The Sisterhood of Dibella LE (February 2023)

31 minutes ago, JFoshee said:

Yep, should have made it a bit more clear that it is the current holiday that has me annoyed. The issue here is a welcome distraction. :)

I checked the vanilla quest and all of the stages show complete but 250 which is empty and apparently unsettable.

Not sure what to do at this point. Still no other lines of dialog for this mod in either Svana or Haelga. 

~J

I got it sorted. Apparently I needed to do the first quest for the Thieve's Guild to get it to show up. Once I talked with her about the statue, the new dialog was there. 

~J

Strange. I never did that quest in my tests. 

Are you using anything else that could impact them like Sexlab solutions?

I also place my own mods at the end of my load order to minimize issues. Which mods do you have between Sisterhood and the end of your load order?

27 minutes ago, KatsaRavenwood said:

I cannot use this mod at all.  I have made sure I have all the required mods, but for some reason, my game CTD s after hitting continue or load.  I was really excited for this mod and quest line. :(

my money is on not the mod but bad load order.  also more than likely u are  hitting the 65k string count in your save. and anothing thing u also probably getting the foot IK crash on load.

do this.

1. make a new game then move to the cocqasmoke area. now do not open the mcm or anything just move to the quas smoke test save game exit the game.
2. now rename that save to something u can remember to prevent u from deleting it.(remember to do a new one if u change mod setup)

3. now every time u go to play before u load your main save load the save from the  cocquasmoke area first.

u can use  this as it has that function to auto do that to bypass footik crash.

btw next time u update this can u fix sena if u marry here never leaving the temple. i tired marriy her before u do quest and after both same once u finish the quest for the mod she stays in temple

On 11/23/2017 at 7:29 PM, skyrimll said:

Strange. I never did that quest in my tests. 

Are you using anything else that could impact them like Sexlab solutions?

I also place my own mods at the end of my load order to minimize issues. Which mods do you have between Sisterhood and the end of your load order?

Yep, I am using Solutions, The only thing between this and the end of Mods(EOM) is Amorous Adventures.

~J

Hi, love the mod! I have a problem though.

Sexlab animations don't work with the sybil. I tried the dialogues which sometimes proc those events, but it does nothing. Neither do other mods which engage sex animations (defeat, cursed loot, prostitution, etc). I have no idea why, it works fine with the other adepts of Dibella. And because of that, I am stuck in the questline.

Any idea?

On 9/28/2017 at 2:51 PM, skyrimll said:

I am considering the mod completed or at least, in a stable state.

It is?

The top post looks like its WIP, e.g. it says, "Her [the Sybil's] progression through levels will go a lot faster once I have Dibellan quests in place - these quests will make her progress several points at a time. I set it up this slow to buy myself some time to write those quests and release updates without forcing everybody to run through this mod all over again."

Are the quests in place now?  Last time I ran this mod it didn't really seem to do anything after the new Sybil was installed, although that was a while ago.

1 hour ago, 68350 said:

Hi, love the mod! I have a problem though.

Sexlab animations don't work with the sybil. I tried the dialogues which sometimes proc those events, but it does nothing. Neither do other mods which engage sex animations (defeat, cursed loot, prostitution, etc). I have no idea why, it works fine with the other adepts of Dibella. And because of that, I am stuck in the questline.

Any idea?

Is she still a child in your game, or does she look adult?

If she is a child, sexlab will ignore animations for her.

Make sure both esp files for this mod come at the end of your load order to override any change to Fjotra as a child.

47 minutes ago, Ytheria said:

It is?

The top post looks like its WIP, e.g. it says, "Her [the Sybil's] progression through levels will go a lot faster once I have Dibellan quests in place - these quests will make her progress several points at a time. I set it up this slow to buy myself some time to write those quests and release updates without forcing everybody to run through this mod all over again."

Are the quests in place now?  Last time I ran this mod it didn't really seem to do anything after the new Sybil was installed, although that was a while ago.

It is by necessity.

I just have too much to work on at the moment to consider this mod a priority. 

I will revisit it and augment it as time permits but I am considering it stable for the time being.

Now if someone wants to create an extension to give the Sybil and sisters more quests, I will be happy to provide advice and even make some changes to integrate my mod with other mods and help make that happen.

On 11/27/2017 at 6:28 AM, manachan108 said:

After installing this mod with NMM, it will crash when you start the game. How can I get started?

Crach when loading save

That's usually a sign of a missing required mod.

Install TES5edit and run it on your whole load order. It will tell you which esm file is missing.

1 hour ago, skyrimll said:

Is she still a child in your game, or does she look adult?

If she is a child, sexlab will ignore animations for her.

Make sure both esp files for this mod come at the end of your load order to override any change to Fjotra as a child.

Yes, she is an adult, I wouldn't have tried otherwise

the esp- I thought you only needed to install the sisters one for clothes? I didn't install it, is that why it doesn't work?

2 hours ago, 68350 said:

Yes, she is an adult, I wouldn't have tried otherwise

the esp- I thought you only needed to install the sisters one for clothes? I didn't install it, is that why it doesn't work?

That would explain it.

The sister ones is cosmetic and optional, for clothes management only.

The other esp is the main mod and is required.

Hey great mod!, I just wanted to ask if there was any hope of someone making an updated uunp custom clothing set. I like the custom clothes for this mod allot but there's quite a few problems with seaming and shading. Keep up the good work! Also where is the topless dress from?

On 04/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, skyrimll said:

That would explain it.

The sister ones is cosmetic and optional, for clothes management only.

The other esp is the main mod and is required.

I thought I had it, that I just had to install sexlab_dibellacult_sisters.esp with sexlab_dibellacult but it doesn't seem to work either.

Am I missing something? 

Here's what the end of my loading order looks like. There's nothing under it. I don't know why she still doesn't work.

She's dressed in miners clothes too, I don't know why. I'd link a screenshot but my games crashing right now when I load inside the temple, I'll try later.

Thanks for your help!

4348026bb1[1].png

After installing this mod with NMM, it will crash when you start the game. How can I get started?

Crach when loading save

That's usually a sign of a missing required mod.

Install TES5edit and run it on your whole load order. It will tell you which esm file is missing.

There was no problem.

Even now, it crashes when loading saves from Load game.

6 minutes ago, manachan108 said:

There was no problem.

Oh... that could be the old bug for heavily scripted mods.

I was able to fix it for myself using one of the Skyrim Tweaking guides. I can't remember which though.

A workaround I have used successfully for years goes like this:

- Install Live Another Life for the starting cell

- Start a new game in the starting cell. It doesn't have to be a new game to play, just a new game for now.

- Wait for all MCM menus to appear.

- Open the console and type: save basestart

('basestart' can be whatever you want to name that save file).

Now, each time you start Skyrim:

- from the main menu, load 'basestart' first

- once loaded, load your regular game file

This is because the script engine needs to be started in a certain way and a blank game just at the starting cell of LAL does the trick.

8 hours ago, manachan108 said:

There was no problem.

Maybe this helps:

IMPORTANT: 
 1) DISABLE SSME/SKSE memory patch (only the memory patch, if you're using it). Both of these ways to allocate more memory are oudated and less effective than the option below.
 2) Install Crash Fixes. On its page, carefully read about "memory allocation". Activate it and tweak to fit your current mod setup. 
 3) Also, be sure to use ENBoost together with Crash Fixes, even if you don't have ENB.

After you installed Crash Fixes via mod manager, do the next:
 1) Install "SKSE Plugin Preloader" (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?). Download, unzip and place D3DX9_42 to your Skyrim folder (where your TESV.exe is, not in the /data folder).
 2) Go to /data/SKSE/plugins/CrashFixPlugin.ini and open it with any text redactor (notepad for example).
 3) Find and set UseOSAllocators to 1 (UseOSAllocators=1)
 4) Find and set CustomMemoryBlock to 1 (CustomMemoryBlock=1)
 5) Find and set MemoryInfoConsole to 1 (MemoryInfoConsole=1)
 6) Launch Skyrim and open console "~" button.
 7) Look on maximum memory block load. If it's 90% or higher - exit game and find CustomMemoryBlockTotalSizeMb value. Set it a bit higher (for example, if it was 110, set it to 120. Original value is 64), save .ini files, launch Skyrim and check memory block load again. Do this until maximum load won't be higher that 85-90% (check this in populated towns or combat).

Hi @skyrimll. I know it's been a while, but I was wondering if you could manage to port this mod to Skyrim SE using FLOWERGirls instead of SexLab? Amorous Adventures did this for SE and the mod works flawlessly.  Also, since SKSE and FNIS for SSE are out now, any hard dependencies could probably be ported as well.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for your work so far. 

38 minutes ago, Panda5 said:

Hi @skyrimll. I know it's been a while, but I was wondering if you could manage to port this mod to Skyrim SE using FLOWERGirls instead of SexLab? Amorous Adventures did this for SE and the mod works flawlessly.  Also, since SKSE and FNIS for SSE are out now, any hard dependencies could probably be ported as well.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for your work so far. 

I am not seeing that happening before at least another year.

I have a long list of things to finish in Skyrim classic. I just can't embark into that kind of port until I am in a better shape with my mods overall. Just too many loose ends.

7 hours ago, skyrimll said:

I have a long list of things to finish in Skyrim classic. I just can't embark into that kind of port until I am in a better shape with my mods overall. Just too many loose ends.

That's something I want to encourage! :)

We have not really a lack of great and ambitious ideas. But if you prefer to sink deep into your role-play game (like me) , you rely on technical stabllitiy in your mods and on a story that has completable "chapters".

Maybe a cliffhanger into an upcoming next part of a mod here and there, that's ok.

And so far, TSD is doing nicely on that end!  :D

11 hours ago, skyrimll said:

I am not seeing that happening before at least another year.

Nice to hear! And wait, SKSE64 is up and running? I'd taken that off of my radar and stopped even keeping an eye on it, figured ES25 would be out first :)

2 hours ago, Panda5 said:

@skyrimll Ok that's understandable. Thank you for your work so far.

Also, yes, SKSE64 is up and has actually gone through many revisions so far. SkyUI and many other SKSE dependent mods have already been ported to SSE.

Good to hear.

Hopefully by the time I am done with my mods, moving to SSE will be less of a hassle :smile:

I'm having an issue that I've seen mentioned a couple times but no solution has been found.  I've finished the vanilla part of the quest, got my lovely sisterhood clothes, but the next part doesn't start.  Niether Fjotra nor Senna have dialogue to start the charity sequence.  Fjotra also doesn't have dialogue asking how she is doing after being rescued, which I remember from previous run throughs.  Senna doesn't have anything to comment about the statue in the bath, or asking how Fjotra is doing.  I'm not sure what could be blocking it because I ran my load order through TESVEdit to look for conflicts but it didn't find any. 

What I could really use is a quest ID so I can setstage it.