16 hours ago, Skelletoncz said:

Very entertaining sequels.
I have several suggestions for The pit Bitch task:
1. DeepBlueFrog in DBF mod beta and testing for Skyrim Special Edition allows the player to walk like a dog without sneaking.
2. The task ends soon. It doesn't give much time to spread bad rumors about what the PCs will do during captivity.
I suggest:
After being taken back to the cage, through sex with the wolf in the cage, time is moved to the next day.
The PC gets another dose of Skoma and again attends another show with wolves. During the second show, the PCs notice the new guests. And then find out that sex with wolves reduces lust, but does not purify the mind. Consuming wolf semen, on the other hand, clears the PC's mind.
Effects :
Consuming Skoma increases lust and makes it impossible to think.
Consuming animal semen Pc clears the mind.

Finally in the cage and the conversation with the wolf becomes oral sex with the wolf.
After that, the player can get a pack and try to escape.
If the key breaks. The PC must survive another day before trying to escape again.
On the show, he has the option of choosing oral or vaginal before sex.
Had vaginal sex to make it impossible for the PCs to keep the key in their hands.
A little oral sex will make the PC think.
With every day that PC eats in captivity, the rumor of PC after Skyrim grows.

1. Eventually the rumor is so great that it brings Balthazar to the cave.
Baltazar kills the boss and his followers. The guests give up and run away. Baltazar opens the PC cage.
2. The PC opens the cage and the task continues as you wrote the construction finished.
The wolves can help the PCs if they are freed from their cages.

During another skirmish in Skirim. PCs in towns and villages will encounter guests from the cave. The guests from the cave are now telling the people what the PC was doing in the cave.

A final option.
PC's dependence on Skoma and animal seed remained.
Baltazar can remove Skoma's Addiction. But it doesn't rid the PC of its addiction to animal semen. The PC will have to consume animal sperm more often.

Proposal for the future:
Thanks to food, the PC cannot become a Noble in the cities. Balthazar can take over for her. The PC will buy the house, but the owner of the house will be Baltazar. Lidia and the others will regard Balthazar as their master. PC can hire them. But they will consider him only Baltazer's property. Which he must protect for his master.
I don't know if it can be modified in the game.

I really enjoy your mod. Thanks for your work on it.

The MCM menu can determine the maximum number of days a PC will spend in a cage.

Those are all great ideas, I like the loop concept and the related skooma/semen effects and lockpick cycle. I originally thought I would make the PC spend at least spend one night in the cage. In fact, I originally put a bedroll in the cage for just that purpose. I had also thought about making the semen an antidote to the skooma, and I wanted to have at least one round of wolf sex in the cage, But technical issues forced me to abandon the overnight plans.  The main technical issues were: 1) the PC waiting/sleeping caused the wolves to teleport outside of their cages (?!), and 2) the Sexlab camera works poorly in cages. I don't know if there is a solution to the first issue, but I haven't been able to figure it out. As for the second issue, I don't think there's a solution to that, other than using jail cells instead of cages in future quests, which would solve both problems.

Another related technical issue is that I don't know what creature animation sets people have, and thus what tags are usable. Tag usage varies pretty wildly between sets. For example, Billyy and MNC have canine animations with a "blowjob" tag, but Anubs and Nibbles do not. The latter have some "oral" tags, but animations with such tags could just as easily be cunnilingus.  Perhaps I need to make MNC a requirement, so that I can at least know one set of tags is usable, or even call specific MNC animations in certain cases.

Sadly, this is the story of my modding experience. I'm not a programmer (well, wasn't before Skyrim mods), so many of my ideas have to be abandoned because I can't get them to work in the game. Sometimes it works out OK, because the technical constraints force me to be creative. Other times it's just frustrating.

So, the cage issues are the main obstacle, and it would take a lot of work to change them to jail cells. Frankly, I'd rather spend that effort on the next quest. I get pretty bored with a quest after playtesting it a million times. But... there will be eight more hold quests, and more creatures. Perhaps this kind of cycle is something that will work in Windhelm. I was planning to dust off the vanilla but unused Windhelm Pit and make a quest around that.

A couple of other notes:

• Some of the guests and bandits have departed by the time the PC escapes the cage and starts the fight, so there is a basis now for the PC's reputation to spread. Some of these are randomly generated, non-unique NPCs, so it's hard to use them later, but notably two unique gang members that were in both the warehouse and the cave (Morgotte and M'raka) have disappeared, and they could reappear later as you suggest, spreading stories about the PC, and otherwise serving as continuing foes.  
  • The wolves are put in factions to help the PC fight now (if their cages are opened), but for some reason only one will help. 
  • As for a PC addiction to skooma and/or animal semen, I didn't want this mod to give the PC a permanent addiction. Or, at least, I want it to give you some choice. So, I like these ideas, but I'd rather do it though the collar scheme in the mod -- you can pick among different collars, ideally each of which gives you a benefit and a drawback. So, I could imagine a collar that provides some benefit but makes the PC addicted to skooma/animal semen.  
  • I like the idea of Balazar being made a noble and the master of a house, but I don't know hard it would be to do. It gets tricky because the PC may become a noble before or after they meet Balazar, or when Balazar is not present, or when Balazar has only been in dog form. But I will certainly keep this in mind. I might have to limit this to one location to make it more feasible. Solitude comes to mind. A great house, an interesting Jarl, and a pretty young housecarl to "serve" Balazar. This could be made part of the Solitude Jarl quest.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed the mod.

I have a problem with the "Pit Bitch" quest. I go to the guys they give me the skooma I get faded wake up in the cage. Drellus says what he says about me being in the cage, he asks he asks Borzak to come but nothing happens. He doesn't come, the cage doesn't open. I used setstage 50 but still it seems broken.

Finished the quest with setstage. I went to solitude did the quest for redguard clothing but when I tell balazar to change he stays naked with the underwear of SoS. Though the MCM for SoS says he wears it.

Edited by Sorrow_421
5 hours ago, Gristle said:

Those are all great ideas, I like the loop concept and the related skooma/semen effects and lockpick cycle. I originally thought I would make the PC spend at least spend one night in the cage. In fact, I originally put a bedroll in the cage for just that purpose. I had also thought about making the semen an antidote to the skooma, and I wanted to have at least one round of wolf sex in the cage, But technical issues forced me to abandon the overnight plans.  The main technical issues were: 1) the PC waiting/sleeping caused the wolves to teleport outside of their cages (?!), and 2) the Sexlab camera works poorly in cages. I don't know if there is a solution to the first issue, but I haven't been able to figure it out. As for the second issue, I don't think there's a solution to that, other than using jail cells instead of cages in future quests, which would solve both problems.

Another related technical issue is that I don't know what creature animation sets people have, and thus what tags are usable. Tag usage varies pretty wildly between sets. For example, Billyy and MNC have canine animations with a "blowjob" tag, but Anubs and Nibbles do not. The latter have some "oral" tags, but animations with such tags could just as easily be cunnilingus.  Perhaps I need to make MNC a requirement, so that I can at least know one set of tags is usable, or even call specific MNC animations in certain cases.

Sadly, this is the story of my modding experience. I'm not a programmer (well, wasn't before Skyrim mods), so many of my ideas have to be abandoned because I can't get them to work in the game. Sometimes it works out OK, because the technical constraints force me to be creative. Other times it's just frustrating.

So, the cage issues are the main obstacle, and it would take a lot of work to change them to jail cells. Frankly, I'd rather spend that effort on the next quest. I get pretty bored with a quest after playtesting it a million times. But... there will be eight more hold quests, and more creatures. Perhaps this kind of cycle is something that will work in Windhelm. I was planning to dust off the vanilla but unused Windhelm Pit and make a quest around that.

A couple of other notes:

• Some of the guests and bandits have departed by the time the PC escapes the cage and starts the fight, so there is a basis now for the PC's reputation to spread. Some of these are randomly generated, non-unique NPCs, so it's hard to use them later, but notably two unique gang members that were in both the warehouse and the cave (Morgotte and M'raka) have disappeared, and they could reappear later as you suggest, spreading stories about the PC, and otherwise serving as continuing foes.  
  • The wolves are put in factions to help the PC fight now (if their cages are opened), but for some reason only one will help. 
  • As for a PC addiction to skooma and/or animal semen, I didn't want this mod to give the PC a permanent addiction. Or, at least, I want it to give you some choice. So, I like these ideas, but I'd rather do it though the collar scheme in the mod -- you can pick among different collars, ideally each of which gives you a benefit and a drawback. So, I could imagine a collar that provides some benefit but makes the PC addicted to skooma/animal semen.  
  • I like the idea of Balazar being made a noble and the master of a house, but I don't know hard it would be to do. It gets tricky because the PC may become a noble before or after they meet Balazar, or when Balazar is not present, or when Balazar has only been in dog form. But I will certainly keep this in mind. I might have to limit this to one location to make it more feasible. Solitude comes to mind. A great house, an interesting Jarl, and a pretty young housecarl to "serve" Balazar. This could be made part of the Solitude Jarl quest.

Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed the mod.

Couldn't an enclosure be used instead of a cage for the scenes with the wolf? Something like a dog run? There may even be more of a wolf there. And the paddock will start the next day before the evening show. In the cage, the PC will really only spend time sleeping and trying to escape.
So they are fed in the morning (Skoma + some food.)
Then the PCs are taken to the paddock along with several wolves.
Evening shou for guests. And the next departure to the cage.
Skoma prevents PCs from refusing obedience.

(Around the first time I was taken to the cage, my collar was also taken away.)
I thought of adding a couple of guests with this mod. They will only attend the evening show. During the escape/rescue, the apartment no longer needs to be in the cave.

Animal sperm can give Buf/Debuf for 12h. As the story continues, the time will gradually decrease to 6 hours. And it can be part of one or more collar items. Since completing the quest in Riften.

If the PC already owns a house somewhere and is a noble. During the end of the siege in that city, his title is taken away and then given to Balthazar.
For housecarl in houses, I only suggest changing the PC address: beast whore, property Balthazar or other. I have no idea if this is even possible.

I'm glad you liked my ideas. Use them as you see fit.
I look forward to the next sequel.

You write yourself that this is Beta. The story may therefore be modified in the future.

21 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

I have a problem with the "Pit Bitch" quest. I go to the guys they give me the skooma I get faded wake up in the cage. Drellus says what he says about me being in the cage, he asks he asks Borzak to come but nothing happens. He doesn't come, the cage doesn't open. I used setstage 50 but still it seems broken.

Finished the quest with setstage. I went to solitude did the quest for redguard clothing but when I tell balazar to change he stays naked with the underwear of SoS. Though the MCM for SoS says he wears it.

If you are getting the player dialogue "Please change into the Redguard outfit." then it should work when you select that dialogue. That dialogue just has one line of code attached that sets Balazar's outfit to the Redguard outfit defined by the mod, which is just a set of vanilla Redguard clothing items. Are you running Balazar in a follower framework that may be controlling his outfit? 

2 hours ago, Gristle said:

If you are getting the player dialogue "Please change into the Redguard outfit." then it should work when you select that dialogue. That dialogue just has one line of code attached that sets Balazar's outfit to the Redguard outfit defined by the mod, which is just a set of vanilla Redguard clothing items. Are you running Balazar in a follower framework that may be controlling his outfit? 

I have EFF but he is not recruited. Nor did I force a recruit from the EFF mcm. He doesn't have the follow me, wait here or it's time for us to part ways dialogues as he is not technically a follower through a framework. SoS says he wears Alik'r clothing. I tested to recruit him through EFF to test his equipment and it has the Alik'r clothing equipped but it doesn't show on him. I gave him a Daedric armor through EFF and it showed on him. Tried resurrecting him to fix his clothing and nothing he stays with the underwear of SoS and the Greatsword.

Here’s another quest idea for your consideration: there’s an intrigue at the Jarl’s court so he asks you to put on a role of a servant and attend to a private party organized by some nobles. While serving at the party you eavesdrop on a house owner discussing the arrival of some important cargo with one of the nobles. You need to find the way to sneak into the house owner’s room without raising any suspicions and steal the cargo manifest containing the name of the ship carrying the cargo. Once it’s done you sneak away and go to the city docks only to find out that the ship’s arrival is getting delayed. After some convincing, the harbour master points you in the direction of the ship’s last known location. Upon getting to the said location, you find out that the ship has crashed and all the crew members are dead, bearing no visual signs of injury. You try to get into the ship’s lower deck but there’s a horker blocking the way. Once the horker is dealt with, you proceed into the ship’s cargo hold and see an empty coffin there. You hurry back to the city in order to report your findings to the Jarl, but as soon as you arrive there a group of guards approach you with accusations of thievery. You are dragged to the dungeon of the house in which the party took place, where it’s revealed that the house owner is the servant of a powerful vampire lord  planning to take over the city. The long journey aboard the ship has weakened the vampire lord so he decides to keep you alive in order to feed on you until his powers return. There you might attempt to escape your captivity in the vampire’s dungeon but get caught by a gargoyle or a death hound and get thrown back into your cell once it had it’s way with you. After some time, Balazar contacts you and says that the vampire lord is too powerful to be killed by common means so he provides you with an elixir that makes your blood poisonous to the vampire. You drink the elixir and next time the vampire attempts to feed on you he gets poisoned and turned into ashes. Then you meet Balazar and find out that the noble in the service of the vampire lord has either been killed by Balazar already or escaped. The only thing left is to report to the Jarl that the scheme to overthrow his rule has been successfully put to an end.

Edited by Khrusaor
18 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

Here’s another quest idea for your consideration: there’s an intrigue at the Jarl’s court so he asks you to put on a role of a servant and attend to a private party organized by some nobles. While serving at the party you eavesdrop on a house owner discussing the arrival of some important cargo with one of the nobles. You need to find the way to sneak into the house owner’s room without raising any suspicions and steal the cargo manifest containing the name of the ship carrying the cargo. Once it’s done you sneak away and go to the city docks only to find out that the ship’s arrival is getting delayed. After some convincing, the harbour master points you in the direction of the ship’s last known location. Upon getting to the said location, you find out that the ship has crashed and all the crew members are dead, bearing no visual signs of injury. You try to get into the ship’s lower deck but there’s a horker blocking the way. Once the horker is dealt with, you proceed into the ship’s cargo hold and see an empty coffin there. You hurry back to the city in order to report your findings to the Jarl, but as soon as you arrive there a group of guards approach you with accusations of thievery. You are dragged to the dungeon of the house in which the party took place, where it’s revealed that the house owner is the servant of a powerful vampire lord  planning to take over the city. The long journey aboard the ship has weakened the vampire lord so he decides to keep you alive in order to feed on you until his powers return. There you might attempt to escape your captivity in the vampire’s dungeon but get caught by a gargoyle or a death hound and get thrown back into your cell once it had it’s way with you. After some time, Balazar contacts you and says that the vampire lord is too powerful to be killed by common means so he provides you with an elixir that makes your blood poisonous to the vampire. You drink the elixir and next time the vampire attempts to feed on you he gets poisoned and turned into ashes. Then you meet Balazar and find out that the noble in the service of the vampire lord has either been killed by Balazar already or escaped. The only thing left is to report to the Jarl that the scheme to overthrow his rule has been successfully put to an end.

I like the idea, especially the variety and depth in the quest. However, some aspects of it may be difficult for me to implement.

A shipwreck means either creating a new wreck or repurposing an existing one. Each method has its difficulties. A new wreck means editing the outside worldspace to a degree I have never done. Reusing a wreck would work fine for the interior (because I could make an alternate interior), but the exterior would still have whatever stuff was there in the vanilla world. But, there's probably some wrecks without much going on besides random encounters (though even random encounters could mess with the wreck (i.e., attack the horker, etc.)

Another issue is vampire feeding. I'm not aware of any suitable animation I could use.

There's also a story issue: How do you explain the PC not simply killing the arresting guards and/or the vampire, and the gargoyle, death hound, etc.? The vampire feeding could weaken the PC, but what about before that? Maybe a poisoned dagger?  And then, once you come up with a story explanation, how do you implement it in the game? In other words, how do you stop the PC in-game in any submissive/captured scenario from killing/escaping? In the Riften cave quest stages, to keep the PC from killing everyone and/or escaping, I had to completely remove player control of the PC. While that worked OK, it does remove player agency and turns the related scenes into more of a movie, so I want to try to keep that to a minimum.  I could have instead actually weakened the PC's stats, but even if I had done that, I imagined that most PCs could still manage to avoid combat and escape, ruining the quest.

Maybe if I slowed their movement and weakened them, and took away shouts and magic (not that I know how to do the last two)? I guess that would work in the right scenario. The PC would still have control, but would not have a realistic chance of escape (i.e., past some strong guards blocking a narrow corridor) until whatever was causing the weakened effect was removed.

It's a constant issue for me in making quests with a (potentially, if not likely) super-powered PC. How do you come up with immersive ways to put the PC into a submissive role? One way is what you suggest for the first part of the quest, the PC simply chooses to pose as a submissive actor, or chooses to perform submissive acts to attain a desired goal. But actually forcing the PC to be submissive is a lot tougher, story-wise and game mechanic-wise.

6 hours ago, mr.handcrabspirit said:

any chance this quest can have other npc followers stand in for PC scenes ? 

I don't think it's likely, as that would be a huge amount of work. A lot of dialogue would have to change, and I'm also not sure how to make sense of it story-wise, since the PC is the one initially cursed, the PC would be the one leading the way in dungeons and the like, and the PC is the one building a relationship with Balazar.  

A shipwreck means either creating a new wreck or repurposing an existing one. Each method has its difficulties. A new wreck means editing the outside worldspace to a degree I have never done. Reusing a wreck would work fine for the interior (because I could make an alternate interior), but the exterior would still have whatever stuff was there in the vanilla world. But, there's probably some wrecks without much going on besides random encounters (though even random encounters could mess with the wreck (i.e., attack the horker, etc.)

I did some research and it looks like the Wreck of the Brinehammer is the only existing shipwreck suitable for the purposes of my idea since it has an interior cell and there are no quests related to it. The only problem I see is a bunch of mudcrabs inhabiting it and a couple of skeletons lying around which mess with the idea of the shipwreck being recent.

Another issue is vampire feeding. I'm not aware of any suitable animation I could use.

What about the animation when Harkon transforms into a Vampire Lord and bites the PC?

There's also a story issue: How do you explain the PC not simply killing the arresting guards and/or the vampire, and the gargoyle, death hound, etc.? The vampire feeding could weaken the PC, but what about before that? Maybe a poisoned dagger?  And then, once you come up with a story explanation, how do you implement it in the game? In other words, how do you stop the PC in-game in any submissive/captured scenario from killing/escaping? In the Riften cave quest stages, to keep the PC from killing everyone and/or escaping, I had to completely remove player control of the PC. While that worked OK, it does remove player agency and turns the related scenes into more of a movie, so I want to try to keep that to a minimum.  I could have instead actually weakened the PC's stats, but even if I had done that, I imagined that most PCs could still manage to avoid combat and escape, ruining the quest.

Perhaps, the Jarl could tell you to leave all of your belongings at his court before attending the noble's party? The other thing I came up with is you receive a mark of some kind when you enter the house of the vampire's servant for the first time. The mark binds your will to the Vampire Lord completely draining your stamina/magicka and takes effect when you return to the city after discovering the shipwreck. 

Edited by Khrusaor
17 hours ago, Khrusaor said:

I did some research and it looks like the Wreck of the Brinehammer is the only existing shipwreck suitable for the purposes of my idea since it has an interior cell and there are no quests related to it. The only problem I see is a bunch of mudcrabs inhabiting it and a couple of skeletons lying around which mess with the idea of the shipwreck being recent.

The Brinehammer looks like a good location. I could probably just disable the mudcrabs and skeletons.

What about the animation when Harkon transforms into a Vampire Lord and bites the PC?

That sounds good. I'm embarrassed to say I've never played the vampire side of Dawnguard. Can't stand an ugly vampire PC. Serana also has such an animation, now that I think about it (for entry into the Soul Cairn at full strength). But I still have to figure out how to use such animations. So far, I've just used "idle" animations.

Perhaps, the Jarl could tell you to leave all of your belongings at his court before attending the noble's party? The other thing I came up with is you receive a mark of some kind when you enter the house of the vampire's servant for the first time. The mark binds your will to the Vampire Lord completely draining your stamina/magicka and takes effect when you return to the city after discovering the shipwreck. 

Draining stamina/magicka seems like a good way to go. Now I just have to figure out how to disable shouts.

Admittedly, I don't know which recruitment system Balazar uses (vanilia or his own), but a cool addition would be that when we take Balazar to our Vanilia home our Housecarls comment on the fact that we walk around naked, wear a collar or the mere fact that we arrive with a dremora. For example, Iona (Rift Housecarl) for example would have additional comments if we were a public whore ( we told the Jarl we didn't want one after completing the task) or as we continue (after completing) the task she would be unhappy that her Thane is walking around naked, and giving herself away to every housecarl. Or another version where Balazar or Iona start a conversation and Iona has a desire to see what it's like to be fucked by a Dremor, but unfortunately Iona will find that without our permission her Thane can't do anything. And here we could let her do it or give her a chance to deserve it e.g. standing naked in the market and shouting that she is secretly a whore and her Thane is her Mistress.  

For Lydia, Jordis and Rayya there would be something different e.g.

Lydia - She'll say that the Dremors are evil and that she's sad about her Thane getting involved in Dremor shenanigans.
Jordis - She is shy and so we need to encourage or command
Rayya - She has taken an interest in our balazar, but will find that it is inferior to male redguards in terms of dick.

16 hours ago, killer905 said:

Admittedly, I don't know which recruitment system Balazar uses (vanilia or his own), but a cool addition would be that when we take Balazar to our Vanilia home our Housecarls comment on the fact that we walk around naked, wear a collar or the mere fact that we arrive with a dremora. For example, Iona (Rift Housecarl) for example would have additional comments if we were a public whore ( we told the Jarl we didn't want one after completing the task) or as we continue (after completing) the task she would be unhappy that her Thane is walking around naked, and giving herself away to every housecarl. Or another version where Balazar or Iona start a conversation and Iona has a desire to see what it's like to be fucked by a Dremor, but unfortunately Iona will find that without our permission her Thane can't do anything. And here we could let her do it or give her a chance to deserve it e.g. standing naked in the market and shouting that she is secretly a whore and her Thane is her Mistress.  

For Lydia, Jordis and Rayya there would be something different e.g.

Lydia - She'll say that the Dremors are evil and that she's sad about her Thane getting involved in Dremor shenanigans.
Jordis - She is shy and so we need to encourage or command
Rayya - She has taken an interest in our balazar, but will find that it is inferior to male redguards in terms of dick.

I like the idea of special comments for housecarls. It could also extend to others in the home, like spouses. So, I wouldn't mind adding some comments on Balazar or nudity or collars (or on Riften town whore status) for housecarls or others in a player home.  But I don't want to go too overboard, because I'm in the process of adding thousands of spouse/home comments to SLSF Fame Comments, which already has a ton of comments on nudity and collars and whore fame, etc., and I don't want to create a lot of duplication between mods. 

As for conversations between Balazar and housecarls, it's easy enough to do. The problem is repeatability. It gets boring quickly if the same conversation repeats. Are you thinking these are one-time conversations, or something repeated?

On a related note, for SLSF Fame Comments, I'm working on a marriage expansion where your spouse and NPCs can have repeatable conversations using randomly drawn elements. These mods could work together.  For example, the spouse functionality of (the next version of) SLSF Fame Comments will include options where the PC and spouse can have a relationship where the PC or spouse is a "cuckold" (i.e., reluctantly puts up with spouse cheating), or the PC or spouse is a "hotwife" (i.e., their spouse likes to share them with others). If the PC married Balazar (which just means give him a ring), then the Balazar could treat the PC as a "cuckold" and make the PC do demeaning things, or Balazar could treat the PC as a "hotwife" and enjoying watching the PC with others. Or, the PC could marry the housecarl, and make the housecarl a cuckold or hotwife. Although not yet complete, the plan is for cuckolds to have to earn a chance for sex with their spouse by doing embarrassing things like you mention, e.g., going outside naked. 

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

I like the idea of special comments for housecarls. It could also extend to others in the home, like spouses. So, I wouldn't mind adding some comments on Balazar or nudity or collars (or on Riften town whore status) for housecarls or others in a player home.  But I don't want to go too overboard, because I'm in the process of adding thousands of spouse/home comments to SLSF Fame Comments, which already has a ton of comments on nudity and collars and whore fame, etc., and I don't want to create a lot of duplication between mods. 

I understand, but in this case 10 dialogues would rather be enough for each of the types nudity, collar, balazar and status in the city (Riften) i.e. a total of 40 would be. The spouse can have their unique things according to the criterion above. Here I rather see no need to add 100 dialogues each no and Housecarl and Spouse use "Thane or My love".

As for conversations between Balazar and housecarls, it's easy enough to do. The problem is repeatability. It gets boring quickly if the same conversation repeats. Are you thinking these are one-time conversations, or something repeated?

There could be a single scene where (once), for example, Iona expresses her desire "as I wrote above" ending with the sentence "As long as my Thane doesn't allow it nothing like this will happen *sighs*". 

Or another version similar to the one above. We enter the house there is a scene between balazar and Iona but it ends there. But when we enter the house a second time, Iona can start a conversation with PC that she wants to try our "friend" and will do anything even stand naked in the market or something like that. There is a big scope here where even a balazar might want a second 'bitch' right after us. For Lydia, Jordis and Rayya you would have to come up with other types of convrsation, but that's how the task for the bazaar for a particular hold will be done.

On a related note, for SLSF Fame Comments, I'm working on a marriage expansion where your spouse and NPCs can have repeatable conversations using randomly drawn elements. These mods could work together.  For example, the spouse functionality of (the next version of) SLSF Fame Comments will include options where the PC and spouse can have a relationship where the PC or spouse is a "cuckold" (i.e., reluctantly puts up with spouse cheating), or the PC or spouse is a "hotwife" (i.e., their spouse likes to share them with others). If the PC married Balazar (which just means give him a ring), then the Balazar could treat the PC as a "cuckold" and make the PC do demeaning things, or Balazar could treat the PC as a "hotwife" and enjoying watching the PC with others. Or, the PC could marry the housecarl, and make the housecarl a cuckold or hotwife. Although not yet complete, the plan is for cuckolds to have to earn a chance for sex with their spouse by doing embarrassing things like you mention, e.g., going outside naked. 

Also interesting but I, for example, am of the opinion that the less dependence on other mods is better (less possible crashes for some reason)

2 hours ago, killer905 said:

I understand, but in this case 10 dialogues would rather be enough for each of the types nudity, collar, balazar and status in the city (Riften) i.e. a total of 40 would be. The spouse can have their unique things according to the criterion above. Here I rather see no need to add 100 dialogues each no and Housecarl and Spouse use "Thane or My love".

That fits with my general idea of comments in this mod. Provide some comments for immersion, but don't try to replace a bigger comment mod like SLSF Fame Comments.

There could be a single scene where (once), for example, Iona expresses her desire "as I wrote above" ending with the sentence "As long as my Thane doesn't allow it nothing like this will happen *sighs*". 

Single scenes are a lot simpler, so I can do this. 

Also interesting but I, for example, am of the opinion that the less dependence on other mods is better (less possible crashes for some reason)

I agree, and don't plan to add any dependencies to this mod. However, I can also say that SLSF Fame Comments is very simple, very stable and very conflict free. No one has ever reported a crash with any mod combination (well, since a 2022 version where I screwed up talking activators). 

18 minutes ago, Gristle said:

That fits with my general idea of comments in this mod. Provide some comments for immersion, but don't try to replace a bigger comment mod like SLSF Fame Comments.

Single scenes are a lot simpler, so I can do this

I admit I haven't used SLSF Fame Comments, but chances are I'll come up with a similar comment or literally the same one used in SLSF Fame Comments.

Nevertheless, I will try to throw in some statements for spouse and Housecarls. :3

Also, I will try to think of some for these categories:
PC in collar
PC naked
PC with balazar
PC status in a specific city

@Gristle It has come to my attention that there are mods that change the interior of some player houses e.g. in Solitude or Whiterun. If this is the case, will the "scenes" or conversation between balazar and Housecarl or spouse continue to play correctly or not?

so iam bout to do riften jarl quest, how do i start it? i see changelog mention about requirement of balazar being on his dremora form but he still on dog form when i enter jarl palace, is there someway i need to do to force him use his dremora form?? nevermind u need to use pet collar

new problem when i enter riften warehouse to attend shadr party its not starting for me, they just stand there

edit 2: manage to pass that stage using setstage command

ive finished riften quest, not sure if i miss anything but everything except the warehouse part is working without bug for me, cant wait for more!

Edited by nothing2lose
On 3/11/2024 at 3:42 PM, killer905 said:

@Gristle It has come to my attention that there are mods that change the interior of some player houses e.g. in Solitude or Whiterun. If this is the case, will the "scenes" or conversation between balazar and Housecarl or spouse continue to play correctly or not?

Yes. Such mod interactions should work anywhere that's got navmesh. But, I won't be able to tell Sexlab to have actors have sex on a player home bed if the bed ID changes. Not the biggest deal, but it would be nice to direct some Sexlab scenes to the player's home bed.  (Or housecarl's bed, but some of those -- like Lydia -- are in spaces so small the camera doesn't really work.) 

During the riften questline I ran into a problem after the first scene with in the cage. The first sex scene happens and then the "prepare yourself" objective is displayed and everyone remains where they are standing, and I have freedom to move and open anything outside of the cage. I had to enter the setstage command multiple times to get the quest to finish normally. Not sure how to get the scene to proceed as normal.

Yes. Such mod interactions should work anywhere that's got navmesh. But, I won't be able to tell Sexlab to have actors have sex on a player home bed if the bed ID changes. Not the biggest deal, but it would be nice to direct some Sexlab scenes to the player's home bed.  (Or housecarl's bed, but some of those -- like Lydia -- are in spaces so small the camera doesn't really work.) 

Our spouse can have "fun" in bed but Housecarls can have on floor ^^

So i will try put some dialogues for this content ;)

Edited by killer905
16 hours ago, nothing2lose said:

new problem when i enter riften warehouse to attend shadr party its not starting for me, they just stand there

Are you running the latest version? 0.923b? That version fixed a bug where you had to be force greeted by Maul to advance the stage before entering the warehouse.