The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

I found something that is an error inside a script (I think).

One of the random answers the Player gets from a Traveling Sister results in the Sister to strip and masturbate in front of the Player.

BUT ... she always performs a "Male" animation.

I found out that the script calls for two tags:  Solo and M. (Both requested).

Clearly this last one is wrong, considering that ALL the Traveling Sisters are females.

I don't have CK so I ask to correct this call, better using only one tag like "masturbation". This should allow to use every solo animation (even male) and, using the mod "SexLab Tools" it will be easy to choose which one I want to be performed.

Thank you and TYVM for your hard and good work.

To help others find this with the search function, this post is referencing the sweat effect that uses a cum texture that is applied when you enter the temple of Dibella in Markarth.  My original post begins below the line. For reference, most/all mods are installed using Mod Organizer save for those with a structure so messed up it's rendered easier to install them manually.

I was always planning on getting in to the modding scene, and troubleshooting seems like as good a start as any. Please, please keep in mind this is not a dig at DeepBlueFrog in any way, shape, or form. I love this mod, both in concept and implementation. I broke something, so now I get to fix it, and I'm documenting the process to help others in the future. Regarding the length of this post, I work troubleshooting in not-to-be-specified tech. Specific, thorough documentation is a lifesaver, occasional lawsuit preventer, and the nicest possible thing you can do for the people who come after you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the risk of asking a question already answered (search turned up little) roughly how long does it take for the sweat effect to cease after turning it off via the flower?

Edit1: And now, after attempting the edit mentioned on page 64 or thereabouts with the texture replacement, the woman in the temple lobby has a skin mismatch and purple hair, even after completely scrubbing the mod and reinstalling from the unedited .rar Oh, Beths, how your games break in the weirdest ways.

Edit2:This is now a troubleshooting post. The sweat effect seems to fade after waiting a full 24H in-game outside the temple. I will attempt an hour-by-hour wait for more accuracy and report back.
I am also reinstalling the All-in-One HDT animated pussy pack ver. 4.0 as it is my body replacer of choice (shouts to HeroedeLeyenda for making such an easy thing for someone new to all this like me, works a treat) as well as my hair replacer (KS Hairdos - HDT) to try and quash the mismatched skin/purple (I.E. no texture present) hair bug.
I am also installing The Eyes of Beauty, as well as the Succubus race. This is a bad idea, don't add things in when you're trying to fix things, it only complicates matters. Do as I say, not as I do.

Edit3: Installation order for my own reference concerning the aformentioned. 1. SuccRace 2: Hair 3: AIO 4: DibellaCult 5: DibellaSisters

Edit4, likely final: Okay, reinstalling and manually overwriting the files for both DibellaCult and DibellaSisters worked. She's got vanilla hair, which I'm looking in to, but. It takes roughly ten in-game hours for it to fade per wait testing. If it's realtime-based, it took roughly sixty to ninety seconds.

I started the morning wanting to mess about, and I'm ending it with the creation kit open and a guide on how to make LAL extensions. Weird way to start a modding career. Regardless, if you run in to this issue, here's a solve and how long it takes for the texture to disappear.

On 5/11/2018 at 5:36 PM, daedalron said:

I've tried to convert it to SSE myself, and failed miserably...

I used a bsa extractor, nifoptimizer and nifscan (had to change 2 .dds files which nifscan found "not ok"). I didn't crash in the sanctum, like some people had mentionned, but it still didn't work correctly.

I converted both Sisterhood of Dibella and its Sisters addon. But when I was using both the mods, the npcs didn't have their new lines of dialog (Senna not offering to join the temple, for example). After some testing on the .ESP, it seemed like the issue was because the npcs have been renamed in the Sisters addon ("Senna" -> "Sister Senna", and so on). I have no idea why I have this issue and how it would have worked in oldrim like it is...

Since I couldn't change their names back without messing with the functionnalities of the Sisters addon, I tried to merge the 2 mods with MergePlugins. It kinda worked, since I got the new dialogs to appear on Senna. And I could then begin the first quest. But when I tried talking to npcs to ask for donations (line of dialog "I bring the gift of Beauty from the Goddess Dibella"), every single npc were answering with the same line of dialog ("I'm too busy right now.."), instead of the normal ones (like "By Dibella.. you take this for the Temple and I will take this for myself."). A problem I didn't have when using only the Sisterhood mod (without the Sisters addon).

Since every npc gives that busy line of dialog, it makes it impossible to complete the quest. Sadly, my knowledge of SSE Edit is too low to understand how the conditions exactly works, to explain why I only get this line of dialog and not the other ones.

But that's only one of the bugs I met. When I entered the sanctum directly, and got the quest to get the sybil from Mother Hamal, after I brought the sybil back, I had a constant CTD bug when trying to drink at the altar, for example...

I also have a little visual glitch in the Sanctum (no crash, just visual issue, as shown on those screenshots: https://imgur.com/gallery/iRjdS)

It sounds like you didn't save the .esp's in CK.  I converted the same way you did, saved the .esp's in CK and everything seems to work fine.

I did seem to find a problem with the collection chest.  If anyone can verify they can't access the chest, maybe I can find a way to fix it.

On 5/27/2018 at 2:30 PM, Pfiffy said:

Wanted to take a look at the SE version and found out that the file is damaged, I also think that it will get a little bit lost if you don't place at least a link in the SE Download section. 

How did you find out the file is damaged?  I just downloaded it and it looked fine.  It was compressed with winrar.  You might want to try that.  I guess everyone has move to 7zip.  Guess it's time to transition...

You might want to think of this as beta right now.  While I have played through, I haven't tested every single option.  (IE: Corruption.  I played through the "Redemption" option.)  I did find a problem with the collection chest.  I can't seem to access it.  Not sure if it's a problem with my load order or if it is a SE problem.

1 minute ago, myhouseatl said:

It sounds like you didn't save the .esp in CK.  I converted the same way you did, saved the .esp in CK and everything seems to work fine.

Sometimes the CK skips dialoglines with this step. Try it with the original esp for a start, if you are unlucky you will have to do it all again. Also make sure that the files in the BSA don't overwrite files that come as loose files with the pack. This is the easiest way to wreck a conversion. 

On 5/23/2018 at 8:29 AM, myhouseatl said:

I recommend MO.  That is what I am using.  NMM has problems with RAR sometimes.  You could unpack it and re-compress with 7zip.

I could not even extract it outside a Modmanager. It might be that my downolad went wrong, but could you please check the file?

Ok, you have checked it.... hm... don't know...

It's just that Delzarion asked me if i could help him with converting his mods and one of them depended on this one.  

14 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Sometimes the CK skips dialoglines with this step. Try it with the original esp for a start, if you are unlucky you will have to do it all again. Also make sure that the files in the BSA don't overwrite files that come as loose files with the pack. This is the easiest way to wreck a conversion. 

You have to unpack the BSA to use NifOptimizer.  Meshes are in the BSA.  I combined both BSA's and CK saved both esp's, placing Sisters over Sisterhood. Like I said, I haven't combed through every dialogue but, I haven't seen any problems yet besides the box not opening after completing the first quest.

I hate to ask but I’m having a problem and I can’t find a solution anywhere. I got to the section of the purification quest line where you go to Orla with the token from her past, but I don’t get any new dialogue with her to show her. They are the love letters and perfume from the companion’s hall, right? Please help!

On 5/23/2018 at 8:27 AM, myhouseatl said:

I couldn't get Hydragorgon's Slave Girls to work in SSE.  I get constant crashes in Whiterun.  If anyone knows how to fix it, please let us know.

As long as you have FNIS, any of the animation packs should work fine.  I have ZAZ working great.

This is usually a problem with wrong sized textures or wrong formats. If nifoptimizer has not complained about something, check them with nifscan again. And take a look at the nifs after converting, sometimes they get a bit 'over-optimized' 

5 hours ago, megat said:

Probably a bad thing to ask in most people's perspective but can I prevent Fjorta being changed to an adult?

not if you are using this mod (that will break this mod).

So this accusation was made on Nexus when I very carefully censored with camera angles a marked adult storyline involving this mod.

I can tell LadyMilla was simply bothered by the very adult nature of the story, even though I kept everything within exact parameters of their Adult Content Guidelines.

AwWJ8kk.jpg

But you know what? That Kibelius outfit is awesome so ?

22 hours ago, Lizzy said:

So this accusation was made on Nexus when I very carefully censored with camera angles a marked adult storyline involving this mod.

I can tell LadyMilla was simply bothered by the very adult nature of the story, even though I kept everything within exact parameters of their Adult Content Guidelines.

AwWJ8kk.jpg

But you know what? That Kibelius outfit is awesome so ?

Which accusation?

That picture is not coming up by the way.

On 6/6/2018 at 11:40 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Which accusation?

That picture is not coming up by the way.

It was a removal by LadyMilla because of what my character was wearing. I'll upload here instead of imgur. (open in new tab if text is too small)

8.jpg

On 5/23/2018 at 2:29 AM, myhouseatl said:

I recommend MO.  That is what I am using.  NMM has problems with RAR sometimes.  You could unpack it and re-compress with 7zip.

Extracting the contents of the rar and then recompressing with 7zip worked for me with NMM.

I found dead Sister Elena in the tower when I rescued the Sibyl. Is she supposed to be there yet? I didn't get the quest to find the missing sisters until after I'd brought the Sibyl back to Markarth.

BTW Sister Elena had two copies of the quest-object notes on her body.

21 minutes ago, Content Consumer said:

I found dead Sister Elena in the tower when I rescued the Sibyl. Is she supposed to be there yet? I didn't get the quest to find the missing sisters until after I'd brought the Sibyl back to Markarth.

BTW Sister Elena had two copies of the quest-object notes on her body.

from what I remember, yes. That was one of the things that people always had trouble with, not being able to find the second sister (and sometimes that first one).

3 hours ago, Content Consumer said:

Sister Elena had two copies of the quest-object notes

I've forgotten where I got them, but I have 2 copies of Sisters Elsa's letter too.

It would be nice, if we could drop them after we reported their fate back to the temple. Currently they are stuck in my inventory, because of their quest item status.

Or maybe making it a quest task to store them somewhere in the inner sanctum? Something like an archive for important documents?

On 6/9/2018 at 11:55 PM, karlpaws said:

from what I remember, yes. That was one of the things that people always had trouble with, not being able to find the second sister (and sometimes that first one).

Yeah... that's something I need to fix in future versions... namely make her and the other sister disabled until the quest kicks in.

Hi there, in having a little oddity with the mod. For some reason whenever I join The sisterhood the cum from sexlab doesn't disappear from my char anymore. Was funny for a little while, but I just can't get it to clean up... Cum removal works fine without your mod, am i missing something? Is there an easy solution?