Adventures with Balazar (Balazar's Bitch) - Beta

View File

NEW: Riften quest - Take on a dangerous undercover assignment to gain favor for Balazar with the Jarl of Riften.  V0.923b - adds bug fixes.

Description: What's an armored husky doing in the Temple of Mara? Such an intelligent and powerful creature would surely be a strong and able companion on dangerous quests, and you'd be doing Dinya Balu a favor by finding it a better home. What could possibly go wrong? 

Part I of this beastly adventure sends master and servant on a quest for freedom across Skyrim that will challenge the reputation of the most noble adventurer, defile Skyrim's purest women, and cruelly expose shameful desires of beast-loving and submission. In Part II, which expands on the submissive theme of the mod, the PC joins forces with a creature from Oblivion on a quest to seek revenge against a dangerous opposing faction. In Part III of this mod, the PC must complete a series of quests (currently only Riften quest available) to assist their new immortal companion.

This mod is a quest/follower/dialogue/dungeon mod for female PCs that is centered around a creature/humanoid follower and involves consensual and non-consensual sex with man, woman, beast, and machine. (You can run the mod with a male PC but quest dialogue and animations will be inappropriate.)

TO START THE QUEST: Speak to Dinya Balu in the Temple of Mara in Riften about the dog in the temple. Do not recruit the dog as a follower under any follower framework. Once the quest starts, the dog will have its own "Come with me" dialogue to recruit the dog as a follower.

TO START THE RIFTEN QUEST: Speak to the Jarl of Riften with Balazar (in his true form) present after completing Parts I and II.

Mod includes an MCM to adjust dialogue and event frequency.

Additional Notes:

• If a creature animation is not playing, check your SLAL and make sure you have at least one animation for the creature type
  • If you have a mod that allows fast travel from interiors, don't use it. You will miss some trigger boxes 

Requirements:

• SexLab
  • Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE
  • FNIS SE
  • Fuz Ro D-oh

Recommended: (mod will work without these, but creature animations will be skipped)

• FNIS Creature Pack
  • SLAL and creature animation pack(s)
  • More Nasty Critters
  • Creature Framework

Optional Files:

Installation:

• If you have ZaZ loaded, your mod organizer will show a conflict. Load in any order you like. The overlapping files are identical.

Credits: 

Version History:

Spoiler

Version 0.923b

Released February 12, 2024

• Removed duplicate Shor's Stone fox sex start. This should remove problems from Sylgja house scene.
  • Fixed Riften warehouse scene start so you don't need to talk to Maul first.
  • Rewrote end of Part II so that Balazar explains the reason he needs more power in Skyrim (to combat a daedric threat to Tamriel).
  • Added message boxes explaining when Balazar is breaking up a sexual assault on the PC (in the middle of a SexLab animation).
  • Fixed Calcelmo dialogue regarding centurion so it is only available outside Markarth city walls.
  • Fixed so you can't start Ingun scene in her bedroom.
  • Removed inappropriate random comments for male PCs. (Still need to address quest dialogue for male PCs.) 

Version 0.922b

Released January 19, 2024

• Fixed issue of the PC trespassing in the Riften warehouse if already entered 
  • Fixed Balazar being able to change clothes before he receives them
  • Fixed Truth Collar so that speech bonus works (when naked)
  • Fixed a few other minor bugs

Version 0.921b

Released January 15, 2024

• Added check so Riften Jarl's quest-related dialogue is not available unless Balazar (dremora) is with the PC
  • Added additional conditions to Balazar (dremora) assaults (Balazar not "waiting" and PC within 800 units)
  • Removed 'owner' from Riften Warehouse and confirmed it is a Public Area
  • Reduced number of required prostitution clients from 10 to 6 (and adjusted relevant whore comment conditions)
  • Increased likelihood of getting information from NPC responses regarding skooma
  • Added "zad_DeviousDevice" and "zad_DeviousCollar" keywords to Pet Collar and Truth Collar
  • Removed female PC check so male PCs can play quest (though with some inappropriate dialogue and animations) 

Version 0.92b

Released January 13, 2024

• Added new Riften quest - Speak to the Jarl of Riften after defeating the Temple
  • Added alternate PC collar that doesn't require the PC to be naked
  • Added MCM switches to skip Sexlab animations for skeevers, spiders, chauruses and ash hoppers (although the last two are not in the mod yet)
  • Added short quest to obtain an alternate outfit for Balazar - Available after Riften quest is complete

Version 0.91b

Released November 20, 2023

• Added potential guard attacks on Balazar (daedra) in cities and towns
  • Gave Balazar (daedra) wait command in dungeons
  • If waiting, Balazar (daedra) will automatically move to PC when PC exits dungeon
  • Increased Balazar (daedra) follow distance slightly
  • Increased Balazar (daedra)'s health
  • Gave NPCs different comments on Balazar (daedra) when concealed by darkness
  • Revised so Balazar (daedra) does not conceal his true form in player homes
  • Enabled PC sex requests to Balazar (dog) in Part II of quest 
  • Reduced Balazar (dog)'s confidence level to minimize him joining combats that the PC does not
  • Revised Balazar (dog) attack distance so he doesn't bite PC from too far away
  • Fixed bug preventing Balazar (dog) "greeting" from working, which will remove any stuck dialogue issues
  • Forced Balazar (dog) to return to true form before entering shrine (to interact with daedra there properly)
  • Added enchanted collar to Part II of quest to enforce clothing rule (mod includes ZaZ collar, per ZaZ permisisons)
  • Added punishment by Balazar if PC abandons him and later summons him
  • Added NPC "bump" spank animation events
  • Gave Balazar new script to switch forms immediately when entering and leaving cities and towns
  • Increased relationship rank of NPCs when the PC has done favors for them in the quest
  • Revised so more NPCs in view of PC sex acts with quest creatures remember the act
  • Moved Farengar forward during quest stage in Great Porch to remove crowding
  • Added new quest marker to "follow NPC" stage of quest in case followed NPC doesn't move
  • Removed resource (door frame) not included in Skyrim 1.5.97
  • Blocked Balazar from changing form in the middle of SexLab animations
  • Fixed boss AI in temple so boss doesn't disengage from combat
  • Added some racial comments on PC nudity and collar
  • Added more comments on Dragonborn status
  • Fixed a few dialogue conditions, fixed a few typos, revised a few comments, and added a few other comments
  • Created LE version (untested)
  • Added framework for Part III of quest (no further adventures yet)
  • Part III: Expanded PC sex request dialogue to Balazar (daedra)
  • Part III: Added PC ability to solicit dogs and horses for sex
  • Part III: PC can obtain Balazar summon spell from Mystic Dawn if not obtained via the revised quest (untested)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/28/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Sexlab Aroused, FNIS, Fuz Ro D-oh
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

This mod has been tested pretty extensively, but please let me know if you run into any mod conflicts, typos, blackface, inappropriate dialogue/actions, etc. Or, if you just have any comments or suggestions for the mod. 

EDIT: Also, if anyone wants to test it on LE, it probably will work fine. I just don't have LE to test it.

Edited by Gristle

I am testing it on LE . In the settings of  Balazar's Bitch MCM I didn't change anything
At first I encountered the dialogue problem , then , I found a possible cause : Immersive Interactions . Deactivated the option , the dialogue started immediately

So, if you have mods that inhibit interaction with creatures , disable the option . 

Spoiler

enb2023_10_29_13_4_41.jpg.dafb91ab9d6dc76cd5d99fd167a20759.jpg

Spoiler

enb2023_10_29_13_3_20.jpg.1f827f1596d83f8c4858fbf2c40e986d.jpg

enb2023_10_29_13_3_42.jpg.08b5c06bb1169f21a796139010d30012.jpg

Spoiler

enb2023_10_29_13_3_59.jpg.7e9464ae7eaf2e90fc2a1faffd2db7df.jpg

7 hours ago, Gristle said:

Yes. Unless you strip and arouse him. Then he will follow you.

I am translating it and , I saw that it is based on the Naked Gameplay .  I had already seen that it should be naked but , as I mentioned above, I had a mod set to block dialogues with some creatures . Changed the setting , end of problem

8 hours ago, zwdragonbone8314 said:

Hi. I just download this mod. There is some issues with dialogue with dog. In temple of mara, when I try to talk to the dog, the dialogue is not coming up straight away. And when the dialogue finally show up, there is no response when I click the dialogue "come with me". I'm kind of stuck on there.

I don't know why the dialogue would be delayed coming up. Dialogue being stuck typically happens when previous dialogue is interrupted and doesn't complete. It can be cleared by giving the NPC a "greeting" but the dog doesn't have any at this point. I will give him a greeting in the next update. In the meantime, stuck dialogue can be cleared by saving and reloading (or changing cells, but that won't work in this case).

8 hours ago, danna233 said:

Will it not work without bestiality?

It will work up to a point.  In general, SexLab will just not play the sex scene if it can't find any suitable animation. However, in the second part of the quest, the quest only advances when NPCs comment on the PC in a sex scene with a creature, and NPCs only have those comments when the PC is in a SexLab animation with a creature, so the quest will never advance if SexLab skips the sex scene.  If you're willing to setstage past that, the rest of it should work.

7 hours ago, lurker9001 said:

Hmm, no follower dialog on my end, I deactivated anything not essential and reinstalled Fuz Ro D-oh but no dialog shows up.

The mcm menu is there though.

Are you talking to Dinya Balu first to start the quest before you talk to the husky? If so, he should have a "Come with me." dialogue.  He shouldn't be recruited as a follower by any other means.

4 hours ago, Deutsche_Cookie said:

Not working(?) for me either. I've managed to recruit Balazar as follower, just by talking to him (probably due to Nether's Follower Framework), but no mod related dialog to him after. MCM is here tho. Could you write some walkthrough for us to check if mode works correctly or not?

I will write a walkthrough. In the meantime, be sure you talk to Dinya Balu about the dog first to start the quest. Then, the dog is recruited for the quest through his own "Come with me." dialogue.

2 hours ago, ?????? 1627 said:

I am translating it and , I saw that it is based on the Naked Gameplay .  I had already seen that it should be naked but , as I mentioned above, I had a mod set to block dialogues with some creatures . Changed the setting , end of problem

To be clear, you need to strip to get the troll to follow you, but you don't need to strip to get the dog to follow you. (You do have to strip at other points in the quest, however.)

3 minutes ago, Gristle said:

To be clear, you need to strip to get the troll to follow you

My Skyrim is modded for Naked Gameplay , so consequently, shooting naked ,is nothing new . Using Dibella Blessing, you have to be naked and then , Dibella does not want his handmaids dressed ?

12 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

My Skyrim is modded for Naked Gameplay , so consequently, shooting naked ,is nothing new . Using Dibella Blessing, you have to be naked and then , Dibella does not want his handmaids dressed ?

Have you tried the Exhibitionism fame quest in SLSF Fame Comments? There's a reward at the end that is perfect for a Dibellan PC.

Just played through it, and have to say nice work, I can tell you are getting a lot more comfortable with making quests, as this one seemed to be the most in-depth one you made yet!

Also, I went and tested the mod with no suitable animations, and was able to get through without having to use any commands to advance the quest, maybe it was just luck but seems like you can do it that way.

At the end of the quest, you can dismiss Balazar to end the quest and he makes a comment about seeing eachother again, is there currently a way to encounter or find him again, or was that just a flavor comment? Since he disappears after that, I wasn't sure if you could make  him a follower again or now.

1 hour ago, Gristle said:

It will work up to a point.  In general, SexLab will just not play the sex scene if it can't find any suitable animation. However, in the second part of the quest, the quest only advances when NPCs comment on the PC in a sex scene with a creature, and NPCs only have those comments when the PC is in a SexLab animation with a creature, so the quest will never advance if SexLab skips the sex scene.  If you're willing to setstage past that, the rest of it should work.

Please don't let anyone influence your original intent with the mod... Many times someone makes mods catering to niche fetishes, they're briganded by people clamoring for stuff that has nothing to do with the mod they are commenting on. It's always an overly vocal minority that seriously needs to just move on and accept that not every mod is made for their personal tastes.

Mod looks excellent and really look forward to seeing it develop over time and dive into whatever deviant fetishes you can think of, thanks!

33 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Because of the exhibitionism ? It takes little . What reward? im groaning , I get to the maximum level of exhibitionism in very little time .

There's actually a rather lengthy (exhibitionism-themed) quest involved. It's triggered by high SLSF Exhibitionism fame in Markarth. You'll get a Jarl warning letter at 80 fame and then will eventually get sent to the Jarl for the quest after being naked near guards at 90 fame. As for the reward, that would be a spoiler, but it was made by Dibella for those brave enough to display their beauty in combat. Also, the quest adds a new Temple of Dibella.

1 hour ago, Oibren11 said:

Just played through it, and have to say nice work, I can tell you are getting a lot more comfortable with making quests, as this one seemed to be the most in-depth one you made yet!

Thanks! Glad you liked it. I'm getting better, but still have lots to learn. When I run into something I just can't figure out, I just tweak the quest a bit to avoid the issue.

EDIT: If you have any comments on the quest, please let me know. Especially if you spot any bugs. 

Also, I went and tested the mod with no suitable animations, and was able to get through without having to use any commands to advance the quest, maybe it was just luck but seems like you can do it that way.

Interesting. I guess SexLab puts your PC in the SexLab animating faction even if there's no animation. That's all that's needed I guess for the NPC comments to trigger and the quests to advance (specifically, I'm talking about the pack in Windhelm).

At the end of the quest, you can dismiss Balazar to end the quest and he makes a comment about seeing eachother again, is there currently a way to encounter or find him again, or was that just a flavor comment? Since he disappears after that, I wasn't sure if you could make  him a follower again or now.

Presently, there is no way to get him back. I had thought at one point maybe he would go back to the Shrine and hang out there, but I wasn't sure that made sense.  Also, it's tricky because he's not in the same faction as the ones in the Shrine so he would kill them. In the earlier encounter, I have a trigger to switch everyone's factions so there's not a blood bath. But it's hard to make that repeatable. Anyway, I left that comment in since I might make a "further adventures with Balazar" at some point if I can come up with an interesting idea.

Edited by Gristle