Hello!  I'm encountering an issue with integration with Devious Devices 2.6.  Not sure if it's a bug, but (putting it under spoiler tags since it's a quest)

after returning to Angrim when he had put the chastity belt on my girl, he doesn't remove it.  He goes through his dialog of my girl needing relief, followed with the sex scene, but the belt never gets removed.  Likewise, when he's supposed to put the belt back onto her, the belt was never removed to begin with.

I also found this in my log, with the only mention pertaining to the belt and quest:

[12/29/2013 - 03:38:18AM] Error: Incorrect number of arguments passed. Expected 7, got 6. 
stack:
	[AngrimBeltQuest (61001D8E)].angrimbeltquestscript.BeltUnlock() - "AngrimBeltQuestScript.psc" Line 55
	[topic info 61013C06 on quest AngrimApprenticeQuest (61004E5F)].AngrimInitAct_15.Fragment_0() - "AngrimInitAct_15.psc" Line 11

Maybe I did something wrong, or maybe I choose the wrong NPC.

Angrim weared me with the chastity belt. (Version 1.11, DD Assets 2.6.0, DDI 2.6.3). Then I go outside and asked to a NPC from "Immersive Travelers" if he wanted to have fun for cash (TDF Prostittion 1.81b).

He agreed and the animation started (SL Framework 1.31) BUT ...

... he fucked me trough the belt (Arrok Sideways)!  As I didn't wear the belt.

It is a problem from the belt included in this mod or I forgot something?

If that was with the original 1.11 upload, might just be a bug with mismatched scripts.  If it was with yesterday's 1.11a upload, then that's harder to understand; the belt sex restrictions are entirely implemented by DDI now, not by this mod.  If you can upload a Papyrus log fragment (with DDI logging also enabled), that might shed some light on it.

Downloaded and installed v. 1.11a.

Same problem as above.

Tried with Farengar in Dragonsreach (Arrow cowgirl instead of any BJ action).

Here is the fragment (final, I exited the game without saving) of the papyrus.log:

stack:
[ (8E002866)].SPELL.Cast() - "<native>" Line ?
[None].BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.OnEffectFinish() - "BB_SLDNRejectionMagicEffectScript.psc" Line 6
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:06PM] [Zad]: Event processing is currently disabled.
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:08PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:11PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (86042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell is skipped - exterior cell, no spouse
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:13PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:18PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:23PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:35PM] [Zad]: Repopulating NPC slots.
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:41PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:42PM] [Zad]: ZadNpc::DoRegister(1.500000)
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:44PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (86042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell started at Dragonsreach
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:46PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:51PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:51PM] [loverscomfortswingscr <00_LoversComfortSwing (86062C2D)>]: trying to add couple : Irileth comforting Balgruuf il Grande
[12/30/2013 - 07:09:56PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:10:01PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:10:06PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:10:11PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:10:16PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:10:19PM] [loverscomfortplayerscr <00_LoversComfortPlayer (86042D62)>]: ScanCurrentCell started at Dragonsreach
[12/30/2013 - 07:10:21PM] MC1: Polling Script Running V2
[12/30/2013 - 07:10:21PM] ERROR: Property CreatureSlots not found on sslactorslots. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[sexLabQuestActorSlots (0A03CE6B)].sslactorlibrary.GetGender() - "sslActorLibrary.psc" Line 527
[sexLabQuestFramework (0A000D62)].sexlabframework.GetGender() - "SexLabFramework.psc" Line 218

It does not look as though the DDI scripts are even running in your game.  What you should be seeing is something like this:

[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: OnAnimationStart()
[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: Total actors: 2. Participating Actors: 2. Animation: Rough Doggy Style
[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: FindValidAnimations(numActors=2, previousAnim=Rough Doggy Style, permitOral=TRUE, permitVaginal=False,permitAnal=False)
[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: Sexlab Animations Available (Chastity): 10/52(Arrok Blowjob, Arrok 69, AP Blowjob, AP Kneeling Blowjob, AP Standing Blowjob, AP Handjob, AP Skull Fuck, Boobjob, Arrok Boobjob, AP Boobjob)
[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: Sexlab Animations Available (Aggressive): 1/52(AP Skull Fuck)
[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: Sexlab Animations Available (Foreplay): 3/52(Arrok Foreplay, Arrok Sitting Foreplay, Arrok Standing Foreplay)
[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: Using only aggressive animation list.
[12/30/2013 - 02:03:17PM] [Zad]: Overriding animations.

Is Devious Devices showing in your MCM ?

Can you try creating a brand new character for testing purposes, equipping the belt (see shortcut below) and then trying a similar test?

coc angrimslair
setstage angrimapprenticequest 40

... then talk to Angrim normally...

My suspicion is that something went wrong when you installed / upgraded one or more mods on an existing save game.  And you didn't actually answer either of my questions.  I repeat, this mod does not actually implement the blocking mechanism; that is done by DDI.

I could try a brand new char, maybe. This should take some time because I don't use Alternate Start.

You should be able to shortcut to Angrim's basement once you are inside the keep, using the console commands I posted earlier; no need to play the intro any further than that.

Hello again,

I recently tried this mod again and have to say that it has been a lot of fun... thanks!

I do have a question regarding the endings though:

"choosing to be a succubus" has been mentioned in this thread a couple of times but none of the endings I've gotten have provided such an option?

I have also not ended up with the Drink Dreams spell with any of the endings I've gotten

I have, I am embarassed to say, forgotten how to insert spoilers, sorry about that.

Thanks again.

Two possibilities:

1) We were talking about the Succubus race, which is a custom race available over on the (I think) Adult Downloads page.

2) There is a Succubus quest in this mod that teaches you a spell which allows you to drain your victim after sex. It's learned from a book in Angrim's little hidey-hole.

Aside from the fact that all the magic in this mod has a tinge of Succubus powers:

If you get the ending with Sanguine's Emissary, you are left as a mortal demi-Succubus; no horns, but you need sex or your magical powers will decline (10%/hour, once satiation drops below 10.0).  This is listed in magic effects as Succubus appetite.  Angrim has used you as a vessel to transfer his own curse (with Sanguine's tacit approval, no doubt, even if Angrim thinks he's gotten away with something).  This taint also makes your carnal magic more powerful (2x effect on several spells, stacks with the 1.5x effect of completing Sanguine's quest, and the 1.5x effect from Shadow Dance).

In addition, if you have this effect when you complete the Dalliance quest, the Dremora Temptress will have some additional dialogue and will grant you the Drink Dreams spell (this is no longer available to non-Succubus characters).

If you play as a true Succubus (using the Succubus Race mod, see link in the OP), then you should automatically have the Succubus appetite effect from the start.

Hope that helps.

Man Stobor, your spells (and detrimental effects) really do make for an awesome Succubus character. Have you ever thought of spinning that off into it's own mod? Maybe make some of the spells into active effects (like the buffs), offset with deteriorating stats (not just magic, but health and stamina as well, to off-set how strong it could be), while others are toggleable (soul drain). Set Vigilants to automatically be hostile and probably some other stuff I'm not thinking of right now because I'm just stream-of-conscience typing, and it would pretty much be the most awesome thing ever.

Wouldn't even need to be a custom race... just a little (Sanguine-filled) quest or something so anyone can become a succubus. :)

Thanks, Ashra.  I'm rather proud of those spells; I was aiming to make my Succubus something more than a simple sexual vampire, and I think I succeeded.  I'm sure it doesn't fit everyone's conception of a Succubus though.

I have thought about spinning those off separately, and I might if there's enough demand.  But in many respects it would be easier to add alternate quests (not involving Angrim at all) to the existing mod.  Angrim is fairly easy to ignore, after all, if you don't go looking for him.  And he surely isn't the only practitioner of this particular dark art.

Hi stobor,

First off, thank you for this fantastic mod. The spells work beautifully and the time-dependent quest progression adds a lot to immersion.

The one thing that confused me is the Dremora (emissary) end. It ends after the emissary rapes you several times, correct? However, no dialogue or explanation of the magic effect is given, so the first several times I tried it, I thought the quest bugged after the Dremora's summon timer ran out. From what I read in the thread though, this is what happens normally. Upon checking, the Succubus curse is added and works fine.

I understand if you plan to add more quests afterwards and was leaving it for then.

But as a placeholder I think just a message box popping up afterwards would be fine to let the player know about the succubus curse (e.g. "You feel different after the strange ritual. It seems Angrim's treachery has left you cursed with a constant need for sex that will leave you weakened if left unchecked.")

Having the curse effects only gradually become noticeable was part of the intent (though at this point, the surprise is probably well and truly gone for most players).  Of course, an alert player could've noted it in the active effect menu at any time, but it isn't all that specific about the effect.

I realize that this violates Skyrim gamer's expectations in some ways (not the only time I've done that), and that has caused a certain amount of confusion.  Still finding my way, trying to strike a balance between following Skyrim convention and providing a bit of surprise and mystery.  I've often erred on the side of leaving things to the player's imagination.

Thanks, Ashra.  I'm rather proud of those spells; I was aiming to make my Succubus something more than a simple sexual vampire, and I think I succeeded.  I'm sure it doesn't fit everyone's conception of a Succubus though.

I have thought about spinning those off separately, and I might if there's enough demand.  But in many respects it would be easier to add alternate quests (not involving Angrim at all) to the existing mod.  Angrim is fairly easy to ignore, after all, if you don't go looking for him.  And he surely isn't the only practitioner of this particular dark art.

You introduced me to this mod in the thread someone had made asking about Succubus/Dominatrix types of characters, so obviously there is some interest in that sorta thing. Granted, not everyone has the same interest, but the Succubus race has been fairly popular that I've seen, and a mod that actually grants all these succubus-like powers to a character would, likewise I imagine, be very well-received.

Or at least, I'd love it. Is that enough demand? :D

If you added it to this mod, that'd be perfectly fine as well, but the main thing I was asking for is making the powers more ingrained into the character, rather than constantly having to cast spells before sex, and of course balancing that with different weaknesses. Heck, you could even add such a character as the one who leads you down this path (an alternative to Angrim, as you said) that you eventually have to defeat or be subjugated by. ;)

You introduced me to this mod in the thread someone had made asking about Succubus/Dominatrix types of characters, so obviously there is some interest in that sorta thing. Granted, not everyone has the same interest, but the Succubus race has been fairly popular that I've seen, and a mod that actually grants all these succubus-like powers to a character would, likewise I imagine, be very well-received.

Or at least, I'd love it. Is that enough demand? :D

If you added it to this mod, that'd be perfectly fine as well, but the main thing I was asking for is making the powers more ingrained into the character, rather than constantly having to cast spells before sex, and of course balancing that with different weaknesses. Heck, you could even add such a character as the one who leads you down this path (an alternative to Angrim, as you said) that you eventually have to defeat or be subjugated by. ;)

i second this

like Ashra XIII  i would prefer a way, where the succubus gain profit from sex without casting spells.

Or make it so, that normaly the succubus boost his health with sex and have only to cast spells if she wants to level up magicka or stamina. 

And there should be a risk of killing sex-partners if the succubus gets to hungry...

For fights it would be nice if there were something like a "succubus kiss": Calm the enemy with a spell, or surprise him by sneaking, and than drain life out of him with a kiss, restoring your own health that way, the only way for a succubus - healing spells and potions should have no effect. (I think there ar kissing and hugging animations available). A kiss seems more fitting to a succubus as the vampire drain spell.

Just a few ideas, hope u like them.