here is the log, i hope its the right file attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

That save is pretty much dead. I'm guessing you've had it stack dump at some point, unsetting all script properties. I can see that Integration, Helpless, Regulations, Spouses enhanced, and all other mods as well I don't recognize are broken. You can try doing a clean save without any of the mods but I don't think it'll help at this point, the scripts are stuck in the save and it might work for a while but most likely will break again soon afterwards.

hi all.

i'm using this mod for the unp body and so far i think it's pretty awesome.

having trouble saving my game after i meet zed, however.

basically i'm unable to save my game and i'm not able to enter any dungeons or cities (due, i think to the autosave).

anyone else running into this?

apologies if this has been asked and answered, i searched around on this thread a bit but did not find my issue.

thanks.

That save is pretty much dead. I'm guessing you've had it stack dump at some point, unsetting all script properties. I can see that Integration, Helpless, Regulations, Spouses enhanced, and all other mods as well I don't recognize are broken. You can try doing a clean save without any of the mods but I don't think it'll help at this point, the scripts are stuck in the save and it might work for a while but most likely will break again soon afterwards.

Could try Save game script cleaner, if you haven't yet. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

People have been reporting extremely busted saves being salvaged.

Also Srende, your avatar, is that Nightshade facemask with the latex bodysuit something armor?

Little bit of restraint props. You can add some more props. 

Props lasting ability to run is a problem, but also shake the core of the problem. (If possible, make it permanent shock is a good choice for players to determine its vibration frequency) 

Handcuffs and leg irons on the hands and feet are used to decorate the feeling, and some did not play it this purpose. Recommendations on further action figures vividly, because the view from the 2.76 version of these actions have some too mechanical a. 

I have thought about whether inflatable props so players can control their own filling, or let go of how much air inside? 

Struggling to unlock the shackles of this directive, which currently is intermittent, if not stop struggling until they can do to unlock the shackles maybe it will be more interesting. 

These are some of my tips for the most recent version.

Hi Min,

thank for the update ! The ebonite stuff  look really nice.

One question, is there a way to craft the devious device in ebonite ? I saw with the console a ebonite solution but no craft possible in the forge.

One other point, the mod don't start with a new game. I try stop/start all zadquest but it didn't change anything. The mod work well on existing savegame.

Hi Min,

One question, is there a way to craft the devious device in ebonite ? I saw with the console a ebonite solution but no craft possible in the forge.

One other point, the mod don't start with a new game. I try stop/start all zadquest but it didn't change anything. The mod work well on existing savegame.

The crafting recipes only show up if you have at least one ebonite solution in your inventory. You need to save & load the game after starting a new game for the mod to start now.

Hi Min,

From the DDx v1.1.1 ReadMe file:

A note on Ebonite:

------------------

Ebonite is a shiny and slick leathery material created by infusing leather with a special Alchemical solution.
To craft Ebonite gear, you must first have the Devious Smithing perk, then at any forge, you can craft Ebonite Solution 
from the "Misc" section (requires 1x Chaurus Chitin, 2x Nirn-root, 2x Frostbite-spider-venom). With one or more bottles 
of Ebonite solution in your inventory, you can then take a standard leather device from DD-Assets to any tanning rack, 
and combine the item with the solution to craft it's shiny version (the leather item and solution is consumed in the process).

Ebonite crafting options will only show up at the tanning rack if you have a botte of Ebonite Solution in your inventory, 
this is to prevent spamming the rack's crafting menu with a whole bunch of items when not needed.

Sometimes it's worth reading those things ;)

Hi Min,

The crafting recipes only show up if you have at least one ebonite solution in your inventory. You need to save & load the game after starting a new game for the mod to start now.

I've tried that but I devious device still don't start.

The Ebonite devices are a work of art, the Harness in leather always a favorite but Ebonite really Dragon Shouts: Exquisite.  The Forbidden Tomb quest continues to be fun, now with the added bonuses and new devices gives the inquisitive more reason to findout what's in them books!  :)  My only hope is that someone will do a 7B conversion for Ebonite harness & cuffs.  Before I forget, the new DD Itegration is WOW!  Thank you!

Edit: yes my over exuberance to post how both DD Assets and DD Intergreation are awesome, I forgot they are seperate mods brain freeze ! :)

Guest smellbo

I'm probably gonna' carry on playing vanilla for about another week, but I'm so excited to try the new stuff (Latex, omfg)

Got an error using the Bain wizard install.

Yes, same here.  I appreciate the attempt at a BAIN wizard though...

Yup, I know what the problem is, will be fixed shortly.

hi all.

i'm using this mod for the unp body and so far i think it's pretty awesome.

having trouble saving my game after i meet zed, however.

basically i'm unable to save my game and i'm not able to enter any dungeons or cities (due, i think to the autosave).

anyone else running into this?

apologies if this has been asked and answered, i searched around on this thread a bit but did not find my issue.

thanks.

Nothing in this mod impacts your ability to save the game, or use autosave.

The Ebonite devices are a work of art, the Harness in leather always a favorite but Ebonite really Dragon Shouts: Exquisite.  The Forbidden Tomb quest continues to be fun, now with the added bonuses and new devices gives the inquisitive more reason to findout what's in them books!  :)  My only hope is that someone will do a 7B conversion for Ebonite harness & cuffs.  Before I forget, the new DD Itegration is WOW!  Thank you!

Glad you're enjoying it, thanks for the feedback.

Why thank you :)

Alright, ty for the response. Fortunately i wasnt far in on that save so i will start new one.

What about the slave boots? is it mistake on my end or are there no meshes for the unpb body?

What about the slave boots? is it mistake on my end or are there no meshes for the unpb body?

There are.

If you installed everything right, you should have two meshes in meshes/devious/expansion/ called "ZariaBoot7_1.nif" and "ZariaBoot7_go.nif".

The "ZariaBoot7_go.nif" file is packaged in the "00 Core" folder, and is shared by both bodies (it's the mesh you see in the inventory), and the "ZariaBoot7_1.nif" file is body specific to UNPB/CBBE, with both the "01 CBBE" and "02 UNPB" folders containing one each for their respective bodytype.

Do a manual install if something went wrong. Drag and drop the contense of "00 Core" and "02 UNPB" into your game, observing folder structure.

There are.

If you installed everything right, you should have two meshes in meshes/devious/expansion/ called "ZariaBoot7_1.nif" and "ZariaBoot7_go.nif".

The "ZariaBoot7_go.nif" file is packaged in the "00 Core" folder, and is shared by both bodies (it's the mesh you see in the inventory), and the "ZariaBoot7_1.nif" file is body specific to UNPB/CBBE, with both the "01 CBBE" and "02 UNPB" folders containing one each for their respective bodytype.

Do a manual install if something went wrong. Drag and drop the contense of "00 Core" and "02 UNPB" into your game, observing folder structure.

I installed them with NMM and then i did it manually. files are in data/meshes/devious/expansion. both files ZariaBoot7_1.nif and ZariaBoot7_go.nif

Still there is nothing on the feet ingame. they are just invisible. :/

I installed them with NMM and then i did it manually. files are in data/meshes/devious/expansion. both files ZariaBoot7_1.nif and ZariaBoot7_go.nif

Err.. well that obviously shoulden't be.

You haven't set the new Device-Hider to use Slot-37 by chance? Or some other device that hides Slot-37? That's the foot slot, so if something in the DD-Underneath menu hides that slot, then that would certainly explain a few things.

Err.. well that obviously shoulden't be.

You haven't set the new Device-Hider to use Slot-37 by chance? Or some other device that hides Slot-37? That's the foot slot, so if something in the DD-Underneath menu hides that slot, then that would certainly explain a few things.

I haven't touched the new menu at all. I started a new game few mins ago and the animation that i had problem with are fixed and Deviously helpless works indeed. Still missing the slave boots :s

Edit: I think I know what the problem is. Gonna do some re installing of the body mods see if that fixes it. 

I haven't touched the new menu at all. I started a new game few mins ago and the animation that i had problem with are fixed and Deviously helpless works indeed. Still missing the slave boots :s

Have you installed HHS? Expansion needs that for the slave boots. It would also need to be loaded before Expansion in your loadorder i belive.

Is your SKSE updated to the 1.7 Alpha? That's also required. 

Have you installed HHS? Expansion needs that for the slave boots. It would also need to be loaded before Expansion in your loadorder i belive.

Is your SKSE updated to the 1.7 Alpha? That's also required. 

Yup I have all the requirements. I use BOSS for the load order, tho I still checked and its before Devious Expansions, so no mistake there. 

SKSE is also updated. 

This problem only started happening today when i updated DD. 

Anyway thanks for your time and help but I had enough for today. My game is crashing a lot right after first loading screen and it takes long time to start up. Probably coz I have to many mods and not enough RAM. It pisses me of. Gonna play something else til there is a new update. Maybe it will fix my problem :)

gag (ring) (simple) - xx034255 seems to be impossible to remove. Inventory shows it as not worn, but PC model shows it on. Activating it in inventory plays the removal sound but doesn't remove it. Shows no message box to remove it. Adding another gag of another kind say ball, and trying to equip that says you can't wear two gags, so it's still on.

Any console command to remove it and stopping the script or whatever? player.removeitem removes it from inventory but it's still worn and the gag interaction script is still running.

Hi,

I play the quest "The Forbidden Tomb", brought all the artifacts to Zod (or however he's called) and still can't get rid of the chastity belt. I can neither kill him nor steal the key from him. Now how can I get rid of that annoying thing? Is there a cheat? Do I have to turn off the mod? It really pisses me off, cause that chastity belt takes away a lot of nice other content of SL and I played with it for at least 10 hours.

Cheers,

Loveryus