The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

9 hours ago, jujoco said:

the cum from sexlab doesn't disappear from my char anymore

Can you post a screenshot? Maybe you are talking about a "sweat" effect? When I am naked in the temple, I'm usually covered in sweat ... depending on your lightning it looks similar.

Does it disappear if you are waiting a few minutes naked outside on the streets in Markarth? If yes - it was probably the sweat effect. If no - then you found indeed a strange bug ;)

58 minutes ago, worik said:

Can you post a screenshot? Maybe you are talking about a "sweat" effect? When I am naked in the temple, I'm usually covered in sweat ... depending on your lightning it looks similar.

Does it disappear if you are waiting a few minutes naked outside on the streets in Markarth? If yes - it was probably the sweat effect. If no - then you found indeed a strange bug ;)

Well see screenshot :p doesn't look like sweat to me :D

Also it doesn't seem to clear off, not when going in water, not outside of the temple etc. it's really strange :D

20180616094051_1.jpg

55 minutes ago, worik said:

My sweat effect looks similar ... but it disappears as soon as I leave the temple's heat... strange ?

I started a new game and moved some mods around ? I'll see if it helps

4 hours ago, jujoco said:

I started a new game and moved some mods around ? I'll see if it helps

If you started a new game, click on the stone flower on the altar behind you in the picture. You can use it to disable the sweat effect altogether.

On 6/16/2018 at 3:17 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you started a new game, click on the stone flower on the altar behind you in the picture. You can use it to disable the sweat effect altogether.

Ty!

EDIT: Also i noticed that sex change sorta bugs out some mods :( (most notably "blush when aroused") do you maybe know a workaround?

(It does work when I start the game as a girl).

Otherwise no problem, i know Skyrim can get a bit wonky with sexchange ;)

That mod shows that brawl bug patch prevents it from working with "favor 17". Not sure if that's from your mod though

SOLUTION: I managed to fix it! I'll leave it here in case someone else needs help with this to.

1. First uninstall blush when aroused from the mcm, then save and exit

2. Use a save cleaner to remove any leftover scripts

3. turn off / uninstall blush when aroused for now, boot skyrim, save and exit

4. Save clean again just to be safe

5. re-enable blush when aroused

6. boot skyrim, menu's in mcm will be empty -> setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1

7. wait a few for the mcm to refresh

8. profit! you now succefully swapped genders AND have blushes :D

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, blee717 said:

I keep crashing when trying to enter the tower. Any quick fixes?

It’s a random issue that I thought didn’t happen anymore.

Are you using a modern skeleton mod like XPMS?

Hi! Im currently stuck in the part where you have to find sister orlas token of her past in jorrvaskr (under aelas bed), I tried reading all letters and taking everything rom the chest but nothing happens, I wonder if theres a way to continue with this part of the purification quest, or bypass/skip that part.

Thanks in advance, and thank you for this amazing mod!

On 7/9/2018 at 5:16 PM, Ahmy said:

so this mod replace some facegen from some of my replacers like ordinary women and another replacer, can i put this mod above so they replace the facegen or will i get a problem ?

thanks

I place mine at the very end of the load order for convenience. 

The changes to outfits are done by script. The mod should not make changes to the face of the characters. If it does, it is still a remnant of older versions and should be fixed eventually.

20 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I place mine at the very end of the load order for convenience. 

The changes to outfits are done by script. The mod should not make changes to the face of the characters. If it does, it is still a remnant of older versions and should be fixed eventually.

I am using the sse version, well i put this mod below the follower one, hopefully i dont encounter any problem

thanks

1 hour ago, msvalidparadox said:

I don't really know what i'm doing wrong. I've completed all the quests for corruption except I cannot find Sister Moira in Dawnstar anywhere.

She's always been in the tavern for me.  If not you could check the Dibella shrine outside of town, maybe she goes there occasionally.

• 2 weeks later...

The mod works smoothly, and acts as a great lead-in to SD+! Only question for me regards the end of the corrupted ending.

Spoiler

It says in the description that Fjotra will eventually replace Hamal, and I found the "Dremora" horns that corrupted Hamal is supposed to gain, but IDK if the transformation has already happened, or what I need to do to finish the questline.

2 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Does this work fine with Interesting NPCs? I ask because it adds another priestess of Dibella.

I'm not using iNPC's this time around, but I didn't notice any problems in past play through.  If I remember correctly, she sandboxes in Markarth and the temple there but didn't seem to interfere with anything.

3 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Does this work fine with Interesting NPCs? I ask because it adds another priestess of Dibella.

I have interesting NPCs and there is no conflict.

The only difference is that she is clothed with the old robe and not the new outfits.

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, ArchMathsDude said:

Hi, I was looking through the bodyslide and game files, and noticed 3 topless outfits (beggar_topless, dress_topless, prisoner_topless) I tried finding them in the game, but I could not find them. I was wondering if anyone knew what I could/should do to make them appear.

That was an attempt at custom meshes, but they kept making the game crash so I removed them from the world for now.