Thank you for answering! I get further into the quest, and now I'm at the final part. But I think I have a little problem...

When I have the dialogue "I can't think anything but sex" option, i choose it. When I do the choice "Yes master", he put the collar, I have the "what next?", my PC is bound on the ground... And nothing happens.
And I don't know if it's a bug or not, but when i choose "enough of your games", the animation go well but at the end, there's still my body's PC on the ground, but he's not a phantom anymore and I still have the "I can't think anything but sex" dialogue.

Thank you again!

EDIT : I finally got it, I don't know how...

new game after installing 1.03, i just crashed. my papyrus log is just 4 lines long (!)

[11/14/2013 - 05:27:15PM] EditorPapyrus log opened (PC)
[11/14/2013 - 05:27:15PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[11/15/2013 - 03:33:01AM] Cannot open store for class "AngrimEmissaryScr", missing file?
[11/15/2013 - 05:30:57AM] Log closed

Just thought u should know.

May have found an issue with the drink soul spell. So I was walking around Whiterun and this really cocky guy comes up and asks if iv ever been to the cloud district. Before i could answer he says "oh wait of course you havn't''  I knew this would be a perfect time to try the spell. I lured him into my home, cast the spell proceeded to let him have sexy time with me. But then he did not die.  So im wondering if this is actually meant to kill the victim or not. Could it be because my difficulty is set to master?

If you meant this only as a way to get soul shards just ignore me :D

Oh, it can kill on Master difficulty.  Either he was essential (which I doubt - I'm sure I've killed him a couple of times), or he had too much health.  In the current version, the base damage is 20x4 sec. = 80pt total.  That's probably not enough for average NPCs.  With the Succubus curse it is 50x4 sec.,  which will kill many.  With Sanguine's favor as well, the damage is 100x4 sec., which should kill most targets below the level 25 Bandit Marauder.

Ok that explains it i was just getting started so i didnt have damage multipliers. Thanks you! And yes it was Nazeem who isnt essential :D

Can you add the Animation for Punishment on the X-Cross?(after Sex with Angrim) This should be drain Health (and the Soulgem Stamina ...the Plugin vibrates strong).The PC must reload this by using the Spells.(3-5 Acts)

PC must use the Robe for reload Magicka

If SD installed,so can the PC finaly wake up in a BanditCamp as a Slave.(or in Sang.realm for an other quest)

verry bad english,i know

this mod is the only one from LL that brings my gameload not even to the dragonsymbol with the loadorders. instant ctd.

ok i had not installed the 2 devices you ve written they are required, because i dont see how to get them without dealing around with 2 other mods. can this be the reason ? why dont you include These devices ?

Yes, it is probably crashing because you don't have the dependencies.  That's Skyrim's way of punishing you for ignoring the directions.  And I don't include other mods in this one because then I'd be changing it every time they change.  Which would be stupid.

Hi, just wanted to give your mod a try.

Using the unp bodies, I've downloaded the original Art Of Magicka and Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP.

Opened both files and wanted to replace them like in ImmortalOne's post.

But seriously, those renamed files..

Sir, nearly the same amount of users that could be interested in your mod are using unp bodies instead of cbbe. Give them a holding hand via a little How-To.

So I'm quoting you and would like to know if my white text (the original unp Art Of Magicka) is correct.

I've never used your mod and don't want to get a spoiled story (reading here how to get to the point where the robe will be used to test if it's working) or quitting in the middle of that quest to correct those files.

And this is why I didn't simply include the meshes from my own install... :cool:

The mod expects to find meshes in Meshes\clothes\aom\:

nocturnal_trans_0.nif =ghostnoc_0.nif?, nocturnal_trans_1.nif =ghostnoc_1.nif?, nocturnal_trans_gnd.nif =ghostnoc_GO.nif?

1stpersonsorceressrobes_0.nif =1stpersonarchmagerobesf_0.nif?, 1stpersonsorceressrobes_1.nif =1stpersonarchmagerobesf_1.nif?

and textures in Textures\clothes\aom:

nocturnal.dds, nocturnal_n.dds =look like the same

If you cannot get those, substitute some other robe's meshes and textures.  Or skip the robe, as it is not essential to the quest.

You've spend hours and hours for creating this mod. It would be nice, even only for the reason that they're highlighted, if your modpage could deserve working links to SexLab / Zaz Animation pack / Devious Devices (assets) / AoM cbbe&unp - and a little FAQ for the UNP users.

You could even use my coloured quote.

Thanks ahead.

On the daedric quest:

The temptress showed up and initiated sex, but then did nothing else. I'm using the latest version of the mod. The quest is still open and I still have the soiled book. I can't figure out how to get Shadow Dance or Drink Dreams, and I figure at least one of these might be a bug with this quest. If something misfired, is it possible to proceed with the console?

Meeting the temptress while you have the chastity belt on is kind of anti-climactic. Also, is it possible the chastity belt is messing up the scripting?

I've been trying to get the new ending:

I finished Sam's quest, but I don't have Shadow Dance

Just casting the new spell instead of the thrall spell doesn't work. I get the curse ending but I'm considered to have attacked the emissary at the end, or I get the ghost ending and am considered to have attacked Angrim. I can't figure out how to have sex with Angrim while I still have the curse.

I thought maybe I needed empty black soul gems, but that didn't work.

I thought of summoning the emissary before hand and using the new spell on him, but the spell doesn't work when he's your summon.

I tried removing the chastity belt, but Angrim doesn't seem to notice.

The new item Angrim gives you can't be removed, even if you remove the belt.

The dalliance quest:

She doesn't provide a new spell, though she should drop a Daedric dagger (which is nice, if early in the game where such are rare).

Angrim does teach those spells, though it is possible, if your lust builds up too close to the final ending, that he won't offer them - he'd rather let the lust spell tip you over the edge.  In short, if AngrimSatiation is < 10 he won't offer.

You're right, the temptress really ought to be able to magically remove the belt (temporarily), otherwise that's a wasted encounter.  I'll fix that for next update.

The Drink Soul ending:

You shouldn't need Shadow Dance or Drink Dreams for this, and it sounds like you have the prerequisites (Drink Soul, Sanguine's favor, and the lust curse - that should be sufficient for Drink Soul to do a lot more damage than Angrim can take, even on Master difficulty).  Possibly there's a bug there, if you try to use it at the final encounter; I think I tested it earlier in the sequence instead.

Dalliance quest:

I did get the daedric knife. Honestly I wasn't sure whether it came from this mod or Morrowloot (I slept in the dungeon I got the soiled book in). It was a nice touch.

I'm also unsure whether the meeting with Sam was delayed until after meeting the temptress, or if that was just a coincidence. This would also seem like a nice touch.

I guess this quest just felt buggy because the journal entry doesn't advance. I'm still unsure whether I should be keeping an eye out for more, because the quest entry is still in the journal.

New spells:

I removed the chastity belt, had sex with someone, and then went straight to Angrim. He taught me the next spell. I didn't check what AngrimSatiation was being set to through oral sex so I don't know if I actually needed to remove the belt, but I figured I'd give myself some time for travel.

Angrim removed the plugs when I had sex with him, and didn't put them back in. They are no longer a quest item.

Dalliance:

Any delay in meeting Sam was just lucky coincidence; I didn't change the vanilla Sanguine quest.  I'll check on the quest journal entries, that probably is a bug.

Spells:

I found a bug in the Succubus Curse that could result in Satiation not being set correctly if you tried a sex act that had BOTH oral and say vaginal/anal tags.  That could prolong the quest at stage 60 quite a long time, potentially.  I'll fix that in the next update.  The plugs weren't a quest item at all, as far as I know.

Answering this, Stobor ..

Hi, just wanted to give your mod a try.

Using the unp bodies, I've downloaded the original Art Of Magicka and Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide and BBP.

Opened both files and wanted to replace them like in ImmortalOne's post.

But seriously, those renamed files..

Sir, nearly the same amount of users that could be interested in your mod are using unp bodies instead of cbbe. Give them a holding hand via a little How-To.

So I'm quoting you and would like to know if my white text (the original unp Art Of Magicka) is correct.

I've never used your mod and don't want to get a spoiled story (reading here how to get to the point where the robe will be used to test if it's working) or quitting in the middle of that quest to correct those files.

And this is why I didn't simply include the meshes from my own install... :cool:

The mod expects to find meshes in Meshes\clothes\aom\:

nocturnal_trans_0.nif =ghostnoc_0.nif?, nocturnal_trans_1.nif =ghostnoc_1.nif?, nocturnal_trans_gnd.nif =ghostnoc_GO.nif?

1stpersonsorceressrobes_0.nif =1stpersonarchmagerobesf_0.nif?, 1stpersonsorceressrobes_1.nif =1stpersonarchmagerobesf_1.nif?

and textures in Textures\clothes\aom:

nocturnal.dds, nocturnal_n.dds =look like the same

If you cannot get those, substitute some other robe's meshes and textures.  Or skip the robe, as it is not essential to the quest.

You've spend hours and hours for creating this mod. It would be nice, even only for the reason that they're highlighted, if your modpage could deserve working links to SexLab / Zaz Animation pack / Devious Devices (assets) / AoM cbbe&unp - and a little FAQ for the UNP users.

You could even use my coloured quote.

Thanks ahead.

.. is too much work, I suppose.

Really liking the mod so far. 

One problem though, I got to the part where Angrim ties you up in the center of the room...but nothing happens, he just stands there by the bench without moving.  

I also noticed that he hasn't been moving around the room regularly and just stands in one place only.  Also, whenever he puts the gag on me, he doesn't actually do anything afterwards.  I just have to wait around then ask him to train me.  Any possible fixes?

Yeah, I'd like to try this mod too, but again, I'm running unpb meshes. Hopefully there'll be a version that either doesn't require that CBBE clothing collection, or someone can put together a place holder. I'm not especially interested in the transparent robe. I'm curious why and how it's used though. :) Well, I guess I'll wait a bit to see what develops.

First off, fantastic mod.  I hope to make something half as good one day.  I have a couple of problems, though.  First, sometimes during the sex animations Angrim will break out of them and start walking around in place, sort of figgiting.  Second off, and this probably is more of a skyrim in general thing, he keeps saying "Put on some damn clothes already."  I tried downloading a mod called No Naked Comments, but it keeps happening.  I was wondering if you had a solution since it is really immersion breaking.

@Keltol: Both of those bugs also happen for me, though so far you are the only other person to report them. They started when I upgraded SexLab to 1.24 (from 1.15).  That doesn't mean that they are necessarily Sexlab bugs (FNIS also had to be upgraded at the same time, obviously, as did several other related mods).  I've had both of them occur in other contexts (though not as often), so I do not believe they are specific to Angrim. 

The talking during sex thing may be connected to the fact that the 'talk' prompt stays up throughout.  I don't think this used to happen.

Believe me, if I ever figure out a way to fix (or even work around) these bugs, they'll be top of my list, because I agree they really are bad for immersion.

@Keltol: Both of those bugs also happen for me, though so far you are the only other person to report them. They started when I upgraded SexLab to 1.24 (from 1.15).  That doesn't mean that they are necessarily Sexlab bugs (FNIS also had to be upgraded at the same time, obviously, as did several other related mods).  I've had both of them occur in other contexts (though not as often), so I do not believe they are specific to Angrim. 

The talking during sex thing may be connected to the fact that the 'talk' prompt stays up throughout.  I don't think this used to happen.

Believe me, if I ever figure out a way to fix (or even work around) these bugs, they'll be top of my list, because I agree they really are bad for immersion.

I was playing SD today and I had the moving bug with a few other people today too.  It might have something to do with the way SexLabs animations are interacting with the surface, because it seems worse for me when I am on a uneven surface.  Downloading No Naked Comments fixed everyone else's speech but Angrim's, but I am thinking that might be a problem with the mod No Naked Comments itself.  It is possible the maker of that mod simply didn't patch the voice Angrim uses.  If I find out any solutions, I will let you know.  I wish I had more modding experience so I could be of better help. 

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

Ok so the angrimsatiation is at 72.00 and my arousal is 100, I go to angrim and he just repeatedly tries to teach me drain dreams and reattaches the plugs, does the angrimsatiation go down to 4.0? I updated from the old one because if I make a clean save then he is broken, at least for me

What's the console command to remove the belt?  My quest bugged out in the end (lost the succubus curse stuff, so Angrim doesn't seem to want to teach me anything).  I tried the key in the chest, but it still won't let me directly remove it.

You remove it with a shout.