2 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Is Balazar's clothing quest the final quest for Part 3?  Just checking.  

That's the final part that's completed. I'm working on the next hold part 3 quest now (Markarth).

1 hour ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Any uhm... further spoilers you would like to share with us? :D

I wish I could say it was all planned out, but I tend to just have a general idea and make up the details as I go. I think I've posted that it will involve aiding the Jarl by figuring out how Forsworn are sneaking into the city to raid and murder, and of course stopping them. Balazar will probably play a bigger role than in the Riften quest. 

After drink skooma, the Skooma Whore in stage 310 or 320,I teleport to the cave. But I always in the black screen in a cage(I try to open and move,but all screen is black) ,and i wait for an hour,its no change. The pit bitch quest cannot start,I try the setstage xx95aef9 10,Its still not work.

22 hours ago, Gristle said:

I wish I could say it was all planned out, but I tend to just have a general idea and make up the details as I go. I think I've posted that it will involve aiding the Jarl by figuring out how Forsworn are sneaking into the city to raid and murder, and of course stopping them. Balazar will probably play a bigger role than in the Riften quest. 

More than enough, thank you! :D 

On 4/23/2024 at 2:44 PM, wtzzty said:

After drink skooma, the Skooma Whore in stage 310 or 320,I teleport to the cave. But I always in the black screen in a cage(I try to open and move,but all screen is black) ,and i wait for an hour,its no change. The pit bitch quest cannot start,I try the setstage xx95aef9 10,Its still not work.

After you drink the skooma, the stage advances to 310, and that triggers a force greet about "taking you to the boss" and the scripts on that dialogue disable player controls and advance the stage to 310. Then the scripts on stage 310 black out the screen, pop up a message box, and start the Pit Bitch quest (setting stage 10 on BLZR_Riften2). That stage strips the PC, sets up the cave, removes the black screen, pops up a message box, and enables player controls.

Stripping the PC can take quite a while (in real time, not game time) - like a minute or two for me, and I have a very fast PC. So, if you mean you waited an hour of game time, go back and wait a few minutes of real time. The more items your PC is carrying, the longer it will take. For some reason, the game engine is really slow sorting through a PC's inventory and the script has to go through every item and figure out if it should be stripped or not (checking items for DD, ZaZ and Sexlab keywords that indicate an item is locked on or is otherwise tagged "nostrip". 

On 4/25/2024 at 2:41 PM, Gristle said:

After you drink the skooma, the stage advances to 310, and that triggers a force greet about "taking you to the boss" and the scripts on that dialogue disable player controls and advance the stage to 310. Then the scripts on stage 310 black out the screen, pop up a message box, and start the Pit Bitch quest (setting stage 10 on BLZR_Riften2). That stage strips the PC, sets up the cave, removes the black screen, pops up a message box, and enables player controls.

Stripping the PC can take quite a while (in real time, not game time) - like a minute or two for me, and I have a very fast PC. So, if you mean you waited an hour of game time, go back and wait a few minutes of real time. The more items your PC is carrying, the longer it will take. For some reason, the game engine is really slow sorting through a PC's inventory and the script has to go through every item and figure out if it should be stripped or not (checking items for DD, ZaZ and Sexlab keywords that indicate an item is locked on or is otherwise tagged "nostrip". 

Thank you for your reply, after I put all the inventory except the mission items into the box before the mission. It only took me a few seconds and the black screen was over. Before I carried hundreds of material weapons etc, which made loading slow, about five minutes after the real world, the black screen still did not end. I suggested if the mod could skip the strip and just remove all the items. Like most mods, I didn't need to remove the inventory to continue the task.

6 hours ago, wtzzty said:

Thank you for your reply, after I put all the inventory except the mission items into the box before the mission. It only took me a few seconds and the black screen was over. Before I carried hundreds of material weapons etc, which made loading slow, about five minutes after the real world, the black screen still did not end. I suggested if the mod could skip the strip and just remove all the items. Like most mods, I didn't need to remove the inventory to continue the task.

I'm not sure what you mean by "just remove all the items". There's a "RemoveAllItems()" function, but it will also remove DD and ZaZ items, and can thus break related quests. Also, there's no real *need* to remove the items. It's just to be more immersive, increase the feeling of being helpless, and to make it harder for the PC to attack and escape.

And my PCs are also guilty of carrying around 100s of items. 😅

Hey, @Gristle! Curious mod. I install v.0923b version and Dinya Balu don't have "What's an armored husky doing in the temple?" dialogue for quest start. I opened the esp file and see why. All answers are contradictory because have conditions "PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].WornHasKeyword(ArmorCuirass [KYWD:0006C0EC]) <> 0.000000 OR" and "PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].WornHasKeyword(ClothingBody [KYWD:000A8657]) <> 0.000000 AND"

Edited by Alis_999

Alright, this is a new one.

Another mod had a spell that wouldn't clean itself, so I did player.dispelallspells

That fixed all of my problems but made a new one.  I noticed at some point Balazar wasn't with me anymore, and I tried summoning him and he wouldn't come, so is there some way to jumpstart the mod again?

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, delgathar said:

Alright, this is a new one.

Another mod had a spell that wouldn't clean itself, so I did player.dispelallspells

That fixed all of my problems but made a new one.  I noticed at some point Balazar wasn't with me anymore, and I tried summoning him and he wouldn't come, so is there some way to jumpstart the mod again?

His summoning spell only works if he is in "Oblivion" (actually, a small holding cell) in both dog and dremora form. So, that probably means he is in Tamriel somewhere in dog or dremora form. Probably stuck somewhere. 

Actually, now that i think about it, based on a prior request, I did already modify the summoning spell to also summon Balazar (dremora) if he is not in "Oblivion" but also not "3D loaded" (meaning he's not loaded in the player's current cell). This was specially so you could summon him if he got lost or stuck somewhere. I've never gotten him lost to test this, but I checked the code and it all seems fine.

BUT... the summoning spell currently only works to summon Balazar (dremora).  It won't work if it's Balazar (dog) that got lost. I'll modify the summoning spell in the next version to also check for a lost dog and summon the dog as well. In the meantime, I can look up his ID, but you'll need the load order of the mod to turn this into a "MoveTo" command.

Edited by Gristle
1 hour ago, Alis_999 said:

Hey, @Gristle! Curious mod. I install v.0923b version and Dinya Balu don't have "What's an armored husky doing in the temple?" dialogue for quest start. I opened the esp file and see why. All answers are contradictory because have conditions "PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].WornHasKeyword(ArmorCuirass [KYWD:0006C0EC]) <> 0.000000 OR" and "PlayerRef [PLYR:00000014].WornHasKeyword(ClothingBody [KYWD:000A8657]) <> 0.000000 AND"

That code is OK. The AND/OR logic at the end of each line connects that line to the next line. Because the final line has no "next line", the AND/OR logic of the final line is ignored. So, the logic of this line is if the player is wearing something with an "Armor Cuirass" keyword OR is wearing something with a "Clothing Body" keyword, then the player is not naked, and a dialogue line that does not refer to the player's nudity is delivered.  Of course, there is a parallel line if the player is naked. 

So, there's not many reasons why you shouldn't get this dialogue. Dinya does have to be in the temple though. I'm guessing that's the issue.

18 minutes ago, Gristle said:

That code is OK. The AND/OR logic at the end of each line connects that line to the next line. Because the final line has no "next line", the AND/OR logic of the final line is ignored. So, the logic of this line is if the player is wearing something with an "Armor Cuirass" keyword OR is wearing something with a "Clothing Body" keyword, then the player is not naked, and a dialogue line that does not refer to the player's nudity is delivered.  Of course, there is a parallel line if the player is naked. 

So, there's not many reasons why you shouldn't get this dialogue. Dinya does have to be in the temple though. I'm guessing that's the issue.

No, i am talking about 0, i change conditions to 1 for  both variants when PC is NOT nude (female and male)  011D65 and BF77C6  and everything works. As i said, you have 0 Value for all four answers variants.

Edited by Alis_999
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Alis_999 said:

@Gristle Just look0valueingame.png.a84f32fddac4a001e8caa971255cb0e3.png

0valueinesp.png

1valueinesp.png

1valueingame.png

Yes, a 0 value for all, but the logic is different: (Not 0 OR Not 0 = non-naked) versus (0 AND 0 = naked)

My best guess is your outfit does not have ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords. I suspect that if you take it off, you'll get the dialogue for naked PCs, and if you swap to a vanilla outfit, you'll get the dialogue for non-naked PCs.

Your edit allows you to get the non-naked dialogue even though your outfit does not have any clothes/armor items with ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords, which would normally be considered naked.

Edited by Gristle
13 hours ago, Gristle said:

Yes, a 0 value for all, but the logic is different: (Not 0 OR Not 0 = non-naked) versus (0 AND 0 = naked)

My best guess is your outfit does not have ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords. I suspect that if you take it off, you'll get the dialogue for naked PCs, and if you swap to a vanilla outfit, you'll get the dialogue for non-naked PCs.

Your edit allows you to get the non-naked dialogue even though your outfit does not have any clothes/armor items with ArmorCuirass or ClothingBody keywords, which would normally be considered naked.

No, i have ClothingBody keywords. And i don't have naked dialogue when non-changed values. Just open and look please, maybe the reason is not in 1 and 0, but maybe somewhere in the conditions there is some other error and the game can't understand. Because in the stage with Windhelm's troll is everything works for me without problem.

Edited by Alis_999
20 hours ago, Gristle said:

His summoning spell only works if he is in "Oblivion" (actually, a small holding cell) in both dog and dremora form. So, that probably means he is in Tamriel somewhere in dog or dremora form. Probably stuck somewhere. 

Actually, now that i think about it, based on a prior request, I did already modify the summoning spell to also summon Balazar (dremora) if he is not in "Oblivion" but also not "3D loaded" (meaning he's not loaded in the player's current cell). This was specially so you could summon him if he got lost or stuck somewhere. I've never gotten him lost to test this, but I checked the code and it all seems fine.

BUT... the summoning spell currently only works to summon Balazar (dremora).  It won't work if it's Balazar (dog) that got lost. I'll modify the summoning spell in the next version to also check for a lost dog and summon the dog as well. In the meantime, I can look up his ID, but you'll need the load order of the mod to turn this into a "MoveTo" command.

I tried the moveto and it didn't work.  It took a bit of effort to get the refid.  It turns out I have 5 different balazar's with refid's  But I did them all.  Most gave errors, but a couple seemed to work.  At least there was no error generated, but I also had no Balazar.

I don't know why but in the quest with rescuing finjar when i come back to the owners nothing happens and no dialog show when i try to talk with them. Do you know what would cause this problem?

Or maybe you can provide me with commend that skip this talk bcs i tried doing again rescuing and spiders part and nothing happened and going back in saves would be frustrating bcs of thing i did already and progressed in game.

On 4/28/2024 at 11:11 AM, Alis_999 said:

No, i have ClothingBody keywords. And i don't have naked dialogue when non-changed values. Just open and look please, maybe the reason is not in 1 and 0, but maybe somewhere in the conditions there is some other error and the game can't understand. Because in the stage with Windhelm's troll is everything works for me without problem.

I checked the code and it all looks fine. In fact, it's the exact same logic used for the Windhelm captain conversation. I don't know what the issue is. The quest start works fine for me and, I assume, for thousands of others. If you want to troubleshoot, try it naked, and also try it with vanilla clothing.

10 hours ago, Thorgal50 said:

I don't know why but in the quest with rescuing finjar when i come back to the owners nothing happens and no dialog show when i try to talk with them. Do you know what would cause this problem?

Or maybe you can provide me with commend that skip this talk bcs i tried doing again rescuing and spiders part and nothing happened and going back in saves would be frustrating bcs of thing i did already and progressed in game.

The quest stage is 280 when you rescue Finjar in the mine. Then, when you exit the mine, you pass through a trigger box (just outside the mine entrance) that advances the stage to 290. I'm guessing you might have fast travelled out of the mine with some mod. If so, you'll need to go back to the mine exterior or just use "setstage BLZR_Riften 290". Then you'll get a force greet when you go back to the gang outside of Riften (by the back entrance to Honeyside). 

I just got to the cave for the Pit bitch quest, but after to 2 use the PC nothing happens, Which do I have to progress, Or what do i have to do to get them to move me to the pit, 

Edit 1: I dont know what I did but I have go to the stage that they say to bring the PC to the pit, but the PC wont go, Just turns and stops at a fence

Edited by recroid366
22 hours ago, Gristle said:

The quest stage is 280 when you rescue Finjar in the mine. Then, when you exit the mine, you pass through a trigger box (just outside the mine entrance) that advances the stage to 290. I'm guessing you might have fast travelled out of the mine with some mod. If so, you'll need to go back to the mine exterior or just use "setstage BLZR_Riften 290". Then you'll get a force greet when you go back to the gang outside of Riften (by the back entrance to Honeyside). 

Thanks, i tried going back and nothing triggered but the commend did. It was most probably the fast travel cause i think.

Great job keep it going ! and thx again.