OR groups with an AND. Your logic would be:

Player is Imperial race                         OR

Player has Imperial proxy keyword     AND

Subject is Breton race                         OR

Subject has Breton proxy keyword     AND

20 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Anyways, for a potential hard incompatibility, I noticed that several dialogue were race specific, so if you're playing a proxy race there was no way to proceed with the dialogue.

The only player dialogue that I know of that is race specific is in Windhelm where you can ask Balazar to be able to put something on in the cold there. I will add in the next version another line of dialogue below the others that doesn't check race. Where else did you see this?

4 hours ago, Gristle said:

First, ignore the "equal" sign. It is not part of the AND/OR logic. It is part of the condition check. So, in the CK, "PL GetIsRace Race: 'BretonRace' == 1.00" just means the player is a Breton. The AND/OR logic is solely controlled by the AND or OR at the end. Combining ANDs and ORs can be tricky.

For example, if I want to give a dialogue line only to an elderly orc or argonian. I can do the following:

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "FemaleOldGrumpy" == 1.00         OR

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "MaleOldGrumpy" == 1.00             OR

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "FemaleOldKindly" == 1.00            OR

S GetIsVoiceType VoiceTyp: "MaleOldKindly" == 1.00               AND

S GetIsRace Race: 'OrcRace' == 1.00                                          OR

S GetIsRace Race: 'Argonian' == 1.00                                        AND (the final logic doesn't matter, but I like to make it an AND in case I add conditions later)

So, its easy to connect OR groups with other OR groups with ANDs. But there's no way to connect AND groups with ORs. The OR will only connect the immediately adjacent conditions. So, you have to use repetition to achieve the desired logic. For example, if I want to give a dialogue line either to Serana anywhere or to any NPC who is Imperial and in Whiterun, I have to do it like this:

S GetIsRace Race: 'Imperial' == 1.00                                               AND

S GetInCurrentLoc Location: 'WhiterunLocation' ==1                    AND

That is confusing and somewhat limiting, but that's the Creation Kit.

So, your case is the simple one, connecting OR groups with an AND. Your logic would be:

Player is Imperial race                         OR

Player has Imperial proxy keyword     AND

Subject is Breton race                         OR

Subject has Breton proxy keyword     AND

The only player dialogue that I know of that is race specific is in Windhelm where you can ask Balazar to be able to put something on in the cold there. I will add in the next version another line of dialogue below the others that doesn't check race. Where else did you see this?

Thanks!  I think I understand how conditions work now.  But I also play on VR and have never used the Creation Kit.  I do all my editing in xedit which is easier for small things harder for larger things.

There weren't as many race locked dialogues as I had originally thought.  Funny what a bit of sleep will do for your awareness.  These two were the only ones I found when I rechecked:

xx3D8F68

xx327B5C

Also, what level do you recommend picking up Balazar?  Should I grab him immediately and take him on all my adventures or should I wait until I have a bit more gear and levels first? Is he a forever follower that will comment on all my adventures or is he a quest follower that I should keep until I finish his story?

On 2/23/2024 at 12:07 AM, Gristle said:

Glad you liked it. I tried to build in some surprises.

I had a few issues in my playtesting, but only with actors blocking each other in the tunnel or in front of the cages. To fix, I redid all the navmesh in the tunnel and by the cages to make it as wide as possible, and I also removed some of the fencing that normally directs the wolves into the tunnel to widen the cage area. And I moved the wolf handler back farther from the cages. (The cave is a duplicate of the vanilla cave, so I was free to make whatever edits I wanted.) After that, I never had any issues in my playtesting (at least 40 runs through this segment). A few people have reported wolves getting hung up, however, and I believe one other person reported the PC getting hung up in this narrow area. 

I have to say I'm puzzled by what is causing this. It's a duplicate cell, it's working fine for me, and it's just relying on the vanilla pathing/navmesh system.  Where exactly is the PC hitting the wall?  Also, I wonder why SexLab isn't fixing this? Normally, Sexlab will -- after a few seconds delay -- teleport actors to the designated spot for sex (and there is such a designed spot in the pen) if they get blocked walking there. Do you have this teleport function turned off in the SexLab MCM?

I did have "Disable starting teleport" disabled on my first playthrough of the quest.  This was due to another mod recommending it but I cannot recall which one.

Have removed the "Succubus Heart" mod, did a clean install and restarted a new game just cause, before I saw your post.  Have redone the quest and gotten back to "Pit Bitch" quest.  As soon as the cage door opens, Im supposed to walk straight out to the 2 gang members.  My character walks aimlessly and keeps moving in random odd directions.  They then proceed to slap me.  This behavior is similar to the first time when the pathing was having issues in the tunnel.

However, I am encountering a NEW Issue.  After the 2 gang members have their fun, the scene breaks and I can roam around on my own.  I know this should not be the case as this is when the leader leads me down the tunnel.

I waited an hour to see if that would retrigger the script, but Borzak is just staring at me, and now both wolves are standing in front of their cage doors.  Quite bizaare lol.  This has repeated even after reloading my save.  Still trying other things and will edit this post with more information.

Edit 1: I think the mod "Sexlab Deadly Drain" is what broke the script.  I changed the drain from 2 to 1, and the scene is now proceding.

Now, the pathing issue persists.  This time, not even making it to the tunnel as I walk up the wooden ramp and into a corner.

20240224153104_1.jpg.b098ca0f75c5454f0e9ba5cd9781ca2e.jpg20240224153054_1.jpg.1a236326b43247fe3e80fa9298d9f0b7.jpg20240224145734_1.jpg.d8c2b4bfbdb8825f8eaf12a0913efec0.jpg20240224153135_1.jpg.4f64a74eda5add6b6bfeb1f8122a60fb.jpg

Edit 2: Used command moveto leader.  Everything advanced normally.  Pathing is now WORKING for the walk back to cages.  Safe to say issue is with my setup or my sexlab.  

Just odd that this is the only quest that has been game-breaking for me on 2 separate playthroughs.  

Again, amazing mod! I cannot wait for the next phase and thank you so much for making this fun adventure!!

Edited by Nootch
9 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Thanks!  I think I understand how conditions work now.  But I also play on VR and have never used the Creation Kit.  I do all my editing in xedit which is easier for small things harder for larger things.

There weren't as many race locked dialogues as I had originally thought.  Funny what a bit of sleep will do for your awareness.  These two were the only ones I found when I rechecked:

xx3D8F68

xx327B5C

Also, what level do you recommend picking up Balazar?  Should I grab him immediately and take him on all my adventures or should I wait until I have a bit more gear and levels first? Is he a forever follower that will comment on all my adventures or is he a quest follower that I should keep until I finish his story?

Thanks. I'll check those. As for the level, that's a tough one. The boss fight in the temple is pretty tough, and the boss fight in the cave is even harder. My PC that I'm using for playtesting is level 25 but very lightly armored (typical Dibellan), and I have to let Balazar do a lot of the fighting (in particular, the cave boss). I would say Balazar will really dominate combat until you get to around level 20 or so.  If you're fine with that, or have a PC that just likes to be dominated, then you could get him at any level, but it would probably be more balanced to pick him up once you are stronger and can contribute more.

The long term arc of the adventure is that Balazar corrupts the PC but at the same time comes to respect the PC and the PC's abilities more and (might) eventually treat the PC as something closer to an equal. This progression will be largely based on completing quests, but could also be based in part on PC level or Dragonborn status, etc.

As for what type of follower, I tried to make that flexible. If you like having him around, you can keep him as long as you want. If you prefer him in dog form, you can request that of him. If you want him in Dremora form as much as possible, you can do his hold adventures so he can remain in his daedric form in the holds. Also, if you want to leave him behind in a dungeon - for example, if you want to sneak - you can ask him to do that too.  And, most importantly, you can dismiss him (when he is in humanoid form) and summon him back at any time. What I imagined a lot of people would do is dismiss him after the current adventure is over (or whenever they got tired of him) and then summon him back when I update the mod with the next hold adventure.

2 hours ago, Nootch said:

I waited an hour to see if that would retrigger the script, but Borzak is just staring at me, and now both wolves are standing in front of their cage doors.  Quite bizaare lol.  This has repeated even after reloading my save. 

This is the only part I can (somewhat) explain. For some reason having the PC 'Wait' causes the wolves to teleport out of their cages. This appears to be a bug with cages. I'm going to try to avoid cages in the future -- actors just don't like to be in them for some reason. I suppose because the actor is inside another object. I even had trouble spawning the wolves in the cages. I had to spawn them outside the cages and them have them walk into the cages and then close the cage door to get them there. Also, the Sexlab camera works terribly in cages.

I have the mod Sexy Adventures. And it has conditions for gangrape. Is Balazar considered a follower even if he has his own package? Meaning no EFF or similar. By they way... At last a great dominant follower with force greet! Not needing to initiate the dialogue all the time is a breeze. And the quests are awesome. I really like this mod and can't wait to see where it gets. Thank you.

6 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

I have the mod Sexy Adventures. And it has conditions for gangrape. Is Balazar considered a follower even if he has his own package? Meaning no EFF or similar. By they way... At last a great dominant follower with force greet! Not needing to initiate the dialogue all the time is a breeze. And the quests are awesome. I really like this mod and can't wait to see where it gets. Thank you.

He is probably not considered a follower under other mods. He's not in any follower faction. I know some of the follower mods can put him in a follower faction but I don't know if that will have any harmful effects. Glad you are enjoying the mod. 

Very entertaining sequels.
I have several suggestions for The pit Bitch task:
1. DeepBlueFrog in DBF mod beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition allows the player to walk like a dog without sneaking.
2. The task ends soon. It doesn't give much time to spread bad rumors about what the PCs will do during captivity.
I suggest:
After being taken back to the cage, through sex with the wolf in the cage, time is moved to the next day.
The PC gets another dose of Skoma and again attends another show with wolves. During the second show, the PCs notice the new guests. And then find out that sex with wolves reduces lust, but does not purify the mind. Consuming wolf semen, on the other hand, clears the PC's mind.
Effects :
Consuming Skoma increases lust and makes it impossible to think.
Consuming animal semen Pc clears the mind.

Finally in the cage and the conversation with the wolf becomes oral sex with the wolf.
After that, the player can get a pack and try to escape.
If the key breaks. The PC must survive another day before trying to escape again.
On the show, he has the option of choosing oral or vaginal before sex.
Had vaginal sex to make it impossible for the PCs to keep the key in their hands.
A little oral sex will make the PC think.
With every day that PC eats in captivity, the rumor of PC after Skyrim grows.

1. Eventually the rumor is so great that it brings Balthazar to the cave.
Baltazar kills the boss and his followers. The guests give up and run away. Baltazar opens the PC cage.
2. The PC opens the cage and the task continues as you wrote the construction finished.
The wolves can help the PCs if they are freed from their cages.

During another skirmish in Skirim. PCs in towns and villages will encounter guests from the cave. The guests from the cave are now telling the people what the PC was doing in the cave.

A final option.
PC's dependence on Skoma and animal seed remained.
Baltazar can remove Skoma's Addiction. But it doesn't rid the PC of its addiction to animal semen. The PC will have to consume animal sperm more often.

Proposal for the future:
Thanks to food, the PC cannot become a Noble in the cities. Balthazar can take over for her. The PC will buy the house, but the owner of the house will be Baltazar. Lidia and the others will regard Balthazar as their master. PC can hire them. But they will consider him only Baltazer's property. Which he must protect for his master.
I don't know if it can be modified in the game.

I really enjoy your mod. Thanks for your work on it.

The MCM menu can determine the maximum number of days a PC will spend in a cage.

Just wanted to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this mod since installing it. I did run across a problem when using Succubus Heart though. If you put points into "Regal Glow" you can not get the skeevers to follow you as Regal Heart puts a piece of invisible armor on the PC. I first noticed something was wrong when I tried to go to Dawnstar with the Pet Collar on and was getting shocked constantly. I was able to get past that but was stuck at the skeevers until I respeced my points inside of Succubus Heart to remove Regal Glow. This isn't an issue with this mod, but just wanted to point this out in case someone else comes across this issue.

I hope to see the continuation of this mod's quest in the near future. Wonderful job!