SexLab TDF Prostitution and Pimping (the former "Aggressive Prostitution") v2.2.5.5

I have found using Paradise Halls that you can take enslaved bandits, forsworn, witches and such and have them work... the options does appear and you need to (persuade) them. 

I have PH and Sexlab PH Ext., but try as I might the dialogue does not show up. Even after getting real friendly with Slave Bandit.

It might be a problem with the dialogue system that Skyrim uses... you might want to get an add-on plugin like Sexlab Dialogues that I mentioned to someone else earlier to see if that unlocks the option for you. I found that I was missing a lot of dialogue choices because the default dialogue tree only allows like 12 discussion topics (might be less, don't remember exactly, but it ain't much that's for sure)... so getting a plugin like Sexlab Dialogues will provide more spaces for topics that you can page through.

I know this is an old thread but I'm new to modding, I just installed this and everything works except for the dance animations. Anyone know what the problem could be?

install correctly see instruction and run generate FNIS for user

I forgot to overwrite it with the update after installing the main thing. Works now

I have found using Paradise Halls that you can take enslaved bandits, forsworn, witches and such and have them work... the options does appear and you need to (persuade) them. 

I have PH and Sexlab PH Ext., but try as I might the dialogue does not show up. Even after getting real friendly with Slave Bandit.

It might be a problem with the dialogue system that Skyrim uses... you might want to get an add-on plugin like Sexlab Dialogues that I mentioned to someone else earlier to see if that unlocks the option for you. I found that I was missing a lot of dialogue choices because the default dialogue tree only allows like 12 discussion topics (might be less, don't remember exactly, but it ain't much that's for sure)... so getting a plugin like Sexlab Dialogues will provide more spaces for topics that you can page through.

No good..:(. Tried it and still doesn't work.

No good.. :(. Tried it and still doesn't work.

Only other thing I can think is that you have a mod installed that alters the race's "Faction" or "Relationship" status to the PC to prevent the ability from appearing. Either that, or I have a mod installed that does that, which allows me the ability to do so... the only time I seem to be able to do it is after I turn them to slaves using Paradise Halls.

For the record, I am using version 6.0 or 6.1 of Paradise Halls, I never updated beyond that because I didn't like the fact of my slaves trying to run off and liked the fact that I could own as many as 100 slaves which I use to decorate my Castle Keep with while using Display Model... so that might be the difference, I am using a really OLD version of Paradise Halls that allows me to own 100 slaves and have 15 more following me.

No offense to the other modders who have created a prostitution mod, but I find this to be one of the most stable and promising mods for prostitution in Skyrim, so please forgive me if this has been brought up or asked, as I tried the search feature to find an answer to my questions using the search thread tool and didn't seem to  pull up an answer...

1.) Is it possible to create a "work a room" feature where the PC (or Pimp) doesn't have to ask a client if they would be interested in the prostitutes in the PC's employ (sort of like Radiant Prostitution)?

2.) It would be interesting if a player is using a companion mod to have the prostitute "wait" at a given location of the PC's choice to work that particular location while the PC is out doing missions. For example, when using a mod like LIAT (Lively Inns and Taverns): I can assign Lydia (Saadia or any of my followers) to remain at the Bannered Mare and whore themselves out and earn extra money for the PC and the inn keepers (Hulda in this instance).

Going on that note, while I am sure it would take some work to accomplish, but using the leveling skill system you have in place, it would be interesting if that particular prostitute (PC or NPC prostitute) could generate a reputation of such proportion that other inns and taverns in the hold would like to hire that prostitute even getting into a "bidding war" to have that celebrity prostitute in their establishment.

Imagine walking into a city after dungeon crawling to get approached by a messenger delivering a "request for hire" to a particular inn, Jarl Keep or even to the Thalmor Embassy requesting you or your prostitute for an evening or indefinitely.

Or receiving a note that informs you that someone (like Nazeem, that cheap bastard) failed to pay your prostitute the money that she was owed, making you have to go to that hold to collect... or force you to hire a "bouncer" or "protective enforcer" for your prostitute to protect her or make sure the inn keepers aren't skimming profits.

Just some questions and ideas and I think it will be interesting to see how much of what is being done in Skyrim to this point can be adapted and used for Fallout 4 when it is released.

Not bad ideas, but aren't most of them already in the mod? 1 = "Find your own jobs" which is available after the prostitute has a little experience, I think. 2 = Leaving the prostitute in residence in a town--you need to own property and the prostitute has to have some experience. There's already a "The client refused to pay me, what are you going to do about it" event that sometimes occurs if the prostitute is working on their own. 

Leaving the prostitute in an inn when you don't own property is an interesting idea. Maybe you pay them like 20% of profits. Maybe you have to ask the innkeeper, and not all are willing.

Thanks for the heads up, Bad Dog... guess I haven't trained my prostitutes enough to get to that stage. Just automatically assumed that I wouldn't be able to, since I tell a follower to wait somewhere, but if they aren't "off the clock" they still follow me all over the place. So will work on training one this weekend to expand the possibilities...

...but still would like to see the "celebrity whore" system, couldn't help but get the idea while playing the Witcher 3 game and seeing the posters hanging up all over Novigrad for the "Rosemary and Thyme" Brothel... ;)

No good.. :(. Tried it and still doesn't work.

Only other thing I can think is that you have a mod installed that alters the race's "Faction" or "Relationship" status to the PC to prevent the ability from appearing. Either that, or I have a mod installed that does that, which allows me the ability to do so... the only time I seem to be able to do it is after I turn them to slaves using Paradise Halls.

For the record, I am using version 6.0 or 6.1 of Paradise Halls, I never updated beyond that because I didn't like the fact of my slaves trying to run off and liked the fact that I could own as many as 100 slaves which I use to decorate my Castle Keep with while using Display Model... so that might be the difference, I am using a really OLD version of Paradise Halls that allows me to own 100 slaves and have 15 more following me.

Yeah, it could be that. I'm using the newer version with the even newer sexlab extension of PH. Tyvm for your time and help.

A question?   I have Camilla Valerius working in Dragonsreach as a whore and just put Ysolda to work in the Whiterun common area. I asked Ysolda for her earnings before she had time to do anything and she coughed up a considerable sum, I then went to Dragonsreach and asked Camilla for her earnings and she said she had none yet. 

Is there a common pool for earnings in Whiterun or am I only supposed to have just one whore working the town?

EDIT:  I read the first post, the answer is there and Yes, it is a single pool which can be collected from any whore assigned to work that town.

Also it would be nice to see the whores dance automatically whenever they scan and cannot find anyone ready to fuck them (when they are operating on their own instead of waiting for you to procure customers).

I had two girls working just like that awell, both delivered money independently, though starting conditions seem to be different. The one in Whiterun made money right from the beginning, the one in Dragonsreach needed noticably more time to deliver some cash. Not sure how long exactly, but it were a couple of hours in realtime.

Edit:

Just tried it again, it's a comon pool as nyctophilia wrote below... I must have collected from them on separate visits to Whiterun.

In my game it's always been a common pool for earnings. Collecting from one collects from all per town.

"it would be nice to see the whores dance automatically whenever they scan and cannot find anyone ready to fuck them" I like it, would add to the excitement and cash flow.

I had two girls working just like that awell, both delivered money independently, though starting conditions seem to be different. The one in Whiterun made money right from the beginning, the one in Dragonsreach needed noticably more time to deliver some cash. Not sure how long exactly, but it were a couple of hours in realtime.

Edit:

Just tried it again, it's a comon pool as nyctophilia wrote below... I must have collected from them on separate visits to Whiterun.

In my game it's always been a common pool for earnings. Collecting from one collects from all per town.
"it would be nice to see the whores dance automatically whenever they scan and cannot find anyone ready to fuck them" I like it, would add to the excitement and cash flow.

Yes, it's a single pool as documented in the original post which I failed to check first (embarrassed grin).

Hi. I have problems with this mod. Most of the NPC refuse to be prostitute they say " I've got some preety good friend here, so I don't think so" or " I couldn't do that to my love. sorry" or just "Nah, I dotn't think so". Is there any way to disable the refuse system? or other way to pimp this npc? If i try to make them followers after tell them " follow me, I need your help" i can't talk to them any dialogs don't show up. Sorry for my bad English.

Hi. I have problems with this mod. Most of the NPC refuse to be prostitute they say " I've got some preety good friend here, so I don't think so" or " I couldn't do that to my love. sorry" or just "Nah, I dotn't think so". Is there any way to disable the refuse system? or other way to pimp this npc? If i try to make them followers after tell them " follow me, I need your help" i can't talk to them any dialogs don't show up. Sorry for my bad English.

You need a higher Speech value, then you can talk them into spreading their legs for gold.

Hi TDF,

I am having an issue with the mod... For some reason, none of the characters (be it NPC or PC) dance... they just undress and do nothing... Anyone would know how to adress this problem.?

Did you run GenerateFNISForUsers.exe after installing this mod?

Yup, I did... still nothing happened.... The weird thing about it is that the sex animations work perfectly... just the dancing doesnt show... could it be that the files got corrupted at the download?

Hi TDF,

I am having an issue with the mod... For some reason, none of the characters (be it NPC or PC) dance... they just undress and do nothing... Anyone would know how to adress this problem.?

Posts the text from the FNISForUsers output window, so we can help you narrow it down.

Hi TDF,

Posts the text from the FNISForUsers output window, so we can help you narrow it down.

FNIS Behavior V5.4.2   18.06.2015 22:26:08

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS (242 bones)   male: XPMS (242 bones)

Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"

Patch: * rongphale's "Horsemen Mounted Combat Enh."

Reading ASX V2.0 ...

Reading FNISBase V5.4.2 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...

Reading SerialStrip V1.0.3-beta ...

Reading SexLab V1.59c ...

Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...

Creature Pack not installed

mt_behavior usage: 3,5 %   ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 alternate animations)

907 animations for 7 mods successfully included (character)

0 possible consistence issues

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-now that I see carefully there is no TDF text...... but i dont know if that is relevant since the sex animations work perfectly.

Hi TDF,

Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Reading ASX V2.0 ...

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-now that I see carefully there is no TDF text...... but i dont know if that is relevant since the sex animations work perfectly.

Did you download the (mirror) "0-TDF-Aggressive-Prostitution-Main-File-v2_2_5_4" which contains the animation files. Or did you download "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_0_1_0 to v2_2_5_4 Update.7z" which doesn't contain animation files.

If you downloaded the correct version, the next question is are you running Skyrim on a virtual machine or a Macintosh through a program that has file name length restrictions.

Hi TDF,

Reading ASX V2.0 ...

Did you download the (mirror) "0-TDF-Aggressive-Prostitution-Main-File-v2_2_5_4" which contains the animation files. Or did you download "TDF Aggressive Prostitution - v2_0_1_0 to v2_2_5_4 Update.7z" which doesn't contain animation files.

If you downloaded the correct version, the next question is are you running Skyrim on a virtual machine or a Macintosh through a program that has file name length restrictions.

AAAAAAAHHH... so that´s the thing... i didnt realise that i dowloaded the update file and not the mirror file.... I´ll download and update you if it fixes.. Thanks for the help ^^

UPDATE: I downloaded the Mirror file, ran FNISforUsers.exe and the dance animations work perfectly. Thank you very much for your help ^^

Can someone explain to me how to add new dance animations?

I renamed my new animation BB_CustomDanceAnim1 and put it in the mod animation folder with the other dances, ran FNIS, and it doesn't work in game, the event starts but there's no animation. Works well if I rename it to replace a stock animation.

Edit: Nvm, I was supposed to add a line in the animation list for FNIs

I renamed my new animation BB_CustomDanceAnim1 and put it in the mod animation folder with the other dances, ran FNIS, and it doesn't work in game, the event starts but there's no animation. Works well if I rename it to replace a stock animation.

I would very much like your animation can you please share it :angel:

Thanks

I would very much like your animation can you please share it :angel:

Thanks

look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eHCgE8ig0Y see the link in description many dance pack in there

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using this mod and enjoying it, but it after a day or two it started to play regular sex animations, despite the client asking for a blowjob. Is this a bug? I haven't added any animations beyond those that the mod requires. Is there a way to manually change the animations when playing?

Thank you!

Better Speech or get her 100 aroused with devices (plug, belt,etc...) with Aroused or Aroused Redux

I use Devious Interactions to equip devices on her or Defeat to access her inventory.

I miss Oblivion real slavery mods (Slave Trade + Bravil Underground) where I could train any npc (with a name) and at the end pimp her anywhere or sell her and make her follow her new owner and buy her again.