Ya know, for what it is worth...this mod adds a VERY interesting dynamic to the game...I'll explain.

The abilities you get, are not...I repeat, NOT under powered. IF anything they can be considered a tad "OP" pending what mods you use (speaking about SL Defeat, Sanguine's Debauchery, or Murder Theft and Seduction), as they add a last ditch effort, or a creative way to create a means to an end. (to put it mildly)

If all you do is front end load your toon with nothing but Health and/or Stamina, completely neglecting mana -OR- not taking any perks in the other schools, well then you are seriously selling yourself short (in terms of content and play style). I get that people want purity in some character builds, HOWEVER...the creator did name this mod "Agrim's apprentice" (Apprentice is normally used in context of MAGIC and MAGICIANS...think sorcerer's apprentice etc) and NOT Angrim's Squire (which is traditionally reserved for melee)!!

To play devil's advocate or to be out right trollish (take your pick) here, did you ever think for a moment, that the reason why the creator of this mod, added some vanilla quest dependencies was SO you can get your character up to a level where you COULD have a few illusion perks kicking around, and a mana pool to support it??

I think it is perfectly clear what the creator of this mod had in mind...and they kept it in the spirit of what you could deduct from the title, much more. BRAVO!

If you want to burn thru content just to see the ending, without taking the time to play it in the spirit which it was obviously delivered, how is that any fault of the creator? Just `TGM and be done with it if that is your angle.

Would more radiant quests be cool? perhaps ; however this mod with its abilities actually ADDS to other mods. Think!!! 

The new version 1.10, using the scripts from Devious Devices Integration, is now available.  Note that this additional dependency also means that you need SexLab Aroused as well.

A few notable changes, in addition to a variety of minor tweaks:

* Angrim has some interesting plugs.  Zed's been selling samples, it seems.

* Angrim may notice, if you've stolen the key to the belt. 

* The Drink Dreams spell is now a possible reward for the Dalliance radiant quest, but only if Succubus curse is in effect.

* The Dalliance quest final scene will not occur while the character is wearing a chastity belt.

* The transparent robe from CT77 Remodeled Armor is no longer required, though it will be used if available.

First of all, stobor, I like the reference in your name.

Second of all, awesome mod. As someone who loves playing illusionists this mod is amazing.

A few quick suggestions:

Angrim's basement is surprisingly...bare for a wizard, let alone a Sanguine-cursed wizard.

Also (ignore this if it's wrong) but as far as I can tell dual casting the spells on yourself has no extra effect. It would be nice if they got increased effects/ duration if dual casted.

Look forward to the continued updates of this!

Angrim's basement is surprisingly...bare for a wizard, let alone a Sanguine-cursed wizard.

Also (ignore this if it's wrong) but as far as I can tell dual casting the spells on yourself has no extra effect. It would be nice if they got increased effects/ duration if dual casted.

That's intentional; this is supposed to be Angrim's temporary quarters, not his home.

Dual casting would, in my opinion, be overpowered.  As it is, the Shadow Dance spell boosts all the others by 50% in both duration and effect, which is more than sufficient for my purposes.

Alright, got this all setup: Succubus character, this mod and all the requirements (and then some!). Here we go!

I honestly have little idea what to expect, but I managed to meet the old mage and get ensnarled in his teasings of power. Not much to report since I need to obviously get the character setup a bit before following up on Angrim's suggestion of where to go next, but I just wanted to pop in to gush a bit. ;)

@Ashra: Note that his hints are options, not requirements.  Though by all means, play the side quests as and when they fit your character.  I should also mention that I have not modified any of the vanilla game quests that are used as tie-ins (so don't be surprised when there's nothing new in Dibella's temple, for example); they influence this mod, rather than the other way around.

Finally, since you're trying with a Succubus Race character, you should check your active magic effects - Succubi should start the game with Succubus Appetite in effect.  I've had that initialization fail a couple of times, while developing the mod (though not in the last several tests).  If it fails for you, let me know; it can be repaired fairly easily from the console, if it happens.

I'll double-check the Succubus thing, though I'm not sure if I'm going to continue playing as that race because the body type doesn't seem to work well with Immersive First Person. Not that IFP is ever perfect, but it seemed worse with the Succubus than, say, the Breton I made afterwards as a test.

I don't quite understand what you mean by "don't be surprised when there's nothing new in Dibella's temple"? Does he send you to places just for no reason, or is it more flavor text because he's telling me I'm inexperienced and that would be one example of a place to get better? :P

Mostly for flavor, but the quest reward (Agent of Dibella) also enables one of the endings.  The Sanguine quest ties into this one in a similar way, but in that case the completion of the quest makes some of the spells 1.5X more powerful.

No problem if the Succubus Race doesn't suit your play; most of the same dialogue (and all the same quest branches) are accessible to ordinary mortals with the Succubus curse.

Re: quests - so An grim is more leading me towards vanilla quests which this mod don't change at all, but which could in their completion affect this mod?

As to the Succubus, I didn't think it'd be a big deal not to play one, but I still want to. I will probably mess around a bit more with it tonight to see if I can get the IFP camera workable. Otherwise yeah, I'll stick with my Breton. :)

@Ashra: Yep, that's how the vanilla quests are used by this mod.  You might have better luck with IFP if you overwrote the custom meshes and textures from the Succubus Race mod with the ones you normally use for the character.  I did that myself, since the Succubus custom body lacked support for BBP animations, but I haven't tried IFP (and I don't know for certain that the meshes and textures would affect IFP).  I also tweaked the health/stamina/magicka regen rates in my own copy, since I think the official one is unintentionally confusing the rate and the rate-multiplier (e.g. magickaRate and magickaRateMult).  As always, make a backup first.

@OlBenny: I haven't tested upgrades in mid-quest, so there'd be some risk to just overwriting with quests in progress.  The chances of problems involving the chastity belt would be very high, given the extensive changes to the implementation in that area.  The radiant quest targets would be less of a problem, since there were no radical changes there.

This mod My best of SSL quest mod.

Dalliance quest finally worked version v1.10

I have a two new questions.

Q:how to make angrim's satiation to 4?
I'm always using console command.
All of side quest played angrim's satiation to be 12.

Q:In which situation used a prison overhaul? 

I'm found glitch for my environment.

perhaps It's not a bug.

It cause I'm playing 3 of side quest and a few of main quest from version 1.3

and next day update to version v1.10 

1.Angrim taught all of spell but function angrimspellstaught is 4.0

2. emissary ending

emissary f'cked my PC at once. but next scene not showing. 

next, talking to angrim he's attacked my pc.

3.ghost ending.
he was f*cked my PC(ghost). and my pc returned real human from ghost.

sorry for my bad english.

Answers (if I understood the questions correctly):

A: Satiation score drops 1 per 2 hours (1 per hour for Succubus) without sex.  Skipping time with 'wait' or 'sleep' or fast travel will only trigger one update, no matter how much time passes, so this is not exact.  The soul gem plugs cap the max satiation at 12.0; otherwise it is 72.0.  Any sex (even oral) will reset it to at least 10.0.

A: Prison Overhaul is used, if Angrim bribes the guards to have you arrested (circa stage 40), and you visit Whiterun.  His goal is to isolate you from the authorities.

A: Sounds like a glitch from upgrading mid-quest.  But the 3rd item (ghost ending) is expected: your PC is now a 'hungry ghost', and sex allows you to sustain your normal appearance for a while (8 game hours, if I remember correctly) before you start to fade again.

Answers (if I understood the questions correctly):

A: Satiation score drops 1 per 2 hours (1 per hour for Succubus) without sex.  Skipping time with 'wait' or 'sleep' or fast travel will only trigger one update, no matter how much time passes, so this is not exact.  The soul gem plugs cap the max satiation at 12.0; otherwise it is 72.0.  Any sex (even oral) will reset it to at least 10.0.

A: Prison Overhaul is used, if Angrim bribes the guards to have you arrested (circa stage 40), and you visit Whiterun.  His goal is to isolate you from the authorities.

A: Sounds like a glitch from upgrading mid-quest.  But the 3rd item (ghost ending) is expected: your PC is now a 'hungry ghost', and sex allows you to sustain your normal appearance for a while (8 game hours, if I remember correctly) before you start to fade again.

Thank you for answer. 

Your answer is correct.

I'll try clean save.

3rd Item I got a wrong end of the stick

Wait... satiation? Is this a hidden stat or something, because I missed that. I think it's going to be important to me soon, as I just got the first spell (Succubus) and am currently headed towards the 2nd in my save. After that I have to manage satiation to get him to talk to me again, which means... going a long time without sexings, I presume? That's kinda hard for me because I lose lots of fights. :(

Hehe.

Yeah, that's a hidden stat - it controls the effects of Succubus Curse/Raging Lust.  If it gets too low (below 10.0), you'll know it because your base magicka will start to decline.  But Angrim wants it low, at the end, to weaken the PC before he tries anything risky.  And because he's a sick bastard who thinks a lust spell and a chastity belt make a good combo. 

If it gets below 20.0, you'll start to see a few warning notifications (e.g. "Your lust is getting hard to ignore").  Or if you don't mind a bit of immersion-breaking, you can check it in console ('help angrimsatiation').

Angrim won't teach you anything new, or have sex with you, if it is below 10.0 (he'd rather wait for your frustration to weaken you further, at that point).

So I don't think I've really gotten anywhere yet.. Angrim has barely spoken to me other than to give me that initial buff if I ask for it, and I'm not able to even ask him to teach it to me anymore. I stumbled upon a couple books which lead me to one cool spell and one, uhh, useless thing, and the sidequest kinda stops there. I figured I'd at least be able to ask Angrim about it, but no such dialogues. I didn't break something, did I?

Nope, doesn't sound broken.  Still in early stages of the main quest, and some of those repeat (randomly).  Keep talking to him.

If the useless thing is a certain beer-soaked tome, the quest is just paused... if you take a nap, it'll pick up again.  But from the sound of it, you would miss some dialogue (and one spell) meant for Succubi.  Too early in the main quest for those branches to be available.

EDIT: to be clear, I mean too early in this mod's main quest, not in the vanilla game main quest.

I do keep forgetting that this mod actually wants me to play the rest of the game as well. I suppose I've put it off long enough at this point! I should know better, based simply on the fact that the one spell I did get costs way more mana to cast than I have available... I need to advance some before this stuff becomes viable. :P

Also, didn't end up going with the Succubus, as I couldn't quite get it to work with my mods. After some updates, it'd probably work much better now than it did then, but I'm kinda committed to my Breton girl at this point, so I'm gonna actually try to stick with it.