On 1/23/2024 at 4:19 AM, Gristle said:

Thanks. I looked at some examples and I think I know how to do this now. However, it requires editing and recompiling the MCM script - in addition to making the language text files - and I'm having problems compiling MCM scripts at the moment. So, I'm going to have to figure out that issue first. I think my SKI UI files have become corrupted somehow. EDIT: I was just missing some SKI scripts somehow. Problem solved.

ANOTHER EDIT: I'm working on this, but I just realized that any translation effort is probably going to involve some translation of text in the scripts in any case, i.e., the text in the message boxes and the "notifications" text. 

That would be very nice!
Well, ideally, it is best to release localized versions with string files (as Skyrim itself is actually made). This allows you to avoid critical errors during translation (especially scripts), because the mod itself is not affected in any way. By the way, this is not at all difficult - TESedit can manage it in a couple of minutes.

13 hours ago, AthenaTheLover said:

Hi! Overall the mod quite interesting and I got to the point where we can become Balazar's bitch and it gives us a collar. Unfortunately I don't like the collar present in the mod and would it be possible to add one from the Devious Devices version? I am playing on the GoG version of Skyrim.... at least I don't have the problem of updating like Steam users.

Killer905 has made such a patch to add a DD version of the collar for DD users:

I started playing with this mod and immediately had a question...
When answering *Leave me alone, you dirty beast!* in the dialogue, Balazar rushes and kills the PC with one hit. If *Defeat* is enabled, the PC does not die and a selection menu appears, but after the sex scene Balazar still remains hostile and attacks continue endlessly. Is this how it should be?

9 hours ago, Xaqiq13 said:

How should I write in console to set stage for the pit bitch ?

Cause it stuck when I go to the middle of pit and waiting for first wolf, cage is open and nothing happen

The next stages are 70 and 80, so you can try 'setstage BLZR_Riften2 70' and if that doesn't work, then try 'setstage BLZR_Riften2 80'. 

4 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

I started playing with this mod and immediately had a question...
When answering *Leave me alone, you dirty beast!* in the dialogue, Balazar rushes and kills the PC with one hit. If *Defeat* is enabled, the PC does not die and a selection menu appears, but after the sex scene Balazar still remains hostile and attacks continue endlessly. Is this how it should be?

If you are playing with a low-level PC, don't pick this dialogue option. It will always upset the dog. However, you can stop the dog from attacking by speaking with him again and apologizing.

17 minutes ago, Gristle said:

If you are playing with a low-level PC, don't pick this dialogue option. It will always upset the dog. However, you can stop the dog from attacking by speaking with him again and apologizing.

Well, until we can talk about anything - death and loading a save. Let's see what changes as the level increases.

I just finished the riften quest where i buy the clothes for him, but could you give him a dialogue option to release him as a follower at stand somewhere else like a regular follower?  I am trying to play a stealth character, but when he is in dog form he can see me in my stealth,  Other than that, its a pretty good quest mod.

25 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Solitude -> Radiant Raiment and speak with Endarie if i remember or Taarie

I am saying i already bought the clothes so i am currently finished with the current update, so now i want a way to make him not follow me anymore. like i want him to stay at a house or in the riften palace or something.

45 minutes ago, wereallsquidwrd said:

I just finished the riften quest where i buy the clothes for him, but could you give him a dialogue option to release him as a follower at stand somewhere else like a regular follower?  I am trying to play a stealth character, but when he is in dog form he can see me in my stealth,  Other than that, its a pretty good quest mod.

He has such a dialogue option, but it appears only in dungeons (where he would normally be in dremora form). Also, when you leave the dungeon after asking him to wait, he should teleport to you, so you don't have to circle back to get him. And, of course, at this stage of the quest, you can dismiss him (in dremora form) and summon him later with no real consequence.

Also, I'm not sure what you mean when you say "he can see my in my stealth". I don't know much about sneak mechanics, but is he making it more likely that NPCs see you? Do you need to be able to ask the dog to wait so you can sneak in cities?  

5 minutes ago, wereallsquidwrd said:

I am saying i already bought the clothes so i am currently finished with the current update, so now i want a way to make him not follow me anymore. like i want him to stay at a house or in the riften palace or something.

Got it. He won't wait in a house for you, but you can send him back to Oblivion and summon him back later (like when I publish the next stage of the quest).

When launching mod events at the Windhelm Docks, the game turns into a slideshow... a very slooooooow slideshow. I understand that the problem is complex (the neighborhood of Windhelm is a well-known ass), but it is better not to aggravate it and somehow reduce the number of scripts being launched.

Edited by vjnmrf
18 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

When launching mod events at the Windhelm Docks, the game turns into a slideshow... a very slooooooow slideshow. I understand that the problem is complex (the neighborhood of Windhelm is a well-known ass), but it is better not to aggravate it and somehow reduce the number of scripts being launched.

I haven't seen that in my game. In terms of the docks and this mod, the only things that are going on there is some new dialogue lines for NPCs (one of which calls Sexlab once) and a trigger box on the ship that calls SexLab once. So, I don't know why things would be slow there.

Well that was....pretty impressive actually! What a fantastic story, so well put together. Leaving aside the central theme, which is obviously fairly niche, the whole story unfolded really well, kept me interested and engaged all the way. The quests and scenes all played out really well (with one exception, see below) which is rare in a complex mod like this. You are obviously a very talented mod artist, so thank you. This is without doubt the best bestiality mod out there. I particularly love the descent into depravity for the PC, starting as a reluctant slave and ending up a wanton beast-whore!

The only time the quests didn't advance smoothly was BLZR_Riften stages 220 to 230. I got to stage 220 fine, but the scene didn't play when I entered the cottage, so the dialogue didn't start. I used SetStage to go to 230 and it was fine from there on. I didn't have foxes as an allowed creature, so that probably killed it, although I did try again with them enabled and that didn't seem to help. It also wouldn't let me 'engage' with the fox afterwards, so probably the problem was at my end, but worth checking perhaps?

Anyway, many many thanks for all your hard work, it was definitely worth it.

Much appreciated

K

Voice pack for npcs in Balazar's Bitch v0.923b.  Batch generated and not cleaned up so there are a lot of unused voice lines but all voices should be available.  Balazar's voice is not included in this pack.

Update: Its kinda funny seeing the uneven download numbers.  I should mention that you need all 3 parts in order to unzip this file.

Update 2: Files removed to save server space and to offer an alternative with better download speeds.  See the combined download here, repacked and uploaded by @Killer905:

Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Repacked

Edited by kamithemoon
33 minutes ago, kamithemoon said:

Voice pack for npcs in Balazar's Bitch v0.923b.  Batch generated and not cleaned up so there are a lot of unused voice lines but all voices should be available.  Balazar's voice is not included in this pack.

Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.001 330 MB · 0 downloads Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.002 330 MB · 0 downloads Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.003 200.26 MB · 0 downloads

Upload it to mega or another service, as the LL server has low transfer rates 

55 minutes ago, killer905 said:

Upload it to mega or another service, as the LL server has low transfer rates 

I don't have any accounts to be able to do that.  But if anyone else would like to (after suffering through the initial slow download) that's fine.  It shouldn't be too bad though.  I just redownloaded the files myself and the whole thing took less then 4 mins.

Edited by kamithemoon
3 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

I don't have any accounts to be able to do that.  But if anyone else would like to (after suffering through the initial slow download) that's fine.  It shouldn't be too bad though.  I just redownloaded the files myself and the whole thing took less then 4 mins.

OK, but unfortunately LL has "sometimes" transfer problems and that is why I am informing you about this. ;)

16 hours ago, K.Cham said:

The only time the quests didn't advance smoothly was BLZR_Riften stages 220 to 230. I got to stage 220 fine, but the scene didn't play when I entered the cottage, so the dialogue didn't start. I used SetStage to go to 230 and it was fine from there on. I didn't have foxes as an allowed creature, so that probably killed it, although I did try again with them enabled and that didn't seem to help. It also wouldn't let me 'engage' with the fox afterwards, so probably the problem was at my end, but worth checking perhaps?

Thanks for the note. Were you running the latest version - v0.923b? I made a change in that version that I thought would fix this. If you were on the latest version, let me know and I'll look into this further.

16 hours ago, K.Cham said:

Anyway, many many thanks for all your hard work, it was definitely worth it.

Much appreciated

K

Glad you enjoyed it. It's fun to put together, but does get annoying sometimes, like when I have to playtest a scene 20 times to debug it or fine tune it.

12 hours ago, kamithemoon said:

Update: Its kinda funny seeing the uneven download numbers.  I should mention that you need all 3 parts in order to unzip this file.

Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.001 330 MB · 7 downloads Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.002 330 MB · 9 downloads Balazar's Bitch v0.923b Voice Pack.zip.003 200.26 MB · 6 downloads

Thanks. I'll check it out. I don't normally run voice packs but will give it a try.