I will consider adding some intrinsic powers triggered by sex, though I'm inclined to leave the current spells as more active magic (i.e. still accessible to non-Succubus characters).  And I like the idea that there should be some risks if the Succubus is sex-starved.  Probably not an outright killing, but perhaps it makes her careless and her partner notices that he/she has been the victim of an attack (violence and a bounty ensue). 

One simple possibility would be to make the Succubus advantage (2x stronger carnal spells) conditional on her feeding.

Another would be to nerf her restoration power modifier, unless recently fed.  Hmm, I like that idea...

While I agree that a 'Succubus Kiss' would be more in keeping with the theme than the current vampiric drain, I'm skeptical of its practicality (especially as a complete substitute for healing).  For one thing, it wouldn't work on illusion-resistant targets.  Probably wouldn't work on anything but NPCs really.

I think it makes sense that a Succubus' powers are most effective on humans and mer, since those would be her primary targets (not beasts or creatures). 

The primary reason I suggest making some of these active effects or toggles is that casting all these spells before an encounter gets a bit tedious, and it'd be more fun to think these are just abilities my character has, and are necessary for survival due to her weaknesses (getting weak without sex). I also think it'd be pretty awesome if oral sex was far less effective than other types... that way, putting her in a chastity belt would be a real problem for the Succubus. She wouldn't necessarily starve, but would have to work extra hard to stay sustained. :)

Oral sex already is weaker in this mod.  It just restores satiation to 10.0, but doesn't provide any additional benefit if the score is already higher than that.  Anal sex adds 4 hours grace before decline sets in, vaginal adds 16 hours, and rough or aggressive sex adds on top of that.  A succubus traveling with a companion can get by on (frequent) oral sex, but if she's working on her own...

It is obviously possible for some spells to be triggered only by specific types of sex: Honeyed Tongue currently requires oral, while Drink Soul requires vaginal.  So I could certainly restrict some more of the spells (or abilities) to non-oral.

There are a lot of good possibilities and great potential for a full-on succubus in/with/by way of this mod I have to agree, having read the previous posts that talk about that.

I would like to say, though, that I really like being able to play a quasi-succubus... someone who went out of her way in hopes of new power and ended up with, "a set of special circumstances." Who in fact needs to remember to cast those spells first and all of the extra burdens entailed by the consequences along with the benefits (that turn out not to be, maybe, what she was hoping for the first time she got on her knees in that cellar). So I think it'd be a shame if that possibility were to go away.

On the other hand, I am all for more possibilities they add up to more replayability :)

Looking forward to trying a Hungry Ghost next time.

The Hungry Ghost idea isn't as fully developed as the Succubus ending, but it has interesting possibilities too.  You'll want ghost form against bandits or soldiers, but corporeal form if you're going up against mages (and dragons are a challenge either way).

The 1.20 version, updated for the new Devious Devices versions released today, is now available for download.  In addition, I've added some changes to true Succubi (see the original post, section on Care and Feeding).

Those changes only apply to Succubus Race characters at this time, though I expect to add ways for a mortal demi-Succubus to gain the same powers and drawbacks.   In the meantime, if your character already has the Succubus Curse, she can add these powers by console command ('set AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus to 1.0').

I've also added the armbinder and ring gag from the latest Devious Devices.

Given the big dependency changes (new and incompatible versions of SexLab, Aroused, and Devious Devices), I would not recommend upgrading this in mid-quest.  Do so at your own risk.

Happy New Year!

Given the big dependency changes (new and incompatible versions of SexLab, Aroused, and Devious Devices), I would not recommend upgrading this in mid-quest.  Do so at your own risk.

Happy New Year!

I have this installed, but haven't yet spoken to angrim. Suggestion?

If you've already installed the up-to-date dependencies, then it should be safe to install this as well.  If you haven't installed any of them (especially Aroused, which broke compatibility seriously) then I'd be very cautious.  Make backups, for sure.

The 1.20 version, updated for the new Devious Devices versions released today, is now available for download.  In addition, I've added some changes to true Succubi (see the original post, section on Care and Feeding).

Those changes only apply to Succubus Race characters at this time, though I expect to add ways for a mortal demi-Succubus to gain the same powers and drawbacks.   In the meantime, if your character already has the Succubus Curse, she can add these powers by console command ('set AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus to 1.0').

I've also added the armbinder and ring gag from the latest Devious Devices.

Happy New Year!

This is quite an update! You finally started adding the succubus stuff in yaaaay!

So what happens if I use that console command before my character has the Succubus Curse? Will it break the mod? You might be forcing me to play as a Succubus char otherwise, as I don't know if I can be patient. ;)

If you want to force things along, you can apply the Succubus Curse via console as well.  It won't break anything (if it did, the Succubus Race would be broken too, and that's been my main test character).

So, once you're done initializing all your mods (esp. SexLab and Devious Devices), do the following:

help "succubus curse"
... find the spell ID ...
set AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus to 1.0
set AngrimSatiation to 34.0
set AngrimHasCurse to 1.0
player.addspell ID

Voila, you're a Succubus.  Minus the wings and horns, of course.  And you need to feed within 24 hours, or your powers start to decline.

The main things I'm thinking of, in terms of further development of the Succubus theme are:

1. Add an additional quest, playable independently or as an extension of Angrim's quest, that allows any character to attain full Succubus powers.  Most likely involving locating a book with a rare ritual, several rare ingredients, and performing the ritual.  May also have alternate links to some of the existing radiant quests like Dalliance.

2. A way for the character to escape the curse.  Not applicable to characters with full Succubus powers.  This is not a top priority, since it doesn't match my own interests, but it should be there for completeness.

I'm reasonably happy with the balance of the Succubus powers and spells now (pending further play testing and player feedback, of course).  I think this update strikes a reasonable balance, where the true Succubus has innate powers and drawbacks, but still needs to learn some magic to maximize her abilities.  She's not really more powerful than her mortal cousins, but certain things do come more easily.

I think I'd integrate more spells for the Succubus, but you've definitely done some wonderful things, and I'd love to see another quest specific to the succubus line.

If I may just make one tiny suggestion for change: Because I really think the soul-sucking power is kinda inherent in a Succubus, could that spell be changed to a 'shout' type power instead of one cast from the hand? I think that would make it feel like an ability she was turning on, rather than a wizard spell.

Guest Xluxlu

i have a problem, when angrim put the belt on my for the first time i talk to him ¨master is anything new can you teach me?¨ and he chain me and start the sex, but, when he finish, i can´t talk whit he again

If you want to force things along, you can apply the Succubus Curse via console as well.  It won't break anything (if it did, the Succubus Race would be broken too, and that's been my main test character).

So, once you're done initializing all your mods (esp. SexLab and Devious Devices), do the following:

set AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus to 1.0
set AngrimSatiation to 34.0
set AngrimHasCurse to 1.0
player.addspell AngrimSuccubusCurse

Voila, you're a Succubus.  Minus the wings and horns, of course.  And you need to feed within 24 hours, or your powers start to decline.

So I went ahead and made an actual Succubus, just to try this out a bit, and I didn't have any curse that I could tell (nothing showing up in Active Effects). I tried setting the stuff quoted above, and everything seemed to work (as in, I didn't get an error) except the last item. Game says there is no such thing as AngrimSuccubusCurse.

So is there a way to get the game to notice, or otherwise manually setup the curse?

Ah, hell.  There I go mixing up Papyrus syntax and console syntax.  Almost the same, but...

You'll need to add the spell by its ID number instead.  Try this:

help "succubus curse"
... find ID ...
player.addspell ID

Also for a Succubus Race character, if it doesn't initialize correctly on creation (there seems to be some mod order issue with initialization order) it should still initialize properly the next time a save is loaded.

I'll go back and edit my earlier post to correct it.

I think I'd integrate more spells for the Succubus, but you've definitely done some wonderful things, and I'd love to see another quest specific to the succubus line.

If I may just make one tiny suggestion for change: Because I really think the soul-sucking power is kinda inherent in a Succubus, could that spell be changed to a 'shout' type power instead of one cast from the hand? I think that would make it feel like an ability she was turning on, rather than a wizard spell.

I think that'd be a simple enough change, yes.  And it would highlight the special nature of that power nicely.  I'll put it on the list.

i have a problem, when angrim put the belt on my for the first time i talk to him ¨master is anything new can you teach me?¨ and he chain me and start the sex, but, when he finish, i can´t talk whit he again

Sorry, that's not clear.  Do you mean the gag is preventing you from speaking to him?  Or that he doesn't have a dialogue line you're expecting?  Or something else?

Did you upgrade all the dependencies?  Did you upgrade an existing save-game, or start fresh?

Guest Xluxlu

Sorry, that's not clear. Do you mean the gag is preventing you from speaking to him? Or that he doesn't have a dialogue line you're expecting? Or something else?

Did you upgrade all the dependencies? Did you upgrade an existing save-game, or start fresh?

I start a new game and now the mod works perfect :D thanks anyway, my problem was the load order, excelent mod :)

I think that'd be a simple enough change, yes.  And it would highlight the special nature of that power nicely.  I'll put it on the list.

Yaay thank you!

Regarding my Succubus girl, she never got the powers automatically. The last thing I tried last night was using that code to add it manually. I went to test if she had the Drink Magical Essence spell, and the game crashed during the sex scene, so I gave up and went to bed. :P

happy new year !  and thank you for update.   When will use the armbinder?   i finish the quest , but not use the  armbinder.  

If he notices that you've stolen the belt key, he will add the 'binder to teach you to keep your hands off his stuff.