The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

@DeepBlueFrog.. Spoiler tags because of ... reasons...

Your post from 2016

On 6/23/2016 at 3:40 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hide contents

No new quest... just there for flavor and world building :)

The destroyed Dibella altar is from Vanilla.

I added the cultists and the naked sister to imply what happened when the fort was overrun.

I've been there for a radiant quest from another mod... it became messy ... many died ... and I found

Spoiler

the cultists still alive and an ashpile with what seems to have been said sister in cuffs

I understand that I can leave them be? No need to revert and I didn't break anything for the questline? Right?

9 hours ago, damaskos said:

How do you skip the bard quests?

Click on the stone flower on the main altar in the temple of Dibella. One of the configuration options is about disabling the bards quest if I remember well.

6 hours ago, worik said:

@DeepBlueFrog.. Spoiler tags because of ... reasons...

Your post from 2016

I've been there for a radiant quest from another mod... it became messy ... many died ... and I found

Hide contents

the cultists still alive and an ashpile with what seems to have been said sister in cuffs

I understand that I can leave them be? No need to revert and I didn't break anything for the questline? Right?

Was that in Morvunskar?

It should be fine to leave them be. The dead sister must have been revived by a necromancer and then killed again, turning her into a pile of ash.

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am having a problem when meeting mother Hammel for the first time. I get the dialogue from one of the sisters about not being allowed inside the temple and then they all attack me.

That happens when you click too fast or outside of the dialogue text.

Make sure you click on the text and it should work.

Hey!

I am experiencing a very strange crash-to-desktop bug, and i hope you can help me with that :)

So: After i started this quest, i started to experiencing a constant crash. No warnings, no crash reports, just throws me back to desktop.
It happens if i press "q" "m" "shift" "e" "f" "esc" buttons. (as far as i know) It is quite instant, real fast.

These crashes started to occur more and more ofter. At the begining it was like 10-15 minutes, now it is 1-3 minutes. And only if i press some action or map, or quick menu buttons.

So i loaded a save before i started the quest, and i havent experiencing this problem. I started the quest again, and after i was sent to free the girl, in the fortress it started again.

Can you help me with that? :)

2 hours ago, Mr.Nobody000 said:

Hey!

I am experiencing a very strange crash-to-desktop bug, and i hope you can help me with that :)

So: After i started this quest, i started to experiencing a constant crash. No warnings, no crash reports, just throws me back to desktop.
It happens if i press "q" "m" "shift" "e" "f" "esc" buttons. (as far as i know) It is quite instant, real fast.

These crashes started to occur more and more ofter. At the begining it was like 10-15 minutes, now it is 1-3 minutes. And only if i press some action or map, or quick menu buttons.

So i loaded a save before i started the quest, and i havent experiencing this problem. I started the quest again, and after i was sent to free the girl, in the fortress it started again.

Try posting an error lo after a crash.

I don’t know what could be causing it.

22 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I am using this mod and it has worked fine for a while now. I started a new game and now I can't seem to get the Sybil quest line to progress past her initiation. Do I need to collect more donations to activate certain aspects of this storyline?

I will have to check the code when I am not traveling, but you need to ‘educate’ her a few times before the quest topics unlock with Senna. 

It it should be 3 or 5 times but that number may vary if she gets into education scenes with Hammal o her own.

9 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I will have to check the code when I am not traveling, but you need to ‘educate’ her a few times before the quest topics unlock with Senna. 

It it should be 3 or 5 times but that number may vary if she gets into education scenes with Hammal o her own.

Ah ok never came across that before I will keep at it then and see if I can unlock the quests.

On 9/7/2018 at 1:37 PM, Mr.Nobody000 said:

Hey!

I have managed sto solve it with 2 mods/programs:

You can download it on nexus?

"FallrimTools - Script cleaner and more"

and

"Crash fixes"

I hope i could help someone with this information :)

Cheers!

On 8/7/2018 at 9:50 PM, Naughtybadger said:

Trying to download the SSE version of this mod, but something seems broken? I can't seem to get an openable file when I do. I've tried a couple times and I keep getting a .rar that won't open and can't be installed via mod manager. Anyone else have this? is this a known issue?

Yep. Same for me too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some feedback:

-some of the written dialogs fade out way too fast (Solitude, Panteia).

-the flower on the altar says "Bibella".

-using Campfire, the removed hood does some strange blinking, same effect can be seen down in the bath under the temple.

-one animation, Leito Blowjob froze my game. Not sure about what would be causing this.

-one of the outfits is invisible, can be found in one of the lockers in the temple.

-chances to get a Mark of Dibella feel very low atm, after around 20 services only one which I've found on a dead Hagraven.

-no conflicts with Flowergirls.

-very funny.

Edit: the invisible outfit - Dibella Sister Clothes

10 minutes ago, Jolie Rouge said:

Some feedback:

-some of the written dialogs fade out way too fast (Solitude, Panteia).

-the flower on the altar says "Bibella".

-using Campfire, the removed hood does some strange blinking, same effect can be seen down in the bath under the temple.

-one animation, Leito Blowjob froze my game. Not sure about what would be causing this.

-one of the outfits is invisible, can be found in one of the lockers in the temple.

-chances to get a Mark of Dibella feel very low atm, after around 20 services only one which I've found on a dead Hagraven.

-no conflicts with Flowergirls.

-very funny.

Edit: the invisible outfit - Dibella Sister Clothes

I think the Marks of Dibella can only be found on Hagravens and dead Dibella Priestess. 

My main concern is that the priestess in the temple have chain like bikinis on, but around the thighs where they attach to the pelvis is a black seam like the mesh isn't stretching enough. I use UNPB body type if it helps. 

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I think the Marks of Dibella can only be found on Hagravens and dead Dibella Priestess. 

.. and randomly by having sex with member of the temple faction. But it MUST be initiated by this mod, as far as I know. Having triggered the fun with other mods won't result in a mark.

If you are using SLSO, I think you need to diasable the seperated orgasm events there. Or the orgasm won't be detected by TSOD.

1 hour ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

My main concern is that the priestess in the temple have chain like bikinis on, but around the thighs where they attach to the pelvis is a black seam like the mesh isn't stretching enough. I use UNPB body type if it helps. 

Yeah, that's the problem, not enough Hagravens and dead priestesses. But somewhere in the walkthrough it says to have sex with dibellian NPCs, so either seducing with Flowergirls (not tested if this would count) or SexLab Debug spell. Have to try and see.

Tried to process the corruption side outfits though BodySlide and attach them to my CBBE body preset but I can't even load one. Giving a guess, those outfits still are Oldrim and need some work in OutfitStudio; but that's where I'm lost.

8 minutes ago, worik said:

.. and randomly by having sex with member of the temple faction. But it MUST be initiated by this mod, as far as I know. Having triggered the fun with other mods won't result in a mark.

If you are using SLSO, I think you need to diasable the seperated orgasm events there. Or the orgasm won't be detected by TSOD.

Ah, wait! Temple faction, that would include the priestesses in the temple, right?

Then I'll try it after returning from Solitude.

6 minutes ago, Jolie Rouge said:

Then I'll try it after returning from Solitude.

but remember to trigger it with this mod. "can you show me the beauty of Dibella" is the dialogue that CAN lead you to having sex with them.