The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

1 hour ago, poplan said:

There's a potential issue with Sister Marianne, there can be goblin attackers on the road where the shrine was placed and she can be killed quite easily.

(Also if she's bound to the pole, she will break out if it to fight, usually to her death.)

It's a well known spawn point for monsters and other bad things. Setting her to "protected" is the easiest solution.

Finished the corruption path, some notes and general feedback for the overall mod.   In general I enjoyed the story.

• The corruption ending didn't seem quite as depraved as I expected.    That's probably a limit of the SexLab bits and animations available though or maybe it's just I'm too perverted.
  • The final stages of the corruption path (back at Markath) get extremely CTDy.
  • Sanquine decided to take a nap in the middle of the ceremony for some reason.
  • Starting again due to Sanquine's nap; I had my character go down to the inner sanctum, baths, and back and Sanguine was floating in the air kinda sideways and then the game CTDed.     No idea wtf that was.
  • Some of the new Shrines of Dibella have compass markers, some don't.
  • If you have some of the various SexLab mods installed that have spectators cheer, it will cause bound sisters to unbind so they can clap, etc.    Not sure if there's a way to fix that but there it is.
  • For some reason, there's no option to take advantage of the bound sisters other than Marianne.
  • Sister Marianne has high probability of death before you reach her or in the middle of that stage of the quest.  Goblins, Mudcrabs and other nasties travel that path in that spot.    Maybe relocate the shrine or just mark her essential/protected until the quest (or that stage) is complete?
  • In the baths, the sisterhood robes on the lower shelf flicker like crazy, not sure why.   The Daggerfall Clovers do as well.

On 11/10/2018 at 11:26 PM, poplan said:

Finished the corruption path, some notes and general feedback for the overall mod.   In general I enjoyed the story.

• The corruption ending didn't seem quite as depraved as I expected.    That's probably a limit of the SexLab bits and animations available though or maybe it's just I'm too perverted.
  • The final stages of the corruption path (back at Markath) get extremely CTDy.
  • Sanquine decided to take a nap in the middle of the ceremony for some reason.
  • Starting again due to Sanquine's nap; I had my character go down to the inner sanctum, baths, and back and Sanguine was floating in the air kinda sideways and then the game CTDed.     No idea wtf that was.
  • Some of the new Shrines of Dibella have compass markers, some don't.
  • If you have some of the various SexLab mods installed that have spectators cheer, it will cause bound sisters to unbind so they can clap, etc.    Not sure if there's a way to fix that but there it is.
  • For some reason, there's no option to take advantage of the bound sisters other than Marianne.
  • Sister Marianne has high probability of death before you reach her or in the middle of that stage of the quest.  Goblins, Mudcrabs and other nasties travel that path in that spot.    Maybe relocate the shrine or just mark her essential/protected until the quest (or that stage) is complete?
  • In the baths, the sisterhood robes on the lower shelf flicker like crazy, not sure why.   The Daggerfall Clovers do as well.

I feel your pain the Temple of Dibella. I always save before entering now due to how often I crash in there.

Some suggestions:

1. On the Redemption/Cleansing path, once Sister Senna is back to normal, use her to give the player hints as to what they need to look for as an optional step.   Since most of them have been together at the temple for a long time, they must know about each other.    
  2. On the cleansing quest, initially, the temple should be a bit more - depraved - in the lower chambers, I know you're limited to what's in the animation packs but maybe Anwen gagged in a pillory being whipped by the other corrupted sisters would be cool?   Ok I'm a pervert. I admit that.

Bugs:

1. On the Redemption/Cleansing path, you need to talk to sister Anwen to find out her background, however, she's gagged, yet you can speak to her to learn the next step in the quest.   Should maybe be moved to talk to one of the other sisters?
  2. On the Redemption/Cleansing path, when you visit the person who may be able to help Anwen, she gives you a key to her house but it doesn't work (I just lockpicked in).

I keep getting a bug where Fjortia becomes an initiate and she stays there and the quest doesn't progress anymore. I then get stuck in a loop of having sex with her she glows blue and I get the same message over and over saying "Trust Sister Senna " Which should unlock the next part of the quest and send me to gain the Act of Charity. 

This is on a new game play through as well with only yps immersive piercings being added to the temple. But I know its not this mod as I have managed to get to the book of love quest before with it installed. 

Its been nearly 30 in game days now without a quest update or status update from Senna or Fjorta along with countless donations collected and a few Marks added in. In fact they treat me like I have just joined the temple and think I don't belong there. Wearing the Amulet of Dibela, the Wreath as well doesn't help. 

On 11/12/2018 at 10:30 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I keep getting a bug where Fjortia becomes an initiate and she stays there and the quest doesn't progress anymore. I then get stuck in a loop of having sex with her she glows blue and I get the same message over and over saying "Trust Sister Senna " Which should unlock the next part of the quest and send me to gain the Act of Charity. 

This is on a new game play through as well with only yps immersive piercings being added to the temple. But I know its not this mod as I have managed to get to the book of love quest before with it installed. 

Its been nearly 30 in game days now without a quest update or status update from Senna or Fjorta along with countless donations collected and a few Marks added in. In fact they treat me like I have just joined the temple and think I don't belong there. Wearing the Amulet of Dibela, the Wreath as well doesn't help. 

Which version do you play? 1.32_Merged or a merge of DibellaSisterhood and DibellaSisterhoodSisters? The latter is what I use and there are no issues popping up in my 3rd replay.

3 hours ago, Jolie Rouge said:

Which version do you play? 1.32_Merged or a merge of DibellaSisterhood and DibellaSisterhoodSisters? The latter is what I use and there are no issues popping up in my 3rd replay.

I have both DibellaSisterhood and DibellaSisterhoodSisters 132 installed. Along with the bodyslides for uunp. Some play throughs the quest works ok some it fails to progress. 

10 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have both DibellaSisterhood and DibellaSisterhoodSisters 132 installed. Along with the bodyslides for uunp. Some play throughs the quest works ok some it fails to progress. 

Hmmm, as you mentioned above, blue glow and "Trust Sister Senna", that's usually when you talk to Senna and you get the quest.

I'll go check my files and pm you my merged one.

On 11/11/2018 at 7:20 AM, poplan said:

There's a potential issue with Sister Marianne, there can be goblin attackers on the road where the shrine was placed and she can be killed quite easily.

(Also if she's bound to the pole, she will break out if it to fight, usually to her death.)

Try something, would you?

Open console, type <help "sister marianne">, which will give you her baseID, then type<setessential baseID 1>; should prevent her death.

Without the <>.

Edit: to check for her being essential, open console, click on her and type <isessential>, this should return isessential >> 1.

I am experiencing a strange bug with this mod. Whatever I try to do, I cannot seem to get the gift of charity as an active effect.

I have given gold to the beggar, it says "The gift of charity added", except it fails to register as an active effect. I have also tried adding it through the console, it adds the spell but fails to register.

And ofcourse it also means that I cannot continue the questline sadly.

Does anybody know a fix for this? I am running a lot of mods (using Nordic's guide), so I can't exactly tell which one could cause it.

If nothing prevails, is there a console command to advance the quest?

Edit: Using SSE merged version.

15 minutes ago, dublover43 said:

I am experiencing a strange bug with this mod. Whatever I try to do, I cannot seem to get the gift of charity as an active effect.

I have given gold to the beggar, it says "The gift of charity added", except it fails to register as an active effect. I have also tried adding it through the console, it adds the spell but fails to register.

And ofcourse it also means that I cannot continue the questline sadly.

Does anybody know a fix for this? I am running a lot of mods (using Nordic's guide), so I can't exactly tell which one could cause it.

If nothing prevails, is there a console command to advance the quest?

Edit: Using SSE merged version.

You will have to run two commands if the git of charity is a problem:

To mark that step done:

setstage <ID for _SLSD_QST_Initiation> 8

To start the main temple stage quest:

setstage <ID for _SLSD_QST_DibellaPath> 0

You can get the right ID using the 'help' command:

help _SLSD_QST_Initiation

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

You will have to run two commands if the git of charity is a problem:

To mark that step done:

To start the main temple stage quest:

You can get the right ID using the 'help' command:

Thank you for the help, but after quite some testing it doesn't seem to work. 

Using the command to set stage 8 does not advance the gift of charity requirement. 

P.s. yes I have entered it correctly, even checked if it's at 1 with sqs_slsd_qst_initiation.

Any other suggestions? :(

3 hours ago, dublover43 said:

Thank you for the help, but after quite some testing it doesn't seem to work. 

Using the command to set stage 8 does not advance the gift of charity requirement. 

P.s. yes I have entered it correctly, even checked if it's at 1 with sqs_slsd_qst_initiation.

Any other suggestions? :(

How are you testing it worked?

Are you talking to the Sybil? or to Senna?

What is the result of sqs on the initiation quest?

10 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Is the next step going to the bards college? If yes then it worked.

I got confused as there is no popup or queststage completion marker added.

On 11/28/2018 at 12:31 AM, Rivina said:

Is there a password that will allow me to extract the files from the SSE Merged archive?

You should be able to extract it using 7 zip. That is what I did. I then re-zipped it as a 7.z archive.

I was able to run through the SE merged version with minimal issue. Good job on it. One of my favorite mod quest lines.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 9:21 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I'm having the same problem:

setstage _SLSD_QST_InitiationTaskCharity02 8 comes back as invalid info

According to the help, _SLSD_QST_InitiationTaskCharity02 is a dialogue, not a quest.

On 12/1/2018 at 7:18 PM, Daedric Prince of Lust said:

I found both sister for Heart of Dibella and took both letters off their bodies but the quest won't go away. This isn't such a huge issue because the questline seems to progress normally, as I can just talk to Senna and start Gift of Charity.

Did you read the letters?  Quest won't end until you read the letters.  There is a bug where if you read the letters before getting the quest, it won't end.