Hello. I had a problem in version v0.923b SE When the quest requires me to talk to Dravynea, I arrive at the Braidwood Inn, I only see a character marker next to the bar counter. I can't select it with the console. It’s as if she’s not there. I'm translating this mod into my language. From the beginning, I thought that I myself had broken something during the translation. But I put on the original version and everything is the same. I went through this mod several times while testing the translation and everything was fine. but the first time I came here was on version 0.923b. I would like to see if other people are having problems with this character on version 0.923b before I continue to look for the problem in my game.

Spoiler

ScreenShot202.jpg.b82639f291484c7f699c90e866060821.jpg

Edited by MyDooM
On 1/20/2024 at 5:21 PM, Asphodelium said:

I did notice the alternate dialogue, it's a very nice touch, and I really appreciate that ❤️

In my testing, during the

Reveal hidden contents

Windhelm quest in which you get a scripted scene with the troll

, it's using a single animation that meets the tags required for it to play, which is placing the PC on the "top" position for the scene.  (At least I'm guessing that's what's happening, as using the animation select function from Defeat to see what animation sets are available for the current encounter only displays one animation in the list despite there being plenty more when the scene gets triggered manually.)

Seeing as it's using the tags function to filter the available animations, I think the problem I'm having may be related to the required tags on the animation themselves, I'll try testing by changing the animation tags with SLATE (and the Osmel patch) to see if it fixes the issue.

Thank you for your work, I'll report back with my findings after some more testing. 

I've been terribly occupied lately, but I'm happy to report after some testing that adding tags to animations with SLATE solved the issue of certain animations not playing in the quests of Balazar.

I've tested with various tags, but it seems that adding the "Rough" and race tags (ex: Dog) to animations that are missing them will get them to be able to be used in most cases, so if anyone else is experiencing this problem, this seems to be an easy enough solution. 

Also really appreciate the revision of dialogues to expand on male pc support. 

22 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Voice pack for npcs in Balazar's Bitch v0.923b.  Batch generated and not cleaned up so there are a lot of unused voice lines but all voices should be available.  Balazar's voice is not included in this pack.

Update: Its kinda funny seeing the uneven download numbers.  I should mention that you need all 3 parts in order to unzip this file.

Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.001 330 MB · 12 downloads Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.002 330 MB · 14 downloads Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.003 200.26 MB · 11 downloads

Good job! are these a combined archive? Usually I put them all in an empty folder and then use 7zip to extract the first file, doing that generated a sound folder (934mb), is that correct? I imagine I can compress the generated sound folder to then install as any plugin with MO2?

(Asking for confirmation and in case is correct, maybe other users will find this useful.)

42 minutes ago, MyDooM said:

Hello. I had a problem in version v0.923b SE When the quest requires me to talk to Dravynea, I arrive at the Braidwood Inn, I only see a character marker next to the bar counter. I can't select it with the console. It’s as if she’s not there. I'm translating this mod into my language. From the beginning, I thought that I myself had broken something during the translation. But I put on the original version and everything is the same. I went through this mod several times while testing the translation and everything was fine. but the first time I came here was on version 0.923b. I would like to see if other people are having problems with this character on version 0.923b before I continue to look for the problem in my game.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot202.jpg.b82639f291484c7f699c90e866060821.jpg

I wonder if Dravynea is dead in your game. She's a vanilla NPC and essential until you do her Frost Salts quest. After that she is non-essential and could have been killed.

I did not make any changes to this part of the quest in version 0.923b. Are you saying the problem first appeared in version 0.923b, i.e., was not in earlier versions?

31 minutes ago, Gristle said:

I wonder if Dravynea is dead in your game. She's a vanilla NPC and essential until you do her Frost Salts quest. After that she is non-essential and could have been killed.

I did not make any changes to this part of the quest in version 0.923b. Are you saying the problem first appeared in version 0.923b, i.e., was not in earlier versions?

thank you for pushing me in the right direction. I didn’t know, or forgot, that she is a standard character and was in the process of searching for her ID. but when you said this, I immediately found the correct ID on the Internet and entered the “enable” command. And she immediately appeared. I don't know what happened and why it was "disabled". I completed the mod several times partially and a couple of times completely. I needed to test my translation. Maybe the last time I got to this part of the mod was in version 0.92b or earlier and everything was fine. In any case, everything worked, thanks. and yes, she should be alive. I didn't do anything with it or go to that area in this playthrough.

Edited by MyDooM
1 hour ago, Asphodelium said:

Good job! are these a combined archive? Usually I put them all in an empty folder and then use 7zip to extract the first file, doing that generated a sound folder (934mb), is that correct? I imagine I can compress the generated sound folder to then install as any plugin with MO2?

(Asking for confirmation and in case is correct, maybe other users will find this useful.)

Ya, a combined archive.  You can't install directly.  You'll have to unzip it first as loose files into a separate folder.  Then you can either transfer those loose files or rezip it to install manually if you want your mod manager to generate metadata.

13 hours ago, Gristle said:

Were you running the latest version - v0.923b? I made a change in that version that I thought would fix this. If you were on the latest version, let me know and I'll look into this further.

Hello

Yes, I was running v0.923b SE, although initially I had foxes excluded as a valid option for SL Creatures, so that might have caused it. Hope that helps.

K

I confirm the problem in the warehouse when Shadr leaves the warehouse after four blowjobs. This prevents the husky scene from starting. The command "moveto player" returns Shadr back and the dialogue starts immediately. After this, the animation with the husky begins, during which Shadr leaves again. With the help of the same team it is possible to return him and complete the quest in the warehouse. v0.923b SE

16 hours ago, killer905 said:

"You've done well". Have you considered updating SLSF comments voices aswell?

On side of subtitles in Gristle's mods how do you guys see dialouges comenting player during intercourse while using camfly? Or you don't? Because while sexing subtitles are invisible for me.

SOme thoughts about mod. First of all @Gristle my man, you are doing gods work, i was starving for quality (or any at all to be honest) story driven bestiality mod for long time (especially after fiasco with animal mansion reaproach. That being said i have some thoughts:

Story in windhelm would only make sense if you've done imperial side of war quest i think. What thalmor would go there while it is under rule of Ulfrick Never, ever done those quests personally so idk really. But thats minor problem, overall enjoyed it.

It would be nice if Balazar would recognize and respect player factions. I roleplay as forest nymph and all wildlife is friendly to me.

Also now with Balazar following me all the time Properly questing thieves guild arc seems undoable without wait command or rather request in case of him.

Cheers.

Edit: And by the way mod is fully compatibile with VR so far.

Edited by unwashed biomass

I think I have completed my translation of this outstanding mod into Russian. Since the translation affected many files in the “scripts” folder in addition to the "esp" file, I could not identify all the files and attached the entire mod to this post. Already translated. If this does not suit the author, I will delete the attached file. This is my first translated mod, I hope I did everything right.

Balazar's Bitch v0.923b SE rus.7z

I would also like to know how exactly the mod ends at the time of version 0.923b. I completed the task in the wolf pit. The jarl thanked him and said that she allowed Balazar to move freely, but asked to find him new clothes. I did this and now he dresses up as a Redguard in public. Is this the end of the mod for now? I still have the quest to obtain permission from the jarl hanging. True, marked as completed. And another question, Balazar promised to teach me a spell to talk to animals. Will he give it to me only when all the quests of all the jarls of Skyrim are ready and completed? And the last question. (probably😇) After completing all these quests, Balazar does not have the dialog to send him to Oblivion. I want to play without it while I wait for the new chapter of this mod. This opportunity was available before the start of the quest in Riften. but now it doesn't.

Edited by MyDooM
6 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

"You've done well". Have you considered updating SLSF comments voices aswell?

On side of subtitles in Gristle's mods how do you guys see dialouges comenting player during intercourse while using camfly? Or you don't? Because while sexing subtitles are invisible for me.

Ask kamithemoon not me. I just pack into one zipfile/link ;)

2 hours ago, MyDooM said:

I would also like to know how exactly the mod ends at the time of version 0.923b. I completed the task in the wolf pit. The jarl thanked him and said that she allowed Balazar to move freely, but asked to find him new clothes. I did this and now he dresses up as a Redguard in public. Is this the end of the mod for now? I still have the quest to obtain permission from the jarl hanging. True, marked as completed. And another question, Balazar promised to teach me a spell to talk to animals. Will he give it to me only when all the quests of all the jarls of Skyrim are ready and completed? And the last question. (probably😇) After completing all these quests, Balazar does not have the dialog to send him to Oblivion. I want to play without it while I wait for the new chapter of this mod. This opportunity was available before the start of the quest in Riften. but now it doesn't.

At thisa moment mod end here where as you say clothing for balazar and finished Riften quest ;)

On 2/17/2024 at 10:29 AM, MyDooM said:

I think I have completed my translation of this outstanding mod into Russian. Since the translation affected many files in the “scripts” folder in addition to the "esp" file, I could not identify all the files and attached the entire mod to this post. Already translated. If this does not suit the author, I will delete the attached file. This is my first translated mod, I hope I did everything right.

Balazar's Bitch v0.923b SE rus.7z 3.77 MB · 1 download

That's fine with me.

On 2/16/2024 at 1:53 PM, K.Cham said:

Hello

Yes, I was running v0.923b SE, although initially I had foxes excluded as a valid option for SL Creatures, so that might have caused it. Hope that helps.

K

Was Sylgja naked when you entered her house? Was the fox running around in her house, or just standing?

On 2/17/2024 at 5:46 AM, MyDooM said:

I confirm the problem in the warehouse when Shadr leaves the warehouse after four blowjobs. This prevents the husky scene from starting. The command "moveto player" returns Shadr back and the dialogue starts immediately. After this, the animation with the husky begins, during which Shadr leaves again. With the help of the same team it is possible to return him and complete the quest in the warehouse. v0.923b SE

I checked the mod and Shadr is being put into an AI package that makes him stay in the Riften warehouse from stage 112 (PC entering the docks area via the gate after receiving invitation) until stage 270 (the spider fight). This is in a quest with priority 90. There's another higher priority AI package in the same quest that makes him force greet the player at stage 120 (when the PC enters the Riften warehouse). 

Something with a higher priority must be overriding these AI packages and making him go somewhere else. Why that would only happen after stage 165/170 (after cum swallow request) is hard to understand. This doesn't happen in my game. The only thing I can think of is that some mod with a higher priority is sending Shadr somewhere else?

Have you run the vanilla Shadr/Sapphire quest in your game? (In other words, does Shadr hang out inside Riften or at the stables in your game?) Do you have any mods that change NPC behavior? 

On 2/17/2024 at 7:55 AM, unwashed biomass said:

SOme thoughts about mod. First of all @Gristle my man, you are doing gods work, i was starving for quality (or any at all to be honest) story driven bestiality mod for long time (especially after fiasco with animal mansion reaproach. That being said i have some thoughts:

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.

Story in windhelm would only make sense if you've done imperial side of war quest i think. What thalmor would go there while it is under rule of Ulfrick Never, ever done those quests personally so idk really. But thats minor problem, overall enjoyed it.

I was thinking that if the civil war was not yet finished, a priestess of Talos would be concerned that the Imperials might win, even if Ulfric was currently in charge. And also that if the civil war was finished, and the Imperials won, the priestess should be worried that the Thalmor might show up any minute. I guess what I didn't consider is the scenario where the civil war is over and the Stormcloaks won.

You're right of course that the Thalmor are unlikely to show up if Ulfric is in charge and the Imperials have lost the civil war. But, even in that scenario, I think it's fair to say the Thalmor are still around and dangerous, and still a threat to any Talos priest. So, the threat would not likely be imminent in that case, but it still might to wise for Jora to have an escape plan if something happens to Ulfric.

Ultimately, the civil war is a pain in the ass for a story-driven mod set in Skyrim using vanilla NPCs and locations. It would be easy enough to provide an alternate dialogue line with a different reason if the Stormcloaks win, but I can't think of a good reason. It would have to be a pretty good one to convince Jora to do what is being asked of her.

It would be nice if Balazar would recognize and respect player factions. I roleplay as forest nymph and all wildlife is friendly to me.

I'm not sure what you mean by player factions. Is Balazar attacking things he shouldn't be?

Also now with Balazar following me all the time Properly questing thieves guild arc seems undoable without wait command or rather request in case of him.

Anywhere marked as a "dungeon" Balazar will be in humanoid form and you can ask him to wait. You can go back and get him or just continue on without him and he should teleport to you when you exit the dungeon. Otherwise you can just dismiss him (when he is in humanoid form) and he will teach you a spell to summon him back.

I'm not sure what you mean by player factions. Is Balazar attacking things he shouldn't be?

I'm using one with nature mod that allows to be friendly with selected creatures but Balazar wreaks havok everywhere - atacking giants, bears, wolfes etc that aren't agressive to me.

Anywhere marked as a "dungeon" Balazar will be in humanoid form and you can ask him to wait. You can go back and get him or just continue on without him and he should teleport to you when you exit the dungeon. Otherwise you can just dismiss him (when he is in humanoid form) and he will teach you a spell to summon him back.

Nice. I didn't check this dialogue line, thinking he will be releasing player permamently, problem solved.

Voice pack for brilliant Dragonborn Voice Over (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/84329) Bella voice pack (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89810).

🙂

Edited: had not updated to v0923b (which has a LOT more voice lines for the PC). File below now updated to that version.

Voice Bella DBVO Balazar's Bitch v0923b.7z

Edited by AnomiMIce
Updating file
22 hours ago, Gristle said:

I checked the mod and Shadr is being put into an AI package that makes him stay in the Riften warehouse from stage 112 (PC entering the docks area via the gate after receiving invitation) until stage 270 (the spider fight). This is in a quest with priority 90. There's another higher priority AI package in the same quest that makes him force greet the player at stage 120 (when the PC enters the Riften warehouse). 

Something with a higher priority must be overriding these AI packages and making him go somewhere else. Why that would only happen after stage 165/170 (after cum swallow request) is hard to understand. This doesn't happen in my game. The only thing I can think of is that some mod with a higher priority is sending Shadr somewhere else?

Have you run the vanilla Shadr/Sapphire quest in your game? (In other words, does Shadr hang out inside Riften or at the stables in your game?) Do you have any mods that change NPC behavior? 

No, I didn't do quests with him. Before the warehouse party, he always stood on the bridge in Riften. Where he is when you first meet him. I can't say for sure whether I have mods that use this character. I'm playing as part of a large third-party assembly, and I don't yet know all its contents. But when he left after the blowjob scene, I wondered where he was, I went in search, but did not find him, not in the stables, not on the bridge, not in the tavern. I can try loading a saved game at this point and teleporting to the character using the console if that helps you understand the problem.

5 hours ago, MyDooM said:

No, I didn't do quests with him. Before the warehouse party, he always stood on the bridge in Riften. Where he is when you first meet him. I can't say for sure whether I have mods that use this character. I'm playing as part of a large third-party assembly, and I don't yet know all its contents. But when he left after the blowjob scene, I wondered where he was, I went in search, but did not find him, not in the stables, not on the bridge, not in the tavern. I can try loading a saved game at this point and teleporting to the character using the console if that helps you understand the problem.

Yes. Figuring out where Shadr is going may be a clue to solving the problem.

14 hours ago, unwashed biomass said:

I'm using one with nature mod that allows to be friendly with selected creatures but Balazar wreaks havok everywhere - atacking giants, bears, wolfes etc that aren't agressive to me.

I'm not sure how One with Nature works. I could give Balazar a dialogue line with a request about not attacking animals, but I'm not certain exactly what the line would be. The only thing I can think of is to reduce Balazar's aggressiveness level generally, so he doesn't attack creatures that don't attack him.  But I'm not sure this will work, you say the creatures are not aggressive to you, but they still may pick fights with Balazar. And putting him in bear, wolf, etc. factions is probably not going to work, because then NPCs will attack Balazar.

9 hours ago, tulipo said:

hello, I run into a problem here. When any sex scene is finished with balazar in his dremora form, he will just standing and not following me anymore  

This sounds like a conflict with another mod. No one else has reported this, and the mod commands that start SexLab animations do not change Balazar's follower AI. My only suggestion is to remove him from any follower framework that he might be in (AFT, NFF, etc.).