6 hours ago, Gristle said:

Yes. It works great on AE. Thanks! Shall I put it in the downloads section?

Hmm, I think it would be enough to add a link to the post in the mod description, but on the other hand in the download section it would be more visible but I would not see how many "downloads" there were of the file itself....

Do as you think.... of course you have to sign who did it, because people will dry their heads to you for problems with patch DD :3

I'm stuck in the riften quest,  investigating the Skooma dealer ring, I entered the docks at midnight the quest advances,

than the warehouse  there are some people in the warehouse but nothing happens I can talk to them but there is nothing to advance the quest.

1 hour ago, Chlodwig said:

I'm stuck in the riften quest,  investigating the Skooma dealer ring, I entered the docks at midnight the quest advances,

than the warehouse  there are some people in the warehouse but nothing happens I can talk to them but there is nothing to advance the quest.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/220579-adventures-with-balazar-balazars-bitch-beta/?do=findComment&comment=4277521

5 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

This happened to me too. I wrongly waited to a time after midnight and nobody would speak to me. I loaded an earlier save and after the conversation with (I forget his name) on the footbridge in Riften, I waited an hour or so then went to the location before midnight (but still close). I was intercepted by the guy that waits near the gates to Riften, who tells you about the Maven Blackbriar, and he warns me not to go to the party. Just ignore him and enter the wharehouse, voila.

12 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

Shadr should force greet you when you walk in. Are you running the newest version (v0.992b)? The newest version creates a duplicate of the warehouse, so that Riften mods or running the vanilla Riften warehouse quest won't effect it. 

During the Riften quest, after the event in the cave and being put in the cage, is the only option from that point to break free immediately or can you spend more time enslaved?

Edited by Senick
15 hours ago, Senick said:

During the Riften quest, after the event in the cave and being put in the cage, is the only option from that point to break free immediately or can you spend more time enslaved?

The only option is to break free. The thought crossed my mind to make things repeatable, but my programming skills are not that good yet and it would have taken a lot of extra work in any case. Also, originally there was a bedroll in the cage, but whenever the PC slept the wolves teleported out of their cages (some weird Skyrim engine thing - actors don't like to stay in cages). I also thought about options to have sex with the wolf in the cage, but in other mods I've played, running animations in cages works out poorly, because the camera doesn't work like it's supposed to.

There is some repeatable stuff in (and after) the Riften quest: being the Riften town whore (including dog events with Balimund and Sapphire, and skeever events in the Cistern), and having fun with Dinya and the two temple courtyard dogs. 

20 minutes ago, Gristle said:

The only option is to break free. The thought crossed my mind to make things repeatable, but my programming skills are not that good yet and it would have taken a lot of extra work in any case. Also, originally there was a bedroll in the cage, but whenever the PC slept the wolves teleported out of their cages (some weird Skyrim engine thing - actors don't like to stay in cages). I also thought about options to have sex with the wolf in the cage, but in other mods I've played, running animations in cages works out poorly, because the camera doesn't work like it's supposed to.

There is some repeatable stuff in (and after) the Riften quest: being the Riften town whore (including dog events with Balimund and Sapphire, and skeever events in the Cistern), and having fun with Dinya and the two temple courtyard dogs. 

I think a good solution in the future would be to make sizes like these cells in prison (e.g. Whiterun prison). Maybe not in this quest ,but in other potentiating quests.

I had an idea that for a certain mission, the PC could be asked to role-play and act out a hilarious stage play. Collect scripts and funny costumes (probably one of the armor from the original game) to play the role of an unintelligent adventuress to satisfy the adventurous spirit of the city's nobility. Townspeople can watch Skyrim's famous adventurers (or dragonborn) get knocked down in funny, leaky costumes and read awkward dialogues. And how the noble Lord is wise, save his people in danger, the Lord through this farce to help themselves maintain rule, appease the restless people.
In the course of rehearsals, the adventuress half-confessed to something. And the public took advantage of it.

The quest can look like this (if it takes place in Solitude),
Elyssif longed for adventure, but due to the civil war, the Lord could not leave the territory without permission, and Furko Firebeard tried to persuade her to give up this idea with a compromise. The script should not highlight the player's strength, because this will make the Lord feel that the adventure is easy and fun, so that he will continue to want to visit the territory. However, the script should not be too boring, because this will not solve the problem, so the player can only play a stupid and beautiful adventuress story.
The player convinces the creator of the Bard Academy to write the script, and Giraud Gemani may declare that he only writes true stories, and that he will not be inspired unless the player acts out the things mentioned in the script to him, so the player must pretend defeat before a much smaller monster or robber, and say something funny and stupid. Just like the real naive adventuress

In the process, Giraud records the stories of foolish adventurers who were assaulted by robbers, necromancers, or the undead. The player will have to admit her vulnerability and helplessness to these enemies, even if she can kill them at will. This is the first act of the play: the foolish story of the naive adventuress outside the city.

The second act could be the story of the adventurer in the city, where some ill-intentioned people (such as a farmer) trick the adventurer into taking care of their horses, or the adventurer is so foolish as to borrow money from the blacksmith and is forced to temporarily serve as his slave. Or do something stupid inside the city and be punished by the guards. Players need to find these NPCS to explain the situation. At first the NPCS said no because it would damage their reputation, but through some deals, they finally agreed, and during rehearsals, they actually played the player as the stupid beautiful adventuress. (Because screenwriters have to see real scenes to write good scripts)

Eventually, Giraud returns to the academy to start writing the script, and players will have to memorize the hilarious lines and help actors who are not familiar with the lines re-enact the scene. When the show begins, the script is so realistic that the people of Dugu City are convinced that the Dragon is really a stupid and beautiful fool adventurer. Elisyfer might join after she sees the show. BarazaL can play a part in the show or disrupt it.

On 2/4/2024 at 2:20 AM, Gristle said:

Shadr should force greet you when you walk in. Are you running the newest version (v0.992b)? The newest version creates a duplicate of the warehouse, so that Riften mods or running the vanilla Riften warehouse quest won't effect it. 

I use the  latest version v0.992b and shadr doesn'f force greet whe I enter the warehouse.

I found the reason, the quest didn't advance to Stage 120 and stayed at 112

so the quest didn't recognize that I entered the warehouse.

Edited by Chlodwig
11 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

I use the  latest version v0.992b and shadr doesn'f force greet whe I enter the warehouse.

I found the reason, the quest didn't advance to Stage 120 and stayed at 112

so the quest didn't recognize that I entered the warehouse.

Helpful info. That means that you didn't interact with Maul, who should have been leaning against the warehouse and should have force greeted you when you walked down the docks toward the warehouse. I assume Maul is elsewhere in your playthrough for some reason. I will change the trigger box inside the warehouse so it sets to stage 120 even if you didn't talk to Maul. In the meantime, I would 'setstage BLZR_Riften 115' just before entering the warehouse and then 'setstage BLZR_Riften 120' just after entering the warehouse.

6 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, I just download the latest mod and play it. It appears there is some problem relating to quest of finding the white wolf. When I try to speak to Sygja, there is no related dialogue regarding to white wolf and I am stuck on that quest now.

I think I know what the problem is and I will fix it in the next version. In the meantime, you can skip the conversation with Sylgja with "setstage BLZR_Riften 240". The stage 240 log will tell you the information you missed. 

On 2/7/2024 at 5:29 AM, Gristle said:

Helpful info. That means that you didn't interact with Maul, who should have been leaning against the warehouse and should have force greeted you when you walked down the docks toward the warehouse. I assume Maul is elsewhere in your playthrough for some reason. I will change the trigger box inside the warehouse so it sets to stage 120 even if you didn't talk to Maul. In the meantime, I would 'setstage BLZR_Riften 115' just before entering the warehouse and then 'setstage BLZR_Riften 120' just after entering the warehouse.

Yes Maul wasn't there,  I'm playing after civil war he is now always in the yarls castle/house

11 hours ago, Chlodwig said:

Yes Maul wasn't there,  I'm playing after civil war he is now always in the yarls castle/house

Thanks. I just missed this civil war change. I will fix. The civil war changes certainly complicate things, and unfortunately make some quests difficult. For example, I would like to do a quest set in Morthal involving the Ravencrone family and their visions, but who knows whether the family will be in be Morthal or the Blue Palace? 

On 2/9/2024 at 5:26 AM, Gristle said:

I think I know what the problem is and I will fix it in the next version. In the meantime, you can skip the conversation with Sylgja with "setstage BLZR_Riften 240". The stage 240 log will tell you the information you missed. 

Hi, thank you for your quick response. Actually I put the stage to 230 instead of 240 and the dialogue appears. It all went smoothly. I though I might run into trouble on the cave part because I also install Wolfclub mod which happens to use the same cave location. But, to my surprise, the mod runs perfectly well without any trouble. 

4 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi, thank you for your quick response. Actually I put the stage to 230 instead of 240 and the dialogue appears. It all went smoothly. I though I might run into trouble on the cave part because I also install Wolfclub mod which happens to use the same cave location. But, to my surprise, the mod runs perfectly well without any trouble. 

Great. I'm actually doing a little trickery on the wolf cave. I created a duplicate cave and then I made the cave entrance lead you to the duplicate cave (only) on the relevant quest stage. This avoids conflicts with other mods and lets me set up the wolf cave exactly the way I want. If you turn around and walk back into the cave, the vanilla location (or otherwise modded location) should be back.  (The Shor's Stone mine was also a duplicate, for similar reasons, as was the Riften warehouse.)

Hi! Overall the mod quite interesting and I got to the point where we can become Balazar's bitch and it gives us a collar. Unfortunately I don't like the collar present in the mod and would it be possible to add one from the Devious Devices version? I am playing on the GoG version of Skyrim.... at least I don't have the problem of updating like Steam users.