Was this on a new character, or were you pretty far along on the main quest already? I've been told to keep moving along the main quest in order to get Angrim to say more, so I assume if I started the mod when pretty far along, I'd be able to just get a bunch of stuff right up front. Might also miss things (like side quests), plus it doesn't seem very fun. :P

Was this on a new character, or were you pretty far along on the main quest already? I've been told to keep moving along the main quest in order to get Angrim to say more, so I assume if I started the mod when pretty far along, I'd be able to just get a bunch of stuff right up front. Might also miss things (like side quests), plus it doesn't seem very fun. :P

you can do the mainquest or your going to have a cup of coffee untile the time solves your problem. :P

Hello,thx for this great mod.

I have some question about endings.I already got 2 ends one is become a ghost and other is finally raped by a Daedric.

I hear about there are two endings, like kill Angrims by a special spell or make he bo be you slave?

So there are 4 endings totally,is it right?

And how to get killing ending and slave ending?

After playing through the mod I didn't really run into any big issues. I was only able to get the ending where he tells you to fuck off, and the other ending that requires you to do a few quests and meet a special condition. Not sure how to go about getting the other endings though...

The other two endings (spoilers ahead:)

If you tell Angrim no when he tries to put you in bondage after you come to him asking him to take the belt off, he will kill you and you become a ghost.

Alternatively, using the Drink Soul power on him works as well.

Hello Stobor,

if I understand you right, if I start a game with the succubus race charakter she should have the succubus curse? I just did it and there is no active effect except the ones from frostfall, rnd and loverscomfort i guess. You mentioned that it could easily fixed by the console... so how I have to do this? setting playerissubbusrace to one?

Blues

@Ashra: I clarified my earlier comment - I was not referring to the vanilla game main quest.  It is not a requirement.

@wangcangyu09:

You need the Agent of Dibella reward (from the Dibella quest) and the Enthrall spell (radiant side quest, started by stealing a book from Angrim's chest) to make Angrim your thrall.  You need the Drink Soul spell (another radiant side quest) to kill him.

@TBlues: I wonder if there's a load-order issue between this mod and the Succubus Race (affecting initialization).  Which order do you have these two mods in, relative to one another?

Anyway, to manually repair the bug, you just need two console commands:

set AngrimPlayerIsSuccubus to 1.0
player.addspell AngrimSuccubusCurse

(actually, only the 2nd one is strictly necessary, but it is best to keep them in a consistent state).

@Ashra: I clarified my earlier comment - I was not referring to the vanilla game main quest.  It is not a requirement.

@wangcangyu09:

You need the Agent of Dibella reward (from the Dibella quest) and the Enthrall spell (radiant side quest, started by stealing a book from Angrim's chest) to make Angrim your thrall.  You need the Drink Soul spell (another radiant side quest) to kill him.

I tried the Drink Soul.But cant kill him,He always has 19HP left.And then the quest fail.

@wangcangyu09:

Oh I misunderstood, especially because it seems like going out and doing quests is what triggers him to say something more, but I guess all I'd have to do is keep sleeping in his room and then talking to him, heh. 

Now I'm sad that the illusion is gone.

I do have one other question: When Angrim tells me to go do something, do I have to do that in order for him to say more? For example, each time I tried to ask him why he won't teach me (tried a few different times after going and doing quests), all he'd tell me was that I should look for his friend Sam. So do I have to do 'A Night To Remember', or is there a point where Angrim will say something else?

@wangcangyu09:

Oh I misunderstood, especially because it seems like going out and doing quests is what triggers him to say something more, but I guess all I'd have to do is keep sleeping in his room and then talking to him, heh. 

Now I'm sad that the illusion is gone.

I do have one other question: When Angrim tells me to go do something, do I have to do that in order for him to say more? For example, each time I tried to ask him why he won't teach me (tried a few different times after going and doing quests), all he'd tell me was that I should look for his friend Sam. So do I have to do 'A Night To Remember', or is there a point where Angrim will say something else?

No, as someone posted a few posts up, you can technically complete the questline without ever leaving the basement. It seems to be semi-random as to when he will teach you new things.

But completing A Night to Remember boosts all your sex spells in power by some amount (2.5?).

@wangcangyu09:

I tried the Drink Soul.But cant kill him,He always has 19HP left.And then the quest fail.

Probably need at least one of: Shadow Dance spell in effect, or Sanguine's favor, or the Succubus Curse effect (all of which enhance the power of the spell).  A potion that enhances illusion might also help.

So i guess I reached an ending:

I got turned into a ghost after Angrim killed me because I was totally unprepared for what he was going to do, and thought the 'no' option might let me back out and prepare spells. It did not!

I didn't want to reload because this has been a fun romp that I thoroughly enjoyed, but I guess that leaves me with the question of: Is there any way out of this, or do I have to put up with this state for the rest of my game? 

So i guess I reached an ending:

I got turned into a ghost after Angrim killed me because I was totally unprepared for what he was going to do, and thought the 'no' option might let me back out and prepare spells. It did not!

I didn't want to reload because this has been a fun romp that I thoroughly enjoyed, but I guess that leaves me with the question of: Is there any way out of this, or do I have to put up with this state for the rest of my game? 

at the moment that is the end, he is planing some escape cenarios but they will be in the futer.

Hey Stobor: You're bundling a script from an old version of Integration with your mod: zadPlugScript.pex

Don't bundle / modify script's directly from integration: If you need something changed / need help creating the behavior you want, feel free to message me for assistance. I'd have just PM'ed you with this, but "The user stobor cannot use the messaging system."

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21484-devious-devices-integration-now-with-quests-12272013/?p=615619

Will fix, that wasn't intentional (CK archive tool picks up everything ever touched, which has previously included several things I didn't actually change).

No worries, figured it was probably that. Thanks!

Let the latest Devious Devices Integration overwrite it, you should be fine.  (I say should because I haven't actually installed the latest quite yet, so I can't speak from experience.  But from the release notes, I wouldn't expect any conflicts).

Let the latest Devious Devices Integration overwrite it, you should be fine.  (I say should because I haven't actually installed the latest quite yet, so I can't speak from experience.  But from the release notes, I wouldn't expect any conflicts).

Should be backwards compatible: I'll give you guys advance warning in the unlikely event that I ever change the API