Oh alright then. I'll give that a bash then :) I just checked with the console command and I'm in stage 10 lol... At level 12 and having done the Dibella quest I just assumed that I would have progressed a tiny bit lol, guess not :P We'll see what happens! Thanks!

I got a problem... I was at the stage where he just accepted to teach the first spell, I learned the first spell and then I went out and got the drink essence spell for investigating succubus lore, the dalliance tome was beer soaked.

I got back to Angrim, asked him if he could teach me anything else, he said I need to practice first and the he bound my char and fucked her.

Then I go practice, I come back, and at that stage I got only the "Master angrim?" line and his reply that he doesn't me anymore...

Something went wrong!

No idea how that happened.  When he says to 'go practice', you need to have successfully cast Drink Magical Essence (and had sex) so that the corresponding buff is in effect when next you talk to him.  But if you don't, the quest should just stay at the same stage, not jump to the end.  Did you attempt (unsuccessfully) to use Drink Soul on him?  That would piss him off...

No idea how that happened.  When he says to 'go practice', you need to have successfully cast Drink Magical Essence (and had sex) so that the corresponding buff is in effect when next you talk to him.  But if you don't, the quest should just stay at the same stage, not jump to the end.  Did you attempt (unsuccessfully) to use Drink Soul on him?  That would piss him off...

ok, I will try to talk to him with the effect active.

I tried drink soul, but I reloaded an earlier save, so it shouldn't matter.

Arrrgh, it seems my install is now completely screwed up.

Something prevents the sex acts from triggering (only the first one triggers) and even Angrim doesn't show me his wares anymore, just says "take a look" and nothing happens.

What could cause this?

Something prevents the sex acts from triggering (only the first one triggers) and even Angrim doesn't show me his wares anymore, just says "take a look" and nothing happens.

What could cause this?

That happens sometimes with other mods to me, too. I think it's kinda script lag or so. My solution for me: Save the game and load the game. Sometimes restarting Skyrim and loading the game is also necessary and start with an opened sell/buy window.

Hey stobor?

I'm now at the point where...

... Angrim suggested I pay a visit to Sam if I can find him at an Inn. Now instead of listening to that advice (since I'm 2 levels lower to even be able to find Sam), I decided to take a peek at his locked chest.

I got a hold, amongst other things, a spell that summons a Daedra Emissary (and by the way, after doing one of the quests from one of the books, Diligence I think it was? I was visited by one of these, except she was female). The issue is, if I summon the emissary where Angrim is, I get the same kinda freeze-error/CTD than when Angrim wanted to have sex with my character and I had a follower with me. If I cast the emissary outside the basement, right next to the abandoned house, the emissary not only spawns way high up in the air, but the sex scene triggers waaay up there as well lol, it's kind of Insane...

I suppose the question would be, is that normal because I am not supposed to summon him yet? (given how the "naturally occurring" one played out fine (I was waking up from sleeping at an Inn at the time it happened).

Should I try this again with logs enabled? Maybe see if the lines we were seeing in my previous log match the ones found here (if they do then I'll definitely just go ahead and test your suggestion about starting a new character).

Thanks in advance and sorry D:

I'm having a weird issue with Angrim as well, in that Sexlab seems to think he is female. It always wants to use lesbian animations with him during the initial 'give me a blowjob' scene.  :huh:

Doesn't happen with any other males that I've tried, and I haven't managed to get any further (been testing Sanguine's, which has required me to restart my game a couple times) to see if the issue continues with further scenes.

I'm having a weird issue with Angrim as well, in that Sexlab seems to think he is female. It always wants to use lesbian animations with him during the initial 'give me a blowjob' scene.  :huh:

Doesn't happen with any other males that I've tried, and I haven't managed to get any further (been testing Sanguine's, which has required me to restart my game a couple times) to see if the issue continues with further scenes.

Since you started over, Ashra, would you mind doing me a favor? taking a follower (preferably Sven from Riverwood) to Angrim's basement, and then have sex with Angrim? Not just any sex though, it has to be Angrim himself wanting to trigger it, for instance the initial blowjob scenario would be just ideal.

Thanks in advance :P

If the same thing that happens to me happens to you as well, you should get either an insta-CTD, or a Runtime error that freezes your game, forcing you to close it yourself.

Guest Xluxlu

i have a question, how angrim put on me the armbider and the other stuff? he only put on me the belt and the plugs :( sorry the question

edit: i stolen the belt key and restrain key from him and nothing happen, if he caugh me, he atack me or take the keys, the same thing happen when i steal the key from the chest :(

I already got past the initial blowjob scene, so it may be a little while until I get to the next Angrim-induced sex scene. Unless asking him for the buff again works? Because I could do that.

Stobor said before that he'll use the Armbinder when you steal from his chest. So maybe pick the lock on the chest, take the stuff outta there and read the book... then talk to him again and see what happens. I've not tried it myself.

What could cause this?

That happens sometimes with other mods to me, too. I think it's kinda script lag or so. My solution for me: Save the game and load the game. Sometimes restarting Skyrim and loading the game is also necessary and start with an opened sell/buy window.

I tried that, but it doesn't work for me - the game always get stuck after the first sex animation.

Guest Xluxlu

I already got past the initial blowjob scene, so it may be a little while until I get to the next Angrim-induced sex scene. Unless asking him for the buff again works? Because I could do that.

Stobor said before that he'll use the Armbinder when you steal from his chest. So maybe pick the lock on the chest, take the stuff outta there and read the book... then talk to him again and see what happens. I've not tried it myself.

When i do that, angrim continue the normal talk, fuck my char and put the belt again :(

So this is something I hadn't thought of. Apparently, the spellbooks for Angrim's Apprentice are placed when the mod starts, not necessarily when the quest for them starts. 

I just got the 'Ensnare' spell from Bleak Falls Barrow, without ever having attempted to peak inside his chest. Got quest completion and everything! Hehe.

@monababii: That is not normal, as far as I know; casting that spell outside Angrim's presence has always worked like a normal summons for me.

I was able to test with a follower present, and nothing went wrong (because this mod never tries to do anything with followers).  So either that CTD was due to some other mod trying to do something with Sven, or it was due to the previously mentioned log errors in some indirect fashion.

I probably need to narrow my animation tags further.   Will look at that.

@Xluxlu, RogueMage: There is currently one point in the quest (stage 50/51) where, if you have the belt key from the chest in your possession, he will add plugs and armbinder along with the chastity belt at the end of the scene.  He'll also take away the stolen key.

I suppose I should expand that check to some of the repeatable stages that follow, as well.

@stobor: Oks. We'll I was planning on starting over yet again soon lol x_x I guess I'll give the whole thing a good second try.

Something I was wondering though... when I did see the emissaries, their bodies were blackish as you'd imagine, but their faces on both the male and the female were white. Now I'm not racist in the least, but that didn't look right :P is that also only happening in my game? or are their bodies just not yet tweaked or something?

Thanks.

That'd be a missing facetint file.   But I could've sworn I remembered to pack those in the BSA... and browsing it now, they are present.  Anyone else seeing face/body mismatches on Dremora?  It tends to be really obvious, when it happens.

That'd be a missing facetint file.   But I could've sworn I remembered to pack those in the BSA... and browsing it now, they are present.  Anyone else seeing face/body mismatches on Dremora?  It tends to be really obvious, when it happens.

Yes, me. If I use 4UDiks and if I use SOS light as well. With SOS light there is also a problem with UV maps on the feet.

I've got my char stuck at undressing anim when Angrim tries to put collar on her for the first time. Right after selecting "agree" option, my char undresses and stuck playing anim over and over, and Angrim seem to return to its backgroung AI, i.e sitting/sleeping/etc. All quest related lines disappears from his dialog after that.

The only part of stack trace related to your mod I've managed to catch

Dumping stack 1538619:
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]     Frame count: 3 (Page count: 2)
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]     State: Waiting on other stack for call (Freeze state: Freezing)
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]     Type: Normal
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]     Return register: False
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]     Has stack callback: Yes
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]     Stack trace:
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]         [AngrimBeltQuest (56001D8E)].angrimbeltquestscript.GagLock() - "AngrimBeltQuestScript.psc" Line 68
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             IP: 0    Instruction: 0    Line: 68
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp8]: None
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp9]: None
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::NoneVar]: None
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [deviceRendered]: None
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [deviceKeyword]: None
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]         [AngrimApprenticeQuest (56004E5F)].angrimapprenticequestscript.GiveBindings() - "AngrimApprenticeQuestScript.psc" Line 118
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             IP: 274    Instruction: 6    Line: 118
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp23]: [[Form < (44001830)>], [Form < (4400182C)>], [Form < (44000D65)>], [Form < (4B0022FA)>], [WEAPON < (770747C0)>]]
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp24]: False
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp25]: None
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [gear]: [[Form < (44001830)>], [Form < (4400182C)>], [Form < (44000D65)>], [Form < (4B0022FA)>], [WEAPON < (770747C0)>]]
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]         .AngrimInitAct_3.Fragment_0() - "AngrimInitAct_3.psc" Line 12
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             IP: 148    Instruction: 5    Line: 12
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [akSpeakerRef]: [Actor < (5600439F)>]
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp0]: [Actor < (5600439F)>]
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp1]: False
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [::temp2]: [angrimapprenticequestscript <AngrimApprenticeQuest (56004E5F)>]
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [akSpeaker]: [Actor < (5600439F)>]
[01/06/2014 - 04:08:30PM]             [questScr]: [angrimapprenticequestscript <AngrimApprenticeQuest (56004E5F)>]

It's a part of a very long stack trace dumped not due to a particular error,  but due to "Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks". It's not always there, other time I see no errors at all in logs, but issue is 100% reproducible on my current game and earlier saves.

I've got SL 1.35, latest DD (assets and integration with quests), CapturedDreams, DeviousRegulations and SD+