On 3/23/2024 at 8:32 AM, Kernog said:

I'm eager to play through this mod. I have a couple questions related to this mod's compatibility with other kinds of mods, in order to make my experience as smooth as possible.

Would you or someone who was in one of these two cases be so kind as to answer ?

• Should I disable my defeat mod, and if so should I do it right from new game or only when Balazar is with me?
  • How well (or how badly) does this mod interact with other mods adding random events and quests ? More specifically, Bakafactory's mods (BaboDialogue, Approach, Horrible Harassement)?

I don't normally play defeat mods but there are a couple of instances where this mod mixes combat and sex. My thinking is that, for this reason, a defeat mod is not really needed and I would disable it for a play-through of this mod. It could mess up one or two scenes. On my playtesting play-throughs, I do disable Aroused Creatures. I never saw a conflict, but it made it hard to playtest this mod (and could potentially cause conflicts). 

On the other hand, I have been running SLSF Fame Comments alongside this mod and haven't had any issues with its random sex scenes. Though I also dialed down the comment/event frequency to speed my playtesting of this mod. Also, SLSF Fame Comments will essentially turn itself off when the PC or the NPC speaker is in a scripted "scene". I don't know if the mods you list do that. If they don't, then they could interrupt one of the "scenes" in this mod. (There are none in Parts I or II, but a couple in Part III - the Jarl Riften quest.)

Basically, because Part III (which is only the Jarl Riften quest at the moment) uses "scenes" and has triggers that detect when a SexLab scene ends, it is more sensitive to interruptions than Parts I or II. So, you can probably get away with other mod interruptions until you show up in Riften.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, unwashed biomass said:

There is a bug when player is involved in sexlab scene and follower (or maybe any npc) has sex with Balazar. Mod throws comments as if player would be used by Balazar.

Some1 mentioned invisible clothing on Balazar, i aswell experienced that bug.

Thanks. This is a weakness in the dialogue conditions. I'm not tracking SexLab events in a manner that would tell me if the PC and Balazar are actually partners. I'm just checking if they are both in the Sexlab animation faction. If so, the mod assumes they are partners. Of course, with other sex mods running, that may not be the case. I think I can fix this easily with a distance check, i.e., an additional condition that the PC and Balazar must be within 100 units of each other. Unless they are basically lying on top of each other and having sex with others, that should work fine.

The invisible clothes thing I still don't understand. It's just an outfit swap to vanilla clothes, and it seems Balazar gets the clothes in his inventory and they show as equipped. I don't know what could make them invisible. Does the problem persist for you? Did you find any way to fix?

Edited by Gristle

Hey @Gristle

I really like your mod so far, but I need your help with a issue i'm having.

Spoiler

I just finished the quest were balazar has to have sex with the priestess of solitude. But now i can't continue the questline because i already wear a collar from the submissive lola mod and i always get the message

"Balazar sees that you are already wearing a collar. He asks you to remove it and speak with him again to receive his collar before his quest for revenge begins".

The Issue is that the Collar from submissive Lola can't be taken off, because it always automatically equips itself again. Could i maybe skip this quest step via command and continue with his revenge quest without recieving his collar? What is the Quest ID and Stage i would need?

I hope you can help me.

-Teimaaka

9 hours ago, Teimakaa said:

Hey @Gristle

I really like your mod so far, but I need your help with a issue i'm having.

I hope you can help me.

-Teimaaka

Thanks. You can use use "setstage BLZR_Dialogue 80" to advance the quest. This is what would happen if you weren't wearing a collar and Balazar gave you one. This will start part 2 of the quest.

I found a possible reason why the warehouse scene doesn't work sometimes. I was playing the quest and just got to the warehouse scene in Riften. Until now, every time I got here it worked fine. But this time I had the failed start like others have reported. After searching the thread, I found that the issue was Maul not force greeting me at the docks. The reason he wasn't there was because I never activated his force greet when entering Riften. I always just walked around him when entering or leaving. Hope this helps future versions of the mod, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

10 hours ago, metanight78 said:

I found a possible reason why the warehouse scene doesn't work sometimes. I was playing the quest and just got to the warehouse scene in Riften. Until now, every time I got here it worked fine. But this time I had the failed start like others have reported. After searching the thread, I found that the issue was Maul not force greeting me at the docks. The reason he wasn't there was because I never activated his force greet when entering Riften. I always just walked around him when entering or leaving. Hope this helps future versions of the mod, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

Ah, good point. I never thought to avoid him, so he always force greets my PC. I guess I'll have to revise to make his interaction on the docks optional. It's not required to the plot at all - just adds a bit of color to the trip to the warehouse.

20 hours ago, Melissa_69 said:

Is there anyway I can have Balazar for a pet?

Yes. After you complete parts 1 and 2 of the quest, you can ask him to stay in dog form, if that's what you mean.

Please add some kind of passthrough mod. Balazar keeps blocking doorways and stairs.  I found one or two that might work, but they can't be installed midway.

So I never ask him to follow me right.  Or now that I've started the quest, then I can do the normal follow?  I just have no way to interact with him right now but get away from me etc.

Edited by delgathar
Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Please add some kind of passthrough mod. Balazar keeps blocking doorways and stairs.  I found one or two that might work, but they can't be installed midway.

So I never ask him to follow me right.  Or now that I've started the quest, then I can do the normal follow?  I just have no way to interact with him right now but get away from me etc.

I'm not sure what the best fix is. How do the "passthrough" mods you mention do it? I could increase his follow distance? I suppose I could make it so when you bump into him he teleports behind you? Also, is this in dog form, humanoid form, or both? Do you have this issue with other followers?

Edited by Gristle
2 hours ago, Gristle said:

I'm not sure what the best fix is. How do the "passthrough" mods you mention do it? I could increase his follow distance? I suppose I could make it so when you bump into him he teleports behind you? Also, is this in dog form, humanoid form, or both? Do you have this issue with other followers?

I believe they disable collision for the followers somehow.  So they don't block or push the PC around.  Like https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/27742  

I had it installed before I enabled the mod, but I guess because it is an animal it wasn't affected?  I see pets of skyrim has a compatibly patch, so I guess there is something extra required to make animals work?

This is the dog form.  I'm still going around the temples right now, and doing sidequests.  Because I had the "walking here" mod already installed, the other followers let me walk through them.

On 3/30/2024 at 1:16 AM, Gristle said:

It will include the next Jarl quest, which will be to gain favor with the Jarl of Markarth (by dealing with Forsworn agents and infiltrators). It may also include a new collar choice. 

I can't wait to see what you have in mind for the new collar. I always hesitate between the two you have. I enjoy the forced naked status and the way your pc humilate herself.

@Gristle I just discovered this Mod.

Thanks for the use of it and the work put into it, first time playthrough today and all went smooth and everything was a lot of fun.

Can't wait for an update to see where the story goes. Great work!  

Thank You

On 4/10/2024 at 12:54 AM, Gristle said:

Do you have this issue with other followers?

This is my most hated thing Bethesda did, all my followers block doorways, stairs, dwemer elevators, buttons and levers that need interacted with, that is why I despise using followers.

.....with Balazar I hope you leave him the way he is as my player snuggles up to him and he then steps back or to the side. 

So I'm at the point to pick a book.  Could you add an in-game description of what each book does.  Misleading or not.  I wanted to ask what they do, but there wasn't an option.  It is actually fine if I am given an option to ask and he tells me it's a surprise.  But I would prefer to know in case it matters.

12 hours ago, delgathar said:

So I'm at the point to pick a book.  Could you add an in-game description of what each book does.  Misleading or not.  I wanted to ask what they do, but there wasn't an option.  It is actually fine if I am given an option to ask and he tells me it's a surprise.  But I would prefer to know in case it matters.

I'm sure they are detailed on the web, I can't remember which one is from which temple on Solstheim.

It just shortens the task of hunting them at one particular location but I do like the Surprise suggestion, maybe you should not even get a choice in the matter being a slave bitch and all.

@Gristle I know you have not asked for suggestions, I would just like to know if you would consider implementing this outfit to be used while being indentured to Balazar, I like it in my playthrough but the cuffs and anklets as well as the body jewelry are considered being dressed. I think it is a good look for a slave bitch serving a dremora master.

As a side note, I clipped the fabric from the body chains on the lower in outfit studio so the whole outfit is basically jewelry.

Thanks for considering my request.

Second playthrough, having a good time, thank you very much.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/skyrim-mod-slave-101302822  for CBBE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/115440  for BHUNP

NSFW

Caenarvon Pharaoh Slave BHUNPv4 at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - Brave 4_13_2024 7_27_01 AM.png

Edited by Raven 54
11 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

I'm sure they are detailed on the web, I can't remember which one is from which temple on Solstheim.

It just shortens the task of hunting them at one particular location but I do like the Surprise suggestion, maybe you should not even get a choice in the matter being a slave bitch and all.

@Gristle I know you have not asked for suggestions, I would just like to know if you would consider implementing this outfit to be used while being indentured to Balazar, I like it in my playthrough but the cuffs and anklets as well as the body jewelry are considered being dressed. I think it is a good look for a slave bitch serving a dremora master.

As a side note, I clipped the fabric from the body chains on the lower in outfit studio so the whole outfit is basically jewelry.

Second playthrough, having a good time, thank you very much.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/skyrim-mod-slave-101302822  for CBBE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/115440  for BHUNP

NSFW

Reveal hidden contents

Caenarvon Pharaoh Slave BHUNPv4 at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community - Brave 4_13_2024 7_27_01 AM.png

Oh, thank you.  I thought the reward books were related to the mod. 

Also, I love that mod.  Added to my playthrough.

Edited by delgathar
afterthought.
On 4/12/2024 at 4:54 PM, delgathar said:

I wanted to but couldn't think of a good way to do it. But I could add a fourth dialogue choice to ask about the books and have Balazar just go through several sequential lines of dialogue to explain, or perhaps I could just pop up a message box if information about the books is requested. Thoughts? 

14 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

I know you have not asked for suggestions, I would just like to know if you would consider implementing this outfit to be used while being indentured to Balazar, I like it in my playthrough but the cuffs and anklets as well as the body jewelry are considered being dressed. I think it is a good look for a slave bitch serving a dremora master.

Glad you enjoyed the mod. Always happy to get suggestions. I love the outfit. But I'm not sure how I would implement such an outfit in the mod. Right now, the PC is required to be naked only for part 2 of the quest. For parts 3 and beyond, nudity becomes optional, as you begin to have a choice of collars, only one of which requires nudity. That was a deliberate (and requested) choice so people could choose to play with their favorite outfits/armor etc. The future collars I have in mind would not require nudity (or specific outfits) either.

Perhaps this outfit could be tied to a specific future collar. But then the problem is permissions, and Bodyslide. Does "available for public" means make the .esp available, or take the individual textures and meshes out of the .esp and put them in another mod. Probably the former, and that means the .esp would have to be made a dependency and I am hesitant to add any dependencies to the mod. As for Bodyslide, after years of using it I still don't fully understand it. For example, if I were to take meshes and textures out of an outfit .esp and put them in this mod, could you still run Bodyslide on them? 

On 4/10/2024 at 7:40 AM, lcewolf said:

I can't wait to see what you have in mind for the new collar. I always hesitate between the two you have. I enjoy the forced naked status and the way your pc humilate herself.

Here's my current idea for the next collar:

Demon Seed Collar - Giving blowjobs to Balazar, other NPCs or creatures (and swallowing) temporarily increases PC magicka, health and stamina (by 30 each for 12 hours? variable depending upon semen type?); Sexlab cum layers add armor when naked (50 for each of the two layers at each of the three locations, up to a max of 300? using Sexlab MCM you could make this last a very long time); PC's magicka, health and stamina will decrease (10% per day?) if PC does not drink cum daily. (Perhaps automatic PC actions when unarmored males are nearby and PC is desperate?)

Thoughts?

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I wanted to but couldn't think of a good way to do it. But I could add a fourth dialogue choice to ask about the books and have Balazar just go through several sequential lines of dialogue to explain, or perhaps I could just pop up a message box if information about the books is requested. Thoughts? 

Originally, I thought the books gave some kind of sex related buff and was trying to guess what it was from the names.  Since they are vanilla books.  A popup, a few lines of dialog, or even a referral to the MCM with the answers on an info page are all fine.  I'm sure that I'm not the only one that didn't recognize those book names.

On the pretty outfit integration.  You would also need to get permission from the mod creator, and probably the person that commissioned it, and that might be difficult considering the nature of this mod. 

Demon Seed Collar - Giving blowjobs to Balazar, other NPCs or creatures (and swallowing) temporarily increases PC magicka, health and stamina (by 30 each for 12 hours? variable depending upon semen type?); Sexlab cum layers add armor when naked (50 for each of the two layers at each of the three locations, up to a max of 300? using Sexlab MCM you could make this last a very long time); PC's magicka, health and stamina will decrease (10% per day?) if PC does not drink cum daily. (Perhaps automatic PC actions when unarmored males are nearby and PC is desperate?)

Automatic pc actions are already covered by other mods, like Survival ...and some other mod that does cum addiction.  But that Demon Seed collar definitely would make resisting corruption much harder.

--

Probably not this mod causing the problem, but suddenly, whenever Balazar tries to initiate sex.  During the setup phase, my character ends up sliding sideways and often the scene never starts.  This seems to have started when Balazar molested someone in Riften's castle.  While he was on top of her, I watched every plate on the long table, slowly slide right, fall on the floor, and continue to the wall, and pile up against it.  The plates, food, and glasses stopped moving once the sexlab scene stopped.  I've no idea how it happened.  That isn't something I've seen before.  All I could figure is some kind of cloak around Balazar pushing everything movable his left.  The mystery cloak seems to be about 15 feet or so radius.

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

Glad you enjoyed the mod. Always happy to get suggestions. I love the outfit. But I'm not sure how I would implement such an outfit in the mod. Right now, the PC is required to be naked only for part 2 of the quest. For parts 3 and beyond, nudity becomes optional, as you begin to have a choice of collars, only one of which requires nudity. That was a deliberate (and requested) choice so people could choose to play with their favorite outfits/armor etc. The future collars I have in mind would not require nudity (or specific outfits) either.

Perhaps this outfit could be tied to a specific future collar. But then the problem is permissions, and Bodyslide. Does "available for public" means make the .esp available, or take the individual textures and meshes out of the .esp and put them in another mod. Probably the former, and that means the .esp would have to be made a dependency and I am hesitant to add any dependencies to the mod. As for Bodyslide, after years of using it I still don't fully understand it. For example, if I were to take meshes and textures out of an outfit .esp and put them in this mod, could you still run Bodyslide on them? 

Here a colleague has already mentioned that you can ask permission, but you also have to keep in mind the LE version, which "works" currently without major modifications. This adding dependencies or adding to as part of a mod will already cause files generated in BodySlide from the SE version to LE not to work correctly (big exclamation mark !). This can be bypassed by making already finished meash files and converting to LE, but then the player loses the possibility to adjust the size of e.g. breasts.

A good example is that if I use the SE version with CBBE 3BA then on the LE version of CBBE the character has flat breasts instead of normally.

If you want I can show what the outfit looks like in just SE CBBE 3BA and then in LE CBBE without modification. (In BodySlide)

2 hours ago, delgathar said:

Originally, I thought the books gave some kind of sex related buff and was trying to guess what it was from the names.  Since they are vanilla books.  A popup, a few lines of dialog, or even a referral to the MCM with the answers on an info page are all fine.  I'm sure that I'm not the only one that didn't recognize those book names.

I'll add another player dialogue line in parallel with the choice to ask about the books.

On the pretty outfit integration.  You would also need to get permission from the mod creator, and probably the person that commissioned it, and that might be difficult considering the nature of this mod. 

I agree. 

Automatic pc actions are already covered by other mods, like Survival ...and some other mod that does cum addiction.  But that Demon Seed collar definitely would make resisting corruption much harder.

I don't think the automatic PC actions are needed. I think the rest of it is plenty to give that collar choice character and meaning. That also simplifies things, because then it's just a bunch of magic effects and a simple timer script.

Probably not this mod causing the problem, but suddenly, whenever Balazar tries to initiate sex.  During the setup phase, my character ends up sliding sideways and often the scene never starts.  This seems to have started when Balazar molested someone in Riften's castle.  While he was on top of her, I watched every plate on the long table, slowly slide right, fall on the floor, and continue to the wall, and pile up against it.  The plates, food, and glasses stopped moving once the sexlab scene stopped.  I've no idea how it happened.  That isn't something I've seen before.  All I could figure is some kind of cloak around Balazar pushing everything movable his left.  The mystery cloak seems to be about 15 feet or so radius.

No "cloaks" in this mod. Sexlab handles all animations. Also, in this mod, Balazar doesn't molest anyone but the PC (so far). Oddly, I was just playtesting a quest in my SLSF Fame Comments mod (with this mod installed but not active) and the same thing happened. Two NPCs started having sex next to a table, and all the plates and mugs slid off the table in the same direction (away from the Sexlab scene) and ended up against a nearby wall. Probably just random Havoc stuff (the crude Skyrim physics engine). But, scenes with my PC are working fine.

1 hour ago, killer905 said:

Here a colleague has already mentioned that you can ask permission, but you also have to keep in mind the LE version, which "works" currently without major modifications. This adding dependencies or adding to as part of a mod will already cause files generated in BodySlide from the SE version to LE not to work correctly (big exclamation mark !). This can be bypassed by making already finished meash files and converting to LE, but then the player loses the possibility to adjust the size of e.g. breasts.

A good example is that if I use the SE version with CBBE 3BA then on the LE version of CBBE the character has flat breasts instead of normally.

If you want I can show what the outfit looks like in just SE CBBE 3BA and then in LE CBBE without modification. (In BodySlide)

I'm really ignorant of outfits and Bodyslide, but this is the kind of thing I was worried about. Adding meshes and textures increases the complexity of supporting both SE and LE in any case. I added the ZaZ collar (ZaZ 7.0 permissions are thankfully very broad) but I didn't worry about Bodyslide for that one.